C&K: The Struggle is Real...ly Hard to Relate (Part 14)

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: C&K: The Struggle is Real...ly Hard to Relate (Part 14)

Unread post by lmmomSD »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:Change of topic, but I totally think Katie should cut her hair in a similar style to the wig. It looked great on her! I think shorter hair would really suit her face.
I think she would look better if she went back to the darker hair like when she was pregnant with Gaines. It looks so much better on her than the super blonde with the damaged ends. But Cullen likes her super blonde. So she keeps bleaching. Kelly does the same. She _worried_ that her hair wasn't blonde enough for Jay last time she colored it. I get wanting to look nice for your spouse. But Cullen is the main one who thinks she looks good, and damaging your hair to meet someone's expectations is ridiculous. Jay and Cullen should be making it clear to them that they're beautiful and loved no matter what they do with their hair. Nobody should be driving home from a hair appointment worried that her hair isn't blonde enough. The guys don't seem to go out of their way to look good for their wives...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

I would demand Cullen lose his manboobs if I had to keep my hair a terrible color.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

OMG Yes! I’m dying.

HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

lmmomSD wrote:
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:Change of topic, but I totally think Katie should cut her hair in a similar style to the wig. It looked great on her! I think shorter hair would really suit her face.
I think she would look better if she went back to the darker hair like when she was pregnant with Gaines. It looks so much better on her than the super blonde with the damaged ends. But Cullen likes her super blonde. So she keeps bleaching. Kelly does the same. She _worried_ that her hair wasn't blonde enough for Jay last time she colored it. I get wanting to look nice for your spouse. But Cullen is the main one who thinks she looks good, and damaging your hair to meet someone's expectations is ridiculous. Jay and Cullen should be making it clear to them that they're beautiful and loved no matter what they do with their hair. Nobody should be driving home from a hair appointment worried that her hair isn't blonde enough. The guys don't seem to go out of their way to look good for their wives...

So true! I can't imagine dying my hair to please my husband. I also can't imagine who would think that damaged bleach blonde hair with no dimension is a good look. But once you start damaging your hair like that, it's hard to go back to a more natural look.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

I usually ask my husband opinion before I get my hair done, because I can't make my mind up! And my husband usually says "yeah that would look fine" to whatever I suggest lol. I couldn't imagine my husband requesting something and me doing it knowing full well it's ruining my hair and it's not flattering at all.

I agree about the dark hair. Shorter, dark hair would look awesome on her!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:I usually ask my husband opinion before I get my hair done, because I can't make my mind up! And my husband usually says "yeah that would look fine" to whatever I suggest lol. I couldn't imagine my husband requesting something and me doing it knowing full well it's ruining my hair and it's not flattering at all.

I agree about the dark hair. Shorter, dark hair would look awesome on her!
She looks so pretty in Gaines' gender reveal. Her hair isn't super dark in it, just a darker blonde with pretty highlights in it. I don't know how anyone could find how it is now prettier. Even my ex, with all his flaws would tell me that he didn't fall in love with me because of my hair, and to do what I wanted because I was beautiful no matter what. I am sorry Katie and Kelly don't get that kind of support from their men.

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

I was watching some of their old videos from their 1st and 2nd years of vlogging and Katie was much more silly and humored Cullen in his childish jokes. Maybe that’s why they’re having marriage problems now, Katie has moved away from being that way while Cullen is still like an obnoxious early 20-something.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Does anyone else think it's super cute and hilarious that Brooks refuses to call Emma anything but Ada? I wonder if he calls all dogs Ada of if its just his doggies..
auntasaurus19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by auntasaurus19 »

I agree with you all about the hair. Katie’s hair looks worse lately than it ever has, IMO. Especially the piece that looks heat damaged and is broken off by her face (not sure if anyone else has noticed).

calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

I definitely think she needs a hair restart/makeover

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

auntasaurus19 wrote:I agree with you all about the hair. Katie’s hair looks worse lately than it ever has, IMO. Especially the piece that looks heat damaged and is broken off by her face (not sure if anyone else has noticed).

I'm pretty sure I've seen her using a flat iron on her hair while it's still wet, which is terrible for hair. Doing that will make it break faster than just heat styling on its own. Plus the extreme bleaching she's been getting lately, I'm not surprised her hair looks as bad as it does.
cottonblossom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cottonblossom »

Live stream was supposed to start at 9:00 central. It’s now 9:40 and still no live stream.
abbytalks12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by abbytalks12 »

cottonblossom wrote:Live stream was supposed to start at 9:00 central. It’s now 9:40 and still no live stream.
This live stream shit is he dumbest thing they've decided to do. It's just gotten later and later, and to be honest there should've been a vlog today because instead of a good vlog yesterday they posted that stupid pumpkin spice taste test. ImageImageImage

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
cottonblossom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cottonblossom »

No live stream.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yikes. If he's being serious with that tweet then he's putting their channel in the fast track to losing subs.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:Yikes. If he's being serious with that tweet then he's putting their channel in the fast track to losing subs.
I agree. That's very off-putting.

I don't even think Bryan would be that dismissive and wish washy.
YTIUH
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YTIUH »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:Yikes. If he's being serious with that tweet then he's putting their channel in the fast track to losing subs.
If they are fighting in real time it’s probably better not to live stream.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

YTIUH wrote:
If they are fighting in real time it’s probably better not to live stream.
They seemed their normal selves on the golf cart insta story. If they've gone that down hill into a fight so quickly they cant even do a live stream (their job!) then things must be really bad at home.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

Geez, are they trying to lose more subs? And I agree with whoever said that they should have put up a vlog today because of the challenge video yesterday.
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Yep, wont be long until one of them has to go back to a real job. Then they wont be able to say “nah feeling it” They have to be fighting, why else would it be so hard to turn on a camera and chat for 10-20 minutes?

Return to “Cullen and Katie”