Teenmommy2010/Emily Wowk

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Teenmommy2010/Emily Wowk

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

She talks about not blasting her life on social media... but did she ever look at her twitter? It was all very cryptic tweets about her relationship.

Poor Brady

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
da1nty
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by da1nty »

In her post she did say her family did include Brady, so I’m sure she’s well aware of the cheating speculators/rumours, and wanted to shut that down by mentioning him. I personally don’t have an opinion about the cheating thing bc I’m a little unsure if that’s what was truly going on. This Tyler guy seems unstable and just weird, but it shut down the rumours that her and Brady broke up.

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

da1nty wrote:In her post she did say her family did include Brady, so I’m sure she’s well aware of the cheating speculators/rumours, and wanted to shut that down by mentioning him. I personally don’t have an opinion about the cheating thing bc I’m a little unsure if that’s what was truly going on. This Tyler guy seems unstable and just weird, but it shut down the rumours that her and Brady broke up.

Yep they are still together for now. I don't see them together in 10 years heck maybe even 5 but for now they are.
da1nty
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by da1nty »

lizpuff2006 wrote:
da1nty wrote:In her post she did say her family did include Brady, so I’m sure she’s well aware of the cheating speculators/rumours, and wanted to shut that down by mentioning him. I personally don’t have an opinion about the cheating thing bc I’m a little unsure if that’s what was truly going on. This Tyler guy seems unstable and just weird, but it shut down the rumours that her and Brady broke up.

Yep they are still together for now. I don't see them together in 10 years heck maybe even 5 but for now they are.
I agree. They’ve always seemed like they’re always arguing over everything really. I remember a couple years back (2 maybe?) when they broke up and she got back with her ex fiancé Ian. That’s why I believe that person that said she’s cheated before. She was literally back with him within weeks. There must’ve been something going on before then.

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

da1nty wrote:
lizpuff2006 wrote:

I agree. They’ve always seemed like they’re always arguing over everything really. I remember a couple years back (2 maybe?) when they broke up and she got back with her ex fiancé Ian. That’s why I believe that person that said she’s cheated before. She was literally back with him within weeks. There must’ve been something going on before then.

They both just strike me as hot heads. I can imagine their neighbors hear a ton of fighting from them. I would think it could classify as an emotionally abusive household at times. Which is sad. I think Emily holds a lot of resentment.
gossipqueen
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gossipqueen »

She delete me WTF. I have been her follower for 7 fucking years

da1nty
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by da1nty »

gossipqueen wrote:She delete me WTF. I have been her follower for 7 fucking years

Did you comment something? Or is she just deleting randomly?

gossipqueen
Amateur
Amateur

da1nty wrote:
gossipqueen wrote:She delete me WTF. I have been her follower for 7 fucking years

Did you comment something? Or is she just deleting randomly?

I didn’t comment anything I just talk to her on Instagram and like all her post WTFFF

Jodyxo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Jodyxo »

da1nty wrote:
lizpuff2006 wrote:

Now you’re catching on.. she went back and forth between the two a lot. Like a LOT. Never posted that they broke up in between. Or how many times she cheated. But still counts anniversaries as having been together all those years. She tries very hard to hide those parts of her life. Which is why she vanishes from youtube for so long. Hard to hide that your back living at home.

da1nty
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by da1nty »

^ I kinda figured. I guess she doesn’t realize some people can actually notice these things lol. She went from being so in love with Brady, and when they broke up it was a couple weeks and she was already posting pics with that Ian guy that she dated before she started dating Brody. She also was “talking” to Brody while dating/engaged to Ian, if my assumptions are right. I feel like she’s gone back and forth with both of them (like you said) for a while now. If this whole Tyler thing is true, he’s just another one in the mix. Honestly not surprised.

gossipqueen
Amateur
Amateur

da1nty wrote:^ I kinda figured. I guess she doesn’t realize some people can actually notice these things lol. She went from being so in love with Brady, and when they broke up it was a couple weeks and she was already posting pics with that Ian guy that she dated before she started dating Brody. She also was “talking” to Brody while dating/engaged to Ian, if my assumptions are right. I feel like she’s gone back and forth with both of them (like you said) for a while now. If this whole Tyler thing is true, he’s just another one in the mix. Honestly not surprised.

whis the Ian guy ??

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

gossipqueen wrote:
da1nty wrote:^ I kinda figured. I guess she doesn’t realize some people can actually notice these things lol. She went from being so in love with Brady, and when they broke up it was a couple weeks and she was already posting pics with that Ian guy that she dated before she started dating Brody. She also was “talking” to Brody while dating/engaged to Ian, if my assumptions are right. I feel like she’s gone back and forth with both of them (like you said) for a while now. If this whole Tyler thing is true, he’s just another one in the mix. Honestly not surprised.

whis the Ian guy ??

An old BF that she went back and forth with during the Brady era. She broke up with Brady and was posting pics on instagram including Ian in them. They have since been deleted but I Thought I saw a screenshot on one of these pages here
gossipqueen
Amateur
Amateur

She follows this page like a her life’s depends on her I’m pretty sure. Brady said either delete your social media and make everything private or he walks that’s probably why she delete Twitter and YouTube . Too much heat and to much personal stuff going to be noticed

mamadrama97
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mamadrama97 »

I wonder if Tyler will blow up when he sees this Instagram post. This should be interesting. He’s been quiet lately.

da1nty
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by da1nty »

Ian and her (if I rmr correctly) dated before she met Brady, but was dating him while she was close with his sister brandy. She posted a picture of a ring and said she was engaged I believe they were together for maybe a year (I could be wrong this was a long time ago) and if I rmr correctly they also lived together. In one video she said she met Brady through his sister and she hooked them two up, so my assumption is all that was occurring while she was still with the Ian guy. I found it strange because when they broke up she shitted on him (like she usually does with most people on social media) and talked about how great Brady was. Then went back to Ian and was posting pic on IG weeks after her and Brady had broken up. It wasn’t until a month later that those pics were gone and she was back with Brady, then was pregnant a few months later.

gossipqueen
Amateur
Amateur

[quote="da1nty"]Ian and her (if I rmr correctly) dated before she met Brady, but was dating him while she was close with his sister brandy. She posted a picture of a ring and said she was engaged I believe they were together for maybe a year (I could be wrong this was a long time ago) and if I rmr correctly they also lived together. In one video she said she met Brady through his sister and she hooked them two up, so my assumption is all that was occurring while she was still with the Ian guy. I found it strange because when they broke up she shitted on him (like she usually does with most people on social media) and talked about how great Brady was. Then went back to Ian and was posting pic on IG weeks after her and Brady had broken up. It wasn’t until a month later that those pics were gone and she was back with Brady, then was pregnant a few months later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote{ WOOOOOW. EHY DIDNT I KNOW THIS. The fact change

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Is she really gonna lie to her followers about why she deleted her YouTube? It obviously had something to do with Tyler. He must've threatened to expose her or whatever and she freaked.
Kaydeedid
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kaydeedid »

Tyler freaking out the other day and saying "you need to update your people" well we got the update tyler and it still makes you look CRAZY. Maybe y'all are right and he was just obsessed with her.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

IMG_2684.JPG

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hwarner
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hwarner »

You can go to hell Tyler?

Return to “Q-Z”