JesssFam: Settled for Skube (Part 103)

olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Settled for Skube (Part 103)

Unread post by olemama »

Lyanna wrote:So does that mean that Landen is in a private preschool? Don't know how it works in the US
Correct. Public tax dollars for preschool-highschool education cannot be used to attend a religious school. (There are ways around this in a few school districts)
Roisin
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Roisin »

olemama wrote:
Roisin wrote:So.... Jess made a video entitled "religion and raising our kids" but all she said was that she wasn't comfortable talking about her religious beliefs beyond saying she sent landen to a christian preschool? typical.
Probably she didn't talk about it because she doesn't have any beliefs-I suspect they enrolled Landen in this specific preschool because it was conveniently located with respect to their new home and its schedule meshed with the older kids' school schedule better.
She could've said that but instead she said 'We have our beliefs but I'm not going to share them because it could be controversial" as if she hasn't already caused plenty of controversy with her 5 kids and million baby daddies and the two teen pregnancies and the videos she made before the twins were born about how she prefers uncircumsized dick. Unless she's like a Scientologist or something, but that seems... unlikely.

I doubt she has any religious believes that she identifies with strongly and agree that the preschool was merely a matter of convenience - it's just extra clickbait-y to title your video like that and then say you're not gonna talk about it.
SJSx3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SJSx3 »

So are they ever happy with any doctor they see? It's not the doctors fault if they have a long wait time. It's not like the man in hanging out in the break room chillin. Of course he's going to rush out after diagnosis, he has an ear infection, you're being referred for maybe tubes and will get some antibiotics. What did they expect? Him to hang out for 20 minutes for something so simple.
Notreal5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Notreal5 »

Follow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Way to go Jess! You have your unvaccinated baby hanging out at pediatrician's office for NO REASON for two hours while waiting to see the doctor with Landen. Chris should have stayed home with Addled instead of touching the doctor's instruments with his greasy germy hands. You and Chris are such fucking morons! Poor Landen..I'm really, really worried about him losing hearing because Jess is such an idiot about doctors and appropriate medical care.
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

SJSx3 wrote:So are they ever happy with any doctor they see? It's not the doctors fault if they have a long wait time. It's not like the man in hanging out in the break room chillin. Of course he's going to rush out after diagnosis, he has an ear infection, you're being referred for maybe tubes and will get some antibiotics. What did they expect? Him to hang out for 20 minutes for something so simple.
It was a straightforward diagnosis, she knew it was an ear infection, the doctor looked at both his ears, confirmed it was an ear infection and referred them to ENT. What else did she want? A speech about how great she is? They're never happy.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

I had tubes when I wad a kid, which meant that I couldn't get my ears wet (ie submerged). Is that still a thing? It would suck for Landen to be unable to swim with all his siblings - they seem to spend a lot of time at theor grandmother's pool.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Shawn2011 wrote:I had tubes when I wad a kid, which meant that I couldn't get my ears wet (ie submerged). Is that still a thing? It would suck for Landen to be unable to swim with all his siblings - they seem to spend a lot of time at theor grandmother's pool.
My daughter had tubes last year. Only for a short time post op you can’t go underwater. After that all is good.

quartz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by quartz »

burgundy must be jessica's new chevron. she has burgundy everything from shirts, lip colors, sunglasses, diaper bag.. ugh i cant stand how she has to go over board with every single thing
PinkTuTu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PinkTuTu »

We will never see her eating those Kind Bars again. They are way too healthy!
jcait00
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jcait00 »

quartz wrote:burgundy must be jessica's new chevron. she has burgundy everything from shirts, lip colors, sunglasses, diaper bag.. ugh i cant stand how she has to go over board with every single thing
Kind of how she did with getting knocked up! Did it once, had to repeat it for the next 7 years over and over again!!!
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

omg I'm dying w these posts tonight

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

Complains about having to wait two hours to see a doctor, then complains about being rushed. Maybe the doctor is rushing you out of an uncomplicated appointment because he's two hours behind schedule?

NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

Why doesn't Jess strap Adjective into the stroller? she's gonna fall out and bust her head she doesn't know what sit down means so strap her in you fucking moron! and It's pathetic how Chris still isn't working he literally does nothing..Jess sure knows how to pick the biggest losers
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

I found the whole Landen at the doctor thing interesting. She talks about how he never complains until it's dire. I think that being born with s father who walked out right before ur birth, then being thrust into a random man's control who u now have to accept as ur father, being the baby of a bunch of half/step siblings and then immediately having a baby sister ... I mean, it's no wonder he's shy, doesn't like being the center of attention and never complains. I also find Jess & Chris being flippant about the doctor's concerns to be gross. "Oh well he always gets bad ear infections" umm no. If the doctor says this is a serious issue, it is.

deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

Chris is such a loser. I've never seen a bigger mooch. I think it's eventually going to wear on their relationship. Jessica is in too deep. Now she has a child with him and her older kids are attached.
I hope I'm wrong, but I hope this situation ends well for the kids sake, but I can see in 5-10 years time Jessica getting fed up and sick of him either:
A. Still not working and living off of her income while not helping much around the house or B. Doing next to nothing at a dead end job and refusing to improve his skills or their life.
This past vlog just really rubbed me the wrong way and I hope that I'm just overreacting.

NaNaBrianna
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NaNaBrianna »

She broke ANOTHER camera?! Seriously. Cause she put it in her pocket? Get a case. Take care of your $700....that’s not chump change!

Madison
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Madison »

A few things from her recent vlogs...
1) She is looking rough. Greasy hair, flakey/bumpy skin, wrinkles, busted makeup.

2) She is never satisfied with any doctor they go to. She should just go to medical school and be her own kids doctor at this point.

I like her personality I just think all the kids are taking a toll on her. She is spreading herself too thin and looking ragged.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

PinkTuTu wrote:We will never see her eating those Kind Bars again. They are way too healthy!

Healthy like a chocolate bar. They are crap food dressed up as health food - it sucks that she is promoting them as some kind of healthy option.
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

DoodleBop wrote:If Landen gets tubes in his ears he'll end up needing less rounds of antibiotics because his ears will drain. I could have lived without seeing the abscess in Lilia's mouth.
She has another abscess???

Return to “JesssFam”