• Advertisement

Julie Deru: Part One

Re: Julie Deru: Part One

Postby thenightowl » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:11 pm

jenboghel01 wrote:Why does Julie's daughter look permanently cross eyed? If this is inappropriate I apologize..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think she has a lazy eye, I didn't notice it until one of her latest videos and someone commented so I went back and noticed it too.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby ewokfan11 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:50 am

Well, Julie does look preggers in today's birthday vlog. That massive shirt appears to be hiding a big belly. Then she seemed to be holding Emma on top of her stomach area to hide it at the end.

I guess that explains why they moved back to Utah so much sooner than they expected. I wonder when Landon is going to find a job??!!
ewokfan11
True Gossiper

Postby KaterTot » Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:27 pm

I am from the South and we have basements but in today's video when they were eating outside for the birthday, I noticed how the big square hole that goes in front of the basement windows (sorry I don't know the term) has nothing around it to keep someone from falling into it. It's the same color/concrete as the patio and just an open drop. In the dark or even early evening I can see someone just breaking their leg.
Also when they open their front door how it's a short distance to the top step going downstairs. I noticed a lot of horrible home designs in Utah from different vlogs. Me and my kids are probably just extra clumsy but that would be something I would be fixing with kids around.
KaterTot
Informer

Postby thenightowl » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:20 pm

KaterTot wrote:I am from the South and we have basements but in today's video when they were eating outside for the birthday, I noticed how the big square hole that goes in front of the basement windows (sorry I don't know the term) has nothing around it to keep someone from falling into it. It's the same color/concrete as the patio and just an open drop. In the dark or even early evening I can see someone just breaking their leg.
Also when they open their front door how it's a short distance to the top step going downstairs. I noticed a lot of horrible home designs in Utah from different vlogs. Me and my kids are probably just extra clumsy but that would be something I would be fixing with kids around.

A window well and I don't care for them, they aren't common where I live but I have noticed a lot of people in Utah have them, some people have a cover, I just don't like them because I don't see how animals (mice, squirrels etc.) could get out if they fall in. I agree that someone could get hurt falling in too.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper

Postby FakingIt_MakingIt » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:34 pm

Almost all of the homes where I live have dug out basements. The window wells, by code, can't be flush with the ground. They stick up above ground level.
In all my years I have never found, or heard of anyone finding, stuck animals. Nor have I heard of or seen anyone falling in.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Extreme Gossiper

Postby thenightowl » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:44 pm

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:Almost all of the homes where I live have dug out basements. The window wells, by code, can't be flush with the ground. They stick up above ground level.
In all my years I have never found, or heard of anyone finding, stuck animals. Nor have I heard of or seen anyone falling in.

That's good to know :)
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper

Postby KaterTot » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:43 pm

OK good to know but I still don't understand the purpose of the wells so I Googled it and it's just for light (the window) and the well is to protect the little window from water only. And yes, they are supposed to use covers for the wells. I keep seeing about the dangers of slipping and falling in the holes so it is important to do so. (not arguing just what I keep seeing) :)
The looks of those windows and what they offer, why bother with them to me. Funny how nobody in that family does use covers
. I would get tired of picking the leaves etc out and worrying about my kids falling in it whether they really do or not. I don't see how they wouldn't in one like Julie's rental.
KaterTot
Informer

Postby ewokfan11 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:55 am

Julie is 100% pregnant. You can tell in today's E&J vlog.
ewokfan11
True Gossiper

Postby amyfalafal » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:28 pm

ewokfan11 wrote:Julie is 100% pregnant. You can tell in today's E&J vlog.

That's a massive bump! I reckon about 4 months! Thanksgiving announcement if not earlier...?
amyfalafal
Gossiper

Postby KaterTot » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:34 pm

thenightowl wrote:
jenboghel01 wrote:Why does Julie's daughter look permanently cross eyed? If this is inappropriate I apologize..

I think she has a lazy eye, I didn't notice it until one of her latest videos and someone commented so I went back and noticed it too.

Also people with noses like her look cross eyed. I have two friends with that type of nose that give off that illusion and think of Barbra Streisand. It really could just be the nose. I haven't looked to see if she also has a lazy eye. She looks like both of her parents together very strongly.
KaterTot
Informer

Postby chatty » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:38 pm

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171022/a6d558e2b63f5960ca545e15fcfb1f33.jpg[/img]

I think you guys are totally right!! I just went back and rewatched the video, I didn’t notice first time round!

chatty
Talker

Postby ewokfan11 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:41 am

I'm guessing it'll be a Halloween pregnancy announcement. Her costume appears to be pregnant prom queen.
ewokfan11
True Gossiper

Postby calliepaige84 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:41 am

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171023/be81e771286a048fd030ca80b954a5b9.jpg[/img][img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171023/ab2f524a332716f06e77a3e2bd3a489e.jpg[/img][img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171023/78c3c2ef51a84733c57ee7f50bd5a0f7.jpg[/img]

Prom video she just uploaded vs pics from June

calliepaige84
Gossiper

Postby ewokfan11 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:37 am

It's definitely to Julie's advantage to move back to Utah while she's pregnant. Her YT channel will really take off because she'll be around everyone else AND pregnancy/babies bring the big views!

Still, I'm sure her sisters are helping them financially until they start really bringing in the big YT $$$$. It's a lot like Missy & Bryan helping friends and family out financially as they grow their own YT channels.
ewokfan11
True Gossiper

Postby amyfalafal » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:39 pm

Considering there is a good chance she IS pregnant.... Shes quite smart not to mention it so keeps people watching.
amyfalafal
Gossiper

Postby thenightowl » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:13 pm

ewokfan11 wrote:It's definitely to Julie's advantage to move back to Utah while she's pregnant. Her YT channel will really take off because she'll be around everyone else AND pregnancy/babies bring the big views!

Still, I'm sure her sisters are helping them financially until they start really bringing in the big YT $$$$. It's a lot like Missy & Bryan helping friends and family out financially as they grow their own YT channels.

I agree, her views are better and she does seem happier so I can't fault her for wanting to move closer to family.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper

Postby amyfalafal » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:30 pm

ewokfan11 wrote:I'm guessing it'll be a Halloween pregnancy announcement. Her costume appears to be pregnant prom queen.

In a normal world this wouldnt be a problem but wouldnt a Pregnant Prom Queen, even a costume, would be scandalous amongst Mormons? Implying premarital sex? _I_dont_care_ but wouldnt it be awkward for them
amyfalafal
Gossiper

Postby ewokfan11 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:00 am

amyfalafal wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:I'm guessing it'll be a Halloween pregnancy announcement. Her costume appears to be pregnant prom queen.

In a normal world this wouldnt be a problem but wouldnt a Pregnant Prom Queen, even a costume, would be scandalous amongst Mormons? Implying premarital sex? _I_dont_care_ but wouldnt it be awkward for them

That could be true - maybe she's using an old prom dress for some "princess" type costume. My friend did the pregnant prom queen thing a few years ago and it was funny, but she's not LDS.
ewokfan11
True Gossiper

Postby Boredomatitsfinest » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:46 am

ewokfan11 wrote:
amyfalafal wrote:

That could be true - maybe she's using an old prom dress for some "princess" type costume. My friend did the pregnant prom queen thing a few years ago and it was funny, but she's not LDS.

Maybe the loophole is that a lot of Mormons get married at 18, and you can also be prom queen at 18...??
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper

Postby ewokfan11 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:56 am

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:Maybe the loophole is that a lot of Mormons get married at 18, and you can also be prom queen at 18...??

She did meet Landon when she was in high school! Maybe he was actually her prom date??? LOL
ewokfan11
True Gossiper

Postby Boredomatitsfinest » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:08 am

Does anyone know if Julie has ever spoken about how they picked the kids' names? I've always thought it was funny that she named her boys such similar names, and have wondered about if they have another boy, if he will have a similar name too. Lol. Cooper and Porter has got to get confusing as it is.
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper

Postby ewokfan11 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:29 am

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:Does anyone know if Julie has ever spoken about how they picked the kids' names? I've always thought it was funny that she named her boys such similar names, and have wondered about if they have another boy, if he will have a similar name too. Lol. Cooper and Porter has got to get confusing as it is.

That's in the Q&A they did. Emma is named after an elderly woman they met at the retirement home where they met and Porter is after some historic Mormon guy...I think Cooper was a family name or something random??

Seems like there is a lot of info in that Q&A and people never watched it. Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jo9qQL3l8no
ewokfan11
True Gossiper

Postby actuallydear » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:01 am

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:Does anyone know if Julie has ever spoken about how they picked the kids' names? I've always thought it was funny that she named her boys such similar names, and have wondered about if they have another boy, if he will have a similar name too. Lol. Cooper and Porter has got to get confusing as it is.

I think they're cute and trendy sibsets... all very much in the same vein. Her sisters kids were given names that are all a mix and hodgepodge of styles.

If they announced they were having another boy, I wouldn't be surprised if he were named any of these...
Parker
Spencer
Hunter
Beckett
(H)Ayden
Noah
Mason
Liam

As for a girl, it's a little harder to peg their style because Emma is so versatile.
But I'll throw these out there:
Lucy
Charlotte
Sophie
Mia
Alice
Nora
shake it up.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper

Postby KaterTot » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:31 pm

Does anyone think Ellie and Jared's vlog today about their family maybe being just the two is a forefront to Julie announcing her pregnancy? It just seems so like them to make something about them or trying to gather pity.
KaterTot
Informer

Postby staceybrax » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:42 pm

I can’t wait for the “I can’t believe you would dare have a baby when Ellie just had a miscarriage” comments. EJ fans are batshit crazy. I feel bad that they will ruin Julie’s moment when they do announce they’re having a baby (if she is pregnant of course)

staceybrax
Guru Gossiper

PreviousNext

Return to Other Griffiths/Mechams