DailyAppropriatingCultures (Part 97)

cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyAppropriatingCultures (Part 97)

Unread post by cats-or-die »

Are Missy and Bryan fucking serious with those birthday posts? In none of the photos can you even see Finn. It’s all M&B all the time; even on their kid’s birthday in HIS birthday posts.
I can’t with how conceited and up their own fucking asses these two are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

Playsinrain wrote:
queentee20 wrote:Whatever it is, this thread is angelic compared to others... I’m still scarred from reading those last night.

And on the topic of sexualizing children. I too was a bigger girl when I was 13 I was 5’1 & 150 lbs with a huge chest and butt. I really wanted to be little red riding hood but the biggest TEEN size didn’t fit! I bought it anyways because I REALLY wanted to be her... I wore leggings and everything when I wore my costume to school so that I could as covered up as possible! WELL, at school later that day I overheard some of the teachers talking about me (quietly but I still heard them) and they were saying how a girl like me shouldn’t be wearing such an outfit because it was too “sexy” ... i was 13!!! It’s disgusting to look back on especially since I really tried to cover up all the skin I could. Anyways, I definetly understand the Halloween costume struggle.
This makes me sad for you, i'm sorry that this happened and that your teachers were bitches like that. We have been going through some BS at my daughters school recently. I got a phone call saying i needed to come bring her a change of clothes for her bc her bra strap kept falling off her shoulder and since she had on a sleeveless shirt on, it was considered "inappropriate". Needless to say i had a few choice words for the admin that day.. fast forward a year and a half... My daughter had a male classmate grab her on the ass, he also did the same thing to a half dozen other girls, and made sexual comments to all of them. My daughter was pulled out of class and had to write up a report on what happened too her. i NEVER got a call from the school that any of this happened, and had to find out from my daughter 2 weeks after the fact. They thought that it was appropriate to make me leave work bc GOD FORBID she has a bra on, but then when she is sexually harassed at school, i don't even get a note sent home. I've cleaned house at her school over this and have made arrangements to go in front of the school board (along with other parents of other girls this has happened too) next month about the whole situation..

Sorry.. off topic rambles.. I'll be done now.. lol
Wtf is wrong with ppl?!? I want to know the outcome of this haha.

theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

in the new video i cringed when missy said it was hard grocery shopping with two kids so she asked her mommy to go with her. (read: incompetent little snot needed mommy to pawn her kids off on once again) and i am sorry but it's getting old to me that they keep saying finn just turned two in these videos when he just turned two today it's as if they don't even know their own kid's birthday
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

tintin15 wrote:Wonder Woman looked nothing like Wonder Woman and Batman sounded nothing like Batman. I'm kind of surprised because they're the type who get the best of everything...it seems like they got the first characters they found an ad for.

Because it wasn't Ollie's party. 2nd rate is fine for Finn. ;)
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

queentee20 wrote:
theg0ssiping1 wrote:in the new video i cringed when missy said it was hard grocery shopping with two kids so she asked her mommy to go with her. (read: incompetent little snot needed mommy to pawn her kids off on once again) and i am sorry but it's getting old to me that they keep saying finn just turned two in these videos when he just turned two today it's as if they don't even know their own kid's birthday
And they want a third! LOL...
If they have three, I'll bet they get a nanny and Finn goes to some kind of pre pre K. Which would actually be good for him...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

lmmomSD wrote:
queentee20 wrote:
theg0ssiping1 wrote:in the new video i cringed when missy said it was hard grocery shopping with two kids so she asked her mommy to go with her. (read: incompetent little snot needed mommy to pawn her kids off on once again) and i am sorry but it's getting old to me that they keep saying finn just turned two in these videos when he just turned two today it's as if they don't even know their own kid's birthday
And they want a third! LOL...
If they have three, I'll bet they get a nanny and Finn goes to some kind of pre pre K. Which would actually be good for him...

They already said he is going to school .. Wouldn't be surprised if they don't get him in mid year like Ellie did with Jackson

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

cats-or-die wrote:Are Missy and Bryan fucking serious with those birthday posts? In none of the photos can you even see Finn. It’s all M&B all the time; even on their kid’s birthday in HIS birthday posts.
I can’t with how conceited and up their own fucking asses these two are. Image

I hate to say it, but let’s not forget that they probably have very few “good” pictures of Finn from his birth since he was so beat up from Missy being determined to try a VBAC for hours on end. Still no excuse, though. Even though poor little Finn came out all swollen, they should still post pictures of his actual face for his birthday, not only focus on themselves in the pics! If they don’t want to post pictures from his birth, then maybe they should’ve chosen different pictures that at least had Finn as the main subject! But who am I kidding? They are so self centered, it’s ridiculous!

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

All of those photo shoots and they post nothing ... We should throw him a party!

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 8fbe98.jpg[/img]

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... fc9dc9.jpg[/img]

marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Exactly, even though they have photo shoots all the time they never seem to have pictures of the boys individually. Are they only allowed to take family photos?
Thegoatsmeow

Unread post by Thegoatsmeow »

onbreak wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 8fbe98.jpg[/img]

Caption: Finn looks off in the distance waiting for someone to remember that it's his birthday.

(I know it's supposed to be a cute pic, but it looks sad)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

O. M. G. He is so adorable! I really hope they don't ruin his sweet nature with their bad parenting. He already hits more than he should. And they say "oh, boys are so rough!" So, if Finn and Ollie were girls, all the hitting and chasing each other with swords wouldn't be ok?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

onbreak wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... fc9dc9.jpg[/img]

So, he's littler, but Missy is walking alongside Ollie? I know I am jumping to conclusions. She could just be making sure Ollie is settled, but considering that they left Finn riding a mechanical bull by himself, that he jumped off of and could have been hurt by, it doesn't seem to be reaching too hard.

marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

lmmomSD wrote:
onbreak wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... fc9dc9.jpg[/img]

So, he's littler, but Missy is walking alongside Ollie? I know I am jumping to conclusions. She could just be making sure Ollie is settled, but considering that they left Finn riding a mechanical bull by himself, that he jumped off of and could have been hurt by, it doesn't seem to be reaching too hard.

Is that Missy though?
DidEyeSayIt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DidEyeSayIt »

If I didn’t have a son of my own I would say Finn is the cutest little boy ever.. he’s definitely second to my son. Hahaha. Seriously though, Finn is SO cute. I can’t even stand it.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Jim posted a pretty cute clip of the boys on his IG. I can't understand how B&M can vlog daily and somehow still can't manage to catch moments like that.
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

lmmomSD wrote:

O. M. G. He is so adorable! I really hope they don't ruin his sweet nature with their bad parenting. He already hits more than he should. And they say "oh, boys are so rough!" So, if Finn and Ollie were girls, all the hitting and chasing each other with swords wouldn't be ok?

Now that someone has said that Finn looks like Missy, I can’t un-see it! He does look like her a little! I hope he stays cute, and doesn’t grow into looking like her too much. Sorry not sorry. But this picture really looks like her and her I’m-never-satisfied-by-anything-anyone-does-for-me face. I agree: I hope The Lumps don’t ruin Finn’s sweet disposition.

just_me
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by just_me »

Hey everyone. I haven't been on here in forever, but tapatalk sent out an email poking at me to come here, so here I am. So I read the last few pages and looks like the lumps are the same as always. Exploiting their kids, ignoring Finn, and buying loads of crap they don't need, but nothing they do need. Then I went looking on SocialBlade for DB's sub stats compared to E&J's and CK's (both couples I also don't watch any more). I don't feel like searching threads for when this happened, but can anyone tell me why DB jumped up so much in subs on August 15th?

MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

just_me wrote:Hey everyone. I haven't been on here in forever, but tapatalk sent out an email poking at me to come here, so here I am. So I read the last few pages and looks like the lumps are the same as always. Exploiting their kids, ignoring Finn, and buying loads of crap they don't need, but nothing they do need. Then I went looking on SocialBlade for DB's sub stats compared to E&J's and CK's (both couples I also don't watch any more). I don't feel like searching threads for when this happened, but can anyone tell me why DB jumped up so much in subs on August 15th?

I think that might have been when there was a glitch and the number of subs for some channels reported as much much higher than they really were

Return to “Daily Bumps”