• Advertisement

Ellie & Jared: So Tender, So Fun... | Part 32

Re: Ellie & Jared: So Tender, So Fun... | Part 32

Postby gymchick43 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:33 pm

The third miscarriage must have been in the past, before birth control after Calvin? Because jared did say “two recent” miscarriages, talking about the ones since they started ttc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gymchick43
Extreme Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby lmmomSD » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:41 pm

Playsinrain wrote:Wait... see now i'm even confused.. She posted on IG that they have had 3, but jared says two and that they have only vlogged two. The only 2 that i know if were the mother's day lie (which i assume is the one Jared is leaving out in his count) and the one she just had with the D&C. When was this mysterious 2nd/3rd?
Nobody knows. We tried to figure it out. We thought maybe before Jackson, but she said she never had a positive pregnancy test before him. When she first posted about "3 miscarriages, two we vlogged about", everyone here tried to speculate when it was. A lot of people think it was another late, heavy period, where she thought PMS was pregnancy. I am not sure about that, but I don't really believe she had three.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby amyfalafal » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:44 pm

gymchick43 wrote:The third miscarriage must have been in the past, before birth control after Calvin? Because jared did say “two recent” miscarriages, talking about the ones since they started ttc

After Jackson was born on Ellie's first Mother's Day, they talked about how they know the struggle to try to get pregnant and not being successful and how painful it is to hear others being pregnant around them when they cannot. They didnt have a miscarriage then, they just were ttc and were not successful. And no miscarriage before Calvin either. They thought they were going to miscarry Cal but he pulled through. So just leads us to believe that Ellie is lying about the 3rd. And Jared is either not in on it, or forgot to mention 3 miscarriages before "ellie turned off the camera and hugged him many times" in today's vlog.
amyfalafal
Gossiper

Postby gymchick43 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:29 pm

Lol did you guys see the pinned comment? How many times did jared repeat himself? [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171024/a7dd5ad403f456c428e2037b0eef7c59.jpg[/img][img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171024/3b446738b0eaa236f9ce30fc629d1890.jpg[/img]

gymchick43
Extreme Gossiper

Postby onbreak » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:22 pm

L.I.E.S.
just my take away.. Dorks got a view outta me

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
onbreak
True Gossiper

Postby Kaylor1 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:27 pm

Why did he say they were a day ahead? So are they going to be doing delayed uploads like their siblings?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Kaylor1
Talker

Postby Cgl33 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:28 pm

My feeling is that they've likely had one miscarriage, maybe 2 counting that possible, but doubtful, Mother's Day test. I know other women here have been in ttc online communities. Women can become so obsessive about ttc that all logic goes out the window. That is Ellie. I've seen women over and over convince themselves that a heavier than normal period was an early miscarriage. Or that they just know that they are pregnant right after having sex even though it's impossible. Ellie just knew things were happening even though it was too early for anything to be happening. She was determined that she was pregnant and offended that Jared could even suggest that it could also be because she was more aware of symptoms. So count me in the no way she's had 3 miscarriages club.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper

Postby Scar2016 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:45 pm

yoyo16 wrote:2018 Predictions:
New Baby and New Car = A Newly Happy Ellie

For 2.68 and 3/4 months and then she'll be back to bitchy unsatisfied Ellie.
lmmomSD wrote:She's like a dog with a bone. And for all her lip service to living in the now, and being grateful for what you have, she isn't like that at all. She is all about the next thing. She can never be happy, with what she has. It's always the next thing will make her happy, and she never is. If she gets pregnant, she will find something else to want. She is never satisfied. And that has got to be hard to live with. You keep thinking she's finally going to be happy, but no. She finds something else she needs.

Magpie Ellie.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Scar2016
True Gossiper

Postby Bethypooh51 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:02 pm

I wish I could believe Jared’s sincerity at the end of the vlog but all I could see is $$ in his eyes. I do think Ellie was pissed about having that conversation on camera otherwise Jared would not have had to say she grabbed him and hugged him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Bethypooh51
Talker

Postby Acbsktbll » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:54 pm

Someone's a little sassy and defensive [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171025/118704fa3020a7ecb5effe4f095c7af6.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:17 pm

gymchick43 wrote:Lol did you guys see the pinned comment? How many times did jared repeat himself? [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171024/a7dd5ad403f456c428e2037b0eef7c59.jpg[/img][img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171024/3b446738b0eaa236f9ce30fc629d1890.jpg[/img]

I just threw up in my mouth a little.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:21 pm

Scar2016 wrote:
yoyo16 wrote:2018 Predictions:
New Baby and New Car = A Newly Happy Ellie

For 2.68 and 3/4 months and then she'll be back to bitchy unsatisfied Ellie.
lmmomSD wrote:She's like a dog with a bone. And for all her lip service to living in the now, and being grateful for what you have, she isn't like that at all. She is all about the next thing. She can never be happy, with what she has. It's always the next thing will make her happy, and she never is. If she gets pregnant, she will find something else to want. She is never satisfied. And that has got to be hard to live with. You keep thinking she's finally going to be happy, but no. She finds something else she needs.

Magpie Ellie.
LOL! I love it!

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby eab424 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:04 pm

lmmomSD wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:Wait... see now i'm even confused.. She posted on IG that they have had 3, but jared says two and that they have only vlogged two. The only 2 that i know if were the mother's day lie (which i assume is the one Jared is leaving out in his count) and the one she just had with the D&C. When was this mysterious 2nd/3rd?
Nobody knows. We tried to figure it out. We thought maybe before Jackson, but she said she never had a positive pregnancy test before him. When she first posted about "3 miscarriages, two we vlogged about", everyone here tried to speculate when it was. A lot of people think it was another late, heavy period, where she thought PMS was pregnancy. I am not sure about that, but I don't really believe she had three.

I agree with you. Everyone knows Ellie and Jared vlog about every little drama (not saying miscarriage is a little drama at all) and I've seen some vloggers or social media people change their stories. I know they'd announce pretty soon after they would find out. And they've never mentioned any MC but two early ones.
eab424
Informer

Postby eab424 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:27 pm

I can't believe I watched the video today. Count me in as a member of Ellie's only had 1 very early miscarriage club we meet on Thursdays. I stopped watching nearly all together when they did that IVF thing. I cannot stand them especially Ellie because of how they act like little woe is me far too often. I've never seen Jared act like a little (fill in the blank here) similar to Ellie when it comes to children. Then they say "I know we're blessed" No you don't because if you did you wouldn't have filmed and posted that video the way it was.

Before people attack me on how it's ok for them to feel only having two kids is somehow ok to feel grief over. Look at what they do have. They've decorated two nurseries, baby showers, live births and brought home live babies. They have more than enough money to do IVF if they so choose to do. From what people say they make 600K a year. They make more than enough to afford to do the 20k plan that many fertility clinics offer. They could easily adopt. To me this video was offensive.

I used to run a group for ladies with IF issues. Many are still waiting for their babies. I offered to share duties because running a group with 4K members was a lot to have on my plate. So one lady who was young (22-23) offered to help me manage the group. She lived in canada so she was able to get IUI done. She choose not to. Ok that's your choice. But what bugged me is everyday she'd PM me whining about wanting a baby. We all told her what she needed to do to get her condition in check and once she did that she very well would've gotten pregnant. Nope. She just continued to complain. We told her what to do to relieve the symptoms the medication caused. Nope. And I'd get it in my in box too. Boss gave her husband 14,000 bonus and they choose to go on vacation and a shopping spree. So after her playing games and complaints from members I just took her out of the group.
eab424
Informer

Postby actuallydear » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:34 pm

Now that I’ve watched the clips you’re all talking about (this is the most interesting thing they’ve done lately!), I feel like I can share my thoughts.

I believe this has been on Jared’s mind a lot lately, after he’s noticed their channel is on a downward spiral. He knows adding in another mouth to feed while relying on YT wouldn’t be a smart idea. But all Ellie does is talk about babies and trying again. So many women around her have just announced their pregnancies and a pregnancy is all she wants. She’s bitter and obsessed. I’ve been there, so it’s easy to tell.

The obsessing is getting worse now she has to see her pregnant sister all the time now.

Jared needs to talk to her, but knows she will fly off the handle.

So what solution does he come up with?
Recording the conversation for vlog footage to help keep Ellie from yelling and screaming at him. It worked, until she abruptly turned the camera off and she yelled at and screamed at him.

They might have hugged in the end, but I’ll bet it was more of a “ok Ellie, we’ll do what you want” hug she gave him.

Hence his closing solo speech.
shake it up.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper

Postby HelloSweetie » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:36 pm

eab424 wrote:I can't believe I watched the video today. Count me in as a member of Ellie's only had 1 very early miscarriage club we meet on Thursdays. I stopped watching nearly all together when they did that IVF thing. I cannot stand them especially Ellie because of how they act like little woe is me far too often. I've never seen Jared act like a little (fill in the blank here) similar to Ellie when it comes to children. Then they say "I know we're blessed" No you don't because if you did you wouldn't have filmed and posted that video the way it was.

Before people attack me on how it's ok for them to feel only having two kids is somehow ok to feel grief over. Look at what they do have. They've decorated two nurseries, baby showers, live births and brought home live babies. They have more than enough money to do IVF if they so choose to do. From what people say they make 600K a year. They make more than enough to afford to do the 20k plan that many fertility clinics offer. They could easily adopt. To me this video was offensive.

I used to run a group for ladies with IF issues. Many are still waiting for their babies. I offered to share duties because running a group with 4K members was a lot to have on my plate. So one lady who was young (22-23) offered to help me manage the group. She lived in canada so she was able to get IUI done. She choose not to. Ok that's your choice. But what bugged me is everyday she'd PM me whining about wanting a baby. We all told her what she needed to do to get her condition in check and once she did that she very well would've gotten pregnant. Nope. She just continued to complain. We told her what to do to relieve the symptoms the medication caused. Nope. And I'd get it in my in box too. Boss gave her husband 14,000 bonus and they choose to go on vacation and a shopping spree. So after her playing games and complaints from members I just took her out of the group.

They used to make $600k but those days are behind them. They are now bringing in somewhere around $200k a year according to VidIQ which is far more accurate than SB.

But I agree, they don't even seem to have IF issues these days, and have more than the ability to save for IVF if it was needed. Today's vlog was just an attempt to try and steal some of the sympathy and spotlight from Joan and John.
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby Mom2two » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:23 pm

Holy hell. Ellie looked so evil when she turned off the camera. There is no way she hugged him after sharing his thoughts. Ellie screamed and cried and threw an Ellie tantrum. She has a lot of growing up to do.

Mom2two
Talker

Postby staceybrax » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:32 pm

I thought that scene was so awkward to watch. There are some conversations that shouldn’t be had on camera and I think that’s definitely one of them. Ellie looked uncomfortable (and pissed!). Fair enough if you do want to share those thoughts with your viewers but maybe have the initial conversation with your wife first.

I don’t know why Jared would be talking about the fact they might not have any more children when they really have explored their other options at all yet. Ellie is falling pregnant so that’s a good sign and they have only had 2 (I believe one but they say 2 so we will say 2) miscarriages, which I personally think that if Ellie gained about 10-15 pounds of some good healthy weight and ate more food she would have more luck holding on to a pregnancy. Yes she’s naturally thin, but she was not this tiny when she fell pregnant with Jackson and Calvin. You should try everything before deciding no more children, if more children is what you truly want.

staceybrax
Guru Gossiper

Postby eab424 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:39 am

[/quote]They used to make $600k but those days are behind them. They are now bringing in somewhere around $200k a year according to VidIQ which is far more accurate than SB.

But I agree, they don't even seem to have IF issues these days, and have more than the ability to save for IVF if it was needed. Today's vlog was just an attempt to try and steal some of the sympathy and spotlight from Joan and John.[/quote]

Thank you for clarifying their income. I had been wondering about that. Although losing 400K is a lot still 200K is a lot of money to bring home.
eab424
Informer

Postby just_me » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:53 am

gymchick43 wrote:Lol did you guys see the pinned comment? How many times did jared repeat himself?

I haven't been on here in forever, then tapatalk sends an email with Jared's pinned post at the top and it lures you back in.

But that pinned comment? Geez. Jared having to mention Ellie was being sweet to him. The photo and the rest of the pinned post just makes it look like they are trying to get people to watch so they can get more money. Oy.
just_me
Gossiper

Postby formerctfxcer » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:23 am

Ellie didn’t look pissed to me. She looked like she was holding back some emotions but not anger.

Regardless, the way he described we might ONLY have 2 kids. I get feeling disappointed when you planned on a larger family but COME. ON. There are so many people out there who can’t even get pregnant once! Can’t bring home a baby ONCE!!!!! They can talk about this privately idc but to broadcast it like omg how sad for us that they “only” have 2 kids is so yucky to me.

formerctfxcer
Gossiper

Postby nebula » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:05 am

I'm sorry but even though I rearly post here, I couldn't help but comment that

OMFG they are acting like they are childless!! What's with that grief???
I'm assuming they are on the way for adoption. I don't know if anyone else said that cause I'm not keeping up with their thread here.

Stop pretending to feel blessed and actually feel it for once!!

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
nebula
Informer

Postby littlebaby » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:43 am

nebula wrote:I'm sorry but even though I rearly post here, I couldn't help but comment that

I'm assuming they are on the way for adoption. I don't know if anyone else said that cause I'm not keeping up with their thread here.

Ellie would neverrrr adopt. I don’t remember the specifics but when they were in the process of getting Penny, didn’t she once say something along the lines of the fact that she wanted to buy a purebred puppy because rescuing a dog would be like adopting a child and you never know what you’re getting into? And then she had to apologize for it? If anyone has the #receipts please jump in!

littlebaby
Gossiper

Postby actuallydear » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:48 am

littlebaby wrote:
nebula wrote:I'm sorry but even though I rearly post here, I couldn't help but comment that

Ellie would neverrrr adopt. I don’t remember the specifics but when they were in the process of getting Penny, didn’t she once say something along the lines of the fact that she wanted to buy a purebred puppy because rescuing a dog would be like adopting a child and you never know what you’re getting into? And then she had to apologize for it? If anyone has the #receipts please jump in!

https://twitter.com/alysasarfati/status ... 6808658944
shake it up.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper

Postby Pency » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:08 am

actuallydear wrote:
littlebaby wrote:

It irritates me how defensive she is! Why jump down that girl's throat about it??
https://twitter.com/alysasarfati/status ... 6808658944
Pency
Gossiper

PreviousNext

Return to Ellie and Jared