Ellie & Jared: So Tender, So Fun... | Part 32

HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Ellie & Jared: So Tender, So Fun... | Part 32

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

I don't think we can ever possibly know everything that's going on behind the scenes health-wise that they may not be sharing. There may be a reason that Jared is considering the possibility that they may not have more children. Or he may be using it as click-bait to be dramatic and drum up sympathy. On the surface we don't see anything that would indicate that they don't have a good chance of getting pregnant again, and they certainly don't appear to have exhausted other options.

I actually don't think he was being insensitive to Ellie after her recent miscarriage and she didn't look angry to me, just emotional. I am not LDS, but I've read that the church believes that crying is a manifestation of feeling the Spirit or the Spirit talking through you. So on the one hand, emotional displays are not taboo but actually encouraged. On the other hand, to be cynical about it, I think people like Jared turn on the waterworks because it lends credibility to what they're saying for other people in the church who believe it is a manifestation of the Spirit. When you equate emotion with truth, people will get emotional just to prove their honestly and to appear more sincere. It may also just be a reflex at this point if you grew up that way.
sasha186
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by sasha186 »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:Ellie isn't going to be happy EVER because her husband is gay. These poor Mormons and their weird lifestyles! Ellie will NEVER be happy.....

Ellie will never be happy. It wouldn't matter if jared was the most masculine man out there. She wouldn't be happy. Ellie's unhappiness has nothing to do with jared, her kids, or her house. Ellie is just an unhappy person. Ellie is only happy when it's all about Ellie!
^^Agree. Except I also think that Ellie has the capacity to be a happy person, but she is so lost.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Does anyone know what kind of car E&J drive? In Bonnie's vlog Joel is working on "a family member's car" and it looks a lot like E&J's to me. If so, not saying their name is interesting because it means they are trying to keep it a secret that they don't have the van anymore.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

HelloSweetie wrote:Does anyone know what kind of car E&J drive? In Bonnie's vlog Joel is working on "a family member's car" and it looks a lot like E&J's to me. If so, not saying their name is interesting because it means they are trying to keep it a secret that they don't have the van anymore.

Even if its not their car he's working E&J are definitely hiding the fact that they don't have the van anymore.
Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:Does anyone know what kind of car E&J drive? In Bonnie's vlog Joel is working on "a family member's car" and it looks a lot like E&J's to me. If so, not saying their name is interesting because it means they are trying to keep it a secret that they don't have the van anymore.

Even if its not their car he's working E&J are definitely hiding the fact that they don't have the van anymore.
I don't comment on their videos, but I wonder if they have the words "van" and "Pacifica" blocked now, LOL?!
yoyo16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yoyo16 »

They have a light blue car (It’s a Honda or Toyota, I’m not sure which one)
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

How awkward to rave about a car for a year and not purchase it at the end of the contract....says a lot about how honest they are.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
yoyo16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yoyo16 »

usernamessuck wrote:How awkward to rave about a car for a year and not purchase it at the end of the contract....says a lot about how honest they are.

This is most probably the reason they aren’t saying anything about it. Once they buy a new car, they’ll probably mention it in passing and say something to the effect of “we needed an SUV for the RV, 4wheeler or snow”
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

yoyo16 wrote:
It's a Toyota Camry.
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

yoyo16 wrote:
usernamessuck wrote:How awkward to rave about a car for a year and not purchase it at the end of the contract....says a lot about how honest they are.

This is most probably the reason they aren’t saying anything about it. Once they buy a new car, they’ll probably mention it in passing and say something to the effect of “we needed an SUV for the RV, 4wheeler or snow”
If they were smart, they'd say that they needed something that could pull the trailer - at least that would be a little more understandable. It would actually be kind of silly to have 2 cars that can't pull it efficiently, so it would make more sense for the new car you're going purchase to be able to.

But oh, wait, I forgot. They don't even use the trailer so I'm sure that excuse didn't cross their minds.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

This is prime camping time.. Wonder why they aren't?? LMAO

Waiting for the 2018 expedition to go on sale?

Regardless of their financial situation.. Matt and Em are staying afloat. Jareds going to be busy hustling like Matt -only Jared has subs in his favor. I can see Ellies going to get bitchy. I think Emily does a great job holding down the house, connecting with her husband, and being a loving mother. Emily is so tender!

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:
yoyo16 wrote:

If they were smart, they'd say that they needed something that could pull the trailer - at least that would be a little more understandable. It would actually be kind of silly to have 2 cars that can't pull it efficiently, so it would make more sense for the new car you're going purchase to be able to.

But oh, wait, I forgot. They don't even use the trailer so I'm sure that excuse didn't cross their minds.
Whoops, I didn't see that you mentioned "RV" haha. I just saw the number 4 and my mind auto filled that you were referring to how they mentioned needing 4 wheel drive for the snow. Sorry to be repetitive!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

onbreak wrote:This is prime camping time.. Wonder why they aren't?? LMAO

Waiting for the 2018 expedition to go on sale?

Regardless of their financial situation.. Matt and Em are staying afloat. Jareds going to be busy hustling like Matt -only Jared has subs in his favor. I can see Ellies going to get bitchy. I think Emily does a great job holding down the house, connecting with her husband, and being a loving mother. Emily is so tender!

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Emily is a lot lower maintenance than Ellie is. I imagine Ellie spends more in a month on her R&F skin care regimen than Emily probably does on all her cosmetics/makeup/body care products combined!
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Im curious to know if Ellie had the hair appointment booked previous to Jared's talk last night. Likely she did, but Im sure Jared's "go take all the time you need" was because of the talk he gave her the night before. Im surprised he didn't take the boys to Lush while she was gone.
whatashitshow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by whatashitshow »

actuallydear wrote:
yoyo16 wrote:
It's a Toyota Camry.
Joel said he got a call from "a family that I home teach". And the car he works on is a gold Saturn. So it wasn't a family member but does anyone know what home teaching is??
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

whatashitshow wrote:
actuallydear wrote:
yoyo16 wrote: They have a light blue car (It’s a Honda or Toyota, I’m not sure which one)
It's a Toyota Camry.
Joel said he got a call from "a family that I home teach". And the car he works on is a gold Saturn. So it wasn't a family member but does anyone know what home teaching is??
I believe it's like church elder/peer support and mentoring?

I know there are LDS here that can go into more specifics Image
YTIUH
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YTIUH »

Jared: Penny what are you so excited about?!?? Guys, she’s never like this inside!!!
Penny: Ellie is not home!!!!! Yay!!!!
millerca09
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by millerca09 »

I don’t usually say anything nice about Ellie, but I am really liking the shorter hair on her. The long, straggly hair just made her gaunt features stand out so much more. I would love it if she went back to the red that she had when she was pregnant with Jackson...I loved that color on her!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Family home teachers are assigned to a family, two to a family, and they come visit at least once a month to share a spiritual message and make sure things are ok and the family (person) isn't in need of anything.
You can call your home teachers if you need help as well, like the family that called Joel to take the tires off the car.
It's a great way to stay connected with ward members, and it's helpful to know there are people you can call in a pinch.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

Ellie: "First and foremost, we do this for ourselves and for our kids to look back on."

Bitch, please do you think I'm stupid? Nothing irks me more than when they pretend like this is just some hobby they have.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”