• Advertisement

JesssFam: Settled for Skube (Part 103)

Re: JesssFam: Settled for Skube (Part 103)

Postby doggo » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:44 am

marshmellow wrote:Is janell still with her baby daddy ?

No but she said in a video that she hasn't dated anyone since him yet because she has standards for who she wants around Alyna and herself. Pretty interesting contrast with her bestie.
doggo
Talker

Advertisement

Postby marshmellow » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:46 am

About Chris being a moocher. I'm even more surprised by how Jess is comfortable living with a leech like him. Sadly for her every man she chooses makes zero effort to bring in food to the table. She has got to be the bread winner no matter what. Something tells me that her money is tight now, hence all the unnecessary sponsorships.
Now that she has a million kids, college fund is most likely out of question for all of them.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper

Postby olemama » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:05 am

webby wrote:
georgiapeach19 wrote:The thing is is that you don't know what exactly he talked about because she only showed a little bit. Also I love how she blurs out the doctor's face but didn't blur out the nurse's face.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

she didn't complain about the nurse that's why lol

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

It's true. We don't know if Jess accurately captured the appointment or if she was telling the truth about the wait time. But if her video was accurate, if they waited almost 2 hours and then the doc breezed in, looked at Landen's ears, and breezed out in 5 minutes, Landen received sub-standard care and he deserves better. (Oh, and another thing-the doc should told Jess to schedule an ear recheck in 2/3 weeks to make sure Landen's ears were clear)
olemama
Gossiper

Postby lagenialester » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:22 am

I thought it was interesting in the religion vlog when she was talking about Landen having the only/worst health issues in the family that she didn’t bring up Addie’s apnea....because it’s apparently something she doesn’t feel like she has to worry about anymore?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lagenialester
Informer

Postby Bsveach15 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:26 am

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171025/7b1ff9d105912a42fffeb6ca70f017c1.jpg[/img]

Instantly thought of Mess

Bsveach15
Informer

Postby funkycat123 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:26 am

lagenialester wrote:I thought it was interesting in the religion vlog when she was talking about Landen having the only/worst health issues in the family that she didn’t bring up Addie’s apnea....because it’s apparently something she doesn’t feel like she has to worry about anymore?

Because she knows it was her negligence
funkycat123
Informer

Postby SJSx3 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:44 am

olemama wrote:
SJSx3 wrote:So are they ever happy with any doctor they see? It's not the doctors fault if they have a long wait time. It's not like the man in hanging out in the break room chillin. Of course he's going to rush out after diagnosis, he has an ear infection, you're being referred for maybe tubes and will get some antibiotics. What did they expect? Him to hang out for 20 minutes for something so simple.

I agree with Jess on this. I would be furious if I had to wait 2 hours with a sick child if I had made an appointment. The doctor did not give Landen the time of day. He didn't listen to Landen's heartbeat or breathing with a stethoscope. He didn't feel around Landen's collar-bone, throat area to look for swollen lymph nodes. He didn't look down Landen's throat with a tongue depressor. He didn't review Landen's health history. He didn't ask about Landen's appetite, sleep patterns, socialization or how Landen's back pain was doing. He didn't discuss with Jess any future upcoming vaccine recommendations (The CDC wants children 6 months or older to get the flu shot).

We had an HMO for our children (Kaiser Permanente) and we did not see the same doctor or nurse practitioner like Jess. But we never had to wait longer than 30 minutes for an appointment. And the doctor/np spent 15-20 minutes with us no matter what the reason for the visit and they all did the above list in that time. Landen was treated shamefully by that doctor. He deserves better.

But again the 2 hour wait isn't the doctors fault. That's an over booking problem. They didn't complain about not looking at anything else but his ears, they complained about the wait time and rushing at the end. She made a last minute appointment so it's likely she was squeezed in between appointments and didn't have a normal slot time. That poor man probably didn't get a break all day. He also referred them to someone else who should be able to help him with his frequent ear infections. Which they should be happy about considering they've said other doctors haven't been much help. She could have something in his file that says he doesn't get vaccines regularly, or at least they know he had them delayed so talking about the flu shot with her would have been pointless. He also could of already got one for all we know. If she wants better care she should get an actual family pediatrician instead of cycling through different doctors constantly.
SJSx3
Amateur

Postby violet-kelsey black » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:58 am

marshmellow wrote:About Chris being a moocher. I'm even more surprised by how Jess is comfortable living with a leech like him. Sadly for her every man she chooses makes zero effort to bring in food to the table. She has got to be the bread winner no matter what. Something tells me that her money is tight now, hence all the unnecessary sponsorships.
Now that she has a million kids, college fund is most likely out of question for all of them.

I think Drake was the only with a job. I don't think Gabe ever got a job except for an under the table one. Does anyone know what he does now? Drake worked at Target and for landscaping company I think.

violet-kelsey black
Extreme Gossiper

Postby RaginaPhalanges » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:41 pm

lizpuff2006 wrote:Poor Lilia has had so many teeth issues. All of the kids have. I have never seen so many children with so many silver caps in my life. She can blame genetics all she wants but feeding them sugar and not brushing their teeth well are the main contributor. A child at Lilia's age shouldn't have an abscess!

DoodleBop wrote:It seems like a youtube thing Brock from the Shaytards had to have several teeth worked on at once and had to be sedated. IRL I only know one not special needs kids who's needed to be sedated for dental work let alone several fillings\extractions.

I worked in a pediatric dental office as an assistant for awhile. It wasn’t uncommon for us to have kids come in that needed a TON of work. Most had to be put under because it was too much for them to sit through awake. The parents were always shocked. Just from what I noticed when I was there it was typically kids around Lilia’s age and a bit younger. They’re at the age where they can brush their own teeth, but they really still need to have a parent supervise and make sure they’re brushing properly. 9 times out of 10 the parents weren’t supervising. I also noticed several of these kids had younger siblings. It was easier for them to get away with not brushing as much as they needed to.

RaginaPhalanges
Informer

Postby marshmellow » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:54 pm

violet-kelsey black wrote:
marshmellow wrote:About Chris being a moocher. I'm even more surprised by how Jess is comfortable living with a leech like him. Sadly for her every man she chooses makes zero effort to bring in food to the table. She has got to be the bread winner no matter what. Something tells me that her money is tight now, hence all the unnecessary sponsorships.

I think Drake was the only with a job. I don't think Gabe ever got a job except for an under the table one. Does anyone know what he does now? Drake worked at Target and for landscaping company I think.

O yes I forgot ! He has this pic of the boys from June which is not very long ago. Wonder if they old. And Aira is so dang cute ! She is a she-kyson. :D Kyson and her are blessed with great genes !
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper

Postby deannaroseo » Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:42 pm

Maybe Jess didn't mention Addie's apnea as a major problem because she knows that Addie doesn't really have it.
If my 3 month old was hospitalized for several days and nearly died, I would definitely mention it as a major health problem. Just saying.

deannaroseo
Informer

Postby madi_b_123 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:15 pm

I don’t watch her videos (haven’t for at least 6 months) or come on this site at all so this topic may be talked about to death. I still follow her on social media and it irks me that every time Addie is out in public she’s in some super girly, frilly, lacy outfit with a huge ass bow on her head. Like god forbid someone even thinks she’s a boy for one second. Jess just posted a snap of them at the freaking grocery store and Addie is all dolled up. I could maybe understand her wearing that to a pumpkin patch...not AT ALL my personal style but somewhat okay. The grocery store, though, really?? Jess may as well tattoo “I have a vagina” on Addies bald head so no one ever forgets it!

madi_b_123
Talker

Postby tvobaby27 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:17 pm

deannaroseo wrote:Maybe Jess didn't mention Addie's apnea as a major problem because she knows that Addie doesn't really have it.
If my 3 month old was hospitalized for several days and nearly died, I would definitely mention it as a major health problem. Just saying.

Exactly my thoughts.... Your baby almost died but yet you don't consider her apnea to be a major health problem? I think I sure would.
tvobaby27
Talker

Postby Chellebailson27 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:21 pm

Can you imagine jess hired a company to landscape her front garden and drake turned up? Awkward great clickbate though “he finally showed up”

Chellebailson27
Talker

Postby hwarner » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:23 pm

Chellebailson27 wrote:

Can you imagine jess hired a company to landscape her front garden and drake turned up? Awkward great clickbate though “he finally showed up”

I would die laughing!!!

hwarner
Talker

Postby olemama » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:29 pm

SJSx3 wrote:

But again the 2 hour wait isn't the doctors fault. That's an over booking problem. They didn't complain about not looking at anything else but his ears, they complained about the wait time and rushing at the end. She made a last minute appointment so it's likely she was squeezed in between appointments and didn't have a normal slot time. That poor man probably didn't get a break all day. He also referred them to someone else who should be able to help him with his frequent ear infections. Which they should be happy about considering they've said other doctors haven't been much help. She could have something in his file that says he doesn't get vaccines regularly, or at least they know he had them delayed so talking about the flu shot with her would have been pointless. He also could of already got one for all we know. If she wants better care she should get an actual family pediatrician instead of cycling through different doctors constantly.

It doesn't matter whose fault it is. Bottom line-it is shoddy care for a sick boy and I am surprised people are defending it. 5 minutes is not adequate to address a boy with chronic ear infections. Would 5 minutes be acceptable to you and your child? But I agree. Jess should get a better pediatrician.
olemama
Gossiper

Postby smom12 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:30 pm

She does it for attention.

smom12
Guru Gossiper

Postby smom12 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:33 pm

Jess should get a pediatrician period. She goes to urgent care centers. She needs a regular doc, ESPECIALLY WITH 5 kids.

smom12
Guru Gossiper

Postby MamaJoAnna » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:07 pm

Chellebailson27 wrote:

I think I saw on Drake's personal Facebook that he's working for an electrical company now. It was around the time nadsbliss said he and Natalie had split so it was earlier this year.

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
MamaJoAnna
Super Moddie

Postby twomommies » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:21 pm

lizpuff2006 wrote:Poor Lilia has had so many teeth issues. All of the kids have. I have never seen so many children with so many silver caps in my life. She can blame genetics all she wants but feeding them sugar and not brushing their teeth well are the main contributor. A child at Lilia's age shouldn't have an abscess!
Probably not brushing their teeth along with sugar buildup. Does she not understand that she can get them to clean their own teeth by explaining how sugar sticks to your teeth? I told my (much younger) sister she had sugar bugs on her teeth and that they needed to brushed off or she'd get cavities.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper

Postby MommaMia3 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:51 pm

People that do this hate their kids, I swear. [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171025/5a4e74c038a3560da5dc8add8df3e803.jpg[/img]

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
MommaMia3
Talker

Postby taylortot1501 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:57 pm

MommaMia3 wrote:People that do this hate their kids, I swear. [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171025/5a4e74c038a3560da5dc8add8df3e803.jpg[/img]

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
That’s probably the worse outfit I’ve seen on Adverb.

taylortot1501
Talker

Postby julietpreston » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:14 pm

Jess is the epitome of tacky. Adobe is going to cry when she looks at her baby photos some day.
julietpreston
Gossiper

Postby deannaroseo » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:24 pm

How many Halloween themed outfits can one baby have? I swear we've seen like 5 different ones on Addie! I have like one Halloween outfit plus a costume for my daughter wtf.

deannaroseo
Informer

Postby rainbowdash » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:13 pm

lagenialester wrote:I thought it was interesting in the religion vlog when she was talking about Landen having the only/worst health issues in the family that she didn’t bring up Addie’s apnea....because it’s apparently something she doesn’t feel like she has to worry about anymore?

thats because she knows its not sleep apnea but her own damn fault for suffocating her with blankets
rainbowdash
Wallflower

PreviousNext

Return to GabeandJesss/JesssFam