2011InvisibleMilestones (Part 40)

British25
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011InvisibleMilestones (Part 40)

Unread post by British25 »

It's funny how her hair was supposedly in the one exact style everyone on here was suggesting...

YTMD - "She should have done her hair in a tight French braid"
Vanessa - "Her hair was in a tight French braid..."

Not even a high bun or ponytail, word for word what everyone was saying on here hahaha, brilliant V.
workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

British25 wrote:It's funny how her hair was supposedly in the one exact style everyone on here was suggesting...

Not even a high bun or ponytail, word for word what everyone was saying on here hahaha, brilliant V.
Lmao I literally commented about how cute she would look with 2 French braids in her school pic. She needs to get better at hiding the fact that she reads here religiously

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kgiff77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kgiff77 »

British25 wrote:It's funny how her hair was supposedly in the one exact style everyone on here was suggesting...

That’s why I took a screenshot and posted it here. Her and Keren take our suggestions sometimes literally word for word. It’s like they’re trying to prove that they’re better than we say they are

Barrx2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Barrx2 »

She probably won't be able to upload today because she's having a horrible day!

taracuda
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by taracuda »

"Lily is never the type of person to like, lay down and rest..... All she wants to do right now is sleep and that's just not like her."

SHE.HAS.STREP.THROAT.

"I've been pumping Pedialyte into her and water" but I think I'm gonna take her to the ER because she's dehydrated and needs IV fluids. :-?
Momin661
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Momin661 »

Pumping fluids into a child who is vomiting that often is such a bad idea. If she’s vomiting everything up then why would you continue to make her drink? Mine almost always vomit with strep throat, that’s pretty typical. It sounds like she could have a bug with the strep though.

But of course she wants to rest. Really? STREP IS AWFUL. I don’t think rushing her to the emergency room right away is the best idea. She needs to just let the kid rest for a while, that’s what her body needs...
urusha90
Informer
Informer

Unread post by urusha90 »

Wow so Lily has a fever and all she wants to do is lay down????

What the heck!!! such strange behavior Vanessa, yes do take her in to the ER

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Omg Vanessa. You’re an idiot. Does she have tears? Is her mouth moist? If not call the pediatrician on call and let them know. Why do you always rush to the emergency room? Let the fucking kid sleep for Christ sake.

I can’t. She’s such a moron. Give her time before you force her there.

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

I wish the school could see how much she bad mouths them on social media. I just want to reach through my phone and smack her sometimes. She's such a cunt. I bet every employee at the school cant stand her and cringes when she waltzes in with her holier than thou fucking attitide
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

It is infuriating to me how often she runs to the ER. Keep your fucking sick kid home!!! So dramatic my god. She’s already seen a freakin doctor! Let her relax & stop spreading germs when it’s unnecessary.

And the shade towards the school nurse was so annoying. Acting like the school nurse should be responsible for lily.. take her temperature yourself! Or ask Nona to do it since she does everything else for lily anyway.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Or it’s quite possible that she didn’t have a fever at the time the nurse checked her. Fevers can pop up like a wet fart. Vanessa is totally out of line.

pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

Vanessa is a constant victim and whiner, I can’t even take listening to her anymore. She has no common sense, and and blaming the school nurse??? She sounded so damn stuck up like Really why didn’t you notice your child was ill before you took her to school, if you’re gonna ask stupid questions, And wtf is going on with her hair

Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:It is infuriating to me how often she runs to the ER. Keep your fucking sick kid home!!! So dramatic my god. She’s already seen a freakin doctor! Let her relax & stop spreading germs when it’s unnecessary.

And the shade towards the school nurse was so annoying. Acting like the school nurse should be responsible for lily.. take her temperature yourself! Or ask Nona to do it since she does everything else for lily anyway.

Yes! She sounded annoyed that the school nurse didn’t take Lily’s temperature! They already knew she was throwing up..does she expect a full check up? They just need a good enough reason to tell you to come pick up your sick kid
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

mommaof2cuties wrote:I wish the school could see how much she bad mouths them on social media. I just want to reach through my phone and smack her sometimes. She's such a c*nt. I bet every employee at the school cant stand her and cringes when she waltzes in with her holier than thou fucking attitide
Yeah, I thought it was gross how she was bitching about the nurse. If Lily threw up, she was automatically going home anyway. I’m sure the nurse had other kids to deal with as well.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Surely Vanessa would have known lily was sick before she sent her to school that day. It’s like not strep throat would have just popped up half way through the day.

js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

I came here to b**** about the ER visit as well and then was pleasantly surprised to see you guys already took care of it Ha!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Totesmagotes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Totesmagotes »

I get taking her in in fear of being dehydrated..but does she really expect Lily to be running around with a 103 fever ??? My husband had a 103 fever and he was not even in his senses so i don't know what she's on about

Does she not own a thermometer??? What difference would it have made if the nurse checked or urgent care checked?

I don't get her hair.. it just completely baffles me as to why it is the way it is.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

what is going on w Vanessa's hair
she looks like Michelle Duggar

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... a54847.jpg[/img]

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

webby wrote:what is going on w Vanessa's hair
she looks like Michelle Duggar

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... a54847.jpg[/img]

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
I'm sure she's picked half of her hair off by now because of how STRESSFUL her day was lmao

TooMuchSauce
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TooMuchSauce »

Haha, I came here to see if anyone said anything about that. I mean, I know you guys say stuff about her hair all the time, but the whole time I was watching her talk about lily being sick in that snapchat video....I couldn't even listen to what she was saying, I was so distracted by her messed up hairline! It really looks like she has a mullet....I wonder why she doesn't do anything to try to fix it?

Return to “2011teenagemom”