JesssFam: Settled for Skube (Part 103)

deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Settled for Skube (Part 103)

Unread post by deannaroseo »

When does Jess get a free day to do whatever she wants? Oh right. She doesn't. AND she's the one who actually has an income.
That's kind of fucked up. She never gets a break, and I'm not even trying to defend her. 4/5 of those kids are here, not Chris'. This is true, but he doesn't do a damn thing around that house. Going to activities and dropping off kids isn't pulling his weight in my opinion.
He desperately needs a job. I'm beginning to think he quit his job because he's depressed. Which in that case, maybe he should get some help rather than taking naps all day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Quitting your job when depressed is the WORST thing you can do. Working gives you something to work on and keep distracted. Staying home and napping all the time isn’t going to work.

Maybe he should start seeing a therapist or a grief counselor, if that’s the cause of him lazing around all day.

Personally I think he has to be good in bed otherwise Jess wouldn’t have put up with it this long.

Barf.

NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

For everyone defending Chris,this is exactly what he did when he was with Ashley (so you can't blame it on his dads death) he sat on his ass all day and didn't work then when they got divorced he asked for spousal and child support despite not seeing the boys often I think it was 20% custody he had.. we always see Chris sitting on the couch while the kids are at school all day and the house is still a mess so what exactly does he need a break from? he hasn't earned a day off to himself..
quartz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by quartz »

Everyone called it when stabby first came onto the scene too. they said jess is an idiot for thinking chris will treat her better than he did his previous partner. pfft common mistake. if things go south, I can definitely see him trying to get half of everything jess has with no concern at all with taking from those kids. look what he did to his previous family. left them in the dust and was trying to get CHILD SUPPORT??? now he's letting his wife pay all the bills. he's basically as useful as an 8th child. he has no shame.
waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

quartz wrote:Everyone called it when stabby first came onto the scene too. they said jess is an idiot for thinking chris will treat her better than he did his previous partner. pfft common mistake. if things go south, I can definitely see him trying to get half of everything jess has with no concern at all with taking from those kids. look what he did to his previous family. left them in the dust and was trying to get CHILD SUPPORT??? now he's letting his wife pay all the bills. he's basically as useful as an 8th child. he has no shame.
I'm wondering how he's paying child support. Isn't it usually deducted from your income (which is how Drake has managed to weasel his way out-by working under the table) ? So, if he's technically unemployed then how does that work? Is he not paying or...is Jessica paying his child support? Either way, FOTY.
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

She'll begin to resent him. She's probably already beginning to see how little he actually helps now that the "I don't want to be alone" has worn off.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

waitwhat wrote:
quartz wrote:Everyone called it when stabby first came onto the scene too. they said jess is an idiot for thinking chris will treat her better than he did his previous partner. pfft common mistake. if things go south, I can definitely see him trying to get half of everything jess has with no concern at all with taking from those kids. look what he did to his previous family. left them in the dust and was trying to get CHILD SUPPORT??? now he's letting his wife pay all the bills. he's basically as useful as an 8th child. he has no shame.
I'm wondering how he's paying child support. Isn't it usually deducted from your income (which is how Drake has managed to weasel his way out-by working under the table) ? So, if he's technically unemployed then how does that work? Is he not paying or...is Jessica paying his child support? Either way, FOTY.
May be a few diff ways depending on how the state handles it. They sometimes put your support on hold. You would have to prove you were looking for a job or otherwise unable to have one due to injury etc. If on hold, interest does still rack up. They may lower the amount you need to pay but still require the payments

One thing is for sure he is either having Jessss pay his support (bc he has 0 income) or he is trying to evade paying and Ashley is picking up the slack. I am not sure if he is a full on dead beat yet but Jess would never tell us if he was.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

First of all..why the fuck did they buy a new bed 3 months before her planned home birth?????

And second- that is NASTY that they’ve been sleeping on a blood soaked bed for almost a year now. Fuck. that turns my stomach.

Also...can she not talk about gabes testicles even in a joking manner ever again. Such a weird situation.

lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

Didn’t they also have bed bugs? Seriously I would have bought a new bed before redoing the kitchen! That’s so gross.

Chellebailson27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chellebailson27 »

I haven’t watched the vlog yet,but did she actually purchase a new mattress?i can’t help but think that she might be after a #sponsor,Iv seen loads of people on YouTubers partner up with mattress companies,ones that are like £500....like she hinted with the moccasins for addy

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

lagenialester wrote:Didn’t they also have bed bugs? Seriously I would have bought a new bed before redoing the kitchen! That’s so gross.

I wouldn’t be surprised one bit if the bed bugs were back, a few weeks ago they had mattresses stacked up on the side of their house and of course she wouldn’t admit it.

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

They said they only had bedbugs in 1 room where the twins were.... IDK much about bedbugs. Don't they move around a bit? I was super surprised they only treated one room
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:First of all..why the fuck did they buy a new bed 3 months before her planned home birth?????

And second- that is NASTY that they’ve been sleeping on a blood soaked bed for almost a year now. Fuck. that turns my stomach.

Also...can she not talk about gabes testicles even in a joking manner ever again. Such a weird situation.

When did she say it was soaked with blood?? Eww!!! She worries more about Pinterest outfits than a sanitary place to sleep.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

There is no way they ONLY had bed bugs in 1 room. No way. Those things are evil and nearly impossible to kill. Screw fixing the kitchen they'd need to have their house professionally treated and do upkeep if they truly had bed bugs and if they really wanted to get rid of them.

I've known people who are okay with bed bugs or lice\fleas in the house because they don't get bit. So gross.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

I dont even understand why they have to invest in the kitchen. It's not like she cooks or bakes any real food. They eat straight out of the box or microwave or eat out all the all time.
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

twomommies wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:First of all..why the fuck did they buy a new bed 3 months before her planned home birth?????

When did she say it was soaked with blood?? Eww!!! She worries more about Pinterest outfits than a sanitary place to sleep.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
She said she “basically bled out all over it” but that they “sanitized it”. (Whatever that means.)

And yeah, I’m sure there are still bugs in that house.
RaginaPhalanges
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RaginaPhalanges »

Chellebailson27 wrote:I haven’t watched the vlog yet,but did she actually purchase a new mattress?i can’t help but think that she might be after a #sponsor,Iv seen loads of people on YouTubers partner up with mattress companies,ones that are like £500....like she hinted with the moccasins for addy

Expect a sponsored video from Lull or GhostBed soon.

SJSx3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SJSx3 »

I was wondering the same thing! If they needed to buy one before the home birth why wasn't there a protective cover on the mattress? I have one on mine right now because I'm pregnant and if my water were to break while I was on the bed I don't want it to ruin the mattress. I'm not even having a home birth and I thought it was common sense.
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

deannaroseo wrote:When does Jess get a free day to do whatever she wants? Oh right. She doesn't. AND she's the one who actually has an income.
That's kind of fucked up. She never gets a break, and I'm not even trying to defend her. 4/5 of those kids are here, not Chris'. This is true, but he doesn't do a damn thing around that house. Going to activities and dropping off kids isn't pulling his weight in my opinion.
He desperately needs a job. I'm beginning to think he quit his job because he's depressed. Which in that case, maybe he should get some help rather than taking naps all day.

Jessica chose to make her life the way it is. She LOVES being the martyr. Personally I feel like their whole life is a “break”. I took it as paintballing as a way to cope with his lost, so it’s cool. Should he get to chill on an Xbox for 6 hours a day? Hell no. But paint ball 1 or 2 times a month, eh no biggie to me.

funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

marshmellow wrote:I dont even understand why they have to invest in the kitchen. It's not like she cooks or bakes any real food. They eat straight out of the box or microwave or eat out all the all time.
It really makes the "happiness is homemade" sign she has hanging in it ironic.

Return to “JesssFam”