TaylerTragedy: A New Dawn Arises Part 57

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy: A New Dawn Arises Part 57

Unread post by smom12 »

funkycat123 wrote:She doesn't look like a disgusting troll here and I'm shocked. Why doesn't she smile like this in every picture?
Also, this is apparently from a year ago. So she went to a show right after having an abortion? That's so wrong.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 39b99f.jpg[/img]
The need for dick is strong with this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ginagiraffe
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ginagiraffe »

Aboogabooga wrote:
BornThisWay94 wrote:Tayler's just continuing to prove what a shitty, shallow mother she is by getting back with him for the 300th time. What's also sad is that her brain dead followers will be telling everyone to "leave her alone" and "mind their own business" when they question her (before Tay Tay deletes the comment and blocks the person) and it sickens me :x at this point, nothing can keep those two apart.
For me, that’s the sickest part. The amount of people who defend and enable her every time this happens. It’s crazy to me. At this point a lot of them aren’t new and have seen her do this cycle over and over again. I assume they must be as trashy as she is then and I’m shocked that there’s so many Taylers out there in the world

If you meant that in the way of youre suprised theres so many people that go back to DV relationships unfortunately its not so easy to leave and stay away, they become quite the addiction. Especially when you have kids with the person. Having so many children together who may be physically and mentally damaged by what goes on between you and their other parent (or any other abusive partner), any "damn good mom" would realise its not a good environment for their children and they would stay away. I cant understand why after so many years and so many kids and so much drama she would continue, i dealth with it for a few years with my childrens father and theres no way i could allow myself to be in that situation for 5+ years. In my country being in these types of relationships could result in your kids being taken because youre not keeping them safe, holy hell i wish she lived here maybe shed wake up to herself.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Da faq
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

mommaof2cuties wrote:Da faq

I think she's trying to say that's what Chuckie says to her, that he's "changed" *eyeroll*

Doesn't matter if he has or not, Tayler can't resist him. Disgusting.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

mommaof2cuties wrote:Da faq
This is why I don't give a shit what happens to Tayler. She's not a brainwashed victim, she is well aware of what Chuckie is like and how toxic their relationship is for the both of them and their kids yet she still chases after him because her womb fruits having the same sperm donor is more important than everyone's wellbeing.

julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by julietpreston »

I still don't understand her thirst for Chuckie. He's a jerk who looks like he smells, is he really worth putting her kids through all this shit? Actually, is any guy worth putting your kids in danger? The answer is no. She needs to stop thinking like an edgy white 15 year old and start thinking like a mother.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

smom12 wrote:
funkycat123 wrote:She doesn't look like a disgusting troll here and I'm shocked. Why doesn't she smile like this in every picture?
Also, this is apparently from a year ago. So she went to a show right after having an abortion? That's so wrong.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 39b99f.jpg[/img]
The need for dick is strong with this one.

The mental illness is strong with this one. She's seriously got many screws loose if she thinks that this is okay

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
lindseytssmcgs
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lindseytssmcgs »

Panda714 wrote:I just realized a lot of people may not have noticed the significance of her old handle OhioIsForMothers

Just go to YouTube and look up “Ohio is for Lovers” by Hawthorn Heights and bask in how cringily ironic it is that she likes this song(which I also like but you’ll see why her liking it is funny)
Omg, you're right!!! I haven't heard Hawthorne heights in ages....wow. LAME..

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

lindseytssmcgs wrote:
Panda714 wrote:I just realized a lot of people may not have noticed the significance of her old handle OhioIsForMothers

Just go to YouTube and look up “Ohio is for Lovers” by Hawthorn Heights and bask in how cringily ironic it is that she likes this song(which I also like but you’ll see why her liking it is funny)
Omg, you're right!!! I haven't heard Hawthorne heights in ages....wow. LAME..

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Lmao ironically enough, that was one of my favorite songs when I was going through my emo phase in middle school. I can't IMAGINE still being in that phase as an adult, she and Chuckie both really need to grow up.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

julietpreston wrote:I still don't understand her thirst for Chuckie. He's a jerk who looks like he smells, is he really worth putting her kids through all this shit? Actually, is any guy worth putting your kids in danger? The answer is no. She needs to stop thinking like an edgy white 15 year old and start thinking like a mother.
I think that Tayler is the danger. Not that Chuckie is innocent. To be fair I think he is dumb for getting her pregnant over and over. Both get physical with each other and most of the times Tayler initiates it. Thus I say she is the one risking their lives. If she was raised with standards the first moment Chuckie yelled or showed any sign of unstable mental state she would distance herself. But that would happen on a normal person an not Tayler who kicked Chuckie while driving and Alesana on the back seat because she was mad. That is Tayler and her holy glory.
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

SilverLady01 wrote:
julietpreston wrote:I still don't understand her thirst for Chuckie. He's a jerk who looks like he smells, is he really worth putting her kids through all this shit? Actually, is any guy worth putting your kids in danger? The answer is no. She needs to stop thinking like an edgy white 15 year old and start thinking like a mother.
I think that Tayler is the danger. Not that Chuckie is innocent. To be fair I think he is dumb for getting her pregnant over and over. Both get physical with each other and most of the times Tayler initiates it. Thus I say she is the one risking their lives. If she was raised with standards the first moment Chuckie yelled or showed any sign of unstable mental state she would distance herself. But that would happen on a normal person an not Tayler who kicked Chuckie while driving and Alesana on the back seat because she was mad. That is Tayler and her holy glory.
True. Those poor kids are screwed either way
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Tayler is trash, its that simple.

She'll go back to Chuckles time after time, she'll keep having babies, they'll be neglected and the next generation will begin with Alesana probably getting pregnant at 14 or 15. Tayler will never change, she doesn't have the capacity or brain to even try. Her whole life is for show and then she gets annoyed when people comment.

All she'll do is carry on de-railing. Sad but true. Its the kids I feel sorry for, stuck with 2 fucked up, weird parents.
Piperx
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Piperx »

Where would she put a grandkid?
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

Tayler will put alesana on birth control as soon as she can. Like she would risk losing her baby sitter, how else will she be able to go out and be the teen she didn't get to be, while looking like a damn good mawm, on social media.
funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

She's definitely on Chuckie's dick.
Isn't Casie his (ex?)girlfriend?[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... cefe20.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... fa0569.jpg[/img]
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

WHY is she so immature and trashy? What kind of adult mother of four directly bashes people (people involved with her children at that) online and tries to start online fights? Keep that shit to yourself.
happyfunmeowmeow
Informer
Informer

Unread post by happyfunmeowmeow »

jesus fucking christ, it's all i have to say.
at this point, i don't care if these two morons end up stabbing each other. they deserve one another.
Mythix
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mythix »

Once again tays vagina wins out over her kids wellbeing. They've got it bad enough with her as a mother, spending their childhood bringing random dudes in the house, but now she's bringing that waste of life back into it. Nice one TayTay!

You've proved yourself a dayumgudmawm time and time again. Posting naked photos/gifs of your children online, taking drugs & getting tattoos while pregnant, aborting one of your toys because the daddy wasn't the right one, admitting to coming home high while Alesana was a baby, getting drunk while you're taking care of your children, threatening to drown then in a creek, publicly fighting with everyone who disagrees with you, skull fractures, serious burns, incorrectly weaning your daughter off breast milk, feeding them shit, letting them go without so you can afford shit you don't need, no GED, no license, no job, an engagement to another random dude,

Jesus I wish I was a mother like you are. I really do. That is just the definition of dayumgudmawm. Wish I had a husband who beat the shit out of me in front of our children. That's every woman's DREAM!

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

I find it funny how Tayler is telling Casie to "worry about herself" when Tayler has clearly been trying to get Chuckie back this whole time. Remember how salty she was when she introduced herself on Facebook? She was trying so hard to make herself seem like she was superior because she's the mother of his kids.

SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

Chuckie might be not the best or equally worse as Tayler but at least he works. That makes him a level higher than Tayler. Not that a working parent makes a good parent but at least he isn't a burden on the society. Then again he leaves pregnant a woman that doesn't work and relies on assistant. Hmmmmm I can't decide

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”