JesssFam: Settled for Skube (Part 103)

lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Settled for Skube (Part 103)

Unread post by lagenialester »

SJSx3 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:First of all..why the fuck did they buy a new bed 3 months before her planned home birth?????

And second- that is NASTY that they’ve been sleeping on a blood soaked bed for almost a year now. Fuck. that turns my stomach.

Also...can she not talk about gabes testicles even in a joking manner ever again. Such a weird situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was wondering the same thing! If they needed to buy one before the home birth why wasn't there a protective cover on the mattress? I have one on mine right now because I'm pregnant and if my water were to break while I was on the bed I don't want it to ruin the mattress. I'm not even having a home birth and I thought it was common sense.
Same and I’m only 15 weeks! Image There’s just so much gross with pregnancy, not to mention leaking boobs!
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

bullshit she had 3 mattress covers on the bed during the birth. you don't even OWN 3 mattress covers

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

lagenialester wrote:
SJSx3 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:First of all..why the fuck did they buy a new bed 3 months before her planned home birth?????

And second- that is NASTY that they’ve been sleeping on a blood soaked bed for almost a year now. Fuck. that turns my stomach.

Also...can she not talk about gabes testicles even in a joking manner ever again. Such a weird situation.

I was wondering the same thing! If they needed to buy one before the home birth why wasn't there a protective cover on the mattress? I have one on mine right now because I'm pregnant and if my water were to break while I was on the bed I don't want it to ruin the mattress. I'm not even having a home birth and I thought it was common sense.
Same and I’m only 15 weeks! Image There’s just so much gross with pregnancy, not to mention leaking boobs!
I’m 18 weeks but I keep a mattress protector on my bed 24/7, pregnant or not.

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

The gigantic bald dirty baby wandering around play practice in pajama bottoms and no shirt. She seriously is a mess, either she is all dolled up like a toilet paper cover in an old ladies bathroom or dirty and half dressed.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

cjl123 wrote:
NewEnglandGirl wrote:Chris doesn't deserve to go paint balling for the day his ass needs to get a fucking job there's absolutely no reason why he isn't working! they are always bitching about money and they have 7 kids to take care of..Any real man wouldn't be comfortable with not working or providing for his family in some way and any self respecting woman wouldn't put up with a big man child that doesn't chip in.. I don't understand how Jess and her entire family is ok with this
I do agree that Chris needs a job. But I don’t think it’s fair to say he doesnt deserve to paint balling. My dad is very best friend I have no idea how I am going to cope with losing him. If Chris needs to go paint balling once in a while to feel close to his dad again even for a couple hours then he very much deserves that. And really what did he miss? Gymnastics? He goes there every week. Dropping the kids off at dress rehearsal? He was still back early enough to shuttle Jessica around to Best Buy and the furniture store. It’s not like he took off Tuesday morning at 7:30am.

When do they bitch about money??
Chris is a full time dad, if he wants to go paint balling one day a week to feel close to his dad, ill you really fault him for it? I agree that it makes me uneasy having both parents home but nobody says Ellie needs to go to work, or Bonnie, or Missy etc etc... Why so different because it is the dad?
Jessica works in the household and Chris stays home just how typically a man brings home the money and the woman stays homes the only difference in this case is neither of them cook or clean lol
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

No one cares about him being a stay at home dad, but he doesn’t do anything at all. Jess is the one making the money so he can get his big ass off the couch and take the kids to school (not just landen) and cook and clean.

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:No one cares about him being a stay at home dad, but he doesn’t do anything at all. Jess is the one making the money so he can get his big ass off the couch and take the kids to school (not just landen) and cook and clean.

I hate defending them Image but didn’t they say that Chris does a majority of the cooking? Like she only makes breakfast or some dumb crap. TBH I feel like no one cleans or does much cooking. The only cleaning or healthy cooking that gets done is for vlog material/ sponsorships.

georgiapeach19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by georgiapeach19 »

From her Snapchats she needs to get Addie new size diapers.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

cjl123 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:No one cares about him being a stay at home dad, but he doesn’t do anything at all. Jess is the one making the money so he can get his big ass off the couch and take the kids to school (not just landen) and cook and clean.

I hate defending them Image but didn’t they say that Chris does a majority of the cooking? Like she only makes breakfast or some dumb crap. TBH I feel like no one cleans or does much cooking. The only cleaning or healthy cooking that gets done is for vlog material/ sponsorships.

They say he does the cooking, but we see them eating pizza, Taco Bell, Texas Roadhouse almost everyday so I wouldn’t say he is doing a very good job lol

Madison
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Madison »

Yeah it's not the fact that Chris is a stay at home dad that annoys me, it's the fact that he doesn't seem to do much. I get it that we only see a 15 minute snapshot of their day, but the house is usually a mess, neither of them seem to cook (unless it's unhealthy breakfast food). Jess always seems to be on the go while Chris just seems so slow with everything. What ever happened to the Boy Scouts thing they were doing, does anyone know? I haven't heard them mention it in a while.

I do agree that Chris seems depressed, and Jess hinted to that in their last video. I just think staying busy would be good for him, but a productive form of busy. Paintballing once or twice a week is fine if you have the money for it, but Chris isn't working and leaves her with 5 kids to do it, that would annoy me.
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

He does the majority of the cooking, but considering they eat out all the time it still isnt much.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

If he is depressed not having any purpose can sometimes make things worse. He might feel better if he tries to have small attainable goals everyday. No, it doesn't treat depression but laying on the couch isn't the best coping method either.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

lagenialester wrote:
twomommies wrote:

When did she say it was soaked with blood?? Eww!!! She worries more about Pinterest outfits than a sanitary place to sleep.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
She said she “basically bled out all over it” but that they “sanitized it”. (Whatever that means.)

And yeah, I’m sure there are still bugs in that house.
Bugs would be super attracted to that bed...and umm if you soaked it why didn't you PREPARE beforehand with a plastic bed cover?

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

georgiapeach19 wrote:From her Snapchats she needs to get Addie new size diapers.

I doubt her fitting into any child size diapers. She might have to go for pull-ups.
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

Sometimes I forget Adjective isn't even 1 yet..she's the size of a 2 year old
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

marshmellow wrote:
georgiapeach19 wrote:From her Snapchats she needs to get Addie new size diapers.

I doubt her fitting into any child size diapers. She might have to go for pull-ups.
Last I seen she had her in a size 4 and my 10th month old is roughly the same size as Addie and wears the same diapers (huggies little movers) and had been in a 5 for months. I’ve been saying for awhile she needs to go up a size. That would explain the blowouts.

NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

I remember a few parents on here have said that pampers are better for bigger babies like Adjective so I wonder why Jess doesn't buy pampers or try other brands than huggies..don't most parents switch the diaper brand or size when their baby has a bunch of blowouts?
Madison
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Madison »

Not hating just new to the boards, but is there a reason some people call Addelyn "Adjective" or "Adipose" lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Madison wrote:Not hating just new to the boards, but is there a reason some people call Addelyn "Adjective" or "Adipose" lol Image

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
I call her Adjective because it's literally the first word that comes to mind when I see her name :lol: plus I love to troll Jess and her matchy matchy names
waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
cjl123 wrote:
NewEnglandGirl wrote:Chris doesn't deserve to go paint balling for the day his ass needs to get a fucking job there's absolutely no reason why he isn't working! they are always bitching about money and they have 7 kids to take care of..Any real man wouldn't be comfortable with not working or providing for his family in some way and any self respecting woman wouldn't put up with a big man child that doesn't chip in.. I don't understand how Jess and her entire family is ok with this
I do agree that Chris needs a job. But I don’t think it’s fair to say he doesnt deserve to paint balling. My dad is very best friend I have no idea how I am going to cope with losing him. If Chris needs to go paint balling once in a while to feel close to his dad again even for a couple hours then he very much deserves that. And really what did he miss? Gymnastics? He goes there every week. Dropping the kids off at dress rehearsal? He was still back early enough to shuttle Jessica around to Best Buy and the furniture store. It’s not like he took off Tuesday morning at 7:30am.

When do they bitch about money??
Chris is a full time dad, if he wants to go paint balling one day a week to feel close to his dad, ill you really fault him for it? I agree that it makes me uneasy having both parents home but nobody says Ellie needs to go to work, or Bonnie, or Missy etc etc... Why so different because it is the dad?
Jessica works in the household and Chris stays home just how typically a man brings home the money and the woman stays homes the only difference in this case is neither of them cook or clean lol
Lol Chris is a full time dad? To whom? To his sons who live 6 hours away for most of the year? To Lilia who is either in school, at Gabe's or in Jess' care from what we see? To the twins to whom he's not really bonded with who we also see with Jess most of the time when they aren't in school? To Addie who we see glued to Jess' tit 24/7? Landen? Not anymore these days. The house is filthy, they are eating take out, Jess appears to be doing everything. So what exactly is Chris' contribution? We see him tagging along whenever Jess takes the kids somewhere but do we ever see him be the only one taking them wherever? Did we ever hear Jess utter the words: So Chris went with Kyson to the doctor/took all the kids to school/picked them up/was at home with all 4 while I took the 5th somewhere....and so on?
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)

Return to “JesssFam”