• Advertisement
    

JesssFam: Settled for Skube (Part 103)

Re: JesssFam: Settled for Skube (Part 103)

Postby lagenialester » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:38 am

Didn’t they also have bed bugs? Seriously I would have bought a new bed before redoing the kitchen! That’s so gross.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
lagenialester
Informer
 
Posts: 289
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:10 am
Has thanked: 1288 times
Been thanked: 1480 times

Advertisement

Re: JesssFam: Settled for Skube (Part 103)

Postby Chellebailson27 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:44 am

I haven’t watched the vlog yet,but did she actually purchase a new mattress?i can’t help but think that she might be after a #sponsor,Iv seen loads of people on YouTubers partner up with mattress companies,ones that are like £500....like she hinted with the moccasins for addy


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chellebailson27
Talker
 
Posts: 145
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:15 am
Has thanked: 1887 times
Been thanked: 1005 times

Re: JesssFam: Settled for Skube (Part 103)

Postby Bsveach15 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:50 am

lagenialester wrote:Didn’t they also have bed bugs? Seriously I would have bought a new bed before redoing the kitchen! That’s so gross.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I wouldn’t be surprised one bit if the bed bugs were back, a few weeks ago they had mattresses stacked up on the side of their house and of course she wouldn’t admit it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bsveach15
Informer
 
Posts: 424
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:31 am
Has thanked: 553 times
Been thanked: 2338 times

Re: JesssFam: Settled for Skube (Part 103)

Postby lizpuff2006 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:57 am

They said they only had bedbugs in 1 room where the twins were.... IDK much about bedbugs. Don't they move around a bit? I was super surprised they only treated one room
lizpuff2006
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1308
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:36 pm
Has thanked: 95 times
Been thanked: 4031 times

Re: JesssFam: Settled for Skube (Part 103)

Postby twomommies » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:58 am

Yogabbagabbat wrote:First of all..why the fuck did they buy a new bed 3 months before her planned home birth?????

And second- that is NASTY that they’ve been sleeping on a blood soaked bed for almost a year now. Fuck. that turns my stomach.

Also...can she not talk about gabes testicles even in a joking manner ever again. Such a weird situation.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When did she say it was soaked with blood?? Eww!!! She worries more about Pinterest outfits than a sanitary place to sleep.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 5122
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:43 am
Has thanked: 93860 times
Been thanked: 6896 times

Re: JesssFam: Settled for Skube (Part 103)

Postby DoodleBop » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:07 pm

There is no way they ONLY had bed bugs in 1 room. No way. Those things are evil and nearly impossible to kill. Screw fixing the kitchen they'd need to have their house professionally treated and do upkeep if they truly had bed bugs and if they really wanted to get rid of them.

I've known people who are okay with bed bugs or lice\fleas in the house because they don't get bit. So gross.
User avatar
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1358
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:57 am
Has thanked: 666 times
Been thanked: 5195 times

Re: JesssFam: Settled for Skube (Part 103)

Postby marshmellow » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:17 pm

I dont even understand why they have to invest in the kitchen. It's not like she cooks or bakes any real food. They eat straight out of the box or microwave or eat out all the all time.
Image
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2507
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:20 pm
Has thanked: 473 times
Been thanked: 3333 times

Re: JesssFam: Settled for Skube (Part 103)

Postby lagenialester » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:17 pm

twomommies wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:First of all..why the fuck did they buy a new bed 3 months before her planned home birth?????

And second- that is NASTY that they’ve been sleeping on a blood soaked bed for almost a year now. Fuck. that turns my stomach.

Also...can she not talk about gabes testicles even in a joking manner ever again. Such a weird situation.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When did she say it was soaked with blood?? Eww!!! She worries more about Pinterest outfits than a sanitary place to sleep.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk


She said she “basically bled out all over it” but that they “sanitized it”. (Whatever that means.)

And yeah, I’m sure there are still bugs in that house.
User avatar
lagenialester
Informer
 
Posts: 289
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:10 am
Has thanked: 1288 times
Been thanked: 1480 times

Re: JesssFam: Settled for Skube (Part 103)

Postby RaginaPhalanges » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:22 pm

Chellebailson27 wrote:I haven’t watched the vlog yet,but did she actually purchase a new mattress?i can’t help but think that she might be after a #sponsor,Iv seen loads of people on YouTubers partner up with mattress companies,ones that are like £500....like she hinted with the moccasins for addy


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Expect a sponsored video from Lull or GhostBed soon.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
RaginaPhalanges
Informer
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:38 pm
Has thanked: 433 times
Been thanked: 1031 times

Re: JesssFam: Settled for Skube (Part 103)

Postby SJSx3 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:17 pm

Yogabbagabbat wrote:First of all..why the fuck did they buy a new bed 3 months before her planned home birth?????

And second- that is NASTY that they’ve been sleeping on a blood soaked bed for almost a year now. Fuck. that turns my stomach.

Also...can she not talk about gabes testicles even in a joking manner ever again. Such a weird situation.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I was wondering the same thing! If they needed to buy one before the home birth why wasn't there a protective cover on the mattress? I have one on mine right now because I'm pregnant and if my water were to break while I was on the bed I don't want it to ruin the mattress. I'm not even having a home birth and I thought it was common sense.
SJSx3
Amateur
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:16 pm
Has thanked: 58 times
Been thanked: 236 times

Re: JesssFam: Settled for Skube (Part 103)

Postby cjl123 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:39 pm

deannaroseo wrote:When does Jess get a free day to do whatever she wants? Oh right. She doesn't. AND she's the one who actually has an income.
That's kind of fucked up. She never gets a break, and I'm not even trying to defend her. 4/5 of those kids are here, not Chris'. This is true, but he doesn't do a damn thing around that house. Going to activities and dropping off kids isn't pulling his weight in my opinion.
He desperately needs a job. I'm beginning to think he quit his job because he's depressed. Which in that case, maybe he should get some help rather than taking naps all day.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Jessica chose to make her life the way it is. She LOVES being the martyr. Personally I feel like their whole life is a “break”. I took it as paintballing as a way to cope with his lost, so it’s cool. Should he get to chill on an Xbox for 6 hours a day? Hell no. But paint ball 1 or 2 times a month, eh no biggie to me.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cjl123
Informer
 
Posts: 321
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:12 am
Has thanked: 1280 times
Been thanked: 2656 times

Re: JesssFam: Settled for Skube (Part 103)

Postby funkycat123 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:43 pm

marshmellow wrote:I dont even understand why they have to invest in the kitchen. It's not like she cooks or bakes any real food. They eat straight out of the box or microwave or eat out all the all time.
It really makes the "happiness is homemade" sign she has hanging in it ironic.
User avatar
funkycat123
Informer
 
Posts: 263
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:55 am
Has thanked: 1854 times
Been thanked: 1460 times

Re: JesssFam: Settled for Skube (Part 103)

Postby lagenialester » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:07 pm

SJSx3 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:First of all..why the fuck did they buy a new bed 3 months before her planned home birth?????

And second- that is NASTY that they’ve been sleeping on a blood soaked bed for almost a year now. Fuck. that turns my stomach.

Also...can she not talk about gabes testicles even in a joking manner ever again. Such a weird situation.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I was wondering the same thing! If they needed to buy one before the home birth why wasn't there a protective cover on the mattress? I have one on mine right now because I'm pregnant and if my water were to break while I was on the bed I don't want it to ruin the mattress. I'm not even having a home birth and I thought it was common sense.


Same and I’m only 15 weeks! There’s just so much gross with pregnancy, not to mention leaking boobs!
User avatar
lagenialester
Informer
 
Posts: 289
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:10 am
Has thanked: 1288 times
Been thanked: 1480 times

Re: JesssFam: Settled for Skube (Part 103)

Postby webby » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:25 pm

bullshit she had 3 mattress covers on the bed during the birth. you don't even OWN 3 mattress covers

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Image
User avatar
webby
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2190
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:22 pm
Has thanked: 1329 times
Been thanked: 5632 times

Re: JesssFam: Settled for Skube (Part 103)

Postby Bsveach15 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:28 pm

lagenialester wrote:
SJSx3 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:First of all..why the fuck did they buy a new bed 3 months before her planned home birth?????

And second- that is NASTY that they’ve been sleeping on a blood soaked bed for almost a year now. Fuck. that turns my stomach.

Also...can she not talk about gabes testicles even in a joking manner ever again. Such a weird situation.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I was wondering the same thing! If they needed to buy one before the home birth why wasn't there a protective cover on the mattress? I have one on mine right now because I'm pregnant and if my water were to break while I was on the bed I don't want it to ruin the mattress. I'm not even having a home birth and I thought it was common sense.


Same and I’m only 15 weeks! There’s just so much gross with pregnancy, not to mention leaking boobs!


I’m 18 weeks but I keep a mattress protector on my bed 24/7, pregnant or not.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bsveach15
Informer
 
Posts: 424
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:31 am
Has thanked: 553 times
Been thanked: 2338 times

Re: JesssFam: Settled for Skube (Part 103)

Postby nutbagmcgee » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:03 pm

The gigantic bald dirty baby wandering around play practice in pajama bottoms and no shirt. She seriously is a mess, either she is all dolled up like a toilet paper cover in an old ladies bathroom or dirty and half dressed.
nutbagmcgee
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3342
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:04 pm
Has thanked: 6645 times
Been thanked: 13250 times

Re: JesssFam: Settled for Skube (Part 103)

Postby WheresMyCoffee » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:48 pm

cjl123 wrote:
NewEnglandGirl wrote:Chris doesn't deserve to go paint balling for the day his ass needs to get a fucking job there's absolutely no reason why he isn't working! they are always bitching about money and they have 7 kids to take care of..Any real man wouldn't be comfortable with not working or providing for his family in some way and any self respecting woman wouldn't put up with a big man child that doesn't chip in.. I don't understand how Jess and her entire family is ok with this


I do agree that Chris needs a job. But I don’t think it’s fair to say he doesnt deserve to paint balling. My dad is very best friend I have no idea how I am going to cope with losing him. If Chris needs to go paint balling once in a while to feel close to his dad again even for a couple hours then he very much deserves that. And really what did he miss? Gymnastics? He goes there every week. Dropping the kids off at dress rehearsal? He was still back early enough to shuttle Jessica around to Best Buy and the furniture store. It’s not like he took off Tuesday morning at 7:30am.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



When do they bitch about money??
Chris is a full time dad, if he wants to go paint balling one day a week to feel close to his dad, ill you really fault him for it? I agree that it makes me uneasy having both parents home but nobody says Ellie needs to go to work, or Bonnie, or Missy etc etc... Why so different because it is the dad?
Jessica works in the household and Chris stays home just how typically a man brings home the money and the woman stays homes the only difference in this case is neither of them cook or clean lol
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2642
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:53 pm
Has thanked: 296 times
Been thanked: 9775 times

Re: JesssFam: Settled for Skube (Part 103)

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:55 pm

No one cares about him being a stay at home dad, but he doesn’t do anything at all. Jess is the one making the money so he can get his big ass off the couch and take the kids to school (not just landen) and cook and clean.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 4715
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:06 pm
Has thanked: 1387 times
Been thanked: 19298 times

Re: JesssFam: Settled for Skube (Part 103)

Postby cjl123 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:58 pm

Yogabbagabbat wrote:No one cares about him being a stay at home dad, but he doesn’t do anything at all. Jess is the one making the money so he can get his big ass off the couch and take the kids to school (not just landen) and cook and clean.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I hate defending them but didn’t they say that Chris does a majority of the cooking? Like she only makes breakfast or some dumb crap. TBH I feel like no one cleans or does much cooking. The only cleaning or healthy cooking that gets done is for vlog material/ sponsorships.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cjl123
Informer
 
Posts: 321
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:12 am
Has thanked: 1280 times
Been thanked: 2656 times

Re: JesssFam: Settled for Skube (Part 103)

Postby georgiapeach19 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:58 pm

From her Snapchats she needs to get Addie new size diapers.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
User avatar
georgiapeach19
Amateur
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:56 pm
Has thanked: 408 times
Been thanked: 364 times

Re: JesssFam: Settled for Skube (Part 103)

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:03 pm

cjl123 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:No one cares about him being a stay at home dad, but he doesn’t do anything at all. Jess is the one making the money so he can get his big ass off the couch and take the kids to school (not just landen) and cook and clean.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I hate defending them but didn’t they say that Chris does a majority of the cooking? Like she only makes breakfast or some dumb crap. TBH I feel like no one cleans or does much cooking. The only cleaning or healthy cooking that gets done is for vlog material/ sponsorships.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


They say he does the cooking, but we see them eating pizza, Taco Bell, Texas Roadhouse almost everyday so I wouldn’t say he is doing a very good job lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 4715
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:06 pm
Has thanked: 1387 times
Been thanked: 19298 times

Re: JesssFam: Settled for Skube (Part 103)

Postby Madison » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:05 pm

Yeah it's not the fact that Chris is a stay at home dad that annoys me, it's the fact that he doesn't seem to do much. I get it that we only see a 15 minute snapshot of their day, but the house is usually a mess, neither of them seem to cook (unless it's unhealthy breakfast food). Jess always seems to be on the go while Chris just seems so slow with everything. What ever happened to the Boy Scouts thing they were doing, does anyone know? I haven't heard them mention it in a while.

I do agree that Chris seems depressed, and Jess hinted to that in their last video. I just think staying busy would be good for him, but a productive form of busy. Paintballing once or twice a week is fine if you have the money for it, but Chris isn't working and leaves her with 5 kids to do it, that would annoy me.
Madison
Amateur
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:03 pm
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 129 times

Re: JesssFam: Settled for Skube (Part 103)

Postby mydietsucks_1 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:34 pm

He does the majority of the cooking, but considering they eat out all the time it still isnt much.
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
 
Posts: 583
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:47 pm
Has thanked: 775 times
Been thanked: 3411 times

Re: JesssFam: Settled for Skube (Part 103)

Postby DoodleBop » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:40 pm

If he is depressed not having any purpose can sometimes make things worse. He might feel better if he tries to have small attainable goals everyday. No, it doesn't treat depression but laying on the couch isn't the best coping method either.
User avatar
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1358
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:57 am
Has thanked: 666 times
Been thanked: 5195 times

Re: JesssFam: Settled for Skube (Part 103)

Postby twomommies » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:45 pm

lagenialester wrote:
twomommies wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:First of all..why the fuck did they buy a new bed 3 months before her planned home birth?????

And second- that is NASTY that they’ve been sleeping on a blood soaked bed for almost a year now. Fuck. that turns my stomach.

Also...can she not talk about gabes testicles even in a joking manner ever again. Such a weird situation.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When did she say it was soaked with blood?? Eww!!! She worries more about Pinterest outfits than a sanitary place to sleep.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk


She said she “basically bled out all over it” but that they “sanitized it”. (Whatever that means.)

And yeah, I’m sure there are still bugs in that house.
Bugs would be super attracted to that bed...and umm if you soaked it why didn't you PREPARE beforehand with a plastic bed cover?

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 5122
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:43 am
Has thanked: 93860 times
Been thanked: 6896 times

PreviousNext

Return to GabeandJesss/JesssFam

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: aimeeburke57, Bing [Bot], CamilaCabello

  • Advertisement