webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011InvisibleMilestones (Part 40)

Unread post by webby »

TooMuchSauce wrote:
Haha, I came here to see if anyone said anything about that. I mean, I know you guys say stuff about her hair all the time, but the whole time I was watching her talk about lily being sick in that snapchat video....I couldn't even listen to what she was saying, I was so distracted by her messed up hairline! It really looks like she has a mullet....I wonder why she doesn't do anything to try to fix it?
same lol I kept staring at the Michelle Duggar crown of hair

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

webby wrote:what is going on w Vanessa's hair
she looks like Michelle Duggar
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... a54847.jpg

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Well she has to out do britney looking like jinger or whoever shes always getting compared to in old videos
deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

It looks like she has a really, really bad wig on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

She reminds me of this dude.

British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by British25 »

smom12 wrote:She reminds me of this dude.

Hahahaha amazing
Kaaattt93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kaaattt93 »

Her brows look like they were done by a back alley homeless man with a sharpened stick, a bic pen and a cardboard sign that says 'Eybrow tattu $500'

How is it possible they look so shit so soon?

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

Kaaattt93 wrote:Her brows look like they were done by a back alley homeless man with a sharpened stick, a bic pen and a cardboard sign that says 'Eybrow tattu $500'

Because she picked them off

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Kaaattt93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kaaattt93 »

Ilovecats wrote:
Kaaattt93 wrote:Her brows look like they were done by a back alley homeless man with a sharpened stick, a bic pen and a cardboard sign that says 'Eybrow tattu $500'

Because she picked them off

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Wow such a good investment Image

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

smom12 wrote:She reminds me of this dude.

The chest hair is sexy :D
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

So she expects Lily to be running around and “being her normal self” while she has strep/fever?
Why can’t she just be a mother to Lily for once? She should want Lily to rest while she’s sick.
Vanessa doesn’t do a damn thing when she’s sick. Why isn’t she editing videos, posting videos, cleaning her house, and folding laundry when she’s sick? Didn’t she order soup and have it deliver once bc she was sick? I feel so bad for Lily. Her mom is a damn idiot.

OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:It is infuriating to me how often she runs to the ER. Keep your fucking sick kid home!!! So dramatic my god. She’s already seen a freakin doctor! Let her relax & stop spreading germs when it’s unnecessary.

And the shade towards the school nurse was so annoying. Acting like the school nurse should be responsible for lily.. take her temperature yourself! Or ask Nona to do it since she does everything else for lily anyway.

It's amazing how V has a five-year-old, and she still does things a new mother would do. That's not a bad thing, cuz it shows she cares about her kids' health, but it shows how... naive she still is?

Vanessa's going to have to realize that she's got to be the one responsible for Lily's health, especially now that she's in school. Children are germ factories, and she can't afford to go to the ER once a month. That's a lot of eyebrow tattoos right there.

Hopefully, she makes Lily some nice heavily buttered toast, clam chowder, and tomatoes to help her get better.
British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by British25 »

MommaOfThree wrote:So she expects Lily to be running around and “being her normal self” while she has strep/fever?
Why can’t she just be a mother to Lily for once? She should want Lily to rest while she’s sick.
Vanessa doesn’t do a damn thing when she’s sick. Why isn’t she editing videos, posting videos, cleaning her house, and folding laundry when she’s sick? Didn’t she order soup and have it deliver once bc she was sick? I feel so bad for Lily. Her mom is a damn idiot.

I've only just watched the snapchat and I thought the same. Why are you taking her to the ER when you already know what's wrong with her? She's been diagnosed with strepthroat, a quick google search and she could see that fever and vomiting are two of the main symptoms. That does not warrant a trip to the ER in my opinion, she's a drama queen. Like she actually sounds surprised that she wants to lay down after vomiting 7 times.. Yeah, weird.

Also that hair is mental.

mara7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mara7 »

OhHiImSam wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:It is infuriating to me how often she runs to the ER. Keep your fucking sick kid home!!! So dramatic my god. She’s already seen a freakin doctor! Let her relax & stop spreading germs when it’s unnecessary.

And the shade towards the school nurse was so annoying. Acting like the school nurse should be responsible for lily.. take her temperature yourself! Or ask Nona to do it since she does everything else for lily anyway.

It's amazing how V has a five-year-old, and she still does things a new mother would do. That's not a bad thing, cuz it shows she cares about her kids' health, but it shows how... naive she still is?

Vanessa's going to have to realize that she's got to be the one responsible for Lily's health, especially now that she's in school. Children are germ factories, and she can't afford to go to the ER once a month. That's a lot of eyebrow tattoos right there.

Hopefully, she makes Lily some nice heavily buttered toast, clam chowder, and tomatoes to help her get better.
If they are on David’s military insurance she could go to the ER everyday if she wanted to and not pay a dime.
hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

What freaks me out isn't that she runs to the ER for everything. Lily could blink wrong and Vanessa would rush her to the ER, remember the diaper rash thing? It's that in her head it makes sense to blame everyone around her but herself. Then she spends an hour on Snapchat telling everyone what's going on instead of attending to her sick child. Vanessa is the mom who's kid is laying on the ground bleeding to death but hold on, I need to grab my camera or my phone throw a filter on and explain what's going on before I can even think to ask if you're okay. Why make two trips to the ER? Why not minor ER? Why not just take her to a walk in DR? She really is that stupid isn't she? Oh Lily isn't eating or drinking so I'm going to take her to the ER so they can force needles into her and she will be forced to take in liquids. Okay.
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

Is it not common to have a back up pediatrician ? I know my insurance let's me see 2, the main one and a backup in case the Dr I see is out or closed.. they also have 2 lines, regular checkups and more so of emergencies of kids with fever and all that. Vanessa is so damn stupid. I feel bad for lily. But also she always shows lily when she's sick, fresh out of surgery etc... part of me thinks she just needed an excuse to not post like she promised becausd she doesn't have shit to vlog.
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

I get going to the ER for dehydration, my son was dehydrated over the summer from a stomach bug and was acting so scary. But she said she was loading her up with fluids. She needs to do small sips of fluids or ice chips every few minutes. Chugging water and pedialyte will make her vomit. She could even give her a tablespoon full of pedialyte every few minutes, that'll help her keep it down. It's crazy how she goes to the ER at the fist sign of Illness. But she isn't like that with Charkie really right? Maybe it's because of Lily's health issues that Vanessa freaks out when she is sick.
Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

Kitina13 wrote:I get going to the ER for dehydration, my son was dehydrated over the summer from a stomach bug and was acting so scary. But she said she was loading her up with fluids. She needs to do small sips of fluids or ice chips every few minutes. Chugging water and pedialyte will make her vomit. She could even give her a tablespoon full of pedialyte every few minutes, that'll help her keep it down. It's crazy how she goes to the ER at the fist sign of Illness. But she isn't like that with Charkie really right? Maybe it's because of Lily's health issues that Vanessa freaks out when she is sick.
Charkie is a hilarious typo lmaooo
Reminds me of the chuckie doll

Theoilymommy
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Theoilymommy »

mara7 wrote:
OhHiImSam wrote:

If they are on David’s military insurance she could go to the ER everyday if she wanted to and not pay a dime.
(Forgive me, this is my first time replying so I may mess it up lol)

This isn't quite accurate. I'm on my husband's Tricare and we have to go through a whole process of getting a referral to go to ER or urgent care (unless it is life, limb, or eyesight threatening) or they won't pay for It. It's a pain but understandable because there are people like Vanessa in the world.
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

Annavi04 wrote:
Kitina13 wrote:I get going to the ER for dehydration, my son was dehydrated over the summer from a stomach bug and was acting so scary. But she said she was loading her up with fluids. She needs to do small sips of fluids or ice chips every few minutes. Chugging water and pedialyte will make her vomit. She could even give her a tablespoon full of pedialyte every few minutes, that'll help her keep it down. It's crazy how she goes to the ER at the fist sign of Illness. But she isn't like that with Charkie really right? Maybe it's because of Lily's health issues that Vanessa freaks out when she is sick.
Charkie is a hilarious typo lmaooo
Reminds me of the chuckie doll

My god I didn't even notice that lmao
urusha90
Informer
Informer

Unread post by urusha90 »

But didn’t she have so many vlogs and pre recorded videos to post? How much you wanna bet the next vlog is Lily sick

Return to “2011teenagemom”