Ellie & Jared: So Tender, So Fun... | Part 32

sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ellie & Jared: So Tender, So Fun... | Part 32

Unread post by sasperillo »

Crazy grandma is also trying to sound like she knows what she’s talking about and says things like “he had skin around his LARNYX” mmmm.. I’m pretty sure that is not a body part. Did you mean larynx?
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

I thought at some point I heard Calvin screaming maybe Ellie was helping him but also using him as an excuse not to be involved in the conversation/video

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
spooky
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spooky »

Oh jeez, yeah, I can't even comment on this family because they all seem not right in the head; for medicinal or mental reasons.

But leave it to Ellie and Jared to find a group of folks as attention-seeking as they are. Jared's preaching has become so tedious (if I see him in his office chair, I automatically turn the video off). And Ellie, well, you can tell she's not listening to what anyone around her is saying, she's just waiting for her time to talk again (typical narcissist).
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

HelloSweetie wrote:
gymchick43 wrote:I actually have a feeling that it was jared who was most excited about featuring this story. It’s odd that Ellie went to the house with the kids (in the crazy family’s vlog Ellie was walking up to the house with the kids) but yet she wasn’t involved in the conversation and edited out? I wonder if she had creepy trashy vibes from them and decided to step away from being filmed while they were there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is Ellie. We've seen her refer to a friend having a sick kid as fun before. She has no empathy and hates sharing attention. I doubt it was that they were trashy and more that it wasn't about her.

She's an inch away from being a MBP mom herself with all of her "Calvin is special" and "I didn't think he'd be with us long" talk.
True lol and her phase where she thought Calvin might have diabetes. When I first read about the video here that the boy has a condition where he stops breathing I was wondering if Ellie was going to end up relating it to Calvin possibly having that condition when he stopped breathing

wonderwoman123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wonderwoman123 »

Ok, I had to comment on this. Jared is SO OBVIOUSLY buying views. Their videos are low in count all day long but magically at the end of the day they are exactly at 100,000 views? Could this be any more obvious? I wonder how low they will go to save their channel. Oh wait, they already did that today by talking about a "sick" kid. There are just no words for them anymore. I am disgusted by them. At this point I am sticking around to watch the downfall. They really don't even see how the greed and money got a hold of them. Sad.
princessanp
Informer
Informer

Unread post by princessanp »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 91e9e2.jpg[/img]

Also in this video the sister says when he was born his tongue would cover his airway when he slept and that’s what stopped him from breathing. This is a completely separate condition that also Can apparently make you go deaf and blind when older so they are teaching him sign language in case that happens...

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

I tested this and you can totally buy views. How lame!

https://isocialfame.com/collections/you ... ideo-views
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

How did no one in Jared’s group see through this family?!?!
Yikes!!!!!

amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

Bethypooh51 wrote:Not one negative comment in Ellie and Jared’s comment section. Everyone thinks they are saints. What the heck??? Where do all these crazies come from??

I guess my comment was deleted then. it was negative lol
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

princessanp wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 91e9e2.jpg[/img]

Also in this video the sister says when he was born his tongue would cover his airway when he slept and that’s what stopped him from breathing. This is a completely separate condition that also Can apparently make you go deaf and blind when older so they are teaching him sign language in case that happens...

What the hell

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Ive heard of kids who stick things in their nose and If it goes undetected they'll start to stink ......and that would have been my two cents in the comment section

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
priestess
Talker
Talker

Unread post by priestess »

ah, the sweet smell of selflessness from youtubers who do charitable acts.

also known as filming the entire act, leaving in all the brown noser things people say in the video, editing it to be super emotional, adding sentimental/dramatic music, posting it online for recognition/praise, and profiting off of someone else's pain. so humble. charitable queens
yoyo16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yoyo16 »

Does Heidi have any background in the medical world? Like a degree in nursing? She seems almost too knowledgeable in all the medical terms. She also seems over-involved in her grandson’s life. Why was she the one doing most of the talking about his issues? Also, it’s pretty weird and interesting that everyone in the family has or had medical issues. The daughter’s seizure story is kind of odd. How in the world was she suddenly cured of the seizures she was supposedly having?
ihateliars
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ihateliars »

priestess wrote:ah, the sweet smell of selflessness from youtubers who do charitable acts.

also known as filming the entire act, leaving in all the brown noser things people say in the video, editing it to be super emotional, adding sentimental/dramatic music, posting it online for recognition/praise, and profiting off of someone else's pain. so humble. charitable queens
Took the words right outta my mouth!!!
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

yoyo16 wrote:Does Heidi have any background in the medical world? Like a degree in nursing? She seems almost too knowledgeable in all the medical terms. She also seems over-involved in her grandson’s life. Why was she the one doing most of the talking about his issues? Also, it’s pretty weird and interesting that everyone in the family has or had medical issues. The daughter’s seizure story is kind of odd. How in the world was she suddenly cured of the seizures she was supposedly having?
Believe it or not my mom had epilepsy her whole life and she would have seizures, then she had acupuncture and I believe combined with leaving her stressful family the seizures stopped completely we don’t know if it was the acupuncture or not but it is possible for seizures to stop! Although I’m pretty sure this family is batshit crazy!

Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

I totally get Raven from big brother vibes!!!! I was feel like a horrible person but that whole Raven expose party has Me questioning a lot of peoples cries for medical attention and go fund me pages YouTube channels.

Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

Wow -- this is totally nutso.

When I initially watched the video I definitely thought something was off with how vague they were being about what was actually wrong with Andy, and also describing everybody else's weirdo ailments, but the thing that really irked me the most was the self-righteousness from Jared. It's so....off to me that they went to these people's house to "try to help" ??? and end up being praised for saving this kid's life?? Because they made him laugh?

Shame on E&J for giving these whackos a platform. It took me two seconds to realize there was something that wasn't quite right with this family, but all Jared saw was view$$$$$.
Emmalinelola1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emmalinelola1 »

I?

sasha186
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sasha186 »

Pency wrote:Wow -- this is totally nutso.

When I initially watched the video I definitely thought something was off with how vague they were being about what was actually wrong with Andy, and also describing everybody else's weirdo ailments, but the thing that really irked me the most was the self-righteousness from Jared. It's so....off to me that they went to these people's house to "try to help" ??? and end up being praised for saving this kid's life?? Because they made him laugh?

Shame on E&J for giving these whackos a platform. It took me two seconds to realize there was something that wasn't quite right with this family, but all Jared saw was view$$$$$.
Totally.

Anyone with half a brain can see that something is up here. My take on this is that Ellie and Jared are big dumb dumbs who can't pass up an opportunity for a showy "selfless" act. Their desire to see themselves as good people and this family as poor and unfortunate is blinding them to the fact that something WEIRD is happening. That, plus the fact that they are sheltered, naive, and dummies.
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

What's bothering me more and more is when Jared said this could lead to a cure for SIDS! He's so right!! Why have we wasted so much time money research on studies by medical professionals when the parents should have just turned on an Ellie and Jared vlogg!!

Return to “Ellie and Jared”