BritneyandBaby: You Just Got Brewed! (Part 30)

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: You Just Got Brewed! (Part 30)

Unread post by askeptichere »

Is Nolan ever not on his iPad when they're at home? He's on it in every snap or Instagram picture. She just posted on IG him watching it at the table during breakfast.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

webby wrote:here we go

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 1ad9a6.jpg[/img]

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Lolll why exactly does she think her life is so tiring? She dumps her kids at school in her pjs, throws Harlow in her crib with a bottle, then picks up food for dinner.

Must be so rough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:

Lolll why exactly does she think her life is so tiring? She dumps her kids at school in her pjs, throws Harlow in her crib with a bottle, then picks up food for dinner.

Must be so rough.

you forgot she sits on the couch in her concoon

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

webby wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:

Must be so rough.

you forgot she sits on the couch in her concoon

Hahaha yes all the Snapchat filtered selfies in her concoon while she opens all her P.O. box shit.

I need coffee just imagining it all

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

Rosiex3 wrote:Did B really leave Harlow in the sink to get her camera? If she's that comfortable leaving she for a few moments, makes me wonder if she does that often.

Britney, come on, you're not new to this..

This is like when she made a big show of taking her out of the car seat and then leave her in the rock n play thing unbuckled because she's too big for the seat belt. Then goes off to clean leaving her.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

askeptichere wrote:Is Nolan ever not on his iPad when they're at home? He's on it in every snap or Instagram picture. She just posted on IG him watching it at the table during breakfast.
He’s probably difficult for her to deal with. So one less kid to worry about. So sad.

guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

Amelia322 wrote:
askeptichere wrote:Is Nolan ever not on his iPad when they're at home? He's on it in every snap or Instagram picture. She just posted on IG him watching it at the table during breakfast.
He’s probably difficult for her to deal with. So one less kid to worry about. So sad.

Yeah, it’s extremely depressing. She’s so fucked up. Nolan won’t be able to do anything BUT watch his iPad in a few years. He won’t be able to swim, ride his bike, walk, run around on the beach.

Man, if I had a kid with muscular dystrophy, I wouldn’t sit at home home 24/7. ESPECIALLY if I was a stay at home mom.
deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

BUT GUYSSSS. She's so so so stressed out with 3 kids and it's harder than she imagined. At least she takes them to a pumpkin patch for a photo op once a year!
We're way too hard on her. Target and Starbucks are more important than doing enriching activities with her kids. After all, they get a toy every time they go so why would they care?!
Obviously I'm being sarcastic.

Mom2two
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mom2two »

Hey Britney, I am in my third trimester of pregnancy. Worked until midnight last night and woke up at 6. Took care of my 5 year old and ran errands. Cleaned up the house and now I'm going back to work for a full shift at a physical hospital job. A job? You know. I went to college and now I have a career to support my family. YOU need coffee?!!! You need a slap in the face by reality. Most moms don't just get to sit around the house dreaming of white curtains. Wake the hell up.

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

Mom2two wrote:Hey Britney, I am in my third trimester of pregnancy. Worked until midnight last night and woke up at 6. Took care of my 5 year old and ran errands. Cleaned up the house and now I'm going back to work for a full shift at a physical hospital job. A job? You know. I went to college and now I have a career to support my family. YOU need coffee?!!! You need a slap in the face by reality. Most moms don't just get to sit around the house dreaming of white curtains. Wake the hell up.

But, but, but, she hates when moms compare because her situation is ALL she knows and it’s hard on her!

Does she even know how stupid she sounds.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

JennaLuvBug wrote:
Mom2two wrote:Hey Britney, I am in my third trimester of pregnancy. Worked until midnight last night and woke up at 6. Took care of my 5 year old and ran errands. Cleaned up the house and now I'm going back to work for a full shift at a physical hospital job. A job? You know. I went to college and now I have a career to support my family. YOU need coffee?!!! You need a slap in the face by reality. Most moms don't just get to sit around the house dreaming of white curtains. Wake the hell up.

But, but, but, she hates when moms compare because her situation is ALL she knows and it’s hard on her!

Did.
She.
Actually.
Say.
This?

She is such a self centered moron it’s not even amusing anymore.

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

smom12 wrote:
JennaLuvBug wrote:

Did.
She.
Actually.
Say.
This?

She is such a self centered moron it’s not even amusing anymore.

More or less, in that haterzzzzz video that mysteriously got deleted in 1 step.

She said she hates when people say “well she/I have 5 kids and I can do such and such she should be able to with 3” because even though she only has 3 kids, it’s all she knows and the same task is stressful to HER.

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

She has no idea how easy she has it minus Nolan thing. her kids are all great eaters, great sleepers, she has not had a job one single of her life (No YT is not a job in my eyes), has not gotten to be a single mom, has a family support , She has not faced a single hardship lest being an under educated teen mom. Heck she literally mooched off Ean's Grandma for nearly an year.
Watch her my future plans video. Fuck you Britney. She is all words ! She said she will be in part time school once Aria would turn 1. School my ass ! She chose to breed instead and shop at Target and eat at Chik-fil-A. Must be nice sitting all day on your ass sipping marshmallow hot chocolate and eating Halo tops staring at blank as her life white walls.
Britney you have no fucking clue how stressful other moms have it so STFU about it already. All your problems are first-world problems about the kids that YOU chose to have young. Can we just call her Bitchney going forward ?
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

marshmellow wrote:She has no idea how easy she has it minus Nolan thing. her kids are all great eaters, great sleepers, she has not had a job one single of her life (No YT is not a job in my eyes), has not gotten to be a single mom, has a family support , She has not faced a single hardship lest being an under educated teen mom. Heck she literally mooched off Ean's Grandma for nearly an year.
Watch her my future plans video. Fuck you Britney. She is all words ! She said she will be in part time school once Aria would turn 1. School my ass ! She chose to breed instead and shop at Target and eat at Chik-fil-A. Must be nice sitting all day on your ass sipping marshmallow hot chocolate and eating Halo tops staring at blank as her life white walls.
Britney you have no fucking clue how stressful other moms have it so STFU about it already. All your problems are first-world problems about the kids that YOU chose to have young. Can we just call her Bitchney going forward ?
I second Bitchney.

georgiapeach19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by georgiapeach19 »

I just watched her video for lunch ideas and I think she feeds the kids pretty good. I've seen worse. She gives her kids vegetables and fruit unlike some YT moms. I think she's bit of a clean freak imo

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I do agree that it isnt fair to say someone cant complain because someone else has it worse. I mean, someone ALWAYS has it worse. Alot of you have been mentioning working while pregnant, working two jobs etc... some could say "atleast you can get pregnant" or "well my friend does all that PLUS her husband has cancer" BUT in Britneys situation she has no perspective, she never ever says "I know how lucky I am BUT today is just a BAD day" all she ever does is complain. Her and Michelle Pearson are two peas in a complaint pod.
She really thinks her life is the hardest because she cant kept her pajamas on when sh drops Nolan off.
She constantly complains and makes life harder for herself, remember when she would stress about lunches in the morning and then someone suggested making them the night before and it was as if she had honestly never ever heard of such a thing.
People like her are the reasons memes were invented lol, she is such a bad representative of stay at home moms.
British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by British25 »

I think the whole YouTube as a job thing is a weird one to judge. Like some people on YouTube I think yeah okay, this really is your job, do your thing. But for some reason it just doesn't sit the same with me when people like Britney and Vanessa say it's their job.. I'm not even sure why because it's no different to other YouTubers making money but just seems like a cop out to be sticking a camera in front of your kids and calling it work. Thoughts?

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

British25 wrote:I think the whole YouTube as a job thing is a weird one to judge. Like some people on YouTube I think yeah okay, this really is your job, do your thing. But for some reason it just doesn't sit the same with me when people like Britney and Vanessa say it's their job.. I'm not even sure why because it's no different to other YouTubers making money but just seems like a cop out to be sticking a camera in front of your kids and calling it work. Thoughts?

I agree with this. I watch gaming youtubers now. I don’t consider taping your every day life a job. Especially her with how many excuses she uses NOT to do it. Oh I’m not feeling good. Oh I’m so so tired. I’ll put up a video tomorrow. Like no one else has that fucking luxury.

What gets me is her constant complaining.

theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

p
r
e
a
c
h
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

OT but I remember Britney saying that she gets sick of hearing her own voice and she thinks that's normal for youtubers. I just wanted to let her know she's not alone, I can't stand her voice either. I hate how she mispronounces things and thinks that it's funny or cute, the weird noises that make it sound like she needs to blow her nose or clear her throat, and just the way she talks in general. I can't watch her videos anymore. she has the most annoying speaking voice out of all the YouTube moms I watch.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”