ach8007
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandTheHalfAsianBabies | Part 11

Unread post by ach8007 »

Nikolina wrote:
Whateverumean wrote:Such a waste of resources. She needs notepads, whiteboard, planners and books to remind her to stuff? What exactly she needs to be reminded? Makes herself sound busy when she takes naps during day and sleeps for 10hrs at night.
She could just use her phone for that. Her phone would notify her if there’s something coming up, a piece of paper won’t. But using her phone for planning and taking notes won’t satisfy her shopping addiction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And they just did a sponsorship on some planning app.... use the app Keren.. oh wait she just takes money and buys planners and notepads instead .... and Khoa just sugar coats her spending habits by saying she never buys anything for herself. Um that's what happens when you have kids! It's not about you anymore.

rouge
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rouge »

ach8007 wrote:
Nikolina wrote:
Whateverumean wrote:Such a waste of resources. She needs notepads, whiteboard, planners and books to remind her to stuff? What exactly she needs to be reminded? Makes herself sound busy when she takes naps during day and sleeps for 10hrs at night.
She could just use her phone for that. Her phone would notify her if there’s something coming up, a piece of paper won’t. But using her phone for planning and taking notes won’t satisfy her shopping addiction.

And they just did a sponsorship on some planning app.... use the app Keren.. oh wait she just takes money and buys planners and notepads instead .... and Khoa just sugar coats her spending habits by saying she never buys anything for herself. Um that's what happens when you have kids! It's not about you anymore.

But she always buys thing for herself. Even if she buys things for the kids, she's also constantly buying clothes for herself, decorations for her to put around the house, backpacks doesn't need, planner supplies she never actually intends to use. She buys herself shit every day. How can he even say she never buys anything for herself with a straight face?

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
Mpinks_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mpinks_ »

She also said this haul was full of things she got because "she went to target alone for the first time in forever". Keren, you never bring your kids anywhere! You call up mommy Tay Tay and she watches them while you go do whatever it is that you do. I HATE how much she tries to convince everyone and herself that she's actually raising her own children. You're a shitty parent Keren. There is literally documented proof that you post on the internet and monetize to support the shopping habit that you have that clearly fills some type of void in your life.

Mpinks_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mpinks_ »

She also said this haul was full of things she got because "she went to target alone for the first time in forever". Keren, you never bring your kids anywhere! You call up mommy Tay Tay and she watches them while you go do whatever it is that you do. I HATE how much she tries to convince everyone and herself that she's actually raising her own children. You're a shitty parent Keren. There is literally documented proof that you post on the internet and monetize to support the shopping habit that you have that clearly fills some type of void in your life.

SoNotOverIt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SoNotOverIt »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 0a53b0.jpg[/img] “I never touch spare batteries”

webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

Today’s vlog should just be titled “karma” why would someone think that it’s funny to pretend to throw a drink at a car!! And as he’s driving when the drink spills both hands are off the wheel and he even looks directly at the camera idiot while still driving!

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

how is it not Keren's fault that coffee spilled when SHE put the drink holder on the middle console and SHE took her coffee that was balancing out the weight of the other coffee out of there, and then she took her hand off it? it spills, and it's automatically Khoa's fault lol. that was entirely on her. and just as a passenger anyways, you're responsible for the drinks that are sitting there because he's responsible for the road. NOTHING is ever Keren's fault though.

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

Keren giving Taylor shit about going to bed early, but she has to to get up early and come take care of your kids so you can sleep in?

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

ckks wrote:how is it not Keren's fault that coffee spilled when SHE put the drink holder on the middle console and SHE took her coffee that was balancing out the weight of the other coffee out of there, and then she took her hand off it? it spills, and it's automatically Khoa's fault lol. that was entirely on her. and just as a passenger anyways, you're responsible for the drinks that are sitting there because he's responsible for the road. NOTHING is ever Keren's fault though.

Good thing they drink iced coffee. I can't imagine how badly he would be burnt if it was hot coffee. Image He would be in the ER, and Keren would still be blaming him for it

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Why would you leave the drinks on top of the console? Doesn’t that big new fancy car of theirs have built in cup holders? If I’m spending 60k on a car it would want to have built in cup holders.

rouge
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rouge »

staceybrax wrote:Why would you leave the drinks on top of the console? Doesn’t that big new fancy car of theirs have built in cup holders? If I’m spending 60k on a car it would want to have built in cup holders.

It does, they are literally right in front of where Keren put the drinks on the console. She's so lazy she couldn't even manage to move them less than a foot.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

ckks wrote:how is it not Keren's fault that coffee spilled when SHE put the drink holder on the middle console and SHE took her coffee that was balancing out the weight of the other coffee out of there, and then she took her hand off it? it spills, and it's automatically Khoa's fault lol. that was entirely on her. and just as a passenger anyways, you're responsible for the drinks that are sitting there because he's responsible for the road. NOTHING is ever Keren's fault though.

But because the coffee spilled over Khoa it’s sOoOoOo FuNnY!! But if it had been the other way around and he’d let go of the cardboard cup holder and spilled coffee on her she would have been FURIOUS!!!

But once again she decides it’s funny to irritate Khoa by blaming him and then smugly claiming the other coffee for herself.

ava1123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ava1123 »

chatty wrote:

But because the coffee spilled over Khoa it’s sOoOoOo FuNnY!! But if it had been the other way around and he’d let go of the cardboard cup holder and spilled coffee on her she would have been FURIOUS!!!

But once again she decides it’s funny to irritate Khoa by blaming him and then smugly claiming the other coffee for herself.
It's also ridiculous bc @ 6:20, you can see that his arm doesn't even touch the coffee tray. That, and he doesn't really brake until the thing falls. She's such a waste of space and she literally puts her stupid frap back on the center console again.
Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

It irritates me when Khoa doesn't put his foot down with Keren. He lets her do so much fucked up shit to him. I would have made her get on her knees clean that whole shit up.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Nikolina wrote:

Not just that but she even admitted that shes gunna write “kiss khoa more” “tell khoa i appreciate him”. They legit dont go anywhere. They dont take the kids anywhere or to any groups to necessitate a schedule or planning. They never do anything. And khoa never works in real estate anymore it seems. What a waste of money. She actually has a real shopping addiction and should seek professional help before they get too much in debt. The way they spend is insaaaaane.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Rosiex3 wrote:It irritates me when Khoa doesn't put his foot down with Keren. He lets her do so much fucked up shit to him. I would have made her get on her knees clean that whole shit up.

That’s how he is with his kids too. I have a feeling maybe he wasnt well liked growing up bc he tries SO hard to be a goody two shoes that agrees with everyone (even if he disagrees) just for them to like him and accept him. He is such a pushover

Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

I really hope that WHEN Khoa leaves Keren, he gets full custody of the kids. He may not discipline them when he should, but at least he cares about them.

I honestly can't stand Keren.
Her bullshit lies of "I never take the camera batteries" even though she took two yesterday and put them in her overalls.
And now she'll accidentally wash them and find a way to blame it on Khoa.

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

yeah what ever happened with the swim lessons she was going to get the boys into at the YMCA?

Thoseonevloggers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Thoseonevloggers »

What's with using the title "girlfriend" all the sudden? Aren't they at least engaged?
calimama20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calimama20 »

That just shows how much Keren thinks of herself. Why get your coffee secure and ready to drink then leave his? At least hold your fiancé drink. She gets what she wants and that’s all that matters.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”