BritneyandBaby: You Just Got Brewed! (Part 30)

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: You Just Got Brewed! (Part 30)

Unread post by Ilovecats »

georgiapeach19 wrote:I just watched her video for lunch ideas and I think she feeds the kids pretty good. I've seen worse. She gives her kids vegetables and fruit unlike some YT moms. I think she's bit of a clean freak imo

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Minus her thinking veggie straws count as a vegetable. Lol they aren't healthy at all

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

smom12 wrote:
marshmellow wrote:She has no idea how easy she has it minus Nolan thing. her kids are all great eaters, great sleepers, she has not had a job one single of her life (No YT is not a job in my eyes), has not gotten to be a single mom, has a family support , She has not faced a single hardship lest being an under educated teen mom. Heck she literally mooched off Ean's Grandma for nearly an year.
Watch her my future plans video. Fuck you Britney. She is all words ! She said she will be in part time school once Aria would turn 1. School my ass ! She chose to breed instead and shop at Target and eat at Chik-fil-A. Must be nice sitting all day on your ass sipping marshmallow hot chocolate and eating Halo tops staring at blank as her life white walls.
Britney you have no fucking clue how stressful other moms have it so STFU about it already. All your problems are first-world problems about the kids that YOU chose to have young. Can we just call her Bitchney going forward ?
I second Bitchney.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LMFAO!

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

The lunches are cute but no wonder why aria is so skinny....

Also Britney needs to NEVER wear that hideous eyeshadow again. God awful.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

I loved the lunch ideas..

Umm her makeup tho.. Hitting for a Goth girl Bitchney ?
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

When most YouTubers say YouTube is "their job" it just irritates me because it's only their job in the sense of that they earn their money with it. But the actual work that comes with a real job? Hell no, at least not for most YouTubers. Especially with people like Jess and Brit and tons of other non-mommy YouTubers who mostly do vlogs, which means that all they have to do is pick up their cameras a few times a day and film themselves doing trivial shit, and then do some sloppy editing at the end of the day. Comparing this to a 9-to-5 job where people have to strain themselves mentally, physically or both for eight hours a day that's a fucking joke. And that's excluding jobs where you have shitty shifts where you have to work even longer.

Like, fine, you're making your money on YouTube. Good for you. But stop pretending it's comparable to an actual job.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Just watched the videos—I didn't mind the lunches but her kids seem to eat barely any fruit and even less vegetables. She used to say she gives them green smoothies to make up for it but I haven't seen her doing that in ages. Maybe they're not used to it because they eat pancakes for breakfast and crockpot vomit for dinner. I mean she couldn't be bothered to do BLW with Hollow, so she clearly won't be used to vegetables and fruit either.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

My son wouldn’t eat his fruit or veg in his lunch at school so I stopped sending him with treats, he started eating his fruit and veg really quickly kids will eat what’s in front of them if they’re hungry but of course they’re going to choose the treats over the fruit and veg.

Roisin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Roisin »

britney says she considers veggie straws a vegetable lol. theyre basically veggie-flavored potato chips. good try, i guess?
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

I don’t understand the sprinkles in the yoghurt. She says it adds colour.. put some blueberries or cut up strawberries in the yoghurt. Sneak in some extra fruit.

js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

staceybrax wrote:I don’t understand the sprinkles in the yoghurt. She says it adds colour.. put some blueberries or cut up strawberries in the yoghurt. Sneak in some extra fruit.

It's a Pinterest thing...we know B loves her some Pinterest. I have to admit I did it once to convince my toddler to eat the yogurt I has already put on her plate so it didn't go to waste...worked like a charm.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Roisin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Roisin »

She seems really depressed to me, honestly. Being tired all the time? Symptom of depression. Being overwhelmed by simple tasks? Symptom of depression. Is she in any treatment at all? I know she mentioned medication, but medication is rarely very effective without therapy and lifestyle changes. I don't think she's ever mentioned going to therapy - and she still just stays in the house all day and eats like crap. She keeps talking about making big changes and then reverting a couple weeks later. She needs a better support system.

Britney, if you are reading this - please see a therapist. You don't have to resign yourself to a lifetime of depression. You owe it to yourself, and your kids, to try to get better help than youre getting.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

I can’t shame her on the veggie straws. Both my kids refuse to eat them to the point of starvation. They have more than potatoes (carrots maybe?) But I’m desperate. At least it’s something *shrug*

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

I think her kids eat pretty good. Youtuber moms seem to either never feed their kids anything but take out and dino nuggets or have this weird obsession with bananas so for once Brit is actually somewhere around the happy medium.
hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

Lol at the most recent snap of Ean in "their" bed with Harlow. Who am I kidding, they were probably just napping together because you know Ean isn't sharing that bed with the both of them at night.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

DoodleBop wrote:I think her kids eat pretty good. Youtuber moms seem to either never feed their kids anything but take out and dino nuggets or have this weird obsession with bananas so for once Brit is actually somewhere around the happy medium.
agree that is one thing i can't snark on her for is the food she feeds her kids. i find that bitchney is probably the only youtuber i have come across that has some pretty damn good balanced meals for the kids and i like how she is always incorporating veggies and fruits as well. can't knock her on that imo. 8-)
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
rouge
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rouge »

theg0ssiping1 wrote:
DoodleBop wrote:I think her kids eat pretty good. Youtuber moms seem to either never feed their kids anything but take out and dino nuggets or have this weird obsession with bananas so for once Brit is actually somewhere around the happy medium.
agree that is one thing i can't snark on her for is the food she feeds her kids. i find that bitchney is probably the only youtuber i have come across that has some pretty damn good balanced meals for the kids and i like how she is always incorporating veggies and fruits as well. can't knock her on that imo. 8-)
She doesn't feed them coffee and soup like Keren. So it's better than that, but she's not the only one on youtube who feeds her kids decent meals.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

Idk. The whole lunch video felt like I was watching an infomercial sales pitch for all the containers.

It's not a sponsored video but she is selling 5 products. All the containers, yum box, water bottle thermos, cupcake liners she put affiliate links in the description. Meaning if you click on the link for the product below her video she gets paid a % when you buy the product.

Isn't she supposed to disclose that she is using affiliate links and gets paid sales commision when people click on her links and buy the products?
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

The food itself was good ideas but I don't believe her kids really eat that. In normal vlogs for dinner she usually just feeds them a cheese quesadilla for dinner. They dont eat her slow cooker goop.
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sorry for all the posts but I'm just catching up on some of her videos.
Is Alyssa engaged with the engagement ring? If so why did Brittany refer to Alyssas fiance as "her girlfriend"
Brittany would probably have a heart attack if anyone referred to Ean as "her boyfriend" and not fiance/partner/spouse/husband.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

The “what I packed and what my kids ate” is a huge YouTube trend now

Return to “Britneyandbaby”