Ellie & Jared: So Tender, So Fun... | Part 32

Mk1
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Ellie & Jared: So Tender, So Fun... | Part 32

Unread post by Mk1 »

Addicted2vlogs wrote:This isn't completely OT - but, I hope Jared is picked up on his buying of views. I just noticed YouTube still haven't figured out Sam and Nia's subscriber count. I think it's permanent. Basically "punishment" for frauding the system and viewers. They fucked up big time. Karma! Wonder if the same thing will happen to Ellie and Jared, and do their Play Buttons mean anything if that many subs have been bought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't watch Sam & Nia. What do you mean by they haven't "figured out" their subscriber count and it being permanent as punishment? Do they have some ongoing issue with YouTube?
Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

I don't comment on their videos, but I wonder if they have the words "van" and "Pacifica" blocked now, LOL?![/quote]

Does anyone watch Living Rosa? They just posted an Instagram story that they are excited to be testing a minivan for the next week with #chrystlerpacifica on it. Wonder if they are now getting a Pacifica sponsorship and Ellie and Jared chose not to buy theirs at the end of their year and are trying to scam some other manufacturer into giving them a another "free" car.[/quote]

So Living Rosa just posted a picture of their new Pacifica (I believe it's a sponsorship just like E+J's). The Van is the same color as E+J's. Makes me wonder if that's a coincidence and that's just the one or the color they choose to loan during the sponsorships or whether it's the same one E+J had and they transported it to Tara and Mandi (who I believe live in New York?)) I don't necessarily feel like the one they have and took a picture of looks super "new".
allie89
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by allie89 »

Mk1 wrote:I don't comment on their videos, but I wonder if they have the words "van" and "Pacifica" blocked now, LOL?!
Does anyone watch Living Rosa? They just posted an Instagram story that they are excited to be testing a minivan for the next week with #chrystlerpacifica on it. Wonder if they are now getting a Pacifica sponsorship and Ellie and Jared chose not to buy theirs at the end of their year and are trying to scam some other manufacturer into giving them a another "free" car.[/quote]

So Living Rosa just posted a picture of their new Pacifica (I believe it's a sponsorship just like E+J's). The Van is the same color as E+J's. Makes me wonder if that's a coincidence and that's just the one or the color they choose to loan during the sponsorships or whether it's the same one E+J had and they transported it to Tara and Mandi (who I believe live in New York?)) I don't necessarily feel like the one they have and took a picture of looks super "new".[/quote]

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

nutbagmcgee wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
calliepaige84 wrote:Random side note: do any of your friends watch vlogs or people on YouTube? I have NO friends that do and everyone looks at me with 10 heads Image

Nope. My daughter and her friends do. Nobody _I_ know does. That's actually the only reason I know who any of these people are! I like Samika, and generally like Bonnie and Joel. I have to leave the room if she watches SlyFox, the Johnsons, or Jake Paul. I can barely tolerate Bryan and Missy.
Welcome allie89! I would go nuts if I didn't have someplace to snark about these guys.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I think it is so funny that your daughter watches all of these vloggers but you post on almost every thread of family vloggers. I read a lot when I am nursing and I swear I see you everywhere! GG and on here. My 15yo watches one channel and I couldn't tell you the slightest thing about them other than the girl sounds like she needs to blow her nose. You know so much about family vloggers!
LOL-- we spend a lot of time together, because our place is small, and I will be working on the computer while she's watching. And they make me so nuts, and she gets mad if I make fun of them. So I come here because otherwise I would be walking around my house talking to myself! Believe me, I would prefer to be in the dark! Y'all save my sanity. Bless you.

allie89
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by allie89 »

allie89 wrote:
Mk1 wrote:I don't comment on their videos, but I wonder if they have the words "van" and "Pacifica" blocked now, LOL?!
Does anyone watch Living Rosa? They just posted an Instagram story that they are excited to be testing a minivan for the next week with #chrystlerpacifica on it. Wonder if they are now getting a Pacifica sponsorship and Ellie and Jared chose not to buy theirs at the end of their year and are trying to scam some other manufacturer into giving them a another "free" car.
So Living Rosa just posted a picture of their new Pacifica (I believe it's a sponsorship just like E+J's). The Van is the same color as E+J's. Makes me wonder if that's a coincidence and that's just the one or the color they choose to loan during the sponsorships or whether it's the same one E+J had and they transported it to Tara and Mandi (who I believe live in New York?)) I don't necessarily feel like the one they have and took a picture of looks super "new".[/quote]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Sorry still trying to figure out this commenting thing!!!!!! Anyways I noticed lots of comments on the YouTube video today asking them about the Pacifica so no the word is not blocked

belencpaz
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by belencpaz »

calliepaige84 wrote:Random side note: do any of your friends watch vlogs or people on YouTube? I have NO friends that do and everyone looks at me with 10 heads Image

I don't have friends who watch family vloggers either, I live in Ecuador and here people use Youtube for other purposes and of course, the language would be a barrier. They also don't get why I would be interested in watching someone else's life with such different culture, which for me is the interesting part!

Last edited by belencpaz on Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So Living Rosa just posted a picture of their new Pacifica (I believe it's a sponsorship just like E+J's). The Van is the same color as E+J's. Makes me wonder if that's a coincidence and that's just the one or the color they choose to loan during the sponsorships or whether it's the same one E+J had and they transported it to Tara and Mandi (who I believe live in New York?)) I don't necessarily feel like the one they have and took a picture of looks super "new".[/quote]Bratayley has one too, and they did a vlog all about it. It's their "LA car", so general consensus is that they have a loaner from Chrysler too.

Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

lmmomSD wrote:
Does anyone watch Living Rosa? They just posted an Instagram story that they are excited to be testing a minivan for the next week with #chrystlerpacifica on it. Wonder if they are now getting a Pacifica sponsorship and Ellie and Jared chose not to buy theirs at the end of their year and are trying to scam some other manufacturer into giving them a another "free" car.
So Living Rosa just posted a picture of their new Pacifica (I believe it's a sponsorship just like E+J's). The Van is the same color as E+J's. Makes me wonder if that's a coincidence and that's just the one or the color they choose to loan during the sponsorships or whether it's the same one E+J had and they transported it to Tara and Mandi (who I believe live in New York?)) I don't necessarily feel like the one they have and took a picture of looks super "new".[/quote]Bratayley has one too, and they did a vlog all about it. It's their "LA car", so general consensus is that they have a loaner from Chrysler too.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk[/quote]

Interesting!
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

Mk1 wrote:
Addicted2vlogs wrote:This isn't completely OT - but, I hope Jared is picked up on his buying of views. I just noticed YouTube still haven't figured out Sam and Nia's subscriber count. I think it's permanent. Basically "punishment" for frauding the system and viewers. They fucked up big time. Karma! Wonder if the same thing will happen to Ellie and Jared, and do their Play Buttons mean anything if that many subs have been bought.

I don't watch Sam & Nia. What do you mean by they haven't "figured out" their subscriber count and it being permanent as punishment? Do they have some ongoing issue with YouTube?
Where to even begin? Sam decided to hide the subscriber count because he says he focuses too much on the numbers instead of God and his family...blah....blah.

But we're not idiots. He can still see the numbers. He's just hiding them from his viewers. The speculation is that YouTube caught them buying subs and took away all the fake accounts. They had "2 million" subscribers, but all of their videos would get barely 30k views. All signs pointed to fraud. Instead of being honest Christians, Sam and Nia continue to redefine Christianity by continuing to lie and deceive their subscribers.

If you would like to join the snark, you should hop on over to their thread....they are literally unbearable.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

spooky wrote:Oh jeez, yeah, I can't even comment on this family because they all seem not right in the head; for medicinal or mental reasons.

But leave it to Ellie and Jared to find a group of folks as attention-seeking as they are. Jared's preaching has become so tedious (if I see him in his office chair, I automatically turn the video off). And Ellie, well, you can tell she's not listening to what anyone around her is saying, she's just waiting for her time to talk again (typical narcissist).
Lol. New vlog title: E&J: Office chair, I'm outta there.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

The house is still so echo-y
Like I get the open floor concept & high ceilings, but if I fart and everyone can hear it, that's not a comfy home lol

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

I follow Tripp Halstead Updates on Facebook. They have 1.3 followers. Five years ago when he was 2 a tree limb fell on his head damaging all four quadrants of his brain. They help other families to pay forward all the help they have received. I read their daily struggles none of which they receive any money. They are genuine people with a genuine supportive family. Ellie and Jared could learn from them. Oh she suffered infertility before having Tripp and she lost a baby prior to his accident and the accident was around the baby’s due date. Yet, they keep going forward and keep helping others.

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Ducklings4 wrote:I follow Tripp Halstead Updates on Facebook. They have 1.3 followers. Five years ago when he was 2 a tree limb fell on his head damaging all four quadrants of his brain. They help other families to pay forward all the help they have received. I read their daily struggles none of which they receive any money. They are genuine people with a genuine supportive family. Ellie and Jared could learn from them. Oh she suffered infertility before having Tripp and she lost a baby prior to his accident and the accident was around the baby’s due date. Yet, they keep going forward and keep helping others.

Holy crap, it is amazing how people’s views differer on different subjects. I think Tripp’s mom is a major attention whore and not a very nice person at all.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

And I agree about seeing Jared in his office chair and immediately clicking out of the video. No One wants to sit around and watch this pompous asshole preach to us about how to be good people his wife is one of the most vile people I have ever had the chance to see.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

nutbagmcgee wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote:I follow Tripp Halstead Updates on Facebook. They have 1.3 followers. Five years ago when he was 2 a tree limb fell on his head damaging all four quadrants of his brain. They help other families to pay forward all the help they have received. I read their daily struggles none of which they receive any money. They are genuine people with a genuine supportive family. Ellie and Jared could learn from them. Oh she suffered infertility before having Tripp and she lost a baby prior to his accident and the accident was around the baby’s due date. Yet, they keep going forward and keep helping others.

Holy crap, it is amazing how people’s views differer on different subjects. I think Tripp’s mom is a major attention whore and not a very nice person at all.
While I appreciate your opinion of her, aren’t all vloggers attention whores? I have seen her raise money for families that but for the Halsteads would have gone without. I don’t know her personally to know if she is a nice person or not. I just am amazed at her following and how much she and her family have paid forward. I really don’t see any YouTube vloggers forgoing a payout just to be an attention whore and helping others. If there are point them out because I will watch them.

Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

Off topic but Jared's mom has the prettiest happiest smile. I really love the Mecham's (mom and dad)

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

So they are leaving the country for 8 days for business? I guess they consider even vacations their "YT business," but I am curious where they are going. I'm guessing Australia or some luxury South Pacific resort invited them (like their friends Aspen and Parker go on). I don't think Ellie is brave enough to go to a non-English speaking country or anywhere exotic. I could also see them going to the UK if it's really for business - but it's off-season for travel in Europe now.

I thought Jared said it was only the two of them going on this trip, so I'm surprised it's that long AND outside the country without the kids.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

He did his mission in Finland, right? I can't imagine what company would invite them for a stay in a luxury resort. Disney made sense because they are "family" vloggers, but some South Pacific luxury resort? I don't think it's their demographic.

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Kaylor1 wrote:Off topic but Jared's mom has the prettiest happiest smile. I really love the Mecham's (mom and dad)

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
This! Jared’s mom and dad seem like they would be so friendly to everyone and make people feel so welcome in their home, even if they just met them.

When I look at Jared’s mom and she smiles - it’s like getting a warm hug from a favourite relative.

All the feels.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

lmmomSD wrote:He did his mission in Finland, right? I can't imagine what company would invite them for a stay in a luxury resort. Disney made sense because they are "family" vloggers, but some South Pacific luxury resort? I don't think it's their demographic.
Well, it's almost their anniversary and Jared made it sound like they were going by themselves - no kids. I don't think it's that far-fetched that it's free anniversary trip. E&J do have more than 1M subs, so I'm sure they get trip offers all the time. People with only 100K-ish subs get big travel deals - like Raya Was Here and Travellight, for example.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”