DailyAppropriatingCultures (Part 97)

theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: DailyAppropriatingCultures (Part 97)

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg i can't stop laughing at the cringe on this video!
why did they delete the live stream?

IMMOMSD did you mention oogie boogie? :D :D :D :D :D :D
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

why isn't bryan wearing a costume like the rest of them? :?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Oh God. This is bad. Ollie as Jack? And whoever did Missy's makeup didn't look at a picture of Sally. It doesn't look like Sally at all. Sally wasn't blue.
I know I am nitpicking. But with all their money that they enjoy throwing around, you would think that they would get the costumes right. It's so bad. So many cuts because Ollie can't remember his lines. I think this is the worst one ever. You can't understand half of what he says, either.
Ollie playing with the dolls-- he just banged them together.
Missy "They must love to entertain. They have so many ingredients for potions" I bet she came up with that line all by herself. And they cater all their parties, so it doesn't matter how many "ingredients for potions" they have. And Suzanne was pretty bad too. I know I couldn't act any better than any of them, but I am not pretending I can. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... cc35bc.jpg[/img]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

theg0ssiping1 wrote:omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg i can't stop laughing at the cringe on this video!
why did they delete the live stream?

IMMOMSD did you mention oogie boogie? :D :D :D :D :D :D
Yup. I sure did... LOL!
I'm dying from your "why isn't Bryan wearing a costume?" comment. I spit my tea...
hannahkfouch13
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by hannahkfouch13 »

Can we just talk about how one of Bryan's first lines in their Halloween special included a "huh?" At the end

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

i'm let down by this because i truly figured the entire family would dress up in a costume but brybry had to go off and be on camera as himself. not cool brylard not cool
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

If I had their money and wanted to bank off of a Halloween special, I’d be sure to have the look down pat. It’s all visual!!

theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:Oh God. This is bad. Ollie as Jack? And whoever did Missy's makeup didn't look at a picture of Sally. It doesn't look like Sally at all. Sally wasn't blue.
I know I am nitpicking. But with all their money that they enjoy throwing around, you would think that they would get the costumes right. It's so bad. So many cuts because Ollie can't remember his lines. I think this is the worst one ever. You can't understand half of what he says, either.
Ollie playing with the dolls-- he just banged them together.
Missy "They must love to entertain. They have so many ingredients for potions" I bet she came up with that line all by herself. And they cater all their parties, so it doesn't matter how many "ingredients for potions" they have. And Suzanne was pretty bad too.
suzanne reminded me of a 1980's reel cut actor as well.
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

I have to say it kept my 2 year old entertained while i gave him a haircut! I did laugh, not because it was a funny skit but because of how awful it was, especially when they were in front of the green screen!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

My toddler just happens to be a ridiculously big TNBC fan. He saw Missy and said "that's not Sally!" We were at an elementary Halloween Dance last night and I saw an 8 year old with minimal makeup that looked far more like her.

And on the never ending subject of Ollie's speech.... I just realized that we were discussing his speech delay back when my little guy (who now never stops talking) was born!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

marshmallowfluf wrote:I have to say it kept my 2 year old entertained while i gave him a haircut! I did laugh, not because it was a funny skit but because of how awful it was, especially when they were in front of the green screen! Image
Oh, it's definitely hilarious. But like you said, not because it's funny-- because it's so bad. I was cringing so hard! We stopped it when Suzanne was saying "Please don't steal our holiday". We gave up.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

"efo oo-hie ets us"
I think that was supposed to be "Before Oogie gets us"
I understood him saying "this is the coffin" and "I would never do that again". But that's about it. Not making fun of him. Both my kids needed SLP help. But I got it for them. I didn't write scripts that they couldn't follow and put them on the internet.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Who knew Papa was the most animated of the bunch?

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
princessanp
Informer
Informer

Unread post by princessanp »

lmmomSD wrote:"efo oo-hie ets us"
I think that was supposed to be "Before Oogie gets us"
I understood him saying "this is the coffin" and "I would never do that again". But that's about it. Not making fun of him. Both my kids needed SLP help. But I got it for them. I didn't write scripts that they couldn't follow and put them on the internet.

100% agree. There’s nothing wrong with speech delay. And it’s not his fault. It’s just so sad that they refuse to see it. How could they watch that video and not realize? I’m surprise he didn’t add subtitles honestly.

spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

Damn im seeing a lot of comments about What an amazing actor Oliver is, the only role he could play would be in a silent film

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Who did their makeup? It looks like shit. If they paint Missys face they should also paint her chest, arms and any other visible part of her body

spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

spillingthetea wrote:Who did their makeup? It looks like shit. If they paint Missys face they should also paint her chest, arms and any other visible part of her body

Exactly, and besides Sally’s skin color, her makeups pretty minimal lol I did a skull makeup look last night using everything I already own. You can tell how thrown together last minute it was.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

spillingthetea wrote:Damn im seeing a lot of comments about What an amazing actor Oliver is, the only role he could play would be in a silent film

The comments are insane! Everyone is so far up their asses, saying how wonderful it was, and how Ollie is so great, and the costumes were so perfect! One person said they "get better and better every year". Are we the crazy ones because we can't see how amazing these people are?

spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

spacekitty wrote:
spillingthetea wrote:Who did their makeup? It looks like shit. If they paint Missys face they should also paint her chest, arms and any other visible part of her body

Exactly, and besides Sally’s skin color, her makeups pretty minimal lol I did a skull makeup look last night using everything I already own. You can tell how thrown together last minute it was.

Well im a special effects makeup artist and that costume with really good prosthetics and paint would have been soooo good. My guess is that they hired a ''normal'' mua with no knowledge about film makeup and characterization so she just winged it... maybe not everyone thinks about makeup but everything was so wrong even ollies makeup he should have been bald like jack

spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
spillingthetea wrote:Damn im seeing a lot of comments about What an amazing actor Oliver is, the only role he could play would be in a silent film

The comments are insane! Everyone is so far up their asses, saying how wonderful it was, and how Ollie is so great, and the costumes were so perfect! One person said they "get better and better every year". Are we the crazy ones because we can't see how amazing these people are?

I sometimes wonder if they have multiple accounts just to comment on their videos

Return to “Daily Bumps”