JesssFam: Settled for Skube (Part 103)

tessabravo
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Settled for Skube (Part 103)

Unread post by tessabravo »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Idk why she hyped this vlog up because it was so damn boring. I had to fast forward through the entire thing.

And damn kyson really does look sad all the time..
The poor kid is never noticed! Im seriously so fed up with Jess and her bullshit. My ass you dont play favorites, quit favoring all your other kids and take some time out to spend time with him and each and every one of them. Even if she does “make an effort” to spend time with Kyson she makes excuses to bring Addie or Kaden along.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PinkTuTu
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by PinkTuTu »

So Kyson got nothing @ Target? That’s so mean.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

Maybe I'm overreacting, but I had the feeling that Jess went the wrong direction with Kyson. The only sentence I would be willing to accept for this situation was "things are not always going to go your way", because it doesn't hurt to tell kids that, but for the rest she said, I felt like she guilttripped Kyson into feeling "happy" for his brother. Maybe it was just the way she phrased it; "you need to be a good sport", "you need to be happy"; Kyson doesn't need anything, if he feels upset, he feels upset, he's five, kids that age often get upset by losing something. Tell him it's ok not to win all the time and that you love him and, even though it's Kadens turn now, there's always a next time. Something along those lines, but basically telling him to stop crying and be happy is not (should not be) an option. Even Kaden realized Kysons distress and tried to cheer him up by wanting to buy everyone toys (everyone, so noone feels left out), which is actually really cute <3 Those two boys are really sweethearts, I don't get how Jess doesn't see that.
RaginaPhalanges
Informer
Informer

JesssFam: Settled for Skube (Part 103)

Unread post by RaginaPhalanges »

Not sure if it’s how she edited it, but to me it seemed like Kyson was upset and crying because he kept trying to get his moms attention and she repeatedly ignored him. Not because Kaden won something. The lecture she gave him was embarrassing. I get the point she was trying to make but she reiterated her point too many times.

Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

RaginaPhalanges wrote:Not sure if it’s how she edited it, but to me it seemed like Kyson was upset and crying because he kept trying to get his moms attention and she repeatedly ignored him. Not because Kaden won something.

I thought it was a mixture of both, you could tell he was trying to talk to her when he got out of kindergarden (?Kindergarden right?) and when she was all over Kaden winning something and didn't react to him, he started crying.When they were home and they were talking infront of the camera about Kadens ticket, he started crying again. So he was definitely upset about his Mom giving so much praise and attention to Kaden, because of his ticket. Kyson looked really out of it even after she told him to be happy.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Poor kyson gets treated like shit by his mother because he reminds her of Drake. Let’s just call it how it is. Her resentment of Drake runs so deep she takes it out on him. It’s not his fault Drake is a douchebag Jess. You’re gross.

Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

Their lunch boxes tho??? im honestly confused about what she packed for them.
damondaniel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by damondaniel »

I felt so frustrated for Kyson. Her whole approach to her "talk" with him felt like reprimanding him for being upset instead of teaching him something. I understand what she was trying to say but her whole attitude was so aggressive and impatient

"I think Kyson was tired, he's always emotional after school"
WOW I WONDER WHY JESS it couldn't possibly have to do with a severe lack of sleep lmao I'm 21 and I get that way when I haven't slept, I can't imagine how hard it must be for a five year old
doggo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doggo »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:[img/]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 80cd21.jpg[/img]

Umm hostess muffins, SunChips, goldfish, pretzels, and a peanut butter cup?

Do her kids even know what fruits and vegetables are??? She really sucks at feeding her kids.
Oh my god, I am livid. She probably thought this was good because it's colorful lmao. It's literally all just processed carbs. Why does she even pack their lunches if she's just gonna throw snack foods in there? Let them buy food from the cafeteria, at least it will contain protein.
OkayBih
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by OkayBih »

luci417 wrote:
kellynicole wrote:That big ass knife just left on the table around all the kids is giving me anxiety Image

The kids aren't the ones you need to worry about around big ass knives...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

I can't wait until she feeds Admiral the same shit she's feeding her other kids. Adderall doesn't seem to share her siblings metabolism at all so she'll probably blow up like a balloon.
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

dazzled wrote:I can't wait until she feeds Admiral the same shit she's feeding her other kids. Adderall doesn't seem to share her siblings metabolism at all so she'll probably blow up like a balloon.
As much as i dislike Jess saying about a baby is just mean

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

spillingthetea wrote:
dazzled wrote:I can't wait until she feeds Admiral the same shit she's feeding her other kids. Adderall doesn't seem to share her siblings metabolism at all so she'll probably blow up like a balloon.
I mean I was thinking about how Jess will probably be dying because she can't put her in tacky ass princess outfits like she does with Lilia, not about AdSense herself. I couldn't care less about how she looks and wouldn't insult her, I was a chubby kid as well. So yeah, you can calm down and drink some milk or something.
picpac
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by picpac »

Aaww.. kyson's face

Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

dazzled wrote:
spillingthetea wrote:
I mean I was thinking about how Jess will probably be dying because she can't put her in tacky ass princess outfits like she does with Lilia, not about AdSense herself. I couldn't care less about how she looks and wouldn't insult her, I was a chubby kid as well. So yeah, you can calm down and drink some milk or something.
Just a general question. I don't get why people are so invested in what people look like, or what they wear? As we see with Jess and with her kids, there is no need to be chubby (or even more) to be unhealthy. The stuff Jess feeds her children in the vlogs doesn't seem to affect their weight whatsoever, but that doesn't mean it's not concerning. I'd rather all of them be a little chubby (since when is chubby such a bad insult?), but not lacking anything, than be lean and have deficiencies.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

She seems invested in how thin Lilia is if Addie ends up not having the ability to eat crap and remain thin I already feel for how she'll be treated. Is Kyson the twin who she says has a weird body and is always mentioning he needs relaxed jeans...it'll be worse if Addie is bigger.
Chromiumpizza
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chromiumpizza »

I can't stand the way she talks to her children. That high pitched squeaky baby talk. Why can't she talk to the kids like regular humans?? I understand talking to an infant like that but honestly, why is she still talking to her older children like that?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

violet-kelsey black wrote:
That is an ugly costume. She could use it to scrub her grimy floors.

It looks like a weird cut down version of a woman's slutty bumblebee costume. Why not get her a body suit one or a onesie type costume? Isn't she gonna be chilly in that? It looks stupid af.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

That would be a fun group costume idea: 'things our mom doesnt use': a mop, a piece of fruit, a vegetable, a paediatrician, a sleep apnea monitor, a college course catalogue, and a birth control pill. I'd say 'restraint' or 'common sense' but those are hard to make into a costume...
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
bunchofidiots
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunchofidiots »

That whole "parenting" scene with Jess and Kyson was just cringey. It seemed forced and like she was reading off a script. How about turning off the damn camera and stop acting like life is some reality show Jess? Her kids are gonna be so fucked when they grow up because their whole childhood was filmed like some documentary.

Return to “JesssFam”