DailyAppropriatingCultures (Part 97)

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: DailyAppropriatingCultures (Part 97)

Unread post by lmmomSD »

No fat jokes, but they look ridiculous. Missy needs to stop doing that YouTuber "I'm having so much fun, wanna see my tonsils?" open-mouthed "smile". She didn't use to do that.
The main reason I posted this was to ask-- is she wearing kitty ears with her Sally costume? She's wearing _something_ on her head.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... dc1940.jpg[/img]
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by onbreak »

Oh no the car covered in ash.. I think my definition of covered is different than his.
You think theyll blame the low turnout on the hype they had on the fire
Anyone take an oh my gosh count?

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

queentee20 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:No fat jokes, but they look ridiculous. Missy needs to stop doing that YouTuber "I'm having so much fun, wanna see my tonsils?" open-mouthed "smile". She didn't use to do that.
The main reason I posted this was to ask-- is she wearing kitty ears with her Sally costume? She's wearing _something_ on her head.

They both look like a train wreck, but I always say Halloween makeup does not need to look perfect it’s all about the fun so... I will pick on her shitty MUA though, bitch got PAID to do that makeup and did a horrible job lol... but missy’s makeup at the party was cute. I think she’s wearing a little scarecrow hat & her makeup is definitely scarecrow makeup
I think Bryan sweated all of his off, honestly. But it wasn't that good to begin with. I wouldn't be too critical either, but they _paid_ for it. You would hope the person who they paid would do a better job. Missy did look better at the party.
I think it's appropriate that the Smelly Belly mom and dad flew out from Florida for the party. They are definitely following in the DB footsteps. They used to be fun to watch. And they make Bryan look realistic with his calling Ollie a "toddler". They call their FOUR year old daughter "Baby Rory". She's in preschool. She is not a baby. I don't know how they have avoided getting a thread here. They will collab with anyone with a warm body. They have only been vlogging 2 years and have almost 1.5 million subscribers!
Sorry for going OT-- my daughter keeps finding new people to watch. Her social worker has got to get her a job!

ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ladyju28 »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:I was gone all day, what happened with the livestream? Did they have one and then delete it?
Also, Cassie is a terrible actor. Possibly worse than Ollie ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It surprised me how terrible she was. She was pretty good playing elf.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Oh my gosh they can get a tax deduction because they used the new quieter polaris in the property tour

What happen to that poster? Lol

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

So the other day they were like omg it’s no big deal these are just material items we are not worried to evacuate if we need to it’s no big deal these are just things that can be replaced. And today OMGGGGGGGGGG YOU GUYS WE ARE SO RUINED OUR PARTY IS SOOOOO RUINED!! Our house IS GOING TO BURN DOWN OUR LIFE WILL BE RUINED BECAUSE ITS MISSYS BIRTHday and we HAVE A HUGE PARTY THAT WILL BE RUINED THIS IS SOOOOO DEVASTATING YOU GUYS WE ALREADY LOST SOOOOO MUCH MONEY FROM TRYING TO EVACUATE CAN YOU START A GOFUND ME IN CASE WE NEED ONE??!

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

There house could possibly burn down but Missy is more concerned about her stupid party!! I'm actually proud of BryLard for showing some responsiblity and initiative in this situation - Mithy would probably just get her phone and just stand on the driveway wondering what to do - useless! That mask is too small on Oliie's head and he said "Baf Challenge" - that's seriously messed up, he can't even pronounce that small word?? Pause BryLard at 8:28 hahaha you're welcome!!! He wanted to be Jack because he knew everyone was making fun of him earlier! The hired friends that we hardly see in their vlogs hahaha
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

How is climbing into a tub full of black orbeez a "challenge"? I really hate when vloggers call something like that a "challenge". The English language is full of words. Find a different one. I know it's just for tags and clicks, but it makes me irrationally angry.
Challenge: a call to take part in a competition or duel
Not "watch my kid climb into a tub full of orbeez" (or whatever they chose to fill the tub with)
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

onbreak wrote:Oh my gosh they can get a tax deduction because they used the new quieter polaris in the property tour

What happen to that poster? Lol

Ban hammer took her down.
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

I was surprised to see the title and thumbnail were so lame, and had nothing to do with the vlog. No “EPIC HALLOWEEN MONSTER MASH PARTY CHALLENGE, ALMOST CANCELLED BY CALIFORNIA FIRES! (not clickbait)”

Also why were ollie and finn even dressed up? They didn’t stay at the party? How many costumes is that now?
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

Has their been much mention of Mithy’s birthday?

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

spacekitty wrote:Has their been much mention of Mithy’s birthday?

They talked about Ollie saying happy birthday. And abbot about how stressful it is that the fire and possible evacuation is going on during Missy's birthday.
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

twomommies wrote:
QweenKris wrote:Look who is on “baby duty” guysssssss[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 6702eb.jpg[/img]

That Sally makeup is even worse. Fashion show Sally?

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
It took me way too long to even realize she was wearing makeup here. Not until I zoomed in did I see it. I thought she just looked like her normal wrinkly, tired self with a bit of a goofy smile. Eek.

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

HelloSweetie wrote:Can everyone stop with the fat Bryan jokes? Sally is tall and thin as well and no one seems concerned that Missy dressed as her.

Bryan is a douche, but if he wants to dress as Jack Skellington for a Halloween party it should all just be in good fun Image
Agreed. I just think his costume is a fail because his makeup looks like a overly smiley panda, not Jack Skellington. Lol

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

lmmomSD wrote:How is climbing into a tub full of black orbeez a "challenge"? I really hate when vloggers call something like that a "challenge". The English language is full of words. Find a different one. I know it's just for tags and clicks, but it makes me irrationally angry.
Challenge: a call to take part in a competition or duel
Not "watch my kid climb into a tub full of orbeez" (or whatever they chose to fill the tub with)
Well, it is a challenge not to roll my eyes out of my head every time I see they’ve come up with a new “challenge”...

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

cat9480 wrote:
twomommies wrote:
QweenKris wrote:Look who is on “baby duty” guysssssss[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 6702eb.jpg[/img]

That Sally makeup is even worse. Fashion show Sally?

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
It took me way too long to even realize she was wearing makeup here. Not until I zoomed in did I see it. I thought she just looked like her normal wrinkly, tired self with a bit of a goofy smile. Eek.

The baby was in this same position when whats his face was holding it in the vlog.. What's their secret? 1/2 human 1/2 Reborn

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Yeah, I was a bit skeptical of Bryan trying to act as Jack in the skit (which obviously he wasn't) since he has no resemblance with Jack in any area (looks, personality, etc. and HelloSweetie was right about Missy not looking like Sally...and I'll add in that, like Bryan, she doesn't share the character's personality), but it's okay if that's what he wants to dress up as for the party. It's not "professional" like the skit, it's all in having fun and being whatever you want. There's no reason to poke fun at him for it and call him names.
QweenKris
Talker
Talker

Unread post by QweenKris »

theg0ssiping1 wrote:
QweenKris wrote:
queentee20 wrote: I think most of us know that you know her ;) But um I believe Missy is one of the actors in the haunted house. I doubt they’d pay any actors. But if she isn’t one of the actors then she’s out being shady. Bryan looks so lost without her, not even enjoying his damn party, put your phone down and have fun FFS... not everything needs to be recorded.
The only reason I mentioned it was because I wanted to show I’m credible. Not some person who speculates. I’m not a regular seasoned contributor so just wanted to put it out there for “newer” readers on here.
ok i'll bite........how do you know them?
Through a youth theatre program called CYT since the seventh grade. Had mutual middle/high school friends. Can’t ever get away from her it seems.

julim94
Talker
Talker

Unread post by julim94 »

They are at the spa today! Really, after hosting a party and great way to be lazy

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
kellynicole
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kellynicole »

lmmomSD wrote:No fat jokes, but they look ridiculous. Missy needs to stop doing that YouTuber "I'm having so much fun, wanna see my tonsils?" open-mouthed "smile". She didn't use to do that.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... dc1940.jpg[/img]
Looks like that top is cutting off circulation to her arms

Return to “Daily Bumps”