Chloe and Beans: The MontesSNOREi Method - Part 5

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Chloe and Beans: The MontesSNOREi Method - Part 5

Unread post by DoodleBop »

Poor Ro having to do everything pushing a stroller with another child strapped to it. It was probably so much easier just to run the errands with the big three. Hopefully he'll get more "freedom" soon. I wonder if this might mean he might get a night out like she does at some point? Doesn't he have friends or siblings to go out with?
lurking10
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by lurking10 »

lovesthree wrote:I have to say I'm impressed they finally split up instead of dragging all 6 kids along to everything. I'm sure Ro found it much easier than being loaded up with 2 toddlers and pushing a stroller!
Ive always had a consistent bedtime routine for my lot, but at that age they'd still ask for another book, a drink of water or try their luck at any little thing for an extra minute awake. Not sure what I'm doing wrong then! lol

They probably enjoy the peace and quiet away from the constant pestering of the family Image
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

I wish those kids got more one-on-one time. Neither of them work so they pretty much have all the time in the world. She could choose one day a week and every week she or Ro could take ONE child out for lunch while the other stays with the other five. I'm certain most working parents with big families would kill to be able to do that every single week (I would!). She has proven time and again that she doesn't care to get to know her children as individual people (just one of the bunch) but I bet it would mean a lot to the kids. Every time they have any sort of one-on-one day it is always Evan and Otto. Never just one child. And I have never seen them just take the triplets somewhere while someone else looks after the big boys. Let alone one triplet.
Ice cream sundae
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ice cream sundae »

But they take the trips to Montessori! Hahaha! No I know it’s not the same. You can tell they don’t get as much time with their parents as they are so behind with speech.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

If they are only worked with 15-20 minutes each on speech with a speech therapist at school 1 day a week. Imagine how long it would take you to learn something new if you only had 15-20 minutes a week to work on it. Maybe schools there have more speech therapists or more time but even so those kids would benefit if they went to school more. I think she thinks since the big three took to things so easily the triplets will magically catch up when they reach the same age [adjusted]. While she also tells us it's not about age everyone develops at their own pace.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Notice how she’s always saying how convenient montessori is for HER because it always HER to get certain things done that SHE couldn’t do otherwise with those hard hard triplets. We have heard zero mention of how helpful It has been for maybe their speech or learning to share or motor skills. Nothing. It’s literally all about her. She’s so incredibly self centered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Their entire existence is because of her need to have these cute little accessories and an excuse not to work.
hufflebecks
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hufflebecks »

I'm Sorry But You CAN'T Do That!: Recap

The vlog opens at a park - Pearl's upset as she's the only one in the pushchair, and keeps changing her mind about wether she wants to be strapped in or not. It's soccer day, and they've had a busy day so far - doctors appointments, other tasks, now soccer. Evan comes up looking for water and says he's having fun. The triplets walk off together and when Chloe goes to film, they all stand together and wave saying "bye" at the camera. It's actually very funny. Felix joins them, then they all come back except Pearl who runs off furthur but comes back when she realizes the others are returning. Otto vlogs, saying where he is and what they're doing.

Back home, the play room is a mess as the kids play. Pearl dances with Ro, and Henry gets jealous so Ro picks them both up and spins with them which they enjoy. They're going to chill at home now. Rufus and Pearl have dragged chairs to two different light switches to play with them, and Henry's currently dragging one to find a spot, too. Chloe just vlogs and asks, "What are you doing" then tells them to get down but they don't listen. She takes the chair away from Henry as he drags it, and he throws a tantrum right away, sitting on the floor and crying, holding onto the chair as she takes it away. She physically removes Rufus and Pearl from the chairs. She picks up Henry who's upset, and explains the chair/lights is their favorite thing right now. She says sorry to Henry but they cannot play with the light switches as it might break them (I'm more concerned about them standing on the chairs, but whatever). Henry pulls the saddest/grumpiest face, tears on his cheek. Chloe explains that once one of them learns something, they all want to do it but Henry seems like the ringleader of that operation.

Chloe films the floor where there's garlic cloves, and asks who did it, and guesses Pearl since she has some caught in her hair. Rufus comes over with the empty package and she guesses maybe it was a joined effort. While she's dealing with them, Henry's sneakily pulled a chair over to the wall and is trying to reach things that aren't the light switches. She pulls him off the chair, and Henry joins the garlic clean up though Rufus seems to be the only one actually doing clean up, and he's doing it well. Henry keeps dragging the chair around, and Chloe tells him to keep it at the table.

In the library later, the older boys are sharing a tray of nuts and seeds. Otto's drawn a picture of a game level, and explains what it all is to Chloe. Evan shows his level as well. Evan had fun at soccer, and Otto says he doesn't want to play that but wants to try tennis, and so does Evan. Evan scored 2 goals. Felix wants to try soccer as well. Chloe pulls out a brand new book and it seems to be about how animals live, and they read and discuss it together, though the entire time, the book is facing her so the boys see it upside down. Chloe signs off the vlog.

Felix: Byyee.. turn it off now.
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

So it’s cruel to scold Evan for bullying his younger siblings, and takes away his ability to learn and develop his own personality, but that doesn’t apply to the triplets doing something she doesn’t want them to do?
Don’t get me wrong, I don’t think they should be up in chairs playing with light switches, but I get the feeling that if it was Evan, all she’d have to say is “Oh, he’s so fascinated by electricity, look at him learn” #childledlearning

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

What toddler doesn't mess with the light switches.

Evan is her favorite. We all know this.
Ice cream sundae
Talker
Talker

storeynyx wrote:So it’s cruel to scold Evan for bullying his younger siblings, and takes away his ability to learn and develop his own personality, but that doesn’t apply to the triplets doing something she doesn’t want them to do?
Don’t get me wrong, I don’t think they should be up in chairs playing with light switches, but I get the feeling that if it was Evan, all she’d have to say is “Oh, he’s so fascinated by electricity, look at him learn” #childledlearning

That made me chortle. It’s so true! :P

I love how this forum has dried up as their vlogs get more and more boring. I use the 10 second skip facility and watch the whole thing in well under a minute. Probably still giving them some revenue for that so maybe I’ll stop. ;)
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

Reading the comments from Chloe’s lastest vlog, someone asked her what books she reads for parenting. Chloe’s reply is she doesn’t read any books as she is too busy but gets her parenting advice from FB vlog instead. How is it she can’t find the time to read a book but finds the time to read vlogs? Well I checked out the page she was referring to and what a load of garbage, it’s scary to think there are people out there who are that brainwashed in thinking that raising their children without limits and discipline is what’s best. After reading several of this woman’s posts it’s not surprising that Chloe is just the mirror image of this mother and is emulating her life to a tee as she can’t really make conscious decisions herself. Just imagine how many of these children who eventually grow up into adults will be so dysfunctional socially. Will Chloe and Ro be prepared for all their children to be still living with them when they are in the 20’s, 30’s or even 40’s as really who would want to employ them or god forbid marry them!
mumoftwokiddos
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mumoftwokiddos »

Did anyone see the instagram post she made about being super busy with a new project or something? As well as pulling weeds?? I dont watch her vlogs anymore, utter waste of time, i would arather read here for the reviews, so i dont have to see her smug face. I think they are tanking fast

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

It doesn't surprise me Chloe found a blog and it following the "advice" she found without any further thought. She doesn't seem to think things through, or at least not how a typical person would. She also gets dietary advice from the internet vs seeking out a dietitian to make sure she's doing it right. It's not impossible to be Vegan the mush they serve...the all or nothing way of thinking...the way they "educate" their kids...why seek advice from people who have the education, data, and experience to back up their opinion. Now people see Chloe's blogs and follow her parenting advice...it's like she's just another person who planned to have a lot of kids without working...but alright then.
hufflebecks
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hufflebecks »

Toddler Triplets Put to Work: Recap

The vlog opens with Chloe saying hello to Rufus, who waves and keeps saying "bye!" instead. Her and Ro are sitting with the triplets, and Chloe points out the sparkly shoes and pink hat Pearl is wearing because "Pearl is always finding and putting on clothes". They're sharing sunflower seeds from a bowl. She goes into the boys room and says good morning to them. They're been making duplo cars for their Yoshi's. Chloe says they're having a quiet weekend, and like to avoid going out on the weekends. Because they work and school from home, they can go out whenever they want, so avoid the weekends when it's everyone elses' day offs as it's too crowded.

Food montage, another meal of mush in bowls. All kids are eating, Henry's not throwing a fit this time. The kids seem to like the salad. Chloe explains what the food is made of, and says she hopes to do more salad in the warmer days. Ro comes over to help feed Pearl for a bit. The triplets help load the dishwasher - Chloe hands them something and they put it in the right place. Soon, the triplets are in their pajamas, and Chloe's getting Henry to say words, and he goes and genty pats Pearl's head. Rufus comes rushing in with plastic coffee cups, with plastic butter on top. He pretends to drink both before laying against Chloe's lap while the other two play - Pearl silently, and Henry constantly talking. Pearl almost tries to undress but Chloe stops her. Chloe gets Pearl to repeat some words, and she does well, even if she's quiet. While Pearl sits on Ro's lap, Chloe asks her where her eyes are, and Rufus comes over and almost pokes Ro's eyes in excitement to point them out. Rufus can point out his nose, then Chloe asks where his "stinky bum" is, and Rufus points back at Ro, then while Chloe laughs, Rufus points to her, too.

The big boys are building train tracks in their bedroom, and Chloe says it's almost time for bed. It's late, and the kids want to keep staying up to build but she says they need to finish tomorrow. She signs off.

Evan: Byyee... turn it off now.
Otto: Byyee... turn it off now.
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

They avoid going out on the weekends because it’s everyone else’s days off and it’s too busy. Gosh, how dare those people who actually contribute something to society go to the shops or the park making it too busy for her and her feral tribe. Does princess Chloe ever listen to herself ? No I suppose not, she really does thinks the world revolves around her.
I can’t wait for the downfall!
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Tulip24 wrote:Reading the comments from Chloe’s lastest vlog, someone asked her what books she reads for parenting. Chloe’s reply is she doesn’t read any books as she is too busy but gets her parenting advice from FB vlog instead. How is it she can’t find the time to read a book but finds the time to read vlogs? Well I checked out the page she was referring to and what a load of garbage, it’s scary to think there are people out there who are that brainwashed in thinking that raising their children without limits and discipline is what’s best. After reading several of this woman’s posts it’s not surprising that Chloe is just the mirror image of this mother and is emulating her life to a tee as she can’t really make conscious decisions herself. Just imagine how many of these children who eventually grow up into adults will be so dysfunctional socially. Will Chloe and Ro be prepared for all their children to be still living with them when they are in the 20’s, 30’s or even 40’s as really who would want to employ them or god forbid marry them!
Yeah, I just took a peek at it too. I didn't read all of it, but I definitely feel it has some problematic elements. I feel like you can be respectful to your children and still send them to school, provide a routine, and address challenging behaviours. I think part of being respectful to children is recognizing their developmental strengths and needs and providing care accordingly. I'm not 100% against this style of parenting necessarily, but again, it's the smugness I can't stand- as well as the underlying assumption that it can work for everyone. I think people really fail to remember that a lot of marginalised and disadvantaged people simply cannot do this every day.
Ice cream sundae
Talker
Talker

Tulip24 wrote:They avoid going out on the weekends because it’s everyone else’s days off and it’s too busy. Gosh, how dare those people who actually contribute something to society go to the shops or the park making it too busy for her and her feral tribe. Does princess Chloe ever listen to herself ? No I suppose not, she really does thinks the world revolves around her.
I can’t wait for the downfall!
Not to mention the kids that go to school in the week. They and the kids genuinely believe that money is just given to you without you having to do anything to earn it. What a sad state of affairs. Bet if you asked the boys what they wanted to be when they grow up (if they grow up - their parents certainly haven’t) they’d say you tubers. They wouldn’t say anything that might actually involve getting a decent education.
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

The whole family is a sad state of affairs. Chloe is a narcissist, Ro is a yes man, Evan is a brat, Felix is a mumbler, Henry is spoilt and Pearl is a princess drama queen. Otto is my favourite as he takes after neither his mum or dad, thank god. Not sure about poor little Rufus though.

I have also noticed that the triplets don’t respond to questions like other kids their age. Chloe will ask a question and they just look at her with a blank look or they look straight through her. Having worked in early childhood learning, this is not normal and considering the trips are now over the age of two she can no longer play the corrected age card any longer. If they were my kids I would have had them assessed 5 months ago but then again I’m not an expert in the medical field like madam Chlo. The longer she buries her head in the sand the further they fall behind but I doubt she even cares as according to her they are adults.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

What a lot of people don't get is children thrive on routine and find comfort in security in knowing what will happen next, what to expect and that does respect their needs. This oh we do whatever because we respect our children....as if all the kids who have to learn history are disrespected. Seriously.

Return to “Chloe and Beans”