BritneyandBaby: You Just Got Brewed! (Part 30)

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: You Just Got Brewed! (Part 30)

Unread post by staceymj »

Blackswan wrote:Yup! Here is it

And she straight said in the lunch ideas video she wasn't sponsored by them. I wonder what the company thinks of that!?
My guess is because they didn’t sponsor that particular video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Her tattoo will read Bhean for all of their initials...which is ironic since that's how she pronounces the actual word through her nostrils.
Roisin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Roisin »

rhubarb93 wrote:
TeaFor2 wrote:The food itself was good ideas but I don't believe her kids really eat that. In normal vlogs for dinner she usually just feeds them a cheese quesadilla for dinner. They dont eat her slow cooker goop.
Her kids are crazy fussy and she always makes them separate food. I've noticed if she makes a dinner incorporating veggies and meat for herself and Ean, the kids eat plain pasta and some strawberries?? And like a cheese stick. I always make a point to see what they're eating and it's never any of her Pinterest meals. I also disagree with everyone that her lunch meals were good food. They were all processed snacks filled with salt and/or sugar including the yoghurt, crackers, cheese, cheerios, peanut butter, nutrigrain bars and all those little puff treats. No complex grains that will fill them up and they barely touched the fruit and veg she gave them.

Yeah, it's not the worst thing I've seen a youtube mom feed her kids but hardly something she deserves praise for. Pepperoni? Bagels with cream cheese? Ritz crackers? Not exactly the healthiest food.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

webby wrote: she also j said on Snapchat that if it gets infected she's gonna take it out and never get one again
What a dumbass. You're not supposed to just take out a piercing if it's infected because if the hole closes up, the bacteria and pus can get locked inside. And just because it's slightly red and irritated, doesn't mean it's an actual infection. Do some sea salt soaks and calm down.

God, uninformed people like her getting piercings really pisses me off.
rhubarb93 wrote: Her kids are crazy fussy and she always makes them separate food. I've noticed if she makes a dinner incorporating veggies and meat for herself and Ean, the kids eat plain pasta and some strawberries?? And like a cheese stick. I always make a point to see what they're eating and it's never any of her Pinterest meals.
I get that you can't exactly force your kids to make them eat something they really don't want to eat, but I doubt she even tries. She's lazy and instead of putting some effort into getting them to eat some of their veggies, she probably gave in immediately when one of them said they don't like veggies.

Same thing with fruit. Instead of sprinkling sugar-loaded sprinkles on the yogurt, try mixing some blueberries in or something. It's not that hard.
js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

staceybrax wrote:
anr92 wrote:I feel bad for her kids. She’s just there sitting and drinking her creamer with coffee. How about take your kids somewhere Brit? I noticed that she always goes out when her sister is around, how sad.

Exactly, and you don’t have to do anything extravagant. Take them to the park for an hour. That’s my kids favourite thing in the world to do. You’d think she would be making the most out of it before it starts snowing. I try and get my kids outside everyday when the weather is nice because where I live the winters are freezing and it rains every day.

We haven't seen too much of their backyard space, but it looks like they have a nice patio area with a shared green space. How much energy does it take to sit outside while the kiss run around? We never see that kids just playing outside.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Seriously, I do not get the sprinkle thing. Like why does yogurt need "color"??? I have never had my kids refuse a dish because there wasn't enough color? Lol.. my mind is blown.
Yogurt is already full of so much sugar, let's add more!! Dont worry though, they get their veggies with the veggie stick chips.
I just poked a hole in my nose with a needle and now it is red.... who woulda thunk it?! It must be infected.
She's such a dipshit.
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 568777.jpg[/img]

Omg *bang head*

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

I like how she's going on about yogurt needing color. Your house is white Britney. They're used to bland

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

calliepaige84 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 568777.jpg[/img]

Omg *bang head*

Let's all hop on the OK train Image

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Ean would be happy if you did indeed suck britney.

lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

Omg *bang head*

How many Brit’s Brews has she done so far? Shouldn’t she have made a list of topics before starting a weekly series? Anticipating another late video...
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

lagenialester wrote:

Omg *bang head*

How many Brit’s Brews has she done so far? Shouldn’t she have made a list of topics before starting a weekly series? Anticipating another late video...
It will probably be late and she’ll blame her ‘depression’

js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

smom12 wrote:Ean would be happy if you did indeed suck britney.

BAHAHAHA I can't imagine her clean- obsessed self doing that. Him too! He's a bit of a clean freak as well!

js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

As much as we rag on her...I honestly feel for her when she posts things like "everything about me sucks". I do feel like she needs someone older and a bit more experienced/mature to talk to about things. She doesn't have any older friends or her mom and grandma to really talk to. Sometimes you just need someone older to tell you "yeah I've been there and this is what helped me"...

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I think she makes those kind of posts because she’s an attention whore. Youtubers are giant narcissists and they think the sun shines out of their ass.

There’s like hundreds of people replying to that tweet telling her how amazing she is, her videos are so great, she’s such a great mom, she’s so inspirational, blah blah blah.

And her follow up tweet saying “thank you all for the encouraging words. I’m just being really hard on myself right now.” Sounds like she’s playing the martyr again to me.

Kaaattt93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kaaattt93 »

I suck, everything sucks, rah rah rah..
definitely a cry for attention but I can't help but feel for her in the way that she clearly needs some sort of help/therapy that she isn't getting!
Everyone has their off days, suffering depression or not.
I think hers stems partially from not having a sense of identity. It's so easy to lose yourself as a mum, especially one who is isolated and
who talks to a camera for a job..
She 'struggles to find topics' to talk to about because she doesn't know what version of herself she is portraying this week.
It can't be that hard to just pick a topic to talk about.
God forbid she had a real job where she had to produce assignments/reports/content on a deadline. Sorry boss I felt like I sucked today so I'm taking some time 'for myself'..

Can see her channel crashing and burning soon.

madi_b_123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by madi_b_123 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
lagenialester wrote:

Omg *bang head*

It will probably be late and she’ll blame her ‘depression’

she’s always had low self-esteem and needs to post stuff like this so her minions will pick her back up with shit like “You’re such an inspiration! Keep doing what your doing!”

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I agree. If you are honestly in a funk you dont announce it to your followers, you tell your fiance and your friend. She knows everyone will just shoot rainbows up her ass, that is why she is doing it.
Roisin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Roisin »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:I think she makes those kind of posts because she’s an attention whore. Youtubers are giant narcissists and they think the sun shines out of their ass.

There’s like hundreds of people replying to that tweet telling her how amazing she is, her videos are so great, she’s such a great mom, she’s so inspirational, blah blah blah.

And her follow up tweet saying “thank you all for the encouraging words. I’m just being really hard on myself right now.” Sounds like she’s playing the martyr again to me.

It seems really immature, to me. Posting "wow I suck so much" on social media expecting your friends (or minions, in Britney's case) to be like noooo, you're great, we love you is behavior I associate with middle schoolers. Maybe high schoolers. But for a woman in her twenties it's just pathetic.

Roisin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Roisin »

Roisin wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:I think she makes those kind of posts because she’s an attention whore. Youtubers are giant narcissists and they think the sun shines out of their ass.

It seems really immature, to me. Posting "wow I suck so much" on social media expecting your friends (or minions, in Britney's case) to be like noooo, you're great, we love you is behavior I associate with middle schoolers. Maybe high schoolers. But for a woman in her twenties it's just pathetic.

Whoops messed up the quote there. here's what I said:

Return to “Britneyandbaby”