DailyAppropriatingCultures (Part 97)

kellynicole
Talker
Talker

Re: DailyAppropriatingCultures (Part 97)

Unread post by kellynicole »

queentee20 wrote:
kellynicole wrote:
queentee20 wrote:..
Bry‘s hand on Missy’s butt lol.
Soo is she Sally here, or a scarecrow? I saw people discussing both...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’ve never seen him so... sensual lol. She’s sally, I’m the only dumb one who thought she was a scarecrow xD
Oh ok lol, I honestly can’t even tell.
So completely different dress and makeup? No wig? Image

kellynicole
Talker
Talker

queentee20 wrote:
kellynicole wrote:

I’ve never seen him so... sensual lol. She’s sally, I’m the only dumb one who thought she was a scarecrow xD
Oh ok lol, I honestly can’t even tell.
So completely different dress and makeup? No wig? Image

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by twomommies »

lmmomSD wrote:No fat jokes, but they look ridiculous. Missy needs to stop doing that YouTuber "I'm having so much fun, wanna see my tonsils?" open-mouthed "smile". She didn't use to do that.
The main reason I posted this was to ask-- is she wearing kitty ears with her Sally costume? She's wearing _something_ on her head.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... dc1940.jpg[/img]
Trying way too hard, Bryan. You aren't Jack.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

Must be rough...[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 82f82b.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... a8305e.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
julim94
Talker
Talker

Unread post by julim94 »

onbreak wrote:I had a rundisney twitter recommendation.. You think missy and Kelsey are up for that by now? All this working out and running they do

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Disneyland isn't doing it next year because of the remodeling

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

queentee20 wrote:
kellynicole wrote:

Pregnancy announcement coming soon to a YouTube channel near you...Image

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

queentee20 wrote:Missy was drinking last night so maybe not soon?
I meant soon as in she’ll get pregnant soon because they are all lovey dovey. I don’t think she’s already pregnant...I just know how they got the last time they were on a baby making mission.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

spillingthetea wrote:I swear people on this thread are so sensitive, its a gossip site we can talk and point anything we want, idk what problem you guys have with weight but its annoying that if someone says something everyone is triggered Image

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
It's annoying because that's all some people talk about as though weight has any bearing on a person's value and worth. Would Bryan and Missy be any less pathetic and douchey if they were thinner? Would they be better parents? They wouldn't even necessarily be any healthier unless they had lost weight due to dietary changes.

Plus fine, if people want to talk about weight, then like I've said before, Missy is just as unhealthy as Bryan. No one mentions her weight endlessly though. Sure Bryan doesn't make a good Jack because he isn't thin and tall, but neither is Missy. No one seemed to have a problem with her. Wing Sally! Because it's mostly women here there's a tendency to pick at Bryan's weight and give Missy a huge pass. The double standard is annoying, and talking about weight all the time just means we are missing bigger issues that could be discussed.... ones that might actually be a reflection of B&M's overall character and parenting.

There's a reason most of the older posters have taken a step back in the last few weeks. Everyone is free to discuss whatever they want, but it doesn't mean everyone is going to agree with you.
gatorade
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gatorade »

Acbsktbll wrote:Must be rough...[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 82f82b.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... a8305e.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
dang, all that whining and crying about the wildfires, they sure have enough time to fit in a spa day..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Missy needed to find a better fitting costume or a totally different style of Sally dress bc the whole time i was watching that Halloween Special i thought her boobs were going to make a grand entrance. also it looked like the circulation was being cut off to her arms in some of the pictures i have seen here. I don't care what her weight is, but damn girl.. make sure you aren't going to be accidentally flashing your nips to your preschool crowd.
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

Just watched their vlog and I am sure it’s been brought up before but for as much as they paid for their couch... holy shit it’s SO frumpy and looks like something they found on the side of the road. There is no structure to it

Laura is dope 23
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Laura is dope 23 »

In their last 20 vlogs, if you look at which cover photos are just Ollie or just Finn (like the kid alone or only 1 kid with parents)... 12 of them are of Ollie and 5 are Finn =( So sad, they could try to make it more equal
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Stumbled upon this in my recommended videos...it's sad when the minions pay more attention to M&B's losses than they do :\

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Bryan looks wasted. Why must he do that open mouthed smile in every picture!

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Looking back in those videos now, they don't seem as genuine. You can see shadows moving around the room which are most definitely either Bryan or Mimi. Seems less intimate to know that she was talking with others in the room.... also more calculated and scripted if it's Bryan.

Knowing what I now do about how they have backed off the stillbirth story and now prefer to refer to it as a miscarriage, I really do wonder if Missy was effected by the loss of Gabriel himself, or by not getting what she wanted for once. Her attachment to Oliver and Finn still seems off to me as well...
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

HelloSweetie wrote:Looking back in those videos now, they don't seem as genuine. You can see shadows moving around the room which are most definitely either Bryan or Mimi. Seems less intimate to know that she was talking with others in the room.... also more calculated and scripted if it's Bryan.

Knowing what I now do about how they have backed off the stillbirth story and now prefer to refer to it as a miscarriage, I really do wonder if Missy was effected by the loss of Gabriel himself, or by not getting what she wanted for once. Her attachment to Oliver and Finn still seems off to me as well...
One thing that struck me as odd, is right after Gabriel, she put up a blog post saying how she just couldn't wait to be pregnant again...of course, everyone feels and grieves differently, but it is so weird to me that she was IMMEDIATELY ready to jump back on the horse right after she had a stillbirth. I think it was mere days before she posted that. I think she definitely has a problem with attachment, it shows a lot in Finn and Bryan, and a fair amount in Ollie. The only people she has an emotional attachment to are her parents.
kellynicole
Talker
Talker

MamaJoAnna wrote:Stumbled upon this in my recommended videos...it's sad when the minions pay more attention to M&B's losses than they do :\

That video was strangely edited

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:Looking back in those videos now, they don't seem as genuine. You can see shadows moving around the room which are most definitely either Bryan or Mimi. Seems less intimate to know that she was talking with others in the room.... also more calculated and scripted if it's Bryan.

Didn't she say in her blog that she had "lost my connection" to Gabriel when she found out he was a boy? I mean, I understand being a little disappointed, but actually saying that "I lost my connection with the baby" is pretty weird. And I know it's human nature to seek someone to blame when things go wrong, but her conviction that anything would have been different if the doctor had done all the ultrasounds she wanted, is also indicative of a spoiled brat not getting what she wanted. And was _she_ paying for them? Insurance companies need a reason to pay for things.
Which videos are you talking about where it seems like someone else is in the room? Are they Missy filming about Gabriel?

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

DailyAppropriatingCultures (Part 97)

lmmomSD wrote:[
Which videos are you talking about where it seems like someone else is in the room? Are they Missy filming about Gabriel?

Yes. The vids where she sits down and talks about her feelings.
100midas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 100midas »

lmmomSD wrote:

Didn't she say in her blog that she had "lost my connection" to Gabriel when she found out he was a boy? I mean, I understand being a little disappointed, but actually saying that "I lost my connection with the baby" is pretty weird.

That strikes me as a strange thing to say too. I really wish she would get counseling/help for her gender disappointment issues before she has another kid. I know she won't, but it's sad for the kids that her connection with them is based on what's between their legs. And it's obvious that she still has the problem and that it's pretty deeply rooted.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”