Chloe and Beans: The MontesSNOREi Method - Part 5

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Chloe and Beans: The MontesSNOREi Method - Part 5

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

DoodleBop wrote:What a lot of people don't get is children thrive on routine and find comfort in security in knowing what will happen next, what to expect and that does respect their needs. This oh we do whatever because we respect our children....as if all the kids who have to learn history are disrespected. Seriously.
Omfg exactly!!!! The two are not mutually exclusive! That tunnel vision way of thinking is what’s wrong with this whole concept. You do not have to sacrifice one for the other.

Also, one of my biggest issues with Chloe is her overall lack of education. The fact that she took her crackpot theories from some blogger solidifies my opinion of her. She doesn’t know shit but yet she is a self proclaimed child education and development expert. And no, I’m not talking about the typical ‘mom knows best’ complex that most mothers feel. That’s perfectly normal. However, I remember making a comment once on a gossip IG account about this dunce who couldn’t finish high school but was spewing anti-vaxx rhetoric. And someone jumped to her defense saying that, you don’t need a high school education to form a educated opinion Image. Well if an able body person couldn’t get their GED then yea, I’m going to judge them and they’re so called research. That’s how I feel about Chloe as well. She places no importance on her own education so how can she help her children to the best of her ability?? If that’s the case then we shouldn’t require teachers to have degrees either, eh? Lol ok rant over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

Aboogabooga wrote:
DoodleBop wrote:What a lot of people don't get is children thrive on routine and find comfort in security in knowing what will happen next, what to expect and that does respect their needs. This oh we do whatever because we respect our children....as if all the kids who have to learn history are disrespected. Seriously.
Omfg exactly!!!! The two are not mutually exclusive! That tunnel vision way of thinking is what’s wrong with this whole concept. You do not have to sacrifice one for the other.

Also, one of my biggest issues with Chloe is her overall lack of education. The fact that she took her crackpot theories from some blogger solidifies my opinion of her. She doesn’t know shit but yet she is a self proclaimed child education and development expert. And no, I’m not talking about the typical ‘mom knows best’ complex that most mothers feel. That’s perfectly normal. However, I remember making a comment once on a gossip IG account about this dunce who couldn’t finish high school but was spewing anti-vaxx rhetoric. And someone jumped to her defense saying that, you don’t need a high school education to form a educated opinion Image. Well if an able body person couldn’t get their GED then yea, I’m going to judge them and they’re so called research. That’s how I feel about Chloe as well. She places no importance on her own education so how can she help her children to the best of her ability?? If that’s the case then we shouldn’t require teachers to have degrees either, eh? Lol ok rant over

I don't understand this resistance to seeking help other than the fact her ideas will be challenged. If your beliefs are so weak that they cannot stand to someone questioning them and asking you to back them up - why have them? Chloe has created her echo chamber only people who agree with everything she says survives. Too many people on the internet are under the impression their "research" aka reading some blogs or articles online is on par with people actually educated in the field doing research. Even parents who read the studies, since that's often something they'll say oh I've read the studies [common among anti-vaxxers] don't have the education to interpret the data they're reading it's not just reading comprehension.

When her children are older and want to seek opportunities and can't because of her choices she might face some backlash from the kids.
Ice cream sundae
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Ice cream sundae »

Let’s face it the majority of her minions can barely read, write and do any kind of maths. No wonder they don’t call her up on her bullshit. :?
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Most of them are teenagers who want to find the perfect man and be barefoot & pregnant over and over like she was.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

YES. YES. YES. Providing routine, teaching them stuff they may not discover on their own, and appropriately addressing behaviours that are unacceptable is respecting your child's developmental needs and therefore respecting your child.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I respect my kids enough to give them a well rounded education so that when the seek information on their own they can be better able to call bullshit when they see it like following parenting advice from blogs.

Learning social studies...not fun but neither is brushing teeth...would she let them choose not to brush their teeth...I mean she did let Evan make the call on his belly button.
hufflebecks
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hufflebecks »

Preparing for Halloween!: Recap

The vlog opens to everyone in the car saying good morning. It's early - the triplets are at montessori and they're going to play in the play rooms. Musical montage of the boy doing that - jumping, sliding, running, rolling, etc. They find a rope that swings them into the foam pit, and they teach Felix how to do it, and he doesn't quite get it. They stop for lunch at a vegan deli, and they get sample boxes to share between them all - two meals, and a dessert box.

Back home, the older boys are about to make some halloween crafts. There's already bats on the windows, and halloween balloons over the floor. They have spooky books on display, and some spider decorations that the triplets made hung up on the wall. Chloe explains how they're building from kits rather than just do things from their imagination this time. We see what they all made, hung up on the wall next to the triplets ones.

Triplets are home and Chloe shows Henry the new decorations. Pearl's excited about the balloons and screams loudly about them. Rufus however is scared of them, held in Ro's arms as he just looks around at things. If they get him too close to literally any of the decorations, he starts getting scared and hiding his face. Chloe realizes he is scared, and they have a little giggle. Pearl keeps screaming and playing with the balloons.

Outside for tea, all the kids except Pearl are eating at the table. Pearl's laying face down and screaming, and Chloe just films and tells her to have her dinner. She runs screaming into the house, and Chloe then says "I don't know what Pearl's having... but it's NOT pasta." Inside, Pearl's given a banana and she's happy with that. Chloe sits down and says it's night time now, almost bed time, and the kids are yelling. Pearl's still obsessed with the balloons, and Rufus is still scared of them, though he's now saying balloon. Rufus is fine with them far away, but doesn't want them close to him. Pearl comes over to show the camera her balloon and Rufus starts whining, and Chloe wonders if maybe one popped near him and it's scared him. Chloe signs off.
freebeegal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by freebeegal »

I can’t be bothered to scroll back and find the post from last year but I’m fairly confident I recall queen show-ee being above Halloween last year and not wanting to encourage it with her kids. But this year it’s suddenly okay to celebrate Halloween. Anyone else recall this?

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Yep, she ranted about Halloween last year.
Ice cream sundae
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ice cream sundae »

Didn’t they just wear pumpkin t shirts last year? Can’t have the sweets because not vegan blah blah blah. If any kid knocks at their door they’ll be given sprouts and ‘nooch’. :? :?
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

Ice cream sundae wrote:Didn’t they just wear pumpkin t shirts last year? Can’t have the sweets because not vegan blah blah blah. If any kid knocks at their door they’ll be given sprouts and ‘nooch’. :? :?
They sure are sucking the fun out of their kids' childhood. You'd think you could have some wiggle room one night a year.
Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

I really do hope that a banana wasn't the only thing Pearl was given for dinner.
Spillthattea
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Spillthattea »

Yeah I recall last year too, although she did have a point in saying that the vast majority don't celebrate Halloween here and trick or treaters are few and far between (at least in comparison to places like the US) but it is amusing how much of a 180 she's done, gotta ham it up for the clicks. It's crazy how inconsistent her views are.

Sent from my Lenovo TB3-710F using Tapatalk
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I bet there are lots of safe options. Chocolate is harder because it's milk but more often than not candy is fine. There is some issue with white sugar and bones used in processing but most candies are corn syrup. Seriously it takes a few minutes but if I can find vegan candy where I live[in big bags to give out] she can find it in Perth, a big city, which probably has a vegetarian\vegan community.
Spillthattea
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Spillthattea »

There is a decent amount of accidentally vegan lollies and chocolates at the leading grocery stores alone, and surely that vegan store they were in recently would have to have something in the way of sweets? Why go out of her way and look for it though when dobby the house bitch can slave away all night making lollies like he did chocolates for Easter

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

They feel the need to make vegan more complicated than it actually is while also saying anyone can do it if they cared enough about their children\carbon footprint because they're so special.
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Spillthattea wrote:There is a decent amount of accidentally vegan lollies and chocolates at the leading grocery stores alone, and surely that vegan store they were in recently would have to have something in the way of sweets? Why go out of her way and look for it though when dobby the house bitch can slave away all night making lollies like he did chocolates for Easter

And even if they were given non vegan treats and she's adamant they won't have them, she could stock up on vegan alternatives and switch them out, then donate the non vegan ones to a food bank. There's always a solution, she just can't be bothered.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

Chloe could have done what one mother in my neighbourhood did- came over this morning and gave me a couple vegan chocolates to give to her girls when they come trick or treating tonight so they don't have to miss out. I thought that was a sweet and harmless idea. And vegan lollies aren't hard to find, most dark chocolate is vegan and there is a big vegan section at most supermarkets.
I don't know why she's so against halloween. She didn't seem to like it much even before they were vegan. It would be nice for the kids to experience it at least once now they're all old enough for trick or treating and dressing up. Chloe is such a boring parent!
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

Halloween is not the only thing Chloe has done a complete backflip on, remember she said she would never put her children in daycare yet where are the trips each and every Monday. She has changed her whole parenting persona and the only reason for that is to keep her lap dogs watching hence the whole “preparing for Halloween” vlog. She even told someone in the comments that they were not going trick or treating, not until the kids were old enough to ask.

Why waste money on Halloween costumes that they will probably never wear again like a lot of the other outfits she buys, remember the RUN DMC rock band tee shirts, and the pj masks just to name a few.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

I am surprised that they did all that decorating and crafts but the kids didn’t want to go trick-o-treating . Makes no sense. I agree though that she definitely did that for clicks because she would just be a miserable old wet blanket otherwise and not do shit. My bf is the same way, hence why I’m leaving him lol. He said he doesn’t celebrate Halloween and I’m like, what’s there to celebrate?? It’s just a fun excuse to dress up and get drunk. How is that a bad thing? Kids must really not be into it in Aus. Because American kids got bat shit crazy for it and there’s no way a 5 yr old or even a 3 and 4 yr old wouldn’t ask to dress up.

Also, did anyone catch Evans rude ass saying “hello, hello” to get Chloe’s attention? How about teaching him proper manners and to say excuse me instead. He didn’t say it in a super nasty tone or anything but I can imagine other adults in his life, like his soccer coach, finding it rude.

Return to “Chloe and Beans”