OkOscarSleepsAllDay

Notachild
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OkOscarSleepsAllDay

Unread post by Notachild »

[quote="Cate2121"]How old is aleya? She just started To crawl, and landon started ti crawl a long time ago. I thought they were almost the same age

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk[/quote
Landon was born January 31
Alaya was born February 16
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Scar2016 wrote:Don't know if this has been mentioned, but watching the latest vlog 'Baby Girl Can Finally Crawl' and at 59 seconds in Kyra says ''I've been trying to get all three of us to eat breakfast together and I get up (obviously I get up) with the kids. I want to like, start eating meals/breakfast more together more, even with Oscar, but he went to bed really late so hopefully tomorrow we can all have breakfast together.''

Um, am I missing something? Why tf is Oscar going to bed so late and not making an effort to help get the kids up in the morning and eat breakfast with his family? And no Kyra, it shouldn't be you are the one to obviously get the kids up, given that you are a college student, do all the housework, now vlogging and editing too. What the hell is that man of yours doing 24 hours a day? His historical excuse was 'up all night editing.' What gives? Gaming addiction all night again...?
Exaaaaactly!!! Wtf is he doing now that he’s out of work. Seems like he’s bumming, gaming, and sleeping. Get out there and get a job to support your family or take some courses at a community college. Something. Or help out more with the kids. This relaunch is just putting EVERYTHING onto kyra. She is basically a single working mother and student now. Her deadbeat boyfriend does absolutely nothing. It’s pathetic. I feel bad for kyra.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

mmoommoo wrote:I’m sure we’ve all talked about this before but i’m new so.. I absolutely HATE the name Alaya. It’s not a nice name at all.

Good thing she's not your daughter ;)

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mmoommoo »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:
mmoommoo wrote:I’m sure we’ve all talked about this before but i’m new so.. I absolutely HATE the name Alaya. It’s not a nice name at all.

Good thing she's not your daughter ;)

Oh wow, I guess we have a saint in our midst and not someone who, just like myself, is on a trash gossip site. ImageImage get over yourself. The name sounds like it should be on star wars. Sorry to offend you obi wan kenobi.

doggo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doggo »

Scar2016 wrote:Don't know if this has been mentioned, but watching the latest vlog 'Baby Girl Can Finally Crawl' and at 59 seconds in Kyra says ''I've been trying to get all three of us to eat breakfast together and I get up (obviously I get up) with the kids. I want to like, start eating meals/breakfast more together more, even with Oscar, but he went to bed really late so hopefully tomorrow we can all have breakfast together.''

Um, am I missing something? Why tf is Oscar going to bed so late and not making an effort to help get the kids up in the morning and eat breakfast with his family? And no Kyra, it shouldn't be you are the one to obviously get the kids up, given that you are a college student, do all the housework, now vlogging and editing too. What the hell is that man of yours doing 24 hours a day? His historical excuse was 'up all night editing.' What gives? Gaming addiction all night again...?
Yeah, the "all three of us" made me a little bit sad for her. There's no reason for it to not be "all four of us".
kindasorta
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kindasorta »

Yeah, same here. It's just really clunky sounding imo. I wish they would have gone with a less trendy name. Like I love the name Levi, I wish they would have named Alaya something closer to that classic/biblical style

But honest to God, anything is better than Novalee lol
mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mmoommoo »

kindasorta wrote:

Yeah, same here. It's just really clunky sounding imo. I wish they would have gone with a less trendy name. Like I love the name Levi, I wish they would have named Alaya something closer to that classic/biblical style

But honest to God, anything is better than Novalee lol
truuuuue lol

webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:

Exaaaaactly!!! Wtf is he doing now that he’s out of work. Seems like he’s bumming, gaming, and sleeping. Get out there and get a job to support your family or take some courses at a community college. Something. Or help out more with the kids. This relaunch is just putting EVERYTHING onto kyra. She is basically a single working mother and student now. Her deadbeat boyfriend does absolutely nothing. It’s pathetic. I feel bad for kyra.

Yeah oscar knew what he was doing by putting up that video now he has all the time in the world to play video games, it will be interesting to see if he still plays with the kids or if it was just for the vlogs! I’m wondering if he’s regretting having kids!

Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

webbygurl626 wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:

Yeah oscar knew what he was doing by putting up that video now he has all the time in the world to play video games, it will be interesting to see if he still plays with the kids or if it was just for the vlogs! I’m wondering if he’s regretting having kids!

I don't think he regrets having kids completely. Despite his...unsuitable...choice of activities, I think he loves being a dad to Levi and doesn't regret having him. Oscar lazes about a lot but he does spend a lot of one-on-one time with Levi (more than a lot of YouTube dads) doing things that aren't just running errands. Essentially, he enjoys having Levi. Didn't he say his life changed for the better when he found out he was going to be a dad? As for Alaya, he obviously loves her but my guess is he regrets having another child so soon. As horrible as that sounds, the second pregnancy probably wasn't the best of ideas for either of them or their relationship.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

So hang on. Let me see if I got this straight. From now on, Kyra will film/edit, care for the children, go to college, mind the house and Oscar will be...what? Searching indefinitely for some kind of purpose/passion? Does that not sound like Oscar is being given official license to bum around while Kyra does it all? Poor Kyra, hopefully she can finish college and be able to not depend on Oscar, at least financially and to at least have the option to dump him if she wants to, if he doesn't get his shit together by then. Their views are slowly creeping back down and I have the ugly feeling that when they do actually crash, Oscar is gonna blame Kyra and claim the views started going down after she took over.
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

Names are such a personal preference thing. I love the name Alaya, but I am not a huge fan of Levi.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

OkOscarSleepsAllDay

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Alaya is such a fussy baby. She is constantly screaming and angry when they dont constantly hold her or give her attention (must be so exhausting) but they can make her laugh right away lol

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:Alaya is such a fussy baby. She is constantly screaming and angry when they dont constantly hold her or give her attention (must be so exhausting) but they can make her laugh right away lol

My daughter was the same, it’s tiring Image I think that’s why it’s taking Alaya so long to crawl. My daughter was so slow with her development because she would be so mad when we put her down. Once she was on the move she was a lot happier though. Girls are hard work ImageImage

anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anr92 »

waitwhat wrote:So hang on. Let me see if I got this straight. From now on, Kyra will film/edit, care for the children, go to college, mind the house and Oscar will be...what? Searching indefinitely for some kind of purpose/passion? Does that not sound like Oscar is being given official license to bum around while Kyra does it all? Poor Kyra, hopefully she can finish college and be able to not depend on Oscar, at least financially and to at least have the option to dump him if she wants to, if he doesn't get his shit together by then. Their views are slowly creeping back down and I have the ugly feeling that when they do actually crash, Oscar is gonna blame Kyra and claim the views started going down after she took over.
I don’t feel bad for her though, she put her self in that position. She couple put her foot down or leave his ass but she doesn’t. Someone commented on one of their recent videos exactly what u said and she defended Oscar! They said that he wakes up late because he’s playing video games & she wrote back with Saying that’s not true that he was online searching for “STUFF” something like that. That’s her fault. If I knew my man was a bumb from the start I would’ve left him long time ago, but thank god he’s not.

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

anr92 wrote:
waitwhat wrote:So hang on. Let me see if I got this straight. From now on, Kyra will film/edit, care for the children, go to college, mind the house and Oscar will be...what? Searching indefinitely for some kind of purpose/passion? Does that not sound like Oscar is being given official license to bum around while Kyra does it all? Poor Kyra, hopefully she can finish college and be able to not depend on Oscar, at least financially and to at least have the option to dump him if she wants to, if he doesn't get his shit together by then. Their views are slowly creeping back down and I have the ugly feeling that when they do actually crash, Oscar is gonna blame Kyra and claim the views started going down after she took over.
I don’t feel bad for her though, she put her self in that position. She couple put her foot down or leave his ass but she doesn’t. Someone commented on one of their recent videos exactly what u said and she defended Oscar! They said that he wakes up late because he’s playing video games & she wrote back with Saying that’s not true that he was online searching for “STUFF” something like that. That’s her fault. If I knew my man was a bumb from the start I would’ve left him long time ago, but thank god he’s not.

She’s young, I think over time she will realise he’s a lazy POS and will grow to resent him for it. I think most of us have probably put up with shit she shouldn’t have when we were younger. I certainly did, I look bad and wonder what I was thinking Image

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

staceybrax wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:Alaya is such a fussy baby. She is constantly screaming and angry when they dont constantly hold her or give her attention (must be so exhausting) but they can make her laugh right away lol

My daughter was the same, it’s tiring Image I think that’s why it’s taking Alaya so long to crawl. My daughter was so slow with her development because she would be so mad when we put her down. Once she was on the move she was a lot happier though. Girls are hard work ImageImage

My son was the same exact way lol. He's 1 1/2 now, and he still needs almost constant attentionImage it is exhausting

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anr92 »

staceybrax wrote:
anr92 wrote:

She’s young, I think over time she will realise he’s a lazy POS and will grow to resent him for it. I think most of us have probably put up with shit she shouldn’t have when we were younger. I certainly did, I look bad and wonder what I was thinking Image

You’re right! I actually forgot shes barely what 20/21? I doubt he’ll change but I hope she’ll realize that she can do better

MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

I kind of had a feeling that something would happen between Kyla and Oscar. She just gets on my nerves and always in their bed. I don't think Kyla is his type, but she just looks like a girl who would try and mess up a relationship.
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

staceybrax wrote:

I nannied a baby girl like that. She'd scream if I wasn't holding her. When she starting crawling she'd just crawl behind me crying. It was kinda funny.

snowflakecake
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by snowflakecake »

MomOf286 wrote:I kind of had a feeling that something would happen between Kyla and Oscar. She just gets on my nerves and always in their bed. I don't think Kyla is his type, but she just looks like a girl who would try and mess up a relationship.

How does one look like a girl who would try and mess up a relationship, pray tell?

You guys need to stop. For fucks sake, these accusations are so ridiculous and without merit, it reflects poorly on all of us and makes this forum as a whole seem silly.

Return to “OKBaby”