anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandTheHalfAsianBabies | Part 11

Unread post by anr92 »

Febe wrote:Yikes. That picture.

Can I ask a probably really stupid question? Why does she look so old?

I am 29 and I look younger than her. I don't wash my face everyday and I don't always wash my makeup off (I know, I know!). Is it her genetics? I mean I'm heavy so I think my weight makes me look older but my face looks younger than hers for sure.
I think because she’s “white” or any light skinned person age real quick. I’m 25 & my skin tone is tan and I look way younger than her. No offense to all white/light people but that’s just what I’ve noticed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
whatthename
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by whatthename »

The “mommy and son baking” video... is it that hard to mix flour , eggs and sugar? Cookies are so easy to make! She says she can’t cook but did she tried at all?? She would’ve had so much fun making it and Jackson as well...she’s so lazy!!!!
And what the heck why you give your 2 year old 3 lollipops at the same time????

whatthename
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by whatthename »

queentee20 wrote:
whatthename wrote:The “mommy and son baking” video... is it that hard to mix flour , eggs and sugar? Cookies are so easy to make! She says she can’t cook but did she tried at all?? She would’ve had so much fun making it and Jackson as well...she’s so lazy!!!!

I can’t bake cookies for shit, but can bake anything else lol!
She didn’t even try...and you know what ok you don’t know how to cook that’s fine but why upload a video about it if you’re suck at cooking

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

whatthename wrote:
queentee20 wrote:
whatthename wrote:The “mommy and son baking” video... is it that hard to mix flour , eggs and sugar? Cookies are so easy to make! She says she can’t cook but did she tried at all?? She would’ve had so much fun making it and Jackson as well...she’s so lazy!!!!

She didn’t even try...and you know what ok you don’t know how to cook that’s fine but why upload a video about it if you’re suck at cooking

yeah, I make some prepackaged cookies like that from time to time so not hating on that part, but I think the whole idea of making a video baking cookies with Jackson and then using those was dumb. he didn't do anything lol. horrible video idea. and who gets chocolate chip cookies to decorate? why not sugar cookies? it just goes to show how much she has to work to come up with ideas for daily videos and how much of a fail that is. such a half baked idea - unlike her burnt cookies. (bad pun, i know) lol. Image

Sun26
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sun26 »

I got secondhand embarrassment from watching that video.

Crazydoglady
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Crazydoglady »

I don't get why they bathe the kids so frequently? Like your baby touched the rim of the toilet, he doesn't need a bath he needs a hand wash. No wonder they both suffer with eczema.
doveminibites
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doveminibites »

anr92 wrote:

I am 29 and I look younger than her. I don't wash my face everyday and I don't always wash my makeup off (I know, I know!). Is it her genetics? I mean I'm heavy so I think my weight makes me look older but my face looks younger than hers for sure.
I think because she’s “white” or any light skinned person age real quick. I’m 25 & my skin tone is tan and I look way younger than her. No offense to all white/light people but that’s just what I’ve noticed.

Yeah our skin is a lot more sensitive to the sun since we don’t have a lot of melanin. Especially with people who has really reallt fair skin like Keren. But it could honestly be because she isn’t wearing sunscreen and eats terribly and never takes of her makeup. All that makeup is probably settles into her pores so that may be why her skin looks so textured.

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

ckks wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:keren is asking the viewers to tweet and remind her to take off her makeup before bed every night...why dont you act like an adult and take it off? Who tf forgets to take their makeup off everyday, that is why her skin looks so bad
LOL Image oh to live the kind of life where strangers around the world would just tweet me to remind me to do basic daily tasks.
It's like Care in the Community for adults with special needs except on the world wide webs. :?
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

ach8007 wrote:This is what happens when you eat fast food everyday, don't wash your makeup off before going to bed. She looks like a white trailer trash girl that has a $20 Walmart engagement ring on ImageImageImageImage Khoa need to learn the about smoothing Keren's skin out before posting her as the thumbnail she looks sooo much older than her age
Damn, for barely mid twenties her crows feet are LIT! I'm in my forties and don't have that many train tracks around my eyes. :-o
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mmoommoo »

whatthename wrote:
queentee20 wrote:

cause she needs content lol she’s grasping cause she’s boring

mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mmoommoo »

anr92 wrote:

i’m paler AND older than keren by a year and a half (i think) and i look miles younger than her. She aged herself. bad diet and non existent skin care routine.

Chromiumpizza
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chromiumpizza »

mmoommoo wrote:
anr92 wrote:

i’m paler AND older than keren by a year and a half (i think) and i look miles younger than her. She aged herself. bad diet and non existent skin care routine.

I'm the same way, I have that bluish undertone. My 95 year old great grandma looks like she's 70 with the same skin tone. She must really treat her skin like shit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

ckks wrote:When Keren says "it's really cold. it's 76." like even for Floridians that's not REALLY COLD lol. her kids would actually probably be comfortable at that temp in the long sleeves/pants she always has on them. Image

Lol in my state at 76 we are in shorts and t-shirts. That’s really hot! I’d be boiling in long sleeve henley and pants in that weather

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

anr92 wrote:

Lol that’s a broad generalization. Idk any white people besides keren who look this bad at her age. It’s not bc she’s white. It’s all in how you take care of your skin and body and your diet/lifestyle and genetics. People who tan are wayy more likely to get wrinkles and cancer, and look leathery and older quicker no offense

Barrx2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Barrx2 »

I get hot every time I see those poor kids always in long sleeves and long pants they live in Florida why does she always dress them like that

Oma66
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Oma66 »

JKYOUTUBEGG wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 3079ea.png[/img]

The baskets Keren got were $8 each. She bought about 10. $80 for baskets she's going to put under her bathroom sink.

She also bought medium and large, not just small.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
SoNotOverIt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SoNotOverIt »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
anr92 wrote:

Lol that’s a broad generalization. Idk any white people besides keren who look this bad at her age. It’s not bc she’s white. It’s all in how you take care of your skin and body and your diet/lifestyle and genetics. People who tan are wayy more likely to get wrinkles and cancer, and look leathery and older quicker no offense

where are you getting your facts from?

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

SoNotOverIt wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
anr92 wrote:Yikes. That picture.

where are you getting your facts from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

the national cancer association? Lol. are you serious? everyone knows if you tan and do not use sunscreen and have exposure to the sun, you increase your fine lines and wrinkles prematurely, and chances for skin cancer. that is common knowledge..also leathery skin is a common effect of over-tanning. tanning, esp artificially and or even naturally without sunscreen is terrible for you. UV rays are bad for your skin..
Nikolina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nikolina »

Kerens mother doesn’t have great skin, so I think it’s part laziness and part genetics. But I do believe that a lot of black people age better than white people. Not all but some. My friends usually don’t believe my parents are in their mid 50’s, because they look younger. My friends mom is white and only 40 but she looks way older than my parents, but she also tans and smokes. And melanin plays a part in it as well, personally never worn sunscreen in my life, and I have way better skin than most of my friends. But obviously not all black people age well.

Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

So Keren often forgets to remove her makeup before going to bed.. Hmm I wonder why she doesn't wash her face when brushing her teeth the next morning? It's just baffling to comprehend her lack of care for personal hygiene. Her pillow cases must be a mess... Also since she's often barefoot outside, one would hope that she washes her feet before climbing into bed. But who knows..guess she needs another social media reminder for that too?

Return to “KKandBabyJ”