C&K: The Struggle is Real...ly Hard to Relate (Part 14)

priestess
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: C&K: The Struggle is Real...ly Hard to Relate (Part 14)

Unread post by priestess »

honestly, lottery pranks like that are so cruel. as a broke college student, if i thought i won 10k and then found out i didn't, i would be devastated.
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

priestess wrote:honestly, lottery pranks like that are so cruel. as a broke college student, if i thought i won 10k and then found out i didn't, i would be devastated.
I'm surprised they bought into it for as long as they did. If I had a relative like Cullen and he gave me a lottery ticket, I'd read the fine print first.
priestess
Talker
Talker

Unread post by priestess »

askeptichere wrote:
priestess wrote:honestly, lottery pranks like that are so cruel. as a broke college student, if i thought i won 10k and then found out i didn't, i would be devastated.
I'm surprised they bought into it for as long as they did. If I had a relative like Cullen and he gave me a lottery ticket, I'd read the fine print first.
same but $10k is A LOT and they probably already spent that money in their heads. he probably just wanted to believe. or maybe he trusted cullen. or maybe he's gullible. or desperate. either way he shouldn't have been in that situation in the first place, there comes a time when pranks escalate too far
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I usually hate everything that Cullen thinks is funny, but I didn't think the prank was a big deal. It wasn't like he gave it to a homeless person and then yelled "HAHA! You're poor!" and then drove off in the Mercedes.

I hardly doubt he's hard up for money if he's dating Grand Berry who is a successful school administrator. I don't think she'd be in a relationship with someone that was not highly motivated and gainfully employed.
3BoysandaLilMiss
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 3BoysandaLilMiss »

I dont think it was a big deal it was a prank, His whole family know what his like with his jokes/pranks he plays
I like that they can have a nice non over the top simple party with just a few close friends/family

I would do a similar party
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Personally I hate those fake lottery tickets, I think they're mean.
BUT I get that some find them really funny, and if we viewers know Cullen is a prankster I'm certain his family and friends do as well. I won't hate on him for that prank.

The party looked fun, I'd rather go to their party then the lumps over the top one.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Who was that in the insta story putting their butts on the counters? I am a prude, I guess, but I wouldn't be thrilled if people can in my kitchen and made a point of putting their butts on my kitchen counters. But I guess they are friends with C&K, so that explains their sense of humor.

Apparently, it was his sister. Makes sense now. Lovely girl.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Last edited by lmmomSD on Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:Who was that in the insta story putting their butts on the counters? I am a prude, I guess, but I wouldn't be thrilled if people can in my kitchen and made a point of putting their butts on my kitchen counters. But I guess they are friends with C&K, so that explains their sense of humor.

Looked like Rachel and her boyfriend.
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

lmmomSD wrote:Who was that in the insta story putting their butts on the counters? I am a prude, I guess, but I wouldn't be thrilled if people can in my kitchen and made a point of putting their butts on my kitchen counters. But I guess they are friends with C&K, so that explains their sense of humor.

I would be livid if they rubbed their asses on things in my kitchen as I'm about to entertain. It's just gross.
boredmamaneedsdrama
Informer
Informer

Unread post by boredmamaneedsdrama »

I noticed her instagram and youtube say Britany B now, no surname. And instagram is private.
amf2224
Talker
Talker

Unread post by amf2224 »

Looks like Britany was vlogging!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
iheartyt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by iheartyt »

I didn't watch the Halloween party vlog but I thought it was funny that their costumes are basically what most people on here think they are...an uneducated drunk and a busy bee. Lol
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

iheartyt wrote:I didn't watch the Halloween party vlog but I thought it was funny that their costumes are basically what most people on here think they are...an uneducated drunk and a busy bee. Lol
LOL-- my daughter and I thought Cullen's costume was too real. He'll have a belly like that in a few years, and I can definitely see him wearing a beer hat and a "Baby Making Machine" t-shirt.

wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

Cullen actually did the fake lottery ticket before so it wasn't new to me. Also, it's a harmless prank and I'm surprised his family didn't catch on sooner with Cullen being the prankster her is.

The nest cam of Brittany and her boyfriend rubbing their butts on the kitchen counters made me glad it wasn't my home they did they to! It was funny the first few seconds but c'mon.... I don't know how Nest cams work so do they check their footage every day or did Britt say to check?

Haven't seen the vlogs in a few days but looking forward to the party! Katie's costume was cute & loved her makeup. Her face does look slimmer though.
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

The party looked so fun. C&K's Halloween Party is the only vlogger party i've ever wished i could attend. LOL! They just always look like so much fun and they aren't over the top. I loved their costumes, it was a super cute idea. I wish Jenny and Forrest would have won the costume contest though, I was mad that JK won... :roll: I also thought Britney's Blind Referee was funny too!
I don't think for a minute that Grandberry and her BF thought that was real. They didn't seem excited enough for someone who just thought that they won $10,000.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I want to go back to the Wife is OUt of Control vlog for a second...
(First off Gaines with the cookies had me cracking up "you can't have one bc its not your birthday..im gonna eat one though.." :lol: )

Ok so the bedtime routine thing has been talked about, and how strict MG seems to be with it, and how Cullen doesn't seem to do it much if at all..something struck me in this scene. At about 14:38 Katie tells cullen she can't have any more cookie bc she (MG) is about to go to bed. Cullen Starts walking off with MG like "nope bye, we going to eat some cookies!" 14:42 MG whines "NOOOOOOOOOOO MOMMY COME WITH MEEEEEEEEE" bc i think that she thinks since Katie said she was going to bed and Cullen had her, that Cullen was going to be the one putting her to bed. Now i wonder if it's MG that is keeping Cullen from being able to be part of the bedtime routine. Sounds like to me she was on the verge of a break down bc she thought he was going to take her to bed instead of her mom. Maybe the issue isn't that Cullen is unwilling to put her to bed, maybe the issue is that MG has become the dictator of bedtime and loses her shit if anyone other than Mommy does it? (when mommy is around, makes me wonder how she is when she stays with others) We have already talked about how her bedtime routine was crazy, i can see it not being too far of a stretch to think she doesn't "allow" her dad to put her to bed...
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Playsinrain wrote:I want to go back to the Wife is OUt of Control vlog for a second...
(First off Gaines with the cookies had me cracking up "you can't have one bc its not your birthday..im gonna eat one though.." :lol: )

Ok so the bedtime routine thing has been talked about, and how strict MG seems to be with it, and how Cullen doesn't seem to do it much if at all..something struck me in this scene. At about 14:38 Katie tells cullen she can't have any more cookie bc she (MG) is about to go to bed. Cullen Starts walking off with MG like "nope bye, we going to eat some cookies!" 14:42 MG whines "NOOOOOOOOOOO MOMMY COME WITH MEEEEEEEEE" bc i think that she thinks since Katie said she was going to bed and Cullen had her, that Cullen was going to be the one putting her to bed. Now i wonder if it's MG that is keeping Cullen from being able to be part of the bedtime routine. Sounds like to me she was on the verge of a break down bc she thought he was going to take her to bed instead of her mom. Maybe the issue isn't that Cullen is unwilling to put her to bed, maybe the issue is that MG has become the dictator of bedtime and loses her shit if anyone other than Mommy does it? (when mommy is around, makes me wonder how she is when she stays with others) We have already talked about how her bedtime routine was crazy, i can see it not being too far of a stretch to think she doesn't "allow" her dad to put her to bed...
That could be true, but if that's the case, they need to put their foot down and let her know she's not in charge. It's ok that she prefers Katie to put her to bed, but she can't always have her way. They're letting her run that house.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Playsinrain wrote:I want to go back to the Wife is OUt of Control vlog for a second...
(First off Gaines with the cookies had me cracking up "you can't have one bc its not your birthday..im gonna eat one though.." Image )

She is a little dictator. I could totally see that. From the way she eats things that "she just doesn't eat" when she's with Kelly, I'm betting she goes to bed fine when she stays over elsewhere. She knows she has her parents wrapped. They have slacked off so much with the manners, and she interrupts all the time. Of course, that could just be learned from Cullen, who interrupts Katie all the time.
Very interesting point...

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Lovethesnark wrote:

I would be livid if they rubbed their asses on things in my kitchen as I'm about to entertain. It's just gross.
I'm so glad I am not the only one. I just didn't think that was funny. But Cullen obviously did, because he posted it.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

askeptichere wrote:

That could be true, but if that's the case, they need to put their foot down and let her know she's not in charge. It's ok that she prefers Katie to put her to bed, but she can't always have her way. They're letting her run that house.
I agree they need to nip that in the bud. Of course it's ok that she prefers her mom do it, but if it's to the point where she is whining like that at just the assumed thought of her dad doing it, there is an issue they need to deal with. It was just an interesting thing i noticed in that vlog, i wanted to know what others thought of it.

Return to “Cullen and Katie”