JesssFam: Settled for Skube (Part 103)

Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Settled for Skube (Part 103)

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

georgiapeach19 wrote:
Viewingsince2010 wrote:
AbbyClare wrote:So she just got Lilia that watch just like that, because she felt like it? Couldn't even wait till Christmas?! That girl is so spoilt. She is totally used to getting stuff all the time. Also, Jess keeping track of where Lilia goes via GPS is creepy and way over the top.

You must not be a parent yet. It's not creepy or over the top. Every parent should always know exactly where their child is.
Yeah it's definitely not creepy for a parent to want to know where their kid is at all times especially when there's 7

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Jess says that Lilia is alone at dance. I wouldn't blame her for wanting to communicating with her 7 year old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
doggo
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by doggo »

Rosiex3 wrote:

LMAO what the hell
Lol this was honestly me in middle school. This is just about a year before Lilia was born though? Damn.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

Jess has a stepsister?

So this is why Jess pushes the dance on Lilia so hard.
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

I think I'm late to the doctor office talk, but she probably takes them because they haven't said anything about her parenting choices. The 2 off the top of my head that most doctors would definitely have something to say about is her fucked up vaccine schedule and Co sleeping. Remember it's Jess even if they were just stating their opinion she is not one to listen. Now that I'm writing this I'm pretty sure she showed us issues before. People suggested she go to a nice family practice, and she can't she does to many things doctors disagree with.
Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

doggo wrote:
Rosiex3 wrote:

LMAO what the hell
Lol this was honestly me in middle school. This is just about a year before Lilia was born though? Damn.
I think it was a couple of months before she and Gabe conceived Lilia.

Lmao She can't dance! I thought she had dance lessons from since a young age and now Lilia is dancing at the same studio.. yikes!

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

Wasn’t she talking about getting Lilia an MP3 player or iPod not too long ago? I’m surprised she didn’t just get her an iPhone.

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

Ughhh every time that video pops up it makes me cringe sooo hard because I’m the same age as Jessica so I know I was doing the same shit. I even wore ribbons in my hair wayyy to long. Ugh I’m just so glad it wasn’t recorded and put on YT for the whole world to see forever. No wonder she doesn’t have any damn shame, she has been making a fool of herself her whole life lol

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

webby wrote:no diaper

this is an accident waiting to happen. why did she let her giant baby climb up the ladder in the first place?
can't wait for the clickbait title for the emergency room trip
Why does she let Aladdin wonder around diaperless all the time? I don’t get that at all.

Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

Laura is dope 23 wrote:The 'thank you so much mommy' part in the cell phone vlog made me cringe so hard. Jess obviously told her to say it and it came off as so fake
Definitely! The part of the video was highly edited, you can tell it cuts off alot like right after Jess asked if she knew what it meant to be responsible and mature it cuts off, like I really want to know how the conversation really went. That whole responsible and mature thing was a load of crap to begin with.
Spillthattea
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Spillthattea »

Rosiex3 wrote:
doggo wrote:
Rosiex3 wrote:

LMAO what the hell
I think it was a couple of months before she and Gabe conceived Lilia.

Lmao She can't dance! I thought she had dance lessons from since a young age and now Lilia is dancing at the same studio.. yikes!

Am I missing something? In the description she states the girl is her step sister? I feel like I've never seen or heard of her until now. I assume she would have to be her dad's wife's daughter?

Sent from my Lenovo TB3-710F using Tapatalk
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

She's certainly not light on her feet for being in dance for years and years.
lara77
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lara77 »

georgiapeach19 wrote:
Viewingsince2010 wrote:
AbbyClare wrote:So she just got Lilia that watch just like that, because she felt like it? Couldn't even wait till Christmas?! That girl is so spoilt. She is totally used to getting stuff all the time. Also, Jess keeping track of where Lilia goes via GPS is creepy and way over the top.

You must not be a parent yet. It's not creepy or over the top. Every parent should always know exactly where their child is.
Yeah it's definitely not creepy for a parent to want to know where their kid is at all times especially when there's 7

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
I agree you need to know where your children are all the time, but do you need a phone to know where your 7 years old is? I mean they are either with you, at school/activity or with someone you trusted enough to let your child with. The whole tracking with a phone is too much and creepy for me too I must say
lara77
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lara77 »

Also, I just read this and I feel bad but it made me think about Jess
https://yomadac.com/2017/10/30/youtube- ... -accident/

It's a joke but there is some truth in it. Maybe not the filming accidents part (she does it sometimes, but some other vloggers are way worse) but definitely seeing everything as an opportunity to have views.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Spillthattea wrote:Am I missing something? In the description she states the girl is her step sister? I feel like I've never seen or heard of her until now. I assume she would have to be her dad's wife's daughter?

yes she is. She also has a step brother or 2 I believe. There is a handful of family out there that Jess never talks about.
picpac
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by picpac »

With all the creepy online preditors that has been discussed in this group, I can say the gps watch/phone is ok for her kid

picpac
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by picpac »

But dang! Look at that dance moves.. her step sis didnt get the highlight knowing that its for her birthday lol

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

I'm not even surprised that she tracks Lilia..she already tracks Chris.

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

tessabravo wrote:Who do you think was the cutest as a baby? Im going with Landen on this one.

Naaah Landen is to cutest thing now but as a baby he was weird looking because his eyes were so bulging and giant. I think Lilia was an adorable toddler (now...I think their diet's catching up with all of them tbh) and Kyson has always been cute but yeah imo Kaden was the cutest. He's always had a sweet little face.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

lizpuff2006 wrote:
Spillthattea wrote:Am I missing something? In the description she states the girl is her step sister? I feel like I've never seen or heard of her until now. I assume she would have to be her dad's wife's daughter?

yes she is. She also has a step brother or 2 I believe. There is a handful of family out there that Jess never talks about.
From what I understand from the vlogs Jess's immediate family is basically:
Mimi and Papa (jess's bio parents) - full bio brother Ben
Mimi and Glen - stepbrother and sister in law and their daughter Delaney, stepsister (I don't think Jess said if she has a partner) and her 2 kids (pretty sure at least one of them is a girl)
Papa and his wife - younger half brother Tyler

Don't ask me why I know this stuff I spend too much time on this site lol :D . I don't think she's very close to any of her siblings but Ben and from the way she talks about them it doesn't seem like she even considers them to be 'full' siblings like Ben either. To be fair her stepsiblings live in Arizona but Tyler is like 10 minutes away if I recall so...I really don't think that in Jess's generation their family is as blended as she makes out which I guess is why she was acting so desperate when her and Chris got married.
Last edited by luci417 on Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

God Jess leave the poor kyson alone! Shitty of her to just let Ad with no diaper on Kysons bed, oh yeah Ad just piss all over Kysons mattress and bed sheets he won't mind at all.

Return to “JesssFam”