C&K: The Struggle is Real...ly Hard to Relate (Part 14)

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: C&K: The Struggle is Real...ly Hard to Relate (Part 14)

Unread post by askeptichere »

lmmomSD wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:I want to go back to the Wife is OUt of Control vlog for a second...
(First off Gaines with the cookies had me cracking up "you can't have one bc its not your birthday..im gonna eat one though.." Image )

Ok so the bedtime routine thing has been talked about, and how strict MG seems to be with it, and how Cullen doesn't seem to do it much if at all..something struck me in this scene. At about 14:38 Katie tells cullen she can't have any more cookie bc she (MG) is about to go to bed. Cullen Starts walking off with MG like "nope bye, we going to eat some cookies!" 14:42 MG whines "NOOOOOOOOOOO MOMMY COME WITH MEEEEEEEEE" bc i think that she thinks since Katie said she was going to bed and Cullen had her, that Cullen was going to be the one putting her to bed. Now i wonder if it's MG that is keeping Cullen from being able to be part of the bedtime routine. Sounds like to me she was on the verge of a break down bc she thought he was going to take her to bed instead of her mom. Maybe the issue isn't that Cullen is unwilling to put her to bed, maybe the issue is that MG has become the dictator of bedtime and loses her shit if anyone other than Mommy does it? (when mommy is around, makes me wonder how she is when she stays with others) We have already talked about how her bedtime routine was crazy, i can see it not being too far of a stretch to think she doesn't "allow" her dad to put her to bed...
She is a little dictator. I could totally see that. From the way she eats things that "she just doesn't eat" when she's with Kelly, I'm betting she goes to bed fine when she stays over elsewhere. She knows she has her parents wrapped. They have slacked off so much with the manners, and she interrupts all the time. Of course, that could just be learned from Cullen, who interrupts Katie all the time.
Very interesting point...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I had used the word dictator in my previous post, but then deleted it thinking it may be too harsh for this crowd. You’re spot on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
100midas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 100midas »

lmmomSD wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:I want to go back to the Wife is OUt of Control vlog for a second...
(First off Gaines with the cookies had me cracking up "you can't have one bc its not your birthday..im gonna eat one though.." Image )

Ok so the bedtime routine thing has been talked about, and how strict MG seems to be with it, and how Cullen doesn't seem to do it much if at all..something struck me in this scene. At about 14:38 Katie tells cullen she can't have any more cookie bc she (MG) is about to go to bed. Cullen Starts walking off with MG like "nope bye, we going to eat some cookies!" 14:42 MG whines "NOOOOOOOOOOO MOMMY COME WITH MEEEEEEEEE" bc i think that she thinks since Katie said she was going to bed and Cullen had her, that Cullen was going to be the one putting her to bed. Now i wonder if it's MG that is keeping Cullen from being able to be part of the bedtime routine. Sounds like to me she was on the verge of a break down bc she thought he was going to take her to bed instead of her mom. Maybe the issue isn't that Cullen is unwilling to put her to bed, maybe the issue is that MG has become the dictator of bedtime and loses her shit if anyone other than Mommy does it? (when mommy is around, makes me wonder how she is when she stays with others) We have already talked about how her bedtime routine was crazy, i can see it not being too far of a stretch to think she doesn't "allow" her dad to put her to bed...
She is a little dictator. I could totally see that. From the way she eats things that "she just doesn't eat" when she's with Kelly, I'm betting she goes to bed fine when she stays over elsewhere. She knows she has her parents wrapped. They have slacked off so much with the manners, and she interrupts all the time. Of course, that could just be learned from Cullen, who interrupts Katie all the time.
Very interesting point...

Yeah, there's so many little things Gaines does now that make me want to reach into the screen and yell at them to nip it in the bud. She's a smart kid and she'd pick up these things in no time if they just took a little time to correct her. DB get a lot of flack for being pushovers and letting Ollie run their house but I think C&K are the same or worse. Maybe they think that the fact that she is/was an "easy" kid means she doesn't need limitations.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

Whoever called that Brittany will be starting to vlog they are right.....

Also, we need a new thread. Go and suggest titles and I can create one for us.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Tried to watch the announcement and just couldn't get through it. Stopped after 5 minutes. Something about their whole family dynamic still just seems awkward, uncomfortable and forced.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Strawberry26 wrote:Whoever called that Brittany will be starting to vlog they are right.....

Also, we need a new thread. Go and suggest titles and I can create one for us.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Is that the "fun announcement"?
Brother. That's ridiculous. Her history is going to come out fast, and that's going to be interesting. It takes two seconds to find her last name and her records. If I were her, I would keep a low profile for a while.
And I think they've just gotten lazy about disciplining Gaines. Brooks is "difficult", and discipline is a marathon. You have to follow through all the time. And they just don't bother. I think two kids is really enough for them.

FitMom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by FitMom »

I liked the stream, it was more interesting that just watching the kids on the stream. I tend to find myself fast forwarding through the kids part of their videos lately. I like his sister and she is a natural on camera. I could see her doing a little better than them honestly. She may make a video about her past to just get in front of it.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

I hope Britney is ready to be thrown to the wolves. I hope she realizes all that comes with vlogging, especially with 2 already popular vlogging families in her immediate and extended families. Good luck to her. I like Brit and i think she's got the personality to be good at vlogging. I just hope shes ready for people to find out her past. I actually hope she dives headfirst into the story of her past. I think it would be a good business move, not olny bc she would clear the air before anyone found it out on her, but i think her vlogs could be very interesting and draw a significant viewership if she talks about hardships and recovery and getting back on your feet.
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

I bit the bait and subscribed.... we will see how this plays out

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Playsinrain wrote:I hope Britney is ready to be thrown to the wolves. I hope she realizes all that comes with vlogging, especially with 2 already popular vlogging families in her immediate and extended families. Good luck to her. I like Brit and i think she's got the personality to be good at vlogging. I just hope shes ready for people to find out her past. I actually hope she dives headfirst into the story of her past. I think it would be a good business move, not olny bc she would clear the air before anyone found it out on her, but i think her vlogs could be very interesting and draw a significant viewership if she talks about hardships and recovery and getting back on your feet.
Absolutely. She could actually help some people. I know a lot of vloggers start saying they want to help. And don't actually. And she obviously is under no obligation to talk about things. But it is likely to come out. And talking about it and about trying to get work (a real job, not playing house with the boyfriend and vlogging) with a felony, and being in recovery could help with the stigma. We'll see what happens.

workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

I clicked the link to their vlog, but I didn't subscribe. I only watched like a minute or so, but she told her history as she grew up in AL moved to Denver and that's where she met Corey. I quit watching after that, so maybe she gave more info but I doubt it. Awkward!!
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

At the end Corey does “soooo Brittany what do you do for work?” And she goes “hahaha nothing”
Lol
She said her job is taking care of him and their house that “he” bought them (her words) lol

Should be interesting

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

I won’t be subscribing if she’s just going to be playing house, pretending her recent past never happened, and riding her brother’s coattails to YouTube “fame.”

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

calliepaige84 wrote:At the end Corey does “soooo Brittany what do you do for work?” And she goes “hahaha nothing”
Lol
She said her job is taking care of him and their house that “he” bought them (her words) lol

Should be interesting

She's gonna just get pregnant.

I don't know about anyone else, but I think it says a lot that her bf doesn't expect her to get a life of her own and work. Having all day at home alone and bored is incredibly risky. Maybe I'm just an anxious person, but that would never fly with me!
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

askeptichere wrote:I won’t be subscribing if she’s just going to be playing house, pretending her recent past never happened, and riding her brother’s coattails to YouTube “fame.”

That probably could be her channel description.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:
calliepaige84 wrote:At the end Corey does “soooo Brittany what do you do for work?” And she goes “hahaha nothing”
Lol

Should be interesting

I don't know about anyone else, but I think it says a lot that her bf doesn't expect her to get a life of her own and work. Having all day at home alone and bored is incredibly risky. Maybe I'm just an anxious person, but that would never fly with me!
Yep. Boredom is an addict's enemy. Doesn't her parole require her to have a job?
Like I said, she's playing house. I guess if she has "means of support", they don't care if she has a job or not.

calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:
Lol

Should be interesting

Agreed!!!

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

lmmomSD wrote:And I think they've just gotten lazy about disciplining Gaines. Brooks is "difficult", and discipline is a marathon. You have to follow through all the time. And they just don't bother. I think two kids is really enough for them.
Honestly, at the rate they're going with discipline for both kids I'd say one (easy) was enough for them.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

calliepaige84 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
Lol

Should be interesting

Agreed!!!

And I am definitely not judging her for having a problem. Nobody ever plans to be an addict and go to jail. But joking about a "secret garden" and laughing about doing nothing all day doesn't sound like she's taking it all very seriously. "I know! Since I can't sell pot anymore, and I don't want to work, I'll vlog and get my brother's dwindling subscribers to watch me too!"

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

So Britney isn't working - and she seems happy to be a SAHGirlfriend?? And she's can't wait to get pregnant? Well, that's a quick way to build a YT channel - get knocked up! Hopefully Cory got a work visa and has a new job in Alabama. Does anyone know what Britney did for work before jail? Just drug trafficking??? LOL

Their first vlog skips over the time Britney was in jail by saying she was in Colorado, but even Cory moved back to Canada after living in Colorado.

Hopefully they are careful about drinking and driving. Everyone at Cullen's party seemed wasted - including grandberry.
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

She seemed pretty drunk the night before as well in their first video.

Return to “Cullen and Katie”