TaylerTragedy: A New Dawn Arises Part 57

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy: A New Dawn Arises Part 57

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

mommaof2cuties wrote:Fuckin HIIII DANWELL you dumb bitch. Does she not realize she looks even crazier than us by reading here and relaying it to tayler lol

Lmao oh, Danwell! She's always been one sandwich short of a picnic basket that one! How pathetic that she's still up Tayler's ass even after all these years.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

BornThisWay94 wrote:
mommaof2cuties wrote:Fuckin HIIII DANWELL you dumb bitch. Does she not realize she looks even crazier than us by reading here and relaying it to tayler lol

Lmao oh, Danwell! She's always been one sandwich short of a picnic basket that one! How pathetic that she's still up Tayler's ass even after all these years.
Cant stand her. Still think we should make a thread about her and all her ass kissing comments. I see her on so many videos and will usually comment being a dick lmao. Do you happem to remember when she commented on someones video about gating her son in a room?
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

“I don’t know how they have time to live productive lives”

*slams on breaks*

*record scratches to a halt*

I’m sorry Miss 23 year old 1 divorce, 7 pregnancies, 4 kids, 1 abortion, 3 different men knocked you up, 0 car, 0 GED, 0 job, 0 income, posting about the house down the street selling drugs, posting about FINDING drug wrappers in you front yard...

I seem to have misunderstood you, so if you could please go ahead and tell me what exactly you think it means to be productive. I know it sounds an awful lot like reproductive but bless your heart sweetie it ain’t the same thing

Also if you’re so pissy about pictures getting out, maybe don’t post them online?

Jfc does nobody remember that www. stands for WORLD WIDE WEB?
funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

Panda714 wrote:“I don’t know how they have time to live productive lives”

*slams on breaks*

I’m sorry Miss 23 year old 1 divorce, 7 pregnancies, 4 kids, 1 abortion, 3 different men knocked you up, 0 car, 0 GED, 0 job, 0 income, posting about the house down the street selling drugs, posting about FINDING drug wrappers in you front yard...

I seem to have misunderstood you, so if you could please go ahead and tell me what exactly you think it means to be productive. I know it sounds an awful lot like reproductive but bless your heart sweetie it ain’t the same thing

Also if you’re so pissy about pictures getting out, maybe don’t post them online?

Drag of the century. Image
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Okay, am I the retarded one or do we never really post pictures of the kids?? Shit, she barely posts pics of them! We mainly repost her bullshit drama inducing posts. The internet never forgets tayler, so stop posting shit you don’t want people to talk about. It’s so simple.

It’s probably Sara or even that other chick Holdensmommy reading here. I remember when we said Sara would never make it to be a Doctor and she swooped in here at lightening speed to defend her raggedy self. And that other girl has been consistently up tays ass for some time now. Or it’s tayler herself reading here because I don’t see how people can read all the VALID points we make and still believe the sun shines out of her ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

*slams on breaks*

Hahahaha I love you.
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

*slams on breaks*

Best post of 2017 lol i love this and nominate you to the academy of ytmd awards for best rant

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

spillingthetea wrote:

*slams on breaks*

Best post of 2017 lol i love this and nominate you to the academy of ytmd awards for best rant

I second.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

*slams on breaks*

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

gossipqueen
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gossipqueen »

Someone bring her to jerry springer

mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

Tayler is the one who reads here herself and she's admitted to that before. Let's face it, Danwell probably doesn't have enough brains to do a simple Google search or type any kind of URL. I am surprised she knows how to post pictures on Instagram with the lack of brain cells she seems to have.

So on that note, hi Tayler! When is the next crotch dumpling going to be conceived?
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

mamamayhem14 wrote:Tayler is the one who reads here herself and she's admitted to that before. Let's face it, Danwell probably doesn't have enough brains to do a simple Google search or type any kind of URL. I am surprised she knows how to post pictures on Instagram with the lack of brain cells she seems to have.

So on that note, hi Tayler! When is the next crotch dumpling going to be conceived?
She comments on videos telling people whats shes seen said here, including taylers
Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 3a048d.jpg[/img]
The way she worded it makes it sound like she's trying to force us to believe a lie.

funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

Echox3 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 3a048d.jpg[/img]
The way she worded it makes it sound like she's trying to force us to believe a lie.

Why does it sound like she's talking about dogs? lol
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

Plot twist... What if Jakoby is Chuckie's brothers? She gets around enough. Lmao
Mythix
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mythix »

mamamayhem14 wrote:Tayler is the one who reads here herself and she's admitted to that before. Let's face it, Danwell probably doesn't have enough brains to do a simple Google search or type any kind of URL. I am surprised she knows how to post pictures on Instagram with the lack of brain cells she seems to have.

"Crotch dumpling" is legitimately the best thing I've ever heard ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk
soma31
Informer
Informer

TaylerTragedy: A New Dawn Arises Part 57

Unread post by soma31 »

You’re right Tayler, I’m totally incapable of living a productive life. My high school diploma, three years of university education, drivers license, car that I saved up for and bought myself, and non-abusive boyfriend that I’ve had for longer than 0.5 seconds are all proof of that... Oh, and I did all this while living with an actual diagnosed mental disorder so you can shove that excuse up your ass. Go see a therapist and learn how to take responsibility for your life choices

spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Idk why she uses mental disorders as an excuse. I mean it can sure make it harder sometimes but not impossible. I have depression and anxiety but i go to university, work and have a three year relationship with my boyfriend. Mental illness is no excuse

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

spillingthetea wrote:Idk why she uses mental disorders as an excuse. I mean it can sure make it harder sometimes but not impossible. I have depression and anxiety but i go to university, work and have a three year relationship with my boyfriend. Mental illness is no excuse

She’s one of those people who not only uses mental illness as an excuse to do nothing but as an excuse for her shitty behavior. “Sorry I was abusive, I have mental illness”

As someone with DIAGNOSED AND MEDICATED depression and anxiety, no. Sit tf
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Panda714 wrote:
spillingthetea wrote:Idk why she uses mental disorders as an excuse. I mean it can sure make it harder sometimes but not impossible. I have depression and anxiety but i go to university, work and have a three year relationship with my boyfriend. Mental illness is no excuse

She’s one of those people who not only uses mental illness as an excuse to do nothing but as an excuse for her shitty behavior. “Sorry I was abusive, I have mental illness”

As someone with DIAGNOSED AND MEDICATED depression and anxiety, no. Sit tf
I am medicated to, i cant function without it, if her problem was that serious she should seek help

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”