BrittandKorey Part 1

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: BrittandKorey Part 1

Unread post by marshmellow »

Ughh I dont watch her much but I don't get why everyone feels she is this sweet innocent baby. She is a rude ass bitch ! Not only that she hardly ever has any content, doesn't have a job and is lazy as fuck.
Why doesn't she see Britney and Vanessa anymore ? So she doesn't have friends too ? What a sad, sad life.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

marshmellow wrote:Ughh I dont watch her much but I don't get why everyone feels she is this sweet innocent baby. She is a rude ass bitch ! Not only that she hardly ever has any content, doesn't have a job and is lazy as fuck.
Why doesn't she see Britney and Vanessa anymore ? So she doesn't have friends too ? What a sad, sad life.
I think part of the issue is that she can't drive. So if she wants to go somewhere they have to pick her up or someone has to drive her. I think both V and Brit were friends with her because they lived in the same area and had kids around the same age. But I think this Britney has been so caught up in her own drama that she has alienated herself.

I don't think V or Brit want to be associated with it.
Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

marshmellow wrote:Ughh I dont watch her much but I don't get why everyone feels she is this sweet innocent baby. She is a rude ass bitch ! Not only that she hardly ever has any content, doesn't have a job and is lazy as fuck.

Sure! This is likely also why she started uploading again (or talks about uploading again) – she wants all the sweet YT-moolah!

BTW: How do you know she’s rude? I believe you, and I hope it doesn’t across like I’m attacking you – I’m just curious about the receipts :P
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Kish wrote:

Sure! This is likely also why she started uploading again (or talks about uploading again) – she wants all the sweet YT-moolah!

BTW: How do you know she’s rude? I believe you, and I hope it doesn’t across like I’m attacking you – I’m just curious about the receipts :P
Many pages ago somebody posted a screenshot here where one of her viewers were upset over her suddenly quitting YT. And she was a plain bitch to her, like downright.
While I know she isn't obligated for anything, if you are wanting to thrive as a youtuber you do owe some answer to your viewers. Not only that she has this "bitch" attitude all the time.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

She says that she went through a lot within the past year (my guess is she's blaming her parents divorce) plus she and Korey broke up for the 26th time. Then she quickly got another guy and got knocked up again soon after. Because of this she says that she basically went off the grid and even got rid of her friends. She's the type who becomes so invested in her boyfriend that she dumps all her friends suddenly. Not surprising at all.
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

Do her first 2 kids have the same dad?
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

sadie wrote:Do her first 2 kids have the same dad?
Yep and she had a stillborn baby with korey too. 24 and on her 4th pregnancy... Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

She made an update video Long story short, she was working and now is not bc of the baby. She said the baby is planned. I cannot imagine that! Seems so soon
She is of course is having a girl. Korey sees his kids and pays some child support.
lily_moon
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lily_moon »

This girl is a loser. She will do anything not to have a job. It’s sad really. SHE NEEDS A DAMN EDUCATION. WTF ?!

deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

Her newest Q & A video shed light on a few things I've been wondering.
So she broke up with Korey last July and messaged her newest baby daddy in August. They've been dating ever since. So she was the one who initiated the relationship. Why couldn't she be single? Ford was like 6-7 months old at the time?!
She claimed that she was working when baby daddy #2 and her first got together, but when they moved in together they were immediately trying for a baby so he told her to stay home. What the hell. In what world does that happen? There's no reason why she couldn't work during her pregnancy. If she was already working before, then child care must not have been a problem.
The video was kind of sad, to be honest.

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

I can understand what she meant when she said she was so checked out of the relationship with korey that when they broke up it didn’t take much for her to move on... but with a new baby?? That’s crazy to me. I don’t know why some people can’t just be single for awhile. I can’t imagine even thinking about dating with a 6 month old baby, that’s crazy to me. I’d rather have a nap

lucycat732
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lucycat732 »

I find it kind of creepy/a red flag that supposedly she and her new boyfriend "planned" this baby. The timeline indicates that they moved in together and conceived very quickly. I suppose everyone is entitled to their own timeline, but if you were really interested in building a family with someone wouldn't you take your time, get engaged, get married, save some money, etc? It seems they hadn't even been dating a year when she got pregnant.

This is just a feeling, but I already get the sense that this guy is a bit controlling. Wanting her to stay home, and insisting on pregnancy so quickly, sounds like he is trying to tie her down. Just my two cents.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Umm could there be a possibility that this baby is Korey's ? I am not sure about the exact timeline so I could be wrong.
This new guy for sure seems controlling and Britt is bimbo as hell. Also how she frankly said he is unwilling to be on camera ? For all we know she could be filming these without his knowledge. Gosh she is so stupid.
lucycat732
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lucycat732 »

marshmellow wrote:Umm could there be a possibility that this baby is Korey's ? I am not sure about the exact timeline so I could be wrong.
This new guy for sure seems controlling and Britt is bimbo as hell. Also how she frankly said he is unwilling to be on camera ? For all we know she could be filming these without his knowledge. Gosh she is so stupid.
Yeah I definitely got the vibe that he doesn't "approve". And she also just seemed kind of, I don't know, down? Sad? I wouldn't be surprised if she's feeling trapped and wants to do YouTube again as a way to connect with the outside world.
ihateliars
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ihateliars »

She’s so full of shit...the only reason she is back is for the free stuff like last time it’s really disheartening how she just left out of the blue after we gave her so much support with Ford so screw her!!
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

She didn’t deserve the support then either. Ford was a bandaid baby. She should’ve let her body heal and mourned her baby girl properly. But noooooo these girls act like they’re 40 and they need to have all their kids at once.

may8675

Unread post by may8675 »

She better not have another online baby shower. ..

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I can see the bitch setting up a gofundme for her itch to find out gender earlier or to buy baby crap. Her minions would want do one as well. :? Just like how she mooched B off. Like WTF ? take responsibility for your own sexual intercourse.
booboo2017
Informer
Informer

Unread post by booboo2017 »

marshmellow wrote:I can see the bitch setting up a gofundme for her itch to find out gender earlier or to buy baby crap. Her minions would want do one as well. :? Just like how she mooched B off. Like WTF ? take responsibility for your own sexual intercourse.
I’m confused she already knows the gender is a girl

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

booboo2017 wrote:
marshmellow wrote:I can see the bitch setting up a gofundme for her itch to find out gender earlier or to buy baby crap. Her minions would want do one as well. :? Just like how she mooched B off. Like WTF ? take responsibility for your own sexual intercourse.
I’m confused she already knows the gender is a girl

Sorry. My bad. I was hinting at 3D ultrasounds.

Return to “A-H”