BritneyandBaby: You Just Got Brewed! (Part 30)

Kaaattt93
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: You Just Got Brewed! (Part 30)

Unread post by Kaaattt93 »

The latest vid just proves she is incapable of thinking into the future. She proves it herself with the fact she's 'not a deep thinker'
(Can't imagine this personally - my anxiety gets me thinking about every tiny detail every minute of the day but that's just me)

She doesn't have any pre-planned content, doesn't have any savings for her disabled son or anything else, makes impulsive decisions she immediately regrets..
The world doesn't exist out of her 'then and there'..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

lizpuff2006 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:
lizpuff2006 wrote:This feels a bit gross to say (esp since i went thru depression) but I feel like all these yt moms are jumping on the depression train. One mom makes a depression video talking about how hard life is and she gets a bunch of internet hugs, loving comments, and ass kissing. So others do the same. Shaylee who commented to Brit just made one too.

Not that I don't think any or all might be depressed, but it just feels like the new "it" thing.
It is creepy how they all got knocked up at the same time and now they all have depression at the same time.

they probably are depressed since they all live pointless materialistic lives with no meaning. I don’t watch okbaby so maybe she’s a better mom, but Britney, Vanessa, and keren seem like they just have kids because they don’t know what else to do and want to stay home.

Once the cute baby accessories they pop out turn turn into brats as a result of their bad parenting, they don’t care about them anymore. Then time to pop out another baby!

I don't really watch OKbaby either but Kyra seems about on par with Keren from what I know. Putting her kid to bed with a sippy of milk. She hired a nanny though so now she isn't really raising her kids so much as having constant help. I may be wrong though, I have watched maybe 5 of their videos.
Imo Kyra has got a lot better. They still have some appaling parenting methods but Kyra is doing a much better job in general these days.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

She also doesn’t talk about what people really want to hear about. She tries to “stay private” but people want to know all of your business. And I hate to say it but if you aren’t willing to share all of your business people lose interest and YT isn’t cut out for the “private” especially the mommy vloggers.

rouge
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rouge »

staceybrax wrote:
lizpuff2006 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:
It is creepy how they all got knocked up at the same time and now they all have depression at the same time.

they probably are depressed since they all live pointless materialistic lives with no meaning. I don’t watch okbaby so maybe she’s a better mom, but Britney, Vanessa, and keren seem like they just have kids because they don’t know what else to do and want to stay home.

Once the cute baby accessories they pop out turn turn into brats as a result of their bad parenting, they don’t care about them anymore. Then time to pop out another baby!

I don't really watch OKbaby either but Kyra seems about on par with Keren from what I know. Putting her kid to bed with a sippy of milk. She hired a nanny though so now she isn't really raising her kids so much as having constant help. I may be wrong though, I have watched maybe 5 of their videos.
Kyra does have a nanny for a few hours 3 days a week, but she is the only YouTube mom that’s actually in college and she does everything for their channel, so I let it slide more than I do with Keren or other yt moms. She actually uses that time to be productive and get schoolwork done, not just run to target and Starbucks.

She's definitely not the only one. Some youtube moms are in college full time. Kyra doesn't even have GED. She's just taking a few classes to decide what she wants to do isn't she? Don't get me wrong. That's super great that she is but she is far from the shining example of youtube moms getting degrees.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

rouge wrote:
staceybrax wrote:
lizpuff2006 wrote:
Kyra does have a nanny for a few hours 3 days a week, but she is the only YouTube mom that’s actually in college and she does everything for their channel, so I let it slide more than I do with Keren or other yt moms. She actually uses that time to be productive and get schoolwork done, not just run to target and Starbucks.

She's definitely not the only one. Some youtube moms are in college full time. Kyra doesn't even have GED. She's just taking a few classes to decide what she wants to do isn't she? Don't get me wrong. That's super great that she is but she is far from the shining example of youtube moms getting degrees.

Oh I know she isn’t the only yt mom in college, I meant out of the ones mention... Britney, Keren, vanessa Image

rouge
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rouge »

staceybrax wrote:
rouge wrote:
staceybrax wrote:

Oh I know she isn’t the only yt mom in college, I meant out of the ones mention... Britney, Keren, vanessa Image

Out of them only then yeah. None of them really understands what a mom who goes to college full time has to deal with. I get maybe during a powerful episode of depression you may be unable to handle a job or classes or even a hobby on top of parenting, but to be unable to do anything for years? It's pathetic. Way to not inspire their children to achieve more. Image

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Kaaattt93 wrote:The latest vid just proves she is incapable of thinking into the future. She proves it herself with the fact she's 'not a deep thinker'
(Can't imagine this personally - my anxiety gets me thinking about every tiny detail every minute of the day but that's just me)

She doesn't have any pre-planned content, doesn't have any savings for her disabled son or anything else, makes impulsive decisions she immediately regrets..
The world doesn't exist out of her 'then and there'..

Her biggest scare should be she has nothing to fall back on if Ean leaves her. You know men sometimes just LEAVE. What does she do then ? It is not even like her parents are willing to take her in.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I just went and read the comments on her video and I want to barf. Seriously, she does it to egg herself up.

Britney what you need to be doubting is the care you have given to Nolan and his MD. You have done the bare minimum to keep his condition stable. Stop worrying about your own fucking self doubt, and you, you, you, unless it is you getting yourself to a psychiatrist to get back on meds so YOU can take care of Nolan and become more proactive in his care. He should be doing therapy to strengthen his muscles, and therapy to get him comfortable with a wheelchair!! Granted he’s not using one now, he will be and it’s going to be foreign to him and then we will hear you crying once again all about YOU!

God she makes me sick. Everything is her, her, her, when her child has MD.

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

Vanessa took the kids (INCLUDING Lily!!!!!!) to Britney's house this afternoon. they decorated cookies and cupcakes for Halloween. I can imagine her anxiety of the colored frosting staining her white table

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Madison
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Madison »

Her most recent video made me unsubscribe. There is a difference between being relateable and being a whiner. That's all she does is whine. She suddenly realizes "she has been holding herself back" and blah blah blah but holding her back from what? She is doing YouTube, which it sounds like that's what she wants to do, so what is she talking about holding herself back from?

The thing that annoys me the most is that she will say all of this "motivational" & "inspirational" shit but nothing in her life is going to change. She won't go to school to enhance herself and ensure a better future for her and her kids. 300,000 YouTube subs aren't going to pay the bills forever.

She says she isn't a deep thinker and she's suddenly having all of these epiphanies...well for fucks sake you brought 3 kids into the world what do you mean you don't think deeply...I don't know what is wrong with these YouTube moms lately they're all going downhill fast.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Roisin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Roisin »

flightlessbird wrote:
lizpuff2006 wrote:This feels a bit gross to say (esp since i went thru depression) but I feel like all these yt moms are jumping on the depression train. One mom makes a depression video talking about how hard life is and she gets a bunch of internet hugs, loving comments, and ass kissing. So others do the same. Shaylee who commented to Brit just made one too.

Not that I don't think any or all might be depressed, but it just feels like the new "it" thing.
I think the problem is that everyone confuses normal emotions that people have with what might be depression.
I think that could definitely be part of it. It's sort of a hot topic right now and people want to be included, and don't understand the difference between normal periods of feelings more down than usual and actual clinical depression.

That said, it makes perfect sense for all these former teen mom youtubers to be depressed. They barely got a chance to be an adult and live their lives before having kids. They're no doubt incredibly stressed and aware that they've missed out on a lot. A lot of them are really isolated as well, because they don't have jobs or very many friends. Altogether that will take an incredible toll on a person's mental health.
Totesmagotes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Totesmagotes »

"Self doubting myself"
"Self doubting yourself about "

Driving me nuts!!
may8675

Unread post by may8675 »

The drama channel Peter monn said he watches Britneyandbaby in his latest video and told people to go watch her lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

Roisin wrote:
flightlessbird wrote:

I think the problem is that everyone confuses normal emotions that people have with what might be depression.
I think that could definitely be part of it. It's sort of a hot topic right now and people want to be included, and don't understand the difference between normal periods of feelings more down than usual and actual clinical depression.

That said, it makes perfect sense for all these former teen mom youtubers to be depressed. They barely got a chance to be an adult and live their lives before having kids. They're no doubt incredibly stressed and aware that they've missed out on a lot. A lot of them are really isolated as well, because they don't have jobs or very many friends. Altogether that will take an incredible toll on a person's mental health.
Barely out of her teens, multiple pregnancies back to back it wouldn't be surprising if Britney and other moms like her are more likely to have postpartum or just regular anxiety\depression. I wonder how much of it is not taking the time to know themselves. Most of these women also have never really had to function as adults outside of a relationship.

Kind of like how many of the youtube moms who were pregnant for most of their late teens early 20s seem to want their "before baby body back" and it's like your before baby body was your 16 year old teenage girl body. Most of them won't get their before baby teenage body back...this is your now adult body which you never got to get used to because you spent most of your late teens & early 20s pregnant and or breastfeeding.
gabremo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by gabremo »

JennaLuvBug wrote:
Curtain06 wrote:
TeaFor2 wrote:Also what 16 year old girl are you refering to? I am so confused. When Brittany was 16 she never even knew Ean. At age 16 she was living in Ohio going to highschool and had a different boyfriend.

It was after high school when she turned 18, an adult, that she made a choice to move away from Ohio into her grandmas house where her mom lived.
Apologies, I thought she got pregnant at 17.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
They did long distance for a semester or two, then she also graduated early to trap him down. So 16 I think is when she started dating him.

B turned 18 in August of 2011, and she was already 9 weeks pregnant with Aria in August. So technically she did get pregnant at 17, just near the end.

Madison
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Madison »

I absolutely believe that she is depressed. She doesn't know herself which is obvious by her impulsive decisions (getting her nose pierced, creating/deleting a personal channel, constantly being insecure over her content). With 3 kids it's impossible to grow into your own person that young. I personally have changed the most between 19-24, she was having more kids during this time. I can't even imagine.

I'm not saying she is depressed because she has kids, I am saying I think she was trying to fill some kind if hole within herself and is still feeling empty because obviously giving all your attention to 3 kids isn't going to help you figure yourself out.

Also, I have been struggling hard with depression the last 4 months and a lot of it has to do with lifestyle choices. You need a purpose to get up in the morning. She needs to get out of the house more, even a part time job would be good for her. But she will never do that or go back to school so I would say we will be hearing her whine until YouTube goes down in flames lol.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Britney only has kids to occupy herself. I mean, did they need a third child RIGHT NOW? I understand not wanting them too far apart, but I want a third and I’m waiting because I am smart enough to know the time isn’t right. Hell, she is younger than i was when I had my first. Now, at 29, I know I need to start thinking of when to have a third, or if two is enough but I’m not just gonna pop one out because I’m bored.

Mom2two
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mom2two »

JennaLuvBug wrote:Britney only has kids to occupy herself. I mean, did they need a third child RIGHT NOW? I understand not wanting them too far apart, but I want a third and I’m waiting because I am smart enough to know the time isn’t right. Hell, she is younger than i was when I had my first. Now, at 29, I know I need to start thinking of when to have a third, or if two is enough but I’m not just gonna pop one out because I’m bored.

I think it's obvious that Britney also has some deep seeded emotional issues. Between the divorce, her unstable relationship with her mother and her loveless relationship with her boyfriend, she needed someone to love her. Anyone. When Ean showed her love and attention, she snatched onto him like an octopus.

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

Aria and Harloween in the wagon.... I really hope Nolan was being carried and not walking

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by British25 »

I hate when she says "welcome back to another episode"

Also, what's the point in doing these sit down, chatty, supposedly 'honest' videos if you're going to say that you've re-recorded it because you didn't like how it was turning out? I thought the whole point of them was to have straight-forward conversations about different topics, not to re-record until you're happy with how you're coming across? And then she always says "you guys know I'm real with you".. Well, you're not really Britney. Honestly I think people would have more respect for her and these weird Brit's Brew videos (gag) if she did actually just sit there and talk, no editing, just blunt and to the point, like do you know what guys, this is what I think about this topic etc etc. And if she actually spoke about things that were happening in the world or in one aspect of her life, I don't know. I'm not saying she should talk about politics because Lord knows she would get slated for that. But surely something with substance rather than rambling on and contradicting herself and editing parts out.. That's not being real is it? Maybe it's just me but I find them weird because she doesn't do what she says she's going to do. They're just boring

Return to “Britneyandbaby”