Ellie & Jared: So Tender, So Fun... | Part 32

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Ellie & Jared: So Tender, So Fun... | Part 32

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Mk1 wrote:
Mk1 wrote:doubt that. The dealership would have been incentivized to sell at the same discount, if not more, than they would for any other previously used model. Now they are going to have to put time and money into cleaning it up, advertising and reselling it.
Maybe but i think it says a lot that they went and bought a used car. If the dealership was asking a reasonable price for the van, i think they would have bought it. Especially since Ellie said that they do want another van one day.
I think the model SUV they purchased is quite a bit older. At least older than 5 years. I think this decision was based on money more than on needing AWD. They probably couldn't afford to pay cash for the van when it was time to return it.[/quote]

It’s actually 2016 Honda Pilot. It was probably around 30 grand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

I'm actually thinking it looks like a Volkswagen... And the key fob that Calvin picked up looks like a VW one too.[/quote]

I could totally be wrong but that's kind of what it looked like to me.[/quote]

It is. It's most definitely a Tiguan. You can tell from the rims and mirror. That's a much smaller SUV than the one Ellie wanted. It's really more like a car.
GuavaMama
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by GuavaMama »

Is it just me or does Jennifer seem kind of manic in the vlogs? I watched Julie’s and Ellie’s and I don’t know why she seems kinda manic. Maybe it was all the stress from the photo shoot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

I'm not diagnosing, and I'm uneducated in this, please don't take offense, it's not in that tone. It's just an observation. Ellie is acting weird. Unlike herself. Or is that just me? Is she faking it extra hard these days or is she on antidepressants?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

amyfalafal wrote:I'm not diagnosing, and I'm uneducated in this, please don't take offense, it's not in that tone. It's just an observation. Ellie is acting weird. Unlike herself. Or is that just me? Is she faking it extra hard these days or is she on antidepressants?

I doubt she's on meds. Maybe she's going to a chiropractor Image

I wouldn't be surprised if she's just hopeful she's pregnant again... or actually is.
Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Mk1 wrote:
Mk1 wrote:doubt that. The dealership would have been incentivized to sell at the same discount, if not more, than they would for any other previously used model. Now they are going to have to put time and money into cleaning it up, advertising and reselling it.
Maybe but i think it says a lot that they went and bought a used car. If the dealership was asking a reasonable price for the van, i think they would have bought it. Especially since Ellie said that they do want another van one day.
I think the model SUV they purchased is quite a bit older. At least older than 5 years. I think this decision was based on money more than on needing AWD. They probably couldn't afford to pay cash for the van when it was time to return it.
It’s actually 2016 Honda Pilot. It was probably around 30 grand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

I'm actually thinking it looks like a Volkswagen... And the key fob that Calvin picked up looks like a VW one too.[/quote]

I could totally be wrong but that's kind of what it looked like to me.[/quote]

It is. It's most definitely a Tiguan. You can tell from the rims and mirror. That's a much smaller SUV than the one Ellie wanted. It's really more like a car.[/quote]

I keep going back and forth on which one it is. Haha. Certain parts of both look similar. Oh well - regardless, I agree with whoever said earlier it's pretty telling of their financial situation when they supposedly love the van and say they want another one but chose not to buy it out knowing they were the only ones to drive it and it was brand new when they got it but ended up with something used instead.
Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

amyfalafal wrote:I'm not diagnosing, and I'm uneducated in this, please don't take offense, it's not in that tone. It's just an observation. Ellie is acting weird. Unlike herself. Or is that just me? Is she faking it extra hard these days or is she on antidepressants?
I honestly think she's faking it extra hard. They are very obviously reading comments on this site. They have addressed soooooo much (or attempted to/lied) in a short amount of time of the topics discussed here. Far more than for it to be a coincidence, I think. I think they know the channel is in trouble.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

Honda Pilot and the VW Tiguan look so similar. Either way, it’s a whole lot smaller than what Ellie wanted. Also, I agree that Ellie is faking it. They have been vlogging less of their day lately so I assume that she is faking it when the camera is on. Her upbeat attitude seems so forced to me.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Pency wrote:Honda Pilot and the VW Tiguan look so similar. Either way, it’s a whole lot smaller than what Ellie wanted. Also, I agree that Ellie is faking it. They have been vlogging less of their day lately so I assume that she is faking it when the camera is on. Her upbeat attitude seems so forced to me.
The Tiguan side mirrors have colour on the top and black on the bottom just like E&J's. The Pilot doesn't have this feature from what I've seen.
KeepingItReal07
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KeepingItReal07 »

It’s a Honda Pilot. They confirmed it several times in the comments

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

KeepingItReal07 wrote:It’s a Honda Pilot. They confirmed it several times in the comments

Did E&J? I only saw the comments from someone I recognize here.
Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

It looks identical. I wonder which trim they got. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 529780.jpg[/img]

Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
KeepingItReal07 wrote:It’s a Honda Pilot. They confirmed it several times in the comments

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 375b0c.jpg[/img]

Watch that review be so vague because they aren’t getting paid to promote it lmao

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Ceirsten8676 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:

Watch that review be so vague because they aren’t getting paid to promote it lmao

In a way I'd be ok with that though. It's just a vehicle and the way they acted about the van was just obnoxious. Maybe they were being more classy about this one because they were embarrassed about the amount they raved about a vehicle they wouldn't even buy.

Or Ellie was just embarassed because she didn't get what she wanted for once. Either way I'm good with not having to have a "car tour."
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

I am sure she wanted the same car Bonnie has!

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

calliepaige84 wrote:I am sure she wanted the same car Bonnie has!

I bet! The Suburban was around $70,000 and the Pilot was $40,000. Bonnie is doing WAY better than E&J.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

She wanted a Ford Expedition. Same idea as Bonnie's just a different make. Waaaaay more expensive then what she got tho ;)
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:

She wanted a Ford Expedition. Same idea as Bonnie's just a different make. Waaaaay more expensive then what she got tho ;)
She really must be embarrassed. She put that tweet out to make people jealous of her and her "lifestyle" and now they have a used vehicle. No shame in that, like someone else mentioned 2016 is barely "used" if that's the year it is. But it just says a lot about what's going on financially for them.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Ceirsten8676 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:

And I am betting Ellie was not excited about the used Pilot, except for hearing that it's someone else's "dream car".

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Remember Ellie was trying to be all badass by posing by some trucks that they were eventually going to get? What happened with that? :lol:
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

nutbagmcgee wrote:

I bet! The Suburban was around $70,000 and the Pilot was $40,000. Bonnie is doing WAY better than E&J.
And they just got the Colorado for Joel, I’m pretty sure that was brand new too.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”