DailyAppropriatingCultures (Part 97)

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyAppropriatingCultures (Part 97)

Unread post by cat9480 »

He just said that he hopes someone finds her and calls...that doesn’t mean they’re not out looking.

They aren’t the most responsible pet owners (obviously!), but I don’t think they’re so heartless that they would intentionally let her out for clickbait. Intentionally letting an animal out would be abandonment and abuse, and I don’t think they’d go that far. I do think they love Luna - I just think they only care for her based on what’s convenient for them, and not so much what’s best for her needs.

At any rate, I hope they find her soon, for Luna’s sake. And I’m sure it’s hard on Ollie and Finn. Regardless of whether M&B were being irresponsible with her, it has to be confusing for the boys to have her suddenly gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... d38718.jpg[/img]

Well, it must be a dream come true for Missy to drive around with Bryan’s assistant... I mean her fantasy lover... I mean her friend! I’m glad she’s at least looking for Luna (that is if she’s actually missing) but why isn’t Bryan also looking for Luna? He didn’t have to stay home to make phone calls. That’s why cell phones are a thing! I think the Lumps are full of shit with this Great Luna Escape! If this doesn’t turn out to be vlog footage, and this is real, I’ll side eye Bryan really hard for not using one of their many cars to go out and look for Luna, too. The fact that he’s not looking just proves that Luna isn’t really a part of the family, and is just a convenient prop used for vlog footage until she gets out of control, and gets stashed away in her crate. #runlunarun

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

It disgusts me how wasteful they are. If they were only wasteful once a year for a Halloween party, then fine. But it's like ever day. I swear they don't understand the concept of recycling and they are constantly buying shit that just ends up in their dumpster a few days later.

Ok I know this is weird but I did feel a twinge of sadness when Missy was talking about how she might not have a daughter. I don't know, I just feel sad for her that she is realizing that she might not get what she wants. You know, when you're a child, you have this image of how your life is going to be when you grow up. And it never occurs to you that it'll end up any other way. I truly do feel sorry for her.

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Poor Luna. The sad truth is she is a beautiful purebred dog and the finder might decide to keep her.

ButterflyB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ButterflyB »

I wonder if she is still in heat...surprise puppies!!!

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

ButterflyB wrote:I wonder if she is still in heat...surprise puppies!!!

That’s my thought. She didn’t really run away, but off somewhere to be bred.

Irresponsible assholes, either way.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I don't understand how anyone who loves animals can like DB. They got rid of Claire Bear, then the other cat, and now they lost Luna. What was she doing even near the gate when they are not home? They know she wants to escape. I don't blame her, but you would think they'd be more cautious.

They are so irresponsible. Missy loses important things like her phone and wallet. They are late for their flights. Ollie misses his 2 day preschool and it's only the end of October. Mimi and Papa need to do them a favor and stop coddling them.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Cgl33 wrote:I don't understand how anyone who loves animals can like DB. They got rid of Claire Bear, then the other cat, and now they lost Luna. What was she doing even near the gate when they are not home? They know she wants to escape. I don't blame her, but you would think they'd be more cautious.

They are so irresponsible. Missy loses important things like her phone and wallet. They are late for their flights. Ollie misses his 2 day preschool and it's only the end of October. Mimi and Papa need to do them a favor and stop coddling them.
Leo was also given away to Mimi when Missy didn’t want him anymore.

That awkward moment when Luna probably doesn’t have a walk route. Unless they hire people to walk the dogs.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 3c21f8.jpg[/img]
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... d9fa9c.jpg[/img]

Somebody has found her. Who are these people? The whole thing is strange. The YouTube vlogger (surprise surprise) that supposedly knows who has the dog also has a puppy of the same breed and is also someone who has had IVF and a stillborn daughter. Just strange.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

^^^^ where did Marie see the post that they found her? Putting my tinfoil hat on for a moment, if Bryan wanted to script something she would jump at the opportunity to help be his accomplice.

I really do worry this is all just a setup so they could get surprise designer puppies with less hate.
ButterflyB
Gossiper
Gossiper

This all sounds really fishy...

yoyo16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yoyo16 »

Seems like a bunch of people “know” the person who found her. Meanwhile, no tweet from Bryan that she was found.
This seems like a bunch of people are trying to ride their coattails and get attention from them by “knowing” where she is. Why didn’t the person who found Luna just call the number on her tag?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

yoyo16 wrote:Seems like a bunch of people “know” the person who found her. Meanwhile, no tweet from Bryan that she was found.
This seems like a bunch of people are trying to ride their coattails and get attention from them by “knowing” where she is. Why didn’t the person who found Luna just call the number on her tag?
Plus it's pretty weird that both people tweeting are fellow YTers....
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

yoyo16 wrote:Seems like a bunch of people “know” the person who found her. Meanwhile, no tweet from Bryan that she was found.
Willing to bet there’s no phone number on there. Just Bryan’s twitter handle and some hashtags about his own status like #1oniTunes and something to do with voting for him to be nominated for a Grammy...

—-
It’s so weird there has been no update from Bryan. Guess they need people to tune in to the vlog.

Poor Luna, she’s been used for views from the start. They pull her out of her crate when they need a cute thumbnail and that’s about it.
Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

Corbin said in his vlog that they did find Luna after 6 hours of her being gone. He said we'd have to watch Bryan and Missy's vlog to see what happened.

I'm already anticipating being pissed off about how they handled this...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Hmmm.. how coincidental that just yesterday Luna was shown at home (after being sent away bc she was in heat), being all sweet curled up on Ollie's bed, front and center vlog footage and suddenly POOF! today she's gone missing.....
3 guesses 1.I bet she went to a breeder in the first place, now she's "escaped" and they can blame the escape on puppies. 2. They just need a clicky bait title and vlog to pay for the Halloween party so they are going to hide her and pretend that she is lost or 3. They are setting up these escapes so that they have an "excuse" to rehome her bc she's a "lunatic" and Missy doesn't like her. I'm actually betting on #3 the most. If they have an excuse, like with the chickens and Zuri then the minions have fuel to defend them with.
If my do g was missing that long i would be beside myself. I would be searching for her 24/7 until i found her or traces of her. It would be like my kid going missing. Hell she's snuck off while i was outside with her and was gone for about an hour once and i almost lost my mind. (stubborn little shit was hiding about 3 foot into the woods listening to me call her. Probably laughing at me in her little dog brain. She's an asshole like that. LOL)
ButterflyB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ohh that’s an interesting theory..they did send her away a few weeks ago because she was in heat. Maybe they actually bred her then and they are going to use this “escape” as an oops she must have gotten pregnant...but then how are they going to explain when she pops out pure bred puppies?? Who am I kidding their 7 year old fans probably think she could only birth puppies who look exactly like her....

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

The most likely answer at this point is that she’s being bred.
It’s not unusual for some breeders to put one litter into their purchase agreement.
If she turns up pregnant, it’s great click bait. And we’ll know this was a set up if the Oops Puppies are purebred.
And if Missy is TTC, can you imagine the click bait for Missy and Luna pregnant at the same time?

Also, vets have no problem spaying pregnant dogs. So if they use surprise puppies as an excuse to delay spaying, more proof of a setup.

:roll:
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Theirmom wrote:The most likely answer at this point is that she’s being bred.
It’s not unusual for some breeders to put one litter into their purchase agreement.
If she turns up pregnant, it’s great click bait. And we’ll know this was a set up if the Oops Puppies are purebred.
And if Missy is TTC, can you imagine the click bait for Missy and Luna pregnant at the same time?

Also, vets have no problem spaying pregnant dogs. So if they use surprise puppies as an excuse to delay spaying, more proof of a setup.

Oh my god Missy and Luna being pregnant at the same time makes me want to vomit.
lol if luna is pregnant (god love her) i hope like hell she gives birth in the middle of the night either on the $10,000 sofa or anywhere on the white carpet.
But who am i kidding, close to birth Luna wont EVER leave her kennel.
princessanp
Informer
Informer

Unread post by princessanp »

I feel like they left her outside and and she actually escaped. Once they posted people were looking and a local YouTuber saw her posted on Facebook and was telling them to contact her to try to get more attention to her channel. Seems a lot of local people saw her posted and reached out to them. The seemed genuinely upset for once.

Return to “Daily Bumps”