JesssFam: Settled for Skube (Part 103)

spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Settled for Skube (Part 103)

Unread post by spillingthetea »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... ddc558.jpg[/img]

Just saw this on my recommended lol its Amber's channel trailer and she posted a pic with her and Jesss and another one of Gabe and Chris talking about blended families and then this loool wtf

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
KittyKax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KittyKax »

storeynyx wrote:
waitwhat wrote:
Roisin wrote:I feel like people are forgetting that kyson is the child who fell asleep in a room full of loud singing children just days before this video was filmed. This child is exhausted, obviously not getting enough sleep, and eating nothing but junk all day. And when he tried to talk to his mother after school she ignored him and just paid attention to his brother? Yeah, that'd make anyone upset. Clearly a lot more is going on in his little mind than "my brother won something and I didn't!"

Also, filming it was weird and tacky and she didn't seem to handle it well at all. She was acting like she thought she was a character on full house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep, those kids seem sleep deprived and with their unhealthy diet they really are being set up for failures frankly. That said, I watched the after school moment and Jess is not ignoring Kyson. She is talking to Kaden as she is holding Kyson and then tells Kyson that he may win something too some day. Kaden was happy, should he have been robbed of his moment because Kyson was whining? Should she have told him and Lilia to act like they're at a funeral? Again, this was not some serious situation. Also, it's not clear at all that more was on Kyson's mind, that's just speculation (which is fine,look where we are, but it's just not some clear fact).
Sorry, but I disagree - I saw the after school “scene” differently. Kaden told Jess he won the thing, and she started fawning over him. Kyson was not upset yet, he tried repeatedly to tell him mum about his day too (you hear him say “mum, I...” more than once), and Jess completely ignores him to talk to Kaden, then Lilia. That’s when he starts getting upset. I’m sure at home it was the same. So you have a 5 year old who is likely exhausted feeling totally ignored and like he’s not as good as his brother, and Jess basically just told him to suck it up. Personally, I think all it would’ve taken to avoid that meltdown is for Jess to let Kyson talk about his day for 2 minutes
Also, to whoever said Jess only treats them differently because Kaden behaves well - we have seen her play in to Kaden whining and crying countless times, so, no, it’s not a reaction to the behaviour, it’s a reaction to the boy

I really hope Jess reads here and taking it to heart. Kyson's going to have a HORRIBLE relationship with his brother at this rate, nobody likes to be compared to his siblings, hell, no kid likes to be compared to another kid in general. It just leads to resentment and feeling like you won't ever be good enough for your parents because you'll never be as good as _______. Especially when it seems like Kaden can get away with murder. :(
thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewordalive »

TeaFor2 wrote:Literally the only thing Brittany could teach Jess is how to clean. That's it. That is the only thing she is better at.

Jess could teach Brittany everything else. Starting with how to get a man to marry you, how to take your kids outside on a regular basis and how to not buy your kid a toy every single time they go into target with you.
Addie looks like a creepy doll here....

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

thewordalive wrote:
TeaFor2 wrote:Literally the only thing Brittany could teach Jess is how to clean. That's it. That is the only thing she is better at.

Jess could teach Brittany everything else. Starting with how to get a man to marry you, how to take your kids outside on a regular basis and how to not buy your kid a toy every single time they go into target with you.

Sorry somehow the quotes messed up and I quoted the wrong thing.

thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

webby wrote:no diaper

this is an accident waiting to happen. why did she let her giant baby climb up the ladder in the first place?
can't wait for the clickbait title for the emergency room trip

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Creepy doll ! OMG yes. That's exactly how she looks.
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

Jess's life is so boring that her vlog title revolved around a reese's peanut butter cup.... :roll:
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

waitwhat wrote:
Captain Smooth wrote:
Because the way she did it (it appears) didn't really have the desired effect. Of course Kyson learned a lesson and a good one: things don't always go as you wish them, but that doesn't mean the world is ending. At the same time, it seemed to me, he was learning something else, that she most likely wasn't intending: you're upset? Don't show it, just be happy.

I think people here were criticising her favoritism between the twins for the longest time. I didn't really see it that bad (since it mostly relied on picture descriptions), but the older they get, the more I noticed too, that she has a very different approach to Kysons behaviour than Kadens. Ever since they started doing homework, it looked like she was always showcasing Kaden to his brother in hopes that Kyson adapts and starts being more like Kaden in whatever aspect. That whole "that is so nice of you Kaden *hug*" also looked to me, like she was trying to teach Kyson a lesson, by highlightning how positive she reacts to Kadens behaviour. She also did that a few vlogs ago, when they were doing homework, since Kyson didn't want to do it, she gave praise and attention to Kaden infront of Kyson, probably in hopes he'll imitate his brothers behaviour. From what I know (granted I don't know an awful lot), I doubt that she's going to get anywhere close to what she's hoping for, if this is an everyday occurence, cause I doubt this only happens and will only happen with little things like a giftcard.

I feel like you're reading too much into what, to me, was simply a mom telling her kid he doesn't get to whine all day over a stupid gift card. Granted, I haven't watched a lot of JessFam recently but I don't recall Jess ever telling Kyson he needs to be happy when he was actually scared or injured. In fact what Jess tells Kyson is to stop being upset, not just stop crying so no, she was not telling him to hide his feelings.

I don't understand what you would like Jess to do: not praise Kaden in front of Kyson ever? Praise Kyson for unwanted behaviour? Ignore Kyson unwanted behaviour? What? The behaviour Jess wants Kyson to "imitate" is not whining about stupid things, not being lazy about his homework, sharing, being nice. She doesn't want Kyson to like blue like Kaden (no idea what his fav color is obv), or to like monster trucks like Kaden or whatever else, she wants things that most parents want from their kids. She's not saying "Kyson, look how cool Kaden is for liking jeans, why can't you like jeans?" or "Why aren't you cuddlier like Kaden?" she' s basically saying "Kyson, look how Kaden gets his homework done and doesn't drag it on, you should too. You're smart just like him, I really want you to put in the effort too, it would make me happy, like it makes me happy Kaden's doing it too". I'm sorry but I just don't see what's wrong with that. Are you saying Kaden shouldn't get any kind of public positive recongition from Jess to protect snowflake Kyson's feelings somewhow? You think Jess should have ignored Kaden's idea of sharing with Kyson, in front of Kyson? What would that say to Kaden by the way? That he's somehow doing something wrong or that must be kept a secret for some reason? I feel like that's what would actually be harmful to Kyson and Kaden in the long run, not the fact that she is ocassionally setting Kaden as an example.

"that she has a very different approach to Kysons behaviour than Kadens. "

I don't understand this sentence. Kaden has appropriate(to Jess) behaviour and she reacts positively. Kyson has inappropriate(so to speak) behaviour and she reacts negatively (a strong word but I'm too tired to think of a better one). Their behaviours are different and she is reacting differently to each behaviour. Seems logical to me.
Praising Kaden is not necessarily the problem, it's the way and when she does it. The thing is, Kaden used to scream bloody murder in the house (he used to scream everywhere actually, the car, etc.), for no reason, except his mother saying, or asking something exciting, did she ever teach and tell him to knock it off? No, because that's the exact reaction she wanted from him (as with Lilia). When Kaden does something good, he gets a hug and told how wonderful he is, when Kyson is setting an example, it's just there, kind of. That's what I mean with different, Kyson hardly ever screamed, did she showcase Kysons rather quiet behaviour as something good to his brother, or the rest of his siblings? No, because she herself is a hyper person that always has strong reactions to everything.

Imo there is a high possibility that Kyson won't ever emulate his brother. Firstly he is a completely different person, the two of them couldn't be more different. Secondly I doubt that Jess is going to get anywhere with showcasing Kaden, she risks creating resentment either between the two, or between her and Kyson, or all three of them.
Also it's not about the stupid ticket, it's about her approach to parenting in general (or do you think this "parenting style" is just limited to innocent little things like a ticket?). Sorry, but I have watched Jess for too long, to just take it as simple as a mother-child-lesson.
8elz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 8elz »

“Friday’s are tough for me because I have to (insert tasks that every parent with kids at school has to do, some of which are working full time or working more than one job, instead of being Mr and Mrs SAHP. Somehow they still manage and do it without complaining but woe is me you guys, so difficult)”

waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

Captain Smooth wrote: Praising Kaden is not necessarily the problem, it's the way and when she does it. The thing is, Kaden used to scream bloody murder in the house (he used to scream everywhere actually, the car, etc.), for no reason, except his mother saying, or asking something exciting, did she ever teach and tell him to knock it off? No, because that's the exact reaction she wanted from him (as with Lilia). When Kaden does something good, he gets a hug and told how wonderful he is, when Kyson is setting an example, it's just there, kind of. That's what I mean with different, Kyson hardly ever screamed, did she showcase Kysons rather quiet behaviour as something good to his brother, or the rest of his siblings? No, because she herself is a hyper person that always has strong reactions to everything.

Imo there is a high possibility that Kyson won't ever emulate his brother. Firstly he is a completely different person, the two of them couldn't be more different. Secondly I doubt that Jess is going to get anywhere with showcasing Kaden, she risks creating resentment either between the two, or between her and Kyson, or all three of them.
Also it's not about the stupid ticket, it's about her approach to parenting in general (or do you think this "parenting style" is just limited to innocent little things like a ticket?). Sorry, but I have watched Jess for too long, to just take it as simple as a mother-child-lesson.

See when you put it like that, I totally agree with you. I see what you are saying and your first paragraph is matching my "Kyson needs to like blue like Kaden" example. I also agree that overall Jess' parenting (that we see) leaves a lot to be desired. The not teaching them to share is gonna bite her in the ass as they get older and she no longer affords buying them all the exact same thing (7 laptops/ipads/high quality watches/etc) for one. The Lilia/Addie favoritism too, the boys are gonna be old enough to see it, she will hardly be able to tell 13 year old Kyson that he's not worth the money for that baseball camp like his 15 year old sister Lilia is worth that dance club (I will never get over her saying the twins weren't worth the money, who the fuck talks like that about their children?). Absolutely favoring Kaden is going to turn against her, I was only commenting on that raffle incident where her handling seemed appropriate to me, I wasn't making a general statement about Jess. I still believe that for the ticket situation her approach was ok but like I said, I don't think it would be ok for bigger things.
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

"they need to eat something that isn't candy" *gets McDonald's*

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Lilia is a.....(as she lowers her voice) devil....

I guess she didn't want Lilia to be a devil.
Roisin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Roisin »

webby wrote:"they need to eat something that isn't candy" *gets McDonald's*

It was probably the first protein the kids have eaten in weeks at least.

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Ugh Adios climbing the bunk bed is such a horrible idea. If she really did do it herself then she could easily toddle away when Jess and Chris are distracted, try it again, and really injure herself. Do you really believe with that many kids they never lose track of Addy? I've done that even just with one, they get into everything at that age. You put them down in one room for just a moment to answer the door or something and suddenly they're somewhere else.
ETA: I'm hoping Jess is just exaggerating her miracle baby's achievements because I'm having a hard time believing an almost one year old could climb that ladder. But then idk how tall is really is or how it's angled so you never know.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

I'm going to log my Halloween family costume guess. Snow white (Jess) and the 7 dwarfs.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

They leave her alone long enough to end up in the shower so maybe if left alone long enough she could have climbed up there.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Shawn2011 wrote:I'm going to log my Halloween family costume guess. Snow white (Jess) and the 7 dwarfs.
Oh good guess!
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Jessssss
Your house is a fucking disaster in this video. (so yeah Britney of Britneyandbaby could teach you a thing or two) My mother-in-law raised seven kids and kept a spotless house so it is possible. Instead of wasting money on expensive Halloween costumes or crap from Lowes or Texas roadhouse junk food hire a housekeeper to come in once a week and help you organize the house. Jesus!!!!
doggo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doggo »

marshmellow wrote:Creepy doll ! OMG yes. That's exactly how she looks.
In the new video the kids saw a huge bald doll in a haunted house thing and called it Addie's sister lmao
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

it's that time of year again
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 2a8538.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 0da461.jpg[/img]

Return to “JesssFam”