Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

C&K - Boss Babies Part #15

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

Title Credit : Playsinrain

Continue here... Happy Halloween as well.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: C&K - Boss Babies Part #15

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Do we know for sure that Britney isn't still planning on getting a real job? I haven't watched the livestream or her channel so i'm just wondering if she specifically said she was going to be doing yt full time now. I'm not sure how YT (especially a brand new channel) could be considered gainful employment,. If she's doing this on the side then i dont sideeye it so much but come on...
There is so much tea i would love to see spilled on her, and not in a negative way, i just want to know the whole story about her and Corey!!! It's only a matter of time until her past comes out in the comments or she steps up and spills her own beans. There is so much weirdness going on with her!

Going back to the last page. I know a lot of people didn't agree with my opinion on Britney and recovery and all that. I'm just naturally optimistic and i want others to do well in life. Until she falls off the wagon and proves me wrong, I'm going to believe that she's clean(ish) and taking it seriously.
daisy1000
Informer
Informer

Unread post by daisy1000 »

I only watched some of Britney’s video but I don’t think she said she was doing YouTube full time. She said she is doing Youtube to vlog her and Corey’s journey as new homeowners and hopefully married with kids some day. She even explained how she met Corey.

I think the whole thing sounds strange because they haven’t addressed her past and I am not saying she should. That’s her privacy. But for people who do know, it might seem weird that she has just come home, partying with her family, moving into a home with Corey, and now starting a YouTube channel with Corey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Well unless she googled her brother or someone has told her about this site, i doubt she knows anyone in the general public knows..
RecklessDisregard
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RecklessDisregard »

I have wondered if working for C&K is Britany's job of record. I don't know her exact conditions of release, but assuming she HAS conditions, then maintaining employment is crucial. Whether you were a gang-banger or an executive before you went in, you've got to get a job when you leave, with an existing company and a boss that can be contacted (unless you've flat-timed your whole sentence, which I think I recall reading was not the case).

To us, C&K are just lazy vloggers, but if they've paid their taxes and followed whatever advice a good financial advisor might offer, I think they would easily be considered to have an "internet business" and be in a position to hire a part-timer (declining viewership notwithstanding). She could help with filming, clean the house, do lawn work, plan Target-balling adventures, heck she could even learn to edit (lol). If Cullen agreed to some type of arrangement like this despite Katie's objections, or without asking her at all, that could certainly be one source of tension plaguing both their marriage and their vlog.

Many pages back, in the old thread, someone wondered if it's possible Cullen feels guilt for introducing his sister to pot, or being a partner in crime. That would make sense to me as a real possibility. He could have bought from her recently too (recent to the arrest). I mean, if you're a Youtube "celebrity" with a PhD wife and you want to toke it up without many of the possible negative consequences that could result from having a flaky, opportunistic, or otherwise compromised/untrustworthy dealer... Who on earth could you trust more than your sister? I'm not saying Cullen WAS buying, just that there are a lot of ways for a buy to go wrong, especially for a public figure.

Other sources of tension between C&K are fairly self evident: their weight gain hasn't reversed, looking at yourself on camera every day can make you feel incredibly unattractive and undesirable, financial pressure is ratcheted waaay up and their numbers are falling, Brooks is not exactly walking on sunshine, etc. I don't know if it's necessarily a midlife crisis, but I think he's been with Katie for a pretty long time, and... he's not as fit as he used to be. Neither is Katie, and her body still provides sustenance for a small squawking human. I'm not saying he HAS screwed up... just that I think he would be super extremely susceptible to flattery, should a pretty young woman choose to float it his way. Lol, who knows, maybe Cullen is being Catfished and that's why he seems like he's just not that into vlogging.

A final note on Britany - I have deleted a lot of posts without sending over the last month, because I know that my opinions on substance use and the law are pretty far outside of what's normal (and what has been expressed on other vloggers' threads). I'm practically a nutcase. Anyway - I do agree that she absolutely doesn't meet the AA, NA, etc definition of sobriety if she's drinking. And I know those programs have done a lot of good in many lives. But she doesn't seem to be in that type of program, if she's drinking and nobody is awkward or has anything to say about it. There are other ways, even other programs that meet the criteria for court approval. I just don't think substance use and abuse has a one-size-fits-all solution or that it's really fair to judge someone for failing to adhere to the guidelines of a program they don't seem to be on.

A second "final" note - I suppose she could have any one of a variety of part-time jobs without us knowing about it.
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

Cullen on Monday: "It is date night, and it is a rare occasion." Cut to them going to lunch at 1:30pm alone Sunday while the kids have been at the grandparents' house since Saturday night when they had the adults only Halloween party. And Gaines is away 4/7 days between MDO and Grand Dolly days, plus the day Brooks is also at MDO.

ALL THE EYE ROLLS.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

RecklessDisregard wrote:I have wondered if working for C&K is Britany's job of record. I don't know her exact conditions of release, but assuming she HAS conditions, then maintaining employment is crucial. Whether you were a gang-banger or an executive before you went in, you've got to get a job when you leave, with an existing company and a boss that can be contacted (unless you've flat-timed your whole sentence, which I think I recall reading was not the case).

To us, C&K are just lazy vloggers, but if they've paid their taxes and followed whatever advice a good financial advisor might offer, I think they would easily be considered to have an "internet business" and be in a position to hire a part-timer (declining viewership notwithstanding). She could help with filming, clean the house, do lawn work, plan Target-balling adventures, heck she could even learn to edit (lol). If Cullen agreed to some type of arrangement like this despite Katie's objections, or without asking her at all, that could certainly be one source of tension plaguing both their marriage and their vlog.

Many pages back, in the old thread, someone wondered if it's possible Cullen feels guilt for introducing his sister to pot, or being a partner in crime. That would make sense to me as a real possibility. He could have bought from her recently too (recent to the arrest). I mean, if you're a Youtube "celebrity" with a PhD wife and you want to toke it up without many of the possible negative consequences that could result from having a flaky, opportunistic, or otherwise compromised/untrustworthy dealer... Who on earth could you trust more than your sister? I'm not saying Cullen WAS buying, just that there are a lot of ways for a buy to go wrong, especially for a public figure.

Other sources of tension between C&K are fairly self evident: their weight gain hasn't reversed, looking at yourself on camera every day can make you feel incredibly unattractive and undesirable, financial pressure is ratcheted waaay up and their numbers are falling, Brooks is not exactly walking on sunshine, etc. I don't know if it's necessarily a midlife crisis, but I think he's been with Katie for a pretty long time, and... he's not as fit as he used to be. Neither is Katie, and her body still provides sustenance for a small squawking human. I'm not saying he HAS screwed up... just that I think he would be super extremely susceptible to flattery, should a pretty young woman choose to float it his way. Lol, who knows, maybe Cullen is being Catfished and that's why he seems like he's just not that into vlogging.

A final note on Britany - I have deleted a lot of posts without sending over the last month, because I know that my opinions on substance use and the law are pretty far outside of what's normal (and what has been expressed on other vloggers' threads). I'm practically a nutcase. Anyway - I do agree that she absolutely doesn't meet the AA, NA, etc definition of sobriety if she's drinking. And I know those programs have done a lot of good in many lives. But she doesn't seem to be in that type of program, if she's drinking and nobody is awkward or has anything to say about it. There are other ways, even other programs that meet the criteria for court approval. I just don't think substance use and abuse has a one-size-fits-all solution or that it's really fair to judge someone for failing to adhere to the guidelines of a program they don't seem to be on.

A second "final" note - I suppose she could have any one of a variety of part-time jobs without us knowing about it.
110% agree with you on this about Britney. There is no one size fits all solution and judgement based on NA/AA expectations when we have no idea what her status is, is not fair.
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

I think it's foolish for Brittany to pretend that she hasn't been in prison. Maybe if she'd started vlogging years later, she might be able to avoid it, but she was released weeks ago. If she wants to vlog, she should address it right away. I assume the reason she didn't is because she doesn't want viewers policing her behavior in the comments. I'm thinking that maybe she isn't on parole. It looks like she served her full sentence. Unless it was a condition of her plea deal, she may not have to report to anyone.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

askeptichere wrote:Cullen on Monday: "It is date night, and it is a rare occasion." Cut to them going to lunch at 1:30pm alone Sunday while the kids have been at the grandparents' house since Saturday night when they had the adults only Halloween party. And Gaines is away 4/7 days between MDO and Grand Dolly days, plus the day Brooks is also at MDO.

ALL THE EYE ROLLS.
I feel the same way when we have a date night, and my kids are in school Monday through Friday until 4 PM. My kids never ever all spend the night somewhere in one night so whenever they do it’s like a freaking vacation. They never have a date night and honestly they never have a whole night without their kids. One time year I give them a pass.
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

nutbagmcgee wrote:
askeptichere wrote:Cullen on Monday: "It is date night, and it is a rare occasion." Cut to them going to lunch at 1:30pm alone Sunday while the kids have been at the grandparents' house since Saturday night when they had the adults only Halloween party. And Gaines is away 4/7 days between MDO and Grand Dolly days, plus the day Brooks is also at MDO.

ALL THE EYE ROLLS.
I feel the same way when we have a date night, and my kids are in school Monday through Friday until 4 PM. My kids never ever all spend the night somewhere in one night so whenever they do it’s like a freaking vacation. They never have a date night and honestly they never have a whole night without their kids. One time year I give them a pass.
But are you and your husband at home together 24/7 while your kids are in school? They have the opportunity to go out just the two of them at least once a week. My son is in preschool a few hours a day, and my 2 year old is home with me. My kids spend one night away 2, maybe 3 times a year. I understand having a rare date night. I'm sorry, but I think it's ridiculous that they call it rare when they literally spent an extended amount of time together without kids 3 days in a row on top of the amount of time their kids are out of the house during the week.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

askeptichere wrote:
nutbagmcgee wrote:

ALL THE EYE ROLLS.
But are you and your husband at home together 24/7 while your kids are in school? They have the opportunity to go out just the two of them at least once a week. My son is in preschool a few hours a day, and my 2 year old is home with me. My kids spend one night away 2, maybe 3 times a year. I understand having a rare date night. I'm sorry, but I think it's ridiculous that they call it rare when they literally spent an extended amount of time together without kids 3 days in a row on top of the amount of time their kids are out of the house during the week.
But hanging around the house, doing chores or work, running errands or even just sitting on their asses isn't a grown up meal out at a nice restaurant for a birthday surprise. They might spend alone time together at home while they do day to day stuff, but a night out on the town is different, to me anyway. They rarely get a night out alone like that.
FitMom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by FitMom »

I get why it is special for their date night. It is definitely different than the morning/afternoon time. I just don't get why they don't do it more often. Their parents must not offer it. I am glad my in laws are always willing to let my kids spend the night. They do it 1-2 times a month.
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Because it's night and it's a nicer restaurant hardly makes it rare. What, other than that and they got dressed up, makes it any different than when they go out without the kids during the week? There is nothing rare about the fact that they get time alone together without kids every week.

As someone who's only time out (or even at home) alone with her husband without kids is literally less than 10 times a year, hearing them call this dinner out "rare" makes me a bit pissy.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

askeptichere wrote:Because it's night and it's a nicer restaurant hardly makes it rare. What, other than that and they got dressed up, makes it any different than when they go out without the kids during the week? There is nothing rare about the fact that they get time alone together without kids every week.

As someone who's only time out (or even at home) alone with her husband without kids is literally less than 10 times a year, hearing them call this dinner out "rare" makes me a bit pissy.
It was Cullen's surprise birthday dinner... i think thats what makes it different to me.
FitMom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by FitMom »

Playsinrain wrote:
askeptichere wrote:Because it's night and it's a nicer restaurant hardly makes it rare. What, other than that and they got dressed up, makes it any different than when they go out without the kids during the week? There is nothing rare about the fact that they get time alone together without kids every week.

It was Cullen's surprise birthday dinner... i think thats what makes it different to me.

That and it is nice going out without having to look at the clock and think about when the kids get out of school. They can have some drinks go home and be alone in the house. Definitely different than daily lunch trips.
wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

Everyone has different perceptions of what "date night" is or how rare it is, each situation is different. I understand you being pissy because you aren't in that situation but to others it does seem rare. Tomato, to-mah-to. Each their own.
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

japaluvr wrote:Everyone has different perceptions of what "date night" is or how rare it is, each situation is different. I understand you being pissy because you aren't in that situation but to others it does seem rare. Tomato, to-mah-to. Each their own.
You're right. I was going to continue arguing my case, but my everyone's parenting/childcare/work situation is unique.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

askeptichere wrote:
japaluvr wrote:Everyone has different perceptions of what "date night" is or how rare it is, each situation is different. I understand you being pissy because you aren't in that situation but to others it does seem rare. Tomato, to-mah-to. Each their own.
You're right. I was going to continue arguing my case, but my everyone's parenting/childcare/work situation is unique.
Plus C&K are just different. They tend to get a pass for being lazy and not using their time more wisely whereas other vloggers are held to a higher standard for being less likeable people.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

I saw at least one comment on one of Britney's vlogs asking if she was going to address her past...so I'm sure the comments/questions will continue to roll in. She's a "real" vlogger now, so she HAS to expect her background, arrest and jail time will leak out. Plus, C&K must know about this site and how much about Britney has been discovered.

As for C&K and dates...they do get a lot of alone time and eat out alone a lot as well. Why does Cullen need to celebrate his birthday 17 times? FFS, he's 35! His party was more than enough!!!

I did think it was a bit odd Cullen was having a giant cocktail with his lunch. He really does seem to drink A LOT! Maybe there is a problem that runs in their family? I remember he hinted his dad had a lot of issues back in the day. Ever since they moved to the new house it seems they've been drinking a lot more - or they've appeared in vlogs drinking or drunk. It's getting obvious they drink on camera by hiding their drinks in water bottles or water mugs - it was really obvious at the party this weekend.
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

ewokfan11 wrote:I saw at least one comment on one of Britney's vlogs asking if she was going to address her past...so I'm sure the comments/questions will continue to roll in. She's a "real" vlogger now, so she HAS to expect her background, arrest and jail time will leak out. Plus, C&K must know about this site and how much about Britney has been discovered.

As for C&K and dates...they do get a lot of alone time and eat out alone a lot as well. Why does Cullen need to celebrate his birthday 17 times? FFS, he's 35! His party was more than enough!!!

I did think it was a bit odd Cullen was having a giant cocktail with his lunch. He really does seem to drink A LOT! Maybe there is a problem that runs in their family? I remember he hinted his dad had a lot of issues back in the day. Ever since they moved to the new house it seems they've been drinking a lot more - or they've appeared in vlogs drinking or drunk. It's getting obvious they drink on camera by hiding their drinks in water bottles or water mugs - it was really obvious at the party this weekend.
I know right, Katie’s birthday was pretty much skipped because they were moving.

Return to “Cullen and Katie”