DailyAppropriatingCultures (Part 97)

spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyAppropriatingCultures (Part 97)

Unread post by spacekitty »

I genuinely hope they don’t put another living creature through shit for views, I wouldn’t put it past them at all but YTers in general treat animals like props or abandon them when things get too real for them and it breaks my heart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

princessanp wrote:I feel like they left her outside and and she actually escaped. Once they posted people were looking and a local YouTuber saw her posted on Facebook and was telling them to contact her to try to get more attention to her channel. Seems a lot of local people saw her posted and reached out to them. The seemed genuinely upset for once.

That makes it seem even more fishy too me..
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Both times Luna has escaped in the last few months (the last time was August) she was left outside unattended and got out really easily. It seems like the ONLY time Luna isn't trying to escape is when she's not living there (which has been most of her life so far). M&B don't seem to be responsible enough for a young dog like Luna. I also wonder if she's escaped more times, but they don't include that in the vlog.

If the gate is the problem, then they should figure out how to fix it - or pay someone to.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Why was the gate open and Luna just left in the yard to get out of the gate if they already knew that she would run out if it opened?
princessanp
Informer
Informer

Unread post by princessanp »

Playsinrain wrote:
princessanp wrote:I feel like they left her outside and and she actually escaped. Once they posted people were looking and a local YouTuber saw her posted on Facebook and was telling them to contact her to try to get more attention to her channel. Seems a lot of local people saw her posted and reached out to them. The seemed genuinely upset for once.

That makes it seem even more fishy too me..
I could be way off base, but based on the vlog I just genuinely feel like they were careless with Luna again. And in return she escaped. Who knows with these two though.

sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

I refuse to give these idiots a view for this! Anyone care to take one for the team and summarize the vlog for us?

princessanp
Informer
Informer

Playsinrain wrote:Why was the gate open and Luna just left in the yard to get out of the gate if they already knew that she would run out if it opened?
It could have been any number of people coming in and letting her out on accident, deliveries again, maybe they had the house keeper come in to clean up from the party while they went to the pumpkin patch, grounds keeper.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

God why does Ollie have to SCREAM EVERYTHING HE SAYS!!!! Teach him inside voice you assholes.
The rompers were extra ugly today.
Something isn't right about this whole Luna story. Tags don't just "fall off' collars.
If it's your biggest fear that she's gonna get attacked by coyotes then YOU SHOULDNT LEAVE HER OUT WHEN THE GATE IS OPEN!!!!
You are going to have to get a new gate and a new fence, or keep her in the side yard when you arent there, it's not that hard to figure out.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

princessanp wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:Why was the gate open and Luna just left in the yard to get out of the gate if they already knew that she would run out if it opened?
It could have been any number of people coming in and letting her out on accident, deliveries again, maybe they had the house keeper come in to clean up from the party while they went to the pumpkin patch, grounds keeper.

It's also telling that last time we had nest cam footage of her running out after the ups man we were shown the footage, but not this time. They know when these people are going to be there. They or someone else has to buzz the gate open. They knew Luna was in the yard and had escaped this exact same way last time. There is no excuse for it to happen a second time if they were paying attention to the dog like they should.
princessanp
Informer
Informer

Playsinrain wrote:
princessanp wrote:

It's also telling that last time we had nest cam footage of her running out after the ups man we were shown the footage, but not this time. They know when these people are going to be there. They or someone else has to buzz the gate open. They knew Luna was in the yard and had escaped this exact same way last time. There is no excuse for it to happen a second time if they were paying attention to the dog like they should.
Oh I 100% agree. I’m not defending them at all. They are idiots and shouldn’t be pet owners. But they are careless enough to do it. Especially with Luna. I agree no footage was fishy along with her tag mysteriously being missing but collar still there.

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

princessanp wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
princessanp wrote: It could have been any number of people coming in and letting her out on accident, deliveries again, maybe they had the house keeper come in to clean up from the party while they went to the pumpkin patch, grounds keeper.

Oh I 100% agree. I’m not defending them at all. They are idiots and shouldn’t be pet owners. But they are careless enough to do it. Especially with Luna. I agree no footage was fishy along with her tag mysteriously being missing but collar still there.

I've had tags fall off of collars. Also sometimes the rescuer takes the tag off to call owner and the dog escapes. My dog got out last month and came back with no tag. Nothing really fishy I'm just figuring someone took it off or if got hooked on something. Not defending them because this seems pretty careless. They never fully explained how she got out and didn't show the footage.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
princessanp wrote:
Playsinrain wrote: It's also telling that last time we had nest cam footage of her running out after the ups man we were shown the footage, but not this time. They know when these people are going to be there. They or someone else has to buzz the gate open. They knew Luna was in the yard and had escaped this exact same way last time. There is no excuse for it to happen a second time if they were paying attention to the dog like they should.

I've had tags fall off of collars. Also sometimes the rescuer takes the tag off to call owner and the dog escapes. My dog got out last month and came back with no tag. Nothing really fishy I'm just figuring someone took it off or if got hooked on something. Not defending them because this seems pretty careless. They never fully explained how she got out and didn't show the footage.

I don't think that the tags were on the collar when she showed up at whoever's house it was. They kept saying they didn't know why it was being posted on FB that they found her when all they had to do was call the number on the tags. I guess the tag could have gotten snagged on something and broke off. Ohh. now i'm going to look back at yesterday's vlog and see if there were tags on her collar...
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She had on no collar at all in yesterday's vlog, and in the photo of her on facebook there was no collar either. Missy had the collar in her hand in the car, it wasn't on luna at all at that point. Karma has on a collar in yesterday's vlog. Not saying they couldnt have put her collar on her before they let her outside, but it's fishy that she hasn't been shown with the collar on in the past 2 vlogs....
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Youd think since she's always kept on a leash she'd have a collar on.. Maybe they take the whole collar off instead of the leash only

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

I'm just saying. We have nicknamed our dog Houdini because she always manages to find a way out of the yard. You know what we did because we love her? We got a gate. And when she learned to get through the gate's bars? We added more pieces to make the openings more narrow. No one opens the gate without checking to make sure the dogs are inside. We don't leave her in the yard for long periods of time without supervision. We do this because we love her. I understand having a difficult dog. Some dogs just like to run and explore, but if they really cared about Luna they would do everything in their power to make sure she is always safe.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

Playsinrain wrote:
Theirmom wrote:The most likely answer at this point is that she’s being bred.
It’s not unusual for some breeders to put one litter into their purchase agreement.
If she turns up pregnant, it’s great click bait. And we’ll know this was a set up if the Oops Puppies are purebred.
And if Missy is TTC, can you imagine the click bait for Missy and Luna pregnant at the same time?

Also, vets have no problem spaying pregnant dogs. So if they use surprise puppies as an excuse to delay spaying, more proof of a setup.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Oh my god Missy and Luna being pregnant at the same time makes me want to vomit.
Oh my gosh, Playsinrain, I’m in legimate fits at the moment – this is hilarious to me for some reason! :lol: :love2:
abbytalks12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by abbytalks12 »

I think the only reason it seems fishy is because Bryan said Luna got out at 2pm, based on the nest cam footage, but when you see them arrive at the corn maze (which based on the vlog was the only time they'd left that day), the sun was much more like it is at 6pm, not 2. So was she missing for 4 hours while they were home?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Playsinrain wrote:God why does Ollie have to SCREAM EVERYTHING HE SAYS!!!! Teach him inside voice you assholes.
The rompers were extra ugly today.
Something isn't right about this whole Luna story. Tags don't just "fall off' collars.
If it's your biggest fear that she's gonna get attacked by coyotes then YOU SHOULDNT LEAVE HER OUT WHEN THE GATE IS OPEN!!!!
You are going to have to get a new gate and a new fence, or keep her in the side yard when you arent there, it's not that hard to figure out.
And isn't she chipped? Who would have a dog like that and not chip her? She has gotten out before, right? Aussies are notorious escape artists. I don't understand if she doesn't have a chip. In which case, whoever found her could find out who she belongs to. Duh.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

The whole thing is strange especially since all of these other YouTubers are involved.
So now Missy is doing her grocery shopping online? How lazy can she get? She really doesn’t do anything and now she can’t even go to the market?
ALL that perfectly good food she gave to those chickens! All those really good looking strawberries! I was stunned!
Sorry but that just boils my blood with these two. You know Finn didn’t eat that whole cheeseburger, so more wasted food.
I just thought of something. Weren’t they all going to some haunted house thing? So who was going to babysit the boys and June? Mimi and Jim? Where were they? Wouldn’t they have been there too? In Bryans tweet last night he made it sound like only missy and Corbin were out in the car. Why was he staying at home? Then we see Bryan getting shoes on and Corbin is driving. Why is Corbin driving when Bryan has lived there longer and knows his way around instead of Corbin who recently moved there? Whole thing is just strange.

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Do some of you think if they weren't on YouTube they wouldn't even make a big deal out of it? They replace anything and everything in that house - I could totally see Mithy just go and get another puppy to replace Luna if she didn't have any witnesses - just saying!!

Return to “Daily Bumps”