DailyAppropriatingCultures (Part 97)

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyAppropriatingCultures (Part 97)

Unread post by Playsinrain »

abbytalks12 wrote:I think the only reason it seems fishy is because Bryan said Luna got out at 2pm, based on the nest cam footage, but when you see them arrive at the corn maze (which based on the vlog was the only time they'd left that day), the sun was much more like it is at 6pm, not 2. So was she missing for 4 hours while they were home?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Plus didnt they say it was "super late" when they got home, the plan was to go out for dinner after the boys went to bed right? If she bolted at 2 and was gone for 6 hours like Bryan said then that would mean 8pm when they found her. That's not exactly "super late" in my book....
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

What really irritates me about these two - and not just in this particular situation, but a lot of times - is that they post their sob story on social media, and then never follow up. They had people tweeting back nice things, praying for them, thinking of them, offering to go out late at night and search, sharing on fb, asking how they were doing, etc. Then someone tweeted that she knew where Luna was, and everyone was asking for an update on whether they had found her. You’d think Bryan could be gracious, thank everyone for their concern, and let them know that Luna was ok. I know it’s just crazy minion behavior, but still, it’s nice that so many people took a minute to pray for them or tweet something supportive. But no - silence so that Bryan can capitalize on the clickbait and everyone has to watch the vlog to find out. He’s just so narcissistic!

With all that space, can they really not find a space for the dogs to be outside safely? It’s just beyond ridiculous. They are the king and queen of constant home projects - pay someone to come build something that will keep the dogs safe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
princessanp
Informer
Informer

Unread post by princessanp »

Playsinrain wrote:
abbytalks12 wrote:I think the only reason it seems fishy is because Bryan said Luna got out at 2pm, based on the nest cam footage, but when you see them arrive at the corn maze (which based on the vlog was the only time they'd left that day), the sun was much more like it is at 6pm, not 2. So was she missing for 4 hours while they were home?

Plus didnt they say it was "super late" when they got home, the plan was to go out for dinner after the boys went to bed right? If she bolted at 2 and was gone for 6 hours like Bryan said then that would mean 8pm when they found her. That's not exactly "super late" in my book....
Oh good point!!! And missy said they had been looking for her for 2 hours (I think) and since when is Oliver in bed by 8? Let alone 6 (if they started looking 2 hours prior) hmm going to watch again to see if they show the clock at any point

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Oh good lord ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage

usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

Horrible quality, but it's obviously two digits on the clock in the car. 10:28?[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 58aa2e.jpg[/img]

This makes sense....Luna goes missing at 2. They forget about her for 6 hours. They are home at 8. Missy says it's been the most stressful two hours (8-10). They decide to go looking at 10:15. They find her at 10:30. That's a long time for a dog to be missing.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Last edited by usernamessuck on Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

cat9480 wrote:Oh good lord ImageImageImageImage

[img]

Da fuq??????? YOU HAVE LIKE 18 YOU HAVE BOUGHT ALL MONTH LONG??? Just dig through the trash you idiot!
francis3125
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by francis3125 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... fb3e9f.jpg[/img]

Ewwww

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Annnnnd then there’s this (I really need to get off Twitter and do something productive Image). Bryan’s ego just exploded, I’m sure.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 51540a.jpg[/img]

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

usernamessuck wrote:Horrible quality, but it's obviously two digits on the clock in the car. 10:28?[img]h
So if she was gone for 6 hours like bryan said, then she didn't get out at 2 pm... Idk the timeline is just fishy and so is the fact that they keep saying over and over again that she had a collar with tags on, but she's never shown wearing the collar. Why would the people who found her take off her collar if there were no tags? Why would they not put it back on her? the first time the collar is shown it's in Missy's hands in the car.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

No one would even know who they are... LMAO even after they said who they were :lol: the facial hair is spot on... LMAOOOOO
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

cat9480 wrote:Annnnnd then there’s this (I really need to get off Twitter and do something productive Image). Bryan’s ego just exploded, I’m sure.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 51540a.jpg[/img]

He’s not wrong, it is scary. Scarily obsessive Image

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

usernamessuck wrote:Horrible quality, but it's obviously two digits on the clock in the car. 10:28?

This makes sense....Luna goes missing at 2. They forget about her for 6 hours. They are home at 8. Missy says it's been the most stressful two hours (8-10). They decide to go looking at 10:15. They find her at 10:30. That's a long time for a dog to be missing.

I see what you added and maybe that does make more sense. The photo that the guy posted was also during daylight. So while they were at the pumpkin patch this guy had Luna and was posting about her. They had to have left the house AFTER 2 pm. So they don't look to make sure the dogs are there before they leave the house?
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

So, my assumed timeline is:
Luna gets out at 2pm when the lazy groceries are delivered.
B&M don’t notice.
They leave around 5/6.
They get back 8-ish and notice her missing.
Bryan’s first tweet is at 9pm their time.
People start tweeting them that Luna is posted on a community Facebook page as a found pet.
They pick her up at 10:15pm.

She was missing for 2-4 hours while they were still at home. They LEFT without checking on her.
She was gone 6+ hours before they even realized it.

They are the worst.

:roll:
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

Double post.

I wonder what time the found dog post was made. I wonder if they KNEW where she was BEFORE they left for the pumpkin patch, and left her there for better vlog footage.

:roll:
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Why are so many minions linked up with their community missing pets site?

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Theirmom wrote:So, my assumed timeline is:
B&M don’t notice.
They leave around 5/6.
People start tweeting them that Luna is posted on a community Facebook page as a found pet.

She was missing for 2-4 hours while they were still at home. They LEFT without checking on her.

They are the worst.

They make me so irate. How the hell do they not notice the dog missing while they are at home for 2-4 HOURS?? The last thing i do before i close my door and leave my house is make sure the dog is in the house, never fails, every single time. Even if i'm just running to the store for 5 mins. Hell even if i know for sure my dog is in the house, if i start missing her i check and figure out where she is (9 times out of 10 that would be in someone's bed or under a blanket somewhere) she's even learned that if i call her and shes somewhere chilling under a blanket she will yip or wiggle so i can hear or see her so i won't come and disturb her. :lol:
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Theirmom wrote:Double post.

I wonder what time the found dog post was made. I wonder if they KNEW where she was BEFORE they left for the pumpkin patch, and left her there for better vlog footage. Image

I tried to catch it in the vlog but Bryan knows what he is doing and conveniently keeps that info out of the frame. You can see the pm part of the time but thats it.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Playsinrain wrote:
Theirmom wrote:So, my assumed timeline is:
B&M don’t notice.
They leave around 5/6.

They are the worst.

They make me so irate. How the hell do they not notice the dog missing while they are at home for 2-4 HOURS?? The last thing i do before i close my door and leave my house is make sure the dog is in the house, never fails, every single time. Even if i'm just running to the store for 5 mins. Hell even if i know for sure my dog is in the house, if i start missing her i check and figure out where she is (9 times out of 10 that would be in someone's bed or under a blanket somewhere) she's even learned that if i call her and shes somewhere chilling under a blanket she will yip or wiggle so i can hear or see her so i won't come and disturb her. Image
I guess when you have huge "property", you don't notice that your "beloved" dog is missing. ImageImageImage
I guess I should be glad I only have a 1200SF condo, so I know if my third child is not there.
I can't believe they even acted like it was "stressful" knowing she was gone.
If she isn't chipped, they had better get her chipped.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

I think like some others have said she wasn't wearing her collar when found. I never take my dogs collars off except for when I bathe them then I put them right back on. Also my shih tzu is an escape artist so when I leave the house I always lock her in my bedroom, every single time. The photo missy showed on Facebook Luna wasn't wearing a collar so I think missy brought the collar with her to vlog it so she didn't look like an idiot.

Last edited by MommaLindsey2 on Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Theirmom wrote:Double post.

I wonder what time the found dog post was made. I wonder if they KNEW where she was BEFORE they left for the pumpkin patch, and left her there for better vlog footage. Image

I wonder if they had the person delete the post. She's not on any of the Temecula/Murrieta lost pet sites on Facebook. Unless it's just a La Cresta page and someone posted there. I could see minions watching the La Cresta community pages for peeks at the Lumps.
On the Halloween costume posts, you wanna hear something creepy? Some Bratayley weirdo had "Hannie" (Annie and her "boyfriend") on her birthday cake. And her mom agreed to it. Sick. I don't get the adulation these vloggers get. I just don't.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”