Sam and Nia: What will they fake next? Part 5

Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam and Nia: What will they fake next? Part 5

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

Does anyone else think that Sam would literally do anything for views, he might fake suicide or make it seem like something awful happened to him on Halloween. I was thinking if he's really mentally ill he might even harm himself just to be the center of attention and get the views back up. I honestly feel sorry for Nia she's so brainwashed it's sad to watch.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Donuts and Lunchables for the first 2 meals of the day - are you serious Nia? For someone who doesn't have to go to work she clearly doesn't think about prepping healthy meals for her kids! Why is Nia vlogging while driving with her kids? Does she not think it's more important to focus on the road? The rehearsed lines are now going overboard - she's even got Abram saying them! Baby Chucky looked super creepy as usual - especially when she was throwing a tantrum!
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

brownprincess93 wrote:Donuts and Lunchables for the first 2 meals of the day - are you serious Nia? For someone who doesn't have to go to work she clearly doesn't think about prepping healthy meals for her kids! Why is Nia vlogging while driving with her kids? Does she not think it's more important to focus on the road? The rehearsed lines are now going overboard - she's even got Abram saying them! Baby Chucky looked super creepy as usual - especially when she was throwing a tantrum!
Awhile back they rented a Cadillac Escalade and Nia said how much they should buy one.....I just had to laugh, since she had wrecked, backed into, sideswiped the Pilot (a much smaller suv, quite a few times) and Yes, she needs to STOP vlogging while driving, I mean how dangerous, for everyone on the road.
Yes, what happened to making all the healthy baby food, they don't work outside the home, seems to me they should have much more time to cook healthy meals, I think it just shows that they are very very lazy parents in the long run.
And Sams "mission" trip, what is that nonsense about....making some crack about not taking government money, so they can't be restricted from spreading the "word" to the helpless people. sound more like another Sam scheme...right up there with the Vegas shirts scam.
And by the way, can anyone tell how many days they are behind, again with no job outside the home?
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

This has to be at least a week ago, maybe more. Sam's been back for several days.
Samaritan's Purse? Joel Osteen is involved with that, and that's about all I needed to know. Thumbs down.

We could get very drunk if we had a drinking game with Nia's "sooo cute's" in this vlog, lol.

I'm sorry, but NO mother worth her salt sends her children off to school with only donuts in their tummies. Poor teachers. So, then lunchables (we used to call them dog food for kids) for lunch, and two trips to fast food chicken joints. Really, feeding healthy food to children ages 7, 4 and 1.5 is not that hard. This is pure laziness, and they do it all. the. time.

When I finished the vlog with Sam bragging about bringing "The Word" to the folks in Houston, the next video I was prompted to watch was $7,000 IN A SINGLE STOCKING!!. How's that for highlighting their hypocrisy? LOL.
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

I am starting to think, OK been thinking it for a while, that all their mentioning of Lunchables and them showing and eating at fast food joints is their way of trolling for sponsors. I mean how many times has ol' Sam mentioned that chicken place they eat at after church EVERY Sunday. he is hoping someone will throw some cash their way.

I am sure that Ashley Madison will be glad to sponsor a vlog or two, anything for their good paying customers. lol
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

I feel like this family thinks having donuts for breakfast regularly is totally normal. When Nia did her lunch packing vlog a few months ago she made such a big deal about packing Symphony a healthy lunch and allowing her one small unhealthy snack. Guess that didn't last long. It seems like everyday we see Nia doing heaping loads of laundry and I cannot remember a single time seeing Sam wash or fold a single item. That cross bandana he was wearing was too much. Looked absolutely ridiculous on him.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

1finn wrote:I am starting to think, OK been thinking it for a while, that all their mentioning of Lunchables and them showing and eating at fast food joints is their way of trolling for sponsors. I mean how many times has ol' Sam mentioned that chicken place they eat at after church EVERY Sunday. he is hoping someone will throw some cash their way.

I am sure that Ashley Madison will be glad to sponsor a vlog or two, anything for their good paying customers. lol
Oh, oh! Speaking of Ashley Madison, I saw a comment last week on an instagram photo of the trailer. It said "is that where Sam is going to hook up with Trisha?" I've been waiting and waiting for some AM woman to tell a Sam story! :D
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Why doesn't Nia make her handmade crap and sell it on Etsy anymore?
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

flightlessbird wrote:Why doesn't Nia make her handmade crap and sell it on Etsy anymore?
Because they've got enough money coming in from the shirt scam.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

Views are way, way down and who knows what's going on with the sub count, but I'm guessing it's not good. Sam may have to start working again, ya think?
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

JLPC wrote:Views are way, way down and who knows what's going on with the sub count, but I'm guessing it's not good. Sam may have to start working again, ya think?
There is no reason to hide the subscribers, unless they suddenly went way down. From what I have seen, Sam has been accused of buying subs and YouTube caught him and took his subs away. Most YTubers want their subs to show, for sponsors and advertising, which makes a whole lot more sense than "I took them down, so I didn't follow them" or some other rot that Sam came up with, that their basics believe.

Yes, I concur on Sam starting to work again, although I don't think he makes a good nurse, seem to full of himself. I really hope that they have socked away most of their money (but I doubt it) for the future, as most YTubers have been divesting themselves into other avenues, realizing that revenue is down.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

I agree that Sam is absolutely not suited to be a nurse. I'd also guess that there is no money squirreled away. They spend like drunken sailors.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Okay....so Nia has to go drop that ugly thing at Symphony's school - and still continues to sit in her car vlogging about the whole thing instead of driving over and dropping it off? Show of hands who really wanted to hear her stupid story?? Okay Symphony needs to learn to not get food all over her mouth or licking her lips - my goodness the 4:40 mark is brutal!! Who buys gifts for a messed up psycho? The best gift is to ship him off to a looney bin for a few months so he can learn about controlling his behaviour! Nia lives in LA LA LAND - she thinks she has a perfect family and amazing marriage but we all know she's just as delusional as he is!!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

JLPC wrote:I agree that Sam is absolutely not suited to be a nurse. I'd also guess that there is no money squirreled away. They spend like drunken sailors.
He would marry a _horrible_ nurse. He doesn't have an empathetic bone in his body. I can't imagine him cleaning up an incontinent adult without making them feel bad.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

So Nia admits that the trailer was a motivator to get Sam to start working on that shack in Oklahoma. Good luck with that honey. Can't motivate that kind of laziness.
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

Didn't Sam make comments in the past about patients, or have I made that up? I don't watch them because I can't deal with Sam.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

Wow I watched a Matt and EM vlog with them in it and his eyes were bugging out of his head how does no one see that, what is he on!! This was two years ago too I see nothing has gotten better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

brownprincess93 wrote:Okay....so Nia has to go drop that ugly thing at Symphony's school - and still continues to sit in her car vlogging about the whole thing instead of driving over and dropping it off? Show of hands who really wanted to hear her stupid story?? Okay Symphony needs to learn to not get food all over her mouth or licking her lips - my goodness the 4:40 mark is brutal!! Who buys gifts for a messed up psycho? The best gift is to ship him off to a looney bin for a few months so he can learn about controlling his behaviour! Nia lives in LA LA LAND - she thinks she has a perfect family and amazing marriage but we all know she's just as delusional as he is!!
I thought you were talking about Chucky when you wrote ''....so Nia has to go drop that ugly thing at Symphony's school.''
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Scar2016 wrote:
brownprincess93 wrote:Okay....so Nia has to go drop that ugly thing at Symphony's school - and still continues to sit in her car vlogging about the whole thing instead of driving over and dropping it off? Show of hands who really wanted to hear her stupid story?? Okay Symphony needs to learn to not get food all over her mouth or licking her lips - my goodness the 4:40 mark is brutal!! Who buys gifts for a messed up psycho? The best gift is to ship him off to a looney bin for a few months so he can learn about controlling his behaviour! Nia lives in LA LA LAND - she thinks she has a perfect family and amazing marriage but we all know she's just as delusional as he is!!
I thought you were talking about Chucky when you wrote ''....so Nia has to go drop that ugly thing at Symphony's school.''
HAHAHA OMG that was so funny!!! Baby Chucky was throwing a fit the other day too since she wanted to go to Abram's class - Nia was doing her stupid baby talk while telling her "little bunny" (yeah okay) she wasn't ready yet. Nia thinks she has the answers to everything!
E_8
Talker
Talker

Unread post by E_8 »

Has anyone seen how Nia is asking everyone to tag Taylor Swift in the picture of her Halloween costume so she’ll see it? Like Taylor Swift would care...lol

Return to “Sam and Nia”