• Advertisement

DailyAppropriatingCultures (Part 97)

Re: DailyAppropriatingCultures (Part 97)

Postby Theirmom » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:29 pm

Best shot I could get, because there’s a blur filter as soon as the camera shifts. But I’m pretty sure up in the corner it says 2:30pm. [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171031/a8cad054c1be35e7b443fdae3f3f8417.tif[/img]

Backs up my theory that they knew where she was and didn’t bother picking her up to get dramatic vlog footage.
:roll:
Theirmom
True Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby Playsinrain » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:37 pm

Theirmom wrote:https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171031/a8cad054c1be35e7b443fdae3f3f8417.tif

That was less than 30 mins from when she ran off!!!!!!!

I would bet money they saw that post called and said they couldnt come to get her until later, went about their night and totally scripted all that footage of them worrying....
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper

Postby usernamessuck » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:49 pm

But like Luna is crate trained right? You're telling me they keep her in the crate while they're home, but don't put her in the crate before they leave? That's the whole point of the crate.....

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
usernamessuck
Informer

Postby queentee20 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:31 pm

I hope corbin & bryan have a huge falling out & Corbin’s money hungry ass will sell out and expose all of bryan’s fake vlogs, like this one with Luna xD
queentee20
Gossiper

Postby FakingIt_MakingIt » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:33 pm

queentee20 wrote:I hope corbin & bryan have a huge falling out & Corbin’s money hungry ass will sell out and expose all of bryan’s fake vlogs, like this one with Luna xD

Yes!! Please! Although Im sure any "friends" are made to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Extreme Gossiper

Postby jspo97 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:49 pm

These people are SO IRRESPONSIBLE!

How many times has Luna gotten out or been lost now?
Personal, but a few years ago my dog (my baby) got out of my yard and I never found her. First and only time she ever got out.

The lumps are SO lucky with how many times Luna has gotten out. If they don’t figure something safe for the dogs they’re going to lose her for good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jspo97
Amateur

Postby coolusername1236 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:07 pm

Sorry if anyone has mentioned any of this stuff.

Missy putting Finn in the hands of a dangerous child like Ollie, and telling Finn not to jump from one bench to another, but not making any effort to stop him, really goes to show how great of a parent Missy is.

How did Luna get outside in the first place!? She's never outside, and even if she was, I don't think she's the best dog to leave outside when you gone for hours like they were. I mean look at what happened the last time they lost her!
Snickerdoodles are the best
coolusername1236
Informer

Postby queentee20 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:12 pm

cat9480 wrote:Annnnnd then there’s this (I really need to get off Twitter and do something productive ). Bryan’s ego just exploded, I’m sure.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 51540a.jpg

wow they win first place in the scariest costume category! that scared me shitless....
queentee20
Gossiper

Postby onbreak » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:15 pm

She was in the pool area.. Couldn't tell when they showed get if she had a collar on
Weird how they had no problem looking at the camera all day until this shit storm
I wonder why he claimed it was a weird day the strange texts and messages.. As soon as I've gotten a text from my neighbor my dog jumped the fence I went to get him.. There was no stress.. Then the next morning when i let him out i looked around my yard and moved a wood pile he climbed up and it hasn't happened again

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
onbreak
True Gossiper

Postby coolusername1236 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:17 pm

Playsinrain wrote:God why does Ollie have to SCREAM EVERYTHING HE SAYS!!!! Teach him inside voice you assholes.
The rompers were extra ugly today.
Something isn't right about this whole Luna story. Tags don't just "fall off' collars.
If it's your biggest fear that she's gonna get attacked by coyotes then YOU SHOULDNT LEAVE HER OUT WHEN THE GATE IS OPEN!!!!
You are going to have to get a new gate and a new fence, or keep her in the side yard when you arent there, it's not that hard to figure out.
Now that I think of it, what if she's JUMPING over the fence!? She's bigger than she was the last time they shew her jumping...
coolusername1236
Informer

Postby laughsatytfame » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:40 pm

onbreak wrote:She was in the pool area.. Couldn't tell when they showed get if she had a collar on
Weird how they had no problem looking at the camera all day until this shit storm
I wonder why he claimed it was a weird day the strange texts and messages.. As soon as I've gotten a text from my neighbor my dog jumped the fence I went to get him.. There was no stress.. Then the next morning when i let him out i looked around my yard and moved a wood pile he climbed up and it hasn't happened again

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

It is truly amazing how little it takes to 'stress" these two out. Life's everyday little normal things send them into a tail spin. I can only imagine the insanity that would go down if actual stress or tragedy hit these perpetual lazy teenagers. :lol:
laughsatytfame
Gossiper

Postby brownprincess93 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:59 pm

Do any of you guys find it funny that in the beginning of the vlog BryLard shares his sad news, frowns and then their stupid up-beat intro starts? Like WTF!! Also what is with these dumbass vloggers who have serious situations going on and have to vlog right away - like if their house is on fire are they going to vlog while they are trying to escape? It's so stupid!! I skipped through their day, no need to see the boys screaming in those ugly blue rompers with BryLards fake "OMG Babe" comments every 5 seconds. Bust out the Oscar for Mithy's "Thuper Thad" performance when Luna went missing - she was obviously on her phone "trying" to find out more info, I'm sure she was playing her stupid game when BryLard didn't have the camera on her! Luna was like "Damn it - I finally got away from these idiots and they brought me back to their nut house"
brownprincess93
True Gossiper

Postby abbytalks12 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:18 pm

Playsinrain wrote:
abbytalks12 wrote:I think the only reason it seems fishy is because Bryan said Luna got out at 2pm, based on the nest cam footage, but when you see them arrive at the corn maze (which based on the vlog was the only time they'd left that day), the sun was much more like it is at 6pm, not 2. So was she missing for 4 hours while they were home?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Plus didnt they say it was "super late" when they got home, the plan was to go out for dinner after the boys went to bed right? If she bolted at 2 and was gone for 6 hours like Bryan said then that would mean 8pm when they found her. That's not exactly "super late" in my book....

Bryan also goes on to say while they were at dinner that they were planning on doing something super fun after. The whole this is confusing to be honest, especially since they can access the nest cam footage from their phones while they are out.

abbytalks12
Talker

Postby abbytalks12 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:21 pm

Theirmom wrote:So, my assumed timeline is:
Luna gets out at 2pm when the lazy groceries are delivered.
B&M don’t notice.
They leave around 5/6.
They get back 8-ish and notice her missing.
Bryan’s first tweet is at 9pm their time.
People start tweeting them that Luna is posted on a community Facebook page as a found pet.
They pick her up at 10:15pm.

She was missing for 2-4 hours while they were still at home. They LEFT without checking on her.
She was gone 6+ hours before they even realized it.

They are the worst.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That’s what I figured too. How can they possibly leave without checking on their dogs, especially when Luna has gotten out before?

abbytalks12
Talker

Postby clashingpiglet » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:27 pm

"OUR PUPPY IS MISSING..." just a reminder how bad their grammar is (see there present tense.) Can't even get the tense right. Luna is not lost. Luna was lost... was. Bryan, your puppy WAS missing. Your title on the other hand, IS clickbait. As in, as of this moment... present tense.
Gtfo with the titles.
If their life wasn't so ridiculous, I would stop watching this mess. It's like those btches you keep on your fb, so you can watch the train wreck. Can't. Turn. Away.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
clashingpiglet
Amateur

Postby coolusername1236 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:44 pm

brownprincess93 wrote:Do any of you guys find it funny that in the beginning of the vlog BryLard shares his sad news, frowns and then their stupid up-beat intro starts? Like WTF!! Also what is with these dumbass vloggers who have serious situations going on and have to vlog right away - like if their house is on fire are they going to vlog while they are trying to escape? It's so stupid!! I skipped through their day, no need to see the boys screaming in those ugly blue rompers with BryLards fake "OMG Babe" comments every 5 seconds. Bust out the Oscar for Mithy's "Thuper Thad" performance when Luna went missing - she was obviously on her phone "trying" to find out more info, I'm sure she was playing her stupid game when BryLard didn't have the camera on her! Luna was like "Damn it - I finally got away from these idiots and they brought me back to their nut house"
coolusername1236
Informer

Postby coolusername1236 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:44 pm

brownprincess93 wrote:Do any of you guys find it funny that in the beginning of the vlog BryLard shares his sad news, frowns and then their stupid up-beat intro starts? Like WTF!! Also what is with these dumbass vloggers who have serious situations going on and have to vlog right away - like if their house is on fire are they going to vlog while they are trying to escape? It's so stupid!! I skipped through their day, no need to see the boys screaming in those ugly blue rompers with BryLards fake "OMG Babe" comments every 5 seconds. Bust out the Oscar for Mithy's "Thuper Thad" performance when Luna went missing - she was obviously on her phone "trying" to find out more info, I'm sure she was playing her stupid game when BryLard didn't have the camera on her! Luna was like "Damn it - I finally got away from these idiots and they brought me back to their nut house"
I bet they still posted because if they didn't, their fans would probably be all over the place!
coolusername1236
Informer

Postby honeybear » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:03 pm

I'm sure this is very nitpicky of me, but how can they not recognize their own dog? Maybe I am just the strange one, but I would be able to know it was my dog instantly from photos.
honeybear
Gossiper

Postby cat9480 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:10 pm

honeybear wrote:I'm sure this is very nitpicky of me, but how can they not recognize their own dog? Maybe I am just the strange one, but I would be able to know it was my dog instantly from photos.

I had this thought, too. I guess if it had been a couple weeks and she had lost weight or something, I could understand...but they just saw her that morning. Plus, responsible pet owners keep a list of identifying features in case their pet ever gets lost. I feel like I know every little spot my cats have because I want to be able to describe them to people if they ever get lost!

cat9480
Gossiper

Postby honeybear » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:21 pm

cat9480 wrote:
honeybear wrote:I'm sure this is very nitpicky of me, but how can they not recognize their own dog? Maybe I am just the strange one, but I would be able to know it was my dog instantly from photos.

I had this thought, too. I guess if it had been a couple weeks and she had lost weight or something, I could understand...but they just saw her that morning. Plus, responsible pet owners keep a list of identifying features in case their pet ever gets lost. I feel like I know every little spot my cats have because I want to be able to describe them to people if they ever get lost!

Exactly. It's like identical twins. They might look the same to everyone else, but the parents can always tell them apart. I think it was a really sad indicator that they don't know Luna at all...
honeybear
Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:51 pm

And one more time: WHY ISN'T SHE MICROCHIPPED???
Sorry, but that really pisses me off. They know she gets out, money isn't an issue, WTF?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby cat9480 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:56 pm

lmmomSD wrote:
And one more time: WHY ISN'T SHE MICROCHIPPED???
Sorry, but that really pisses me off. They know she gets out, money isn't an issue, WTF?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

She might be...a microchip only helps if she ends up at a shelter or vet. The average person has no way to scan to see if she has a chip.

cat9480
Gossiper

Postby usernamessuck » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:33 pm

Who says stuff like this? I get wanting them to be little forever, but short. I wouldn't wish that on my kids.[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171101/26bceaad65a42aa7de02d923c889999e.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
usernamessuck
Informer

Postby Makennnzie » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:41 pm

honeybear wrote:
cat9480 wrote:

Exactly. It's like identical twins. They might look the same to everyone else, but the parents can always tell them apart. I think it was a really sad indicator that they don't know Luna at all...

I was thinking that at first, but then I rewatched and I really think they just kept saying that for added dramatic effect. Because Missy would just keep talking about how how they had to go get her blah blah and Bryan was the one who kept forcing “OH EM GEE IF IT EVEN ISSSSS HER. WE DONT EVEN KNOWWWWW GUYSSSS”. You’d have to be a total idiot not to recognize your very distinguishable dog.

Anything to make it more dramatic than it really is.
Makennnzie
Amateur

Postby coolusername1236 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:42 pm

"RIP mine and Ollie's pumpkins" -Brylard

It's a shame I'm not surprised by his grammatical errors anymore.
coolusername1236
Informer

PreviousNext

Return to DailyBumps/BumpsAlongTheWay