myka stauffer

Preslynn
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Re: myka stauffer

Unread post by Preslynn »

Radley has longer hair than Huxley did before she butchered it but she left his alone. So I don't get it. If she was going to cut his hair when he JUST came home, couldn't she have just buzzed it all one length at least?
lara77
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lara77 »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:Oh my god. She cut huxleys hair. It looks sooooo bad. The poor kid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I came to talk about that. That seriously gave me the rage. And she says he cried and didn't want her to do it? WT actual F?????? Seriously, cuddle him, make him feel safe, play with him. DOn't buzz his effing hair off when he is scared, unsettled and doesn't want you to do it. But hey, "doesn't he look cuter?" asks Myka... He is not an accessory. Poor , poor, poor child :(
lara77
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lara77 »

Also, sorry for the double message, but that haircut looks like a revenge for not liking her.. Really, what was she thinking
DollarStoreShampoo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DollarStoreShampoo »

OMG, it's that mushroom haircut that high school guys had circa 1995. Why??

damondaniel
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by damondaniel »

Lmao I didn't even know myka had minions but they're SO mad that people are criticizing her decision to give her traumatized adopted child a completely unnecessary haircut
British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by British25 »

Why on Earth would they think that would be a good idea?! Whoever said they are just going about their daily life was right, the way they've done this is bullshit. That poor boy :(
applebutter_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by applebutter_dreams »

The haircut is the worst thing I have ever seen. That poor poor little boy. What is seriously the matter with her?
In the end, we're all just dreams...
:love2:
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

damondaniel wrote:Lmao I didn't even know myka had minions but they're SO mad that people are criticizing her decision to give her traumatized adopted child a completely unnecessary haircut
But they can't keep up with the criticism, and even some of the mini-onions are joining in!
https://imgur.com/LYUEEFB
https://imgur.com/Rj6lmvi
DollarStoreShampoo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DollarStoreShampoo »

Unsubbed. Don't even want to watch for snark value. I truly feel for these children.

amf2224
Talker
Talker

Unread post by amf2224 »

The comments about Huxleys hair that haircut is HORRIBLE.

amf2224
Talker
Talker

Unread post by amf2224 »

I LITERALLY cannot believe that she would cut (and traumatize) him!!!! Poor guy who just got into a brand new world, and now you’re going to cut his hair?! She even said he was mad!!! Dumb a**! Sorry!

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

lara77 wrote:Also, sorry for the double message, but that haircut looks like a revenge for not liking her.. Really, what was she thinking
Lmao its so sad to invision this happening lol
kgiff77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kgiff77 »

For some reason I though she watched Jess’s videos. I thought I saw a comment once upon a time. Doesn’t she remember buzzgate and how much the twins were affected?

chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

I hate how Myka screams and yells around the house for no good reason. It must be really disconcerting for Huxley who doesn’t understand English because he doesn’t know she’s just being obnoxious opposed to her yelling out of anger.

angelhollow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by angelhollow »

Poor poor Huxley. He's so traumatised - he's basically been kidnapped - and now this freaky new "Mom" thinks it's a good idea to shave his head when he clearly just needs support, comfort, love and consistency right now. But no - instead Myka is too busy playing Angelina Jolie and Maddox for the camera.
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

amf2224 wrote:I LITERALLY cannot believe that she would cut (and traumatize) him!!!! Poor guy who just got into a brand new world, and now you’re going to cut his hair?! She even said he was mad!!! Dumb a**! Sorry!

Seriously, she treats the kid like he’s a dog or something... “poor guy did not like it” then laughs.
Not thinking at all about the amount of trauma he’s been through in such a short amount of time (even though she’s just made a video saying he was acting out due to grief), then decides to take away his physical autonomy as well. Great parenting Myka, you’re not a narcissist at all..

ewitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ewitsme »

new to the thread and to the channel but based on what ive seen so far it looks like all shes been doing is exploiting the child. shes not even giving him a chance to become accustomed with his surroundings and their life style before shoving a camera in his face.
:toss:
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

Put yourself in his shoes even as an adult for someone to take me away from my home country, everyone around me looks different and talks a language I have no clue how to speak, they call me by a new name and then cut my hair..... It sounds like a complete nightmare. The thing is everything was needed to give him a better life EXCEPT the haircut!!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
ewitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ewitsme »

Kaylor1 wrote:Put yourself in his shoes even as an adult for someone to take me away from my home country, everyone around me looks different and talks a language I have no clue how to speak, they call me by a new name and then cut my hair..... It sounds like a complete nightmare. The thing is everything was needed to give him a better life EXCEPT the haircut!!

They need to take it slow, honestly. Like i know its exciting to have a new child and such but they shouldve maybe tooken some class or done some research on how to introduce a out of country adopted child into the new family and new "world"! Pushing everything on him at once isnt going to end up so well.
:toss:
British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by British25 »

Kaylor1 wrote:Put yourself in his shoes even as an adult for someone to take me away from my home country, everyone around me looks different and talks a language I have no clue how to speak, they call me by a new name and then cut my hair..... It sounds like a complete nightmare. The thing is everything was needed to give him a better life EXCEPT the haircut!!

I didn't even think about everyone around him looking different! He's probably only had very minimal contact with westerners, if any at all. He might as well be on another planet with all the things he's not accustomed to. New people, new faces, new food, new language, new psychos cutting his hair. Poor kid, my heart honestly breaks for him because she is not acting out of love for him at all. She wants him to look 'cuter' and to catch him saying "mama" on camera. He really is just an accessory for her, and I think she was using this whole thing to get on the adoption train of YouTube, hopefully go viral with this bullshit letter to his birthmom and make money from it. She's disgusting.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”