DailyAppropriatingCultures (Part 97)

spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyAppropriatingCultures (Part 97)

Unread post by spacekitty »

onbreak wrote:Why are so many minions linked up with their community missing pets site?

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Maybe it started with one and just got shared repetitively, or at least I’d hope that’s the case

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:I think like some others have said she wasn't wearing her collar when found. I never take my dogs collars off except for when I bathe them then I put them right back on. Also my shih tzu is an escape artist so when I leave the house I always lock her in my bedroom, every single time. The photo missy showed on Facebook Luna wasn't wearing a collar so I think missy brought the collar with her to vlog it so she didn't look like an idiot.

The found dog post, you can clearly see no collar and she cut out what it said at the top. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... a2004a.jpg[/img]

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Playsinrain wrote:God why does Ollie have to SCREAM EVERYTHING HE SAYS!!!! Teach him inside voice you assholes.
The rompers were extra ugly today.
Something isn't right about this whole Luna story. Tags don't just "fall off' collars.
If it's your biggest fear that she's gonna get attacked by coyotes then YOU SHOULDNT LEAVE HER OUT WHEN THE GATE IS OPEN!!!!
You are going to have to get a new gate and a new fence, or keep her in the side yard when you arent there, it's not that hard to figure out.
Our labs’ tags came off all the time. They would wrestle each other and grab collars. We would find their collars or tags in the yard. One ate a tag and needed surgery to remove it. That’s when we switched to monogrammed collars with their names and our phone number. Pet surgery is expensive.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Youd think they'd notice She's not in her cage

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

Best shot I could get, because there’s a blur filter as soon as the camera shifts. But I’m pretty sure up in the corner it says 2:30pm. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 3f8417.tif[/img]

Backs up my theory that they knew where she was and didn’t bother picking her up to get dramatic vlog footage.
:roll:
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

That was less than 30 mins from when she ran off!!!!!!!

I would bet money they saw that post called and said they couldnt come to get her until later, went about their night and totally scripted all that footage of them worrying....
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

But like Luna is crate trained right? You're telling me they keep her in the crate while they're home, but don't put her in the crate before they leave? That's the whole point of the crate.....

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

queentee20 wrote:I hope corbin & bryan have a huge falling out & Corbin’s money hungry ass will sell out and expose all of bryan’s fake vlogs, like this one with Luna xD

Yes!! Please! Although Im sure any "friends" are made to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
jspo97
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jspo97 »

These people are SO IRRESPONSIBLE!

How many times has Luna gotten out or been lost now?
Personal, but a few years ago my dog (my baby) got out of my yard and I never found her. First and only time she ever got out.

The lumps are SO lucky with how many times Luna has gotten out. If they don’t figure something safe for the dogs they’re going to lose her for good.

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

Sorry if anyone has mentioned any of this stuff.

Missy putting Finn in the hands of a dangerous child like Ollie, and telling Finn not to jump from one bench to another, but not making any effort to stop him, really goes to show how great of a parent Missy is.

How did Luna get outside in the first place!? She's never outside, and even if she was, I don't think she's the best dog to leave outside when you gone for hours like they were. I mean look at what happened the last time they lost her!
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

She was in the pool area.. Couldn't tell when they showed get if she had a collar on
Weird how they had no problem looking at the camera all day until this shit storm
I wonder why he claimed it was a weird day the strange texts and messages.. As soon as I've gotten a text from my neighbor my dog jumped the fence I went to get him.. There was no stress.. Then the next morning when i let him out i looked around my yard and moved a wood pile he climbed up and it hasn't happened again

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Playsinrain wrote:God why does Ollie have to SCREAM EVERYTHING HE SAYS!!!! Teach him inside voice you assholes.
The rompers were extra ugly today.
Something isn't right about this whole Luna story. Tags don't just "fall off' collars.
If it's your biggest fear that she's gonna get attacked by coyotes then YOU SHOULDNT LEAVE HER OUT WHEN THE GATE IS OPEN!!!!
You are going to have to get a new gate and a new fence, or keep her in the side yard when you arent there, it's not that hard to figure out.
Now that I think of it, what if she's JUMPING over the fence!? She's bigger than she was the last time they shew her jumping...
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

onbreak wrote:She was in the pool area.. Couldn't tell when they showed get if she had a collar on
Weird how they had no problem looking at the camera all day until this shit storm
I wonder why he claimed it was a weird day the strange texts and messages.. As soon as I've gotten a text from my neighbor my dog jumped the fence I went to get him.. There was no stress.. Then the next morning when i let him out i looked around my yard and moved a wood pile he climbed up and it hasn't happened again

It is truly amazing how little it takes to 'stress" these two out. Life's everyday little normal things send them into a tail spin. I can only imagine the insanity that would go down if actual stress or tragedy hit these perpetual lazy teenagers. :lol:
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Do any of you guys find it funny that in the beginning of the vlog BryLard shares his sad news, frowns and then their stupid up-beat intro starts? Like WTF!! Also what is with these dumbass vloggers who have serious situations going on and have to vlog right away - like if their house is on fire are they going to vlog while they are trying to escape? It's so stupid!! I skipped through their day, no need to see the boys screaming in those ugly blue rompers with BryLards fake "OMG Babe" comments every 5 seconds. Bust out the Oscar for Mithy's "Thuper Thad" performance when Luna went missing - she was obviously on her phone "trying" to find out more info, I'm sure she was playing her stupid game when BryLard didn't have the camera on her! Luna was like "Damn it - I finally got away from these idiots and they brought me back to their nut house"
abbytalks12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by abbytalks12 »

Playsinrain wrote:
abbytalks12 wrote:I think the only reason it seems fishy is because Bryan said Luna got out at 2pm, based on the nest cam footage, but when you see them arrive at the corn maze (which based on the vlog was the only time they'd left that day), the sun was much more like it is at 6pm, not 2. So was she missing for 4 hours while they were home?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Plus didnt they say it was "super late" when they got home, the plan was to go out for dinner after the boys went to bed right? If she bolted at 2 and was gone for 6 hours like Bryan said then that would mean 8pm when they found her. That's not exactly "super late" in my book....
Bryan also goes on to say while they were at dinner that they were planning on doing something super fun after. The whole this is confusing to be honest, especially since they can access the nest cam footage from their phones while they are out.

abbytalks12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by abbytalks12 »

Theirmom wrote:So, my assumed timeline is:
Luna gets out at 2pm when the lazy groceries are delivered.
B&M don’t notice.
They leave around 5/6.
They get back 8-ish and notice her missing.
Bryan’s first tweet is at 9pm their time.
People start tweeting them that Luna is posted on a community Facebook page as a found pet.
They pick her up at 10:15pm.

She was missing for 2-4 hours while they were still at home. They LEFT without checking on her.
She was gone 6+ hours before they even realized it.

They are the worst.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
That’s what I figured too. How can they possibly leave without checking on their dogs, especially when Luna has gotten out before?

clashingpiglet
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by clashingpiglet »

"OUR PUPPY IS MISSING..." just a reminder how bad their grammar is (see there present tense.) Can't even get the tense right. Luna is not lost. Luna was lost... was. Bryan, your puppy WAS missing. Your title on the other hand, IS clickbait. As in, as of this moment... present tense.
Gtfo with the titles.
If their life wasn't so ridiculous, I would stop watching this mess. It's like those btches you keep on your fb, so you can watch the train wreck. Can't. Turn. Away.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

brownprincess93 wrote:Do any of you guys find it funny that in the beginning of the vlog BryLard shares his sad news, frowns and then their stupid up-beat intro starts? Like WTF!! Also what is with these dumbass vloggers who have serious situations going on and have to vlog right away - like if their house is on fire are they going to vlog while they are trying to escape? It's so stupid!! I skipped through their day, no need to see the boys screaming in those ugly blue rompers with BryLards fake "OMG Babe" comments every 5 seconds. Bust out the Oscar for Mithy's "Thuper Thad" performance when Luna went missing - she was obviously on her phone "trying" to find out more info, I'm sure she was playing her stupid game when BryLard didn't have the camera on her! Luna was like "Damn it - I finally got away from these idiots and they brought me back to their nut house"
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

brownprincess93 wrote:Do any of you guys find it funny that in the beginning of the vlog BryLard shares his sad news, frowns and then their stupid up-beat intro starts? Like WTF!! Also what is with these dumbass vloggers who have serious situations going on and have to vlog right away - like if their house is on fire are they going to vlog while they are trying to escape? It's so stupid!! I skipped through their day, no need to see the boys screaming in those ugly blue rompers with BryLards fake "OMG Babe" comments every 5 seconds. Bust out the Oscar for Mithy's "Thuper Thad" performance when Luna went missing - she was obviously on her phone "trying" to find out more info, I'm sure she was playing her stupid game when BryLard didn't have the camera on her! Luna was like "Damn it - I finally got away from these idiots and they brought me back to their nut house"
I bet they still posted because if they didn't, their fans would probably be all over the place!
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

I'm sure this is very nitpicky of me, but how can they not recognize their own dog? Maybe I am just the strange one, but I would be able to know it was my dog instantly from photos.

Return to “Daily Bumps”