• Advertisement

Rachelle and Justin

Re: Rachelle and Justin

Postby trumputin » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:57 pm

QweenKris wrote:I’m sorry. That “horrible” car accident was nothing but a fender bender and she caused it because she wasn’t paying attention....

Possibly for views!? Hmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lmao, I saw the title of the vlog, "I was in a severe car accident" and rolled my fucking eyes because she posted pics on IG and it was a classic fender bender. NOTHING severe about it. Fucking attention whore... Rachelle, we all thought you were so much better than this!

Also, it was so very obvious it was her fault. I guarantee you she was vlogging. Maybe she'll finally learn.

Looks like the vid was removed... anyone have the link in case it was unlisted instead? Anyone catch any comments in response to her dramatization?
trumputin
Talker

Advertisement

Postby boredmamaneedsdrama » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:06 pm

trumputin wrote:
QweenKris wrote:I’m sorry. That “horrible” car accident was nothing but a fender bender and she caused it because she wasn’t paying attention....

Lmao, I saw the title of the vlog, "I was in a severe car accident" and rolled my fucking eyes because she posted pics on IG and it was a classic fender bender. NOTHING severe about it. Fucking attention whore... Rachelle, we all thought you were so much better than this!

Also, it was so very obvious it was her fault. I guarantee you she was vlogging. Maybe she'll finally learn.

Looks like the vid was removed... anyone have the link in case it was unlisted instead? Anyone catch any comments in response to her dramatization?

It was still live 30min ago because I just watched it. Someone in the comments suggested removing it because the insurance could use it somehow.
boredmamaneedsdrama
Informer

Postby calliepaige84 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:08 pm

I was wondering if it was “severe” or just another clickbait

calliepaige84
Gossiper

Postby breakfasttaco » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:11 pm

Ugh I just can’t deal with her anymore. Usually youtubers start out real, stay that way for a good while even after blowing up before I can’t watch them anymore. She became unwatchable real quick though

breakfasttaco
Amateur

Postby QweenKris » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:11 pm

trumputin wrote:

Hahahah yes!!!!! I tried to look in the comments when it was first posted but didn’t see anything. I’m sure people were starting to realize she’s just an attention whore. Guess what she was doing before the accident? Shopping, guys!

QweenKris
Talker

Postby QweenKris » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:29 pm

I read on her insta that she took the video down to “edit a part”. Yea. More like edit out what insurance could use AGAINST you

QweenKris
Talker

Postby trumputin » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:36 am

QweenKris wrote:I read on her insta that she took the video down to “edit a part”. Yea. More like edit out what insurance could use AGAINST you

She's really not the sharpest tool in the shed, is she?
trumputin
Talker

Postby fingusername » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:57 pm

trumputin wrote:
QweenKris wrote:I read on her insta that she took the video down to “edit a part”. Yea. More like edit out what insurance could use AGAINST you

She's really not the sharpest tool in the shed, is she?

She really is not very bright. Yikes. She sat there for 10 mins and baby voiced the story explaining how it was 100% her fault...over and over...and over.

She can't even afford a used car...so good thing she didn't buy that big new house.
fingusername
Gossiper

Postby breakfasttaco » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:52 pm

So I never saw the video. What even happened, did she say? How was it her fault? Vlogging?

breakfasttaco
Amateur

Postby Mom2two » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:31 am

breakfasttaco wrote:So I never saw the video. What even happened, did she say? How was it her fault? Vlogging?

She said she was driving along a main road. The light was green, she looked over to a parking lot and then by the time she looked back over, the light was red and everyone was stopped. She slammed into the person in front of her going 35-40. I think she was distracted somehow.

Mom2two
Talker

Postby Mom2two » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:32 am

"Everything bad happens when Justin is deployed." That part got me. Don't you care try to guilt trip Justin while he's off working. She said she called the ship right away. Why worry him?!

Mom2two
Talker

Postby QweenKris » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:27 am

Mom2two wrote:"Everything bad happens when Justin is deployed." That part got me. Don't you care try to guilt trip Justin while he's off working. She said she called the ship right away. Why worry him?!

Because she’s a total attention whore!! Justin still totally rubs me the wrong way. I used to really like her for a hot second then that changed REAL fast.

QweenKris
Talker

Postby Mom2two » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:31 am

QweenKris wrote:
Mom2two wrote:"Everything bad happens when Justin is deployed." That part got me. Don't you care try to guilt trip Justin while he's off working. She said she called the ship right away. Why worry him?!

Because she’s a total attention whore!! Justin still totally rubs me the wrong way. I used to really like her for a hot second then that changed REAL fast.

I can just imagine her calling in her baby voice. "DADDDDDDY, mama got in a severe car accident."

Mom2two
Talker

Postby eab424 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:24 am

Mom2two, I. Can't. Even. I stopped watching teen mom 2 because of Janelle's craziness but mostly because of Chelsea's baby talk. She's been doing it since her 16 and pregnant episode and while she seems nice it's super annoying with the whole baby talk crap so when I see someone new doing it I am done. It's top three one of my pet peeves.

There are bits and pieces of the first year after my children were stillborn that I remember vividly and other parts where they're stored away. I think maybe the shopping might be a coping thing. Although before Brynn died they bought baby gear that was so expensive. The car seat alone was so expensive you could get a very nice travel system for what the car seat costs. And it's white and she thinks she'll be able to use it for multiple babies. Umm with that color no way.

I used to live in a quiet town where you had to drive 20 min to get to the nearest mall and eating areas. And my now ex and I were going to the movies. It we had freezing rain the night before and that morning it had snowed. We hit a patch of black ice going down the road that was famous for crashes. My ex was a horrible driver. We slid sideways into a ditch then our SUV started rolling. Now that's a severe accident.

Her videos are so boring I can't take watching them anymore.
eab424
Informer

Postby QweenKris » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:42 pm

She’s a snarky shit lately. 1-2 people? Yea ok. I’m sorry but you shouldn’t post that shit when trying to be “famous”.

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171021/b59676efefa077b32d0e8e376f4ceadb.jpg[/img]

QweenKris
Talker

Postby Mom2two » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:53 pm

QweenKris wrote:She’s a snarky shit lately. 1-2 people? Yea ok. I’m sorry but you shouldn’t post that shit when trying to be “famous”.

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171021/b59676efefa077b32d0e8e376f4ceadb.jpg[/img]

I unsubscribed after the "Don't get run over by a car" title. Not even touching that.

Mom2two
Talker

Postby calliepaige84 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:54 pm

Wowww she thinks she’s hot shit huh

calliepaige84
Gossiper

Postby NaNaBrianna » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:23 am

Beau is a PUPPY....not a PUPPERS! AHH!

And to echo what another poster said...she mentioned in the “SEVERE” accident post that they couldn’t even afford a car payment right now so why in the H-E-DOUBLE HOCKEY STICK would you go buy a half a million + dollar house.

Her choices just...AMAZE me. Justin will come home and say “Oh, so this is what you’ve been doing with all my money.”

NaNaBrianna
Amateur

Postby doveminibites » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:32 pm

NaNaBrianna wrote:Beau is a PUPPY....not a PUPPERS! AHH!

And to echo what another poster said...she mentioned in the “SEVERE” accident post that they couldn’t even afford a car payment right now so why in the H-E-DOUBLE HOCKEY STICK would you go buy a half a million + dollar house.

Her choices just...AMAZE me. Justin will come home and say “Oh, so this is what you’ve been doing with all my money.”

I’m also curious how they would even be able to by a house because I watched one of there videos from a long time ago and I am pretty positive they said they don’t believe in having credit or something like that so they only ever use cash. I don’t know anything about house buy because I am only 19 but don’t you need at least some credit?

doveminibites
Amateur

Postby fingusername » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:31 am

Love how she's all upset and bitchy about people leaving clickbait comments about her car accident, and she acts like she hasn't done anything remotely clickbait worthy....buys a shirt to shame her fans....then leaves a thumbnail of her holding her stomach like she's pregnant. What a deceitful bitch. She's nothing but clickbait at this point.
fingusername
Gossiper

Postby Mom2two » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:30 am

fingusername wrote:Love how she's all upset and bitchy about people leaving clickbait comments about her car accident, and she acts like she hasn't done anything remotely clickbait worthy....buys a shirt to shame her fans....then leaves a thumbnail of her holding her stomach like she's pregnant. What a deceitful bitch. She's nothing but clickbait at this point.

I can't stand her anymore. I unsubscribed.

Mom2two
Talker

Postby bunchofidiots » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:17 pm

I don't want to come off as an asshole saying this but why did she make her recent vlog title "IVF meds start today". I mean it's just birth control right? I'm happy for her that she's gonna be trying to have a baby but the title seems over the top.
bunchofidiots
Amateur

Postby QweenKris » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:19 pm

bunchofidiots wrote:I don't want to come off as an asshole saying this but why did she make her recent vlog title "IVF meds start today". I mean it's just birth control right? I'm happy for her that she's gonna be trying to have a baby but the title seems over the top.

That’s her MO. She is honestly ALL clickbait. I can’t stand her anymore. I liked her for a hot second. Done.

QweenKris
Talker

Postby NaNaBrianna » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:57 pm

bunchofidiots wrote:I don't want to come off as an asshole saying this but why did she make her recent vlog title "IVF meds start today". I mean it's just birth control right? I'm happy for her that she's gonna be trying to have a baby but the title seems over the top.

You’re not coming across as an asshole at all.
Reality is, she started BC, not the IVF meds. I don’t want to degrade her for wanting to have a baby. I get it! But I feel like she is blowing this whole process to be 10X bigger than it is and making herself so vulnerable for the world to see. If this cycle doesn’t work, the world will end. I hope she gets the outcome she wants, but if she doesn’t she’s going to make it a 10 video long huge event with A LOT of clickbait.

NaNaBrianna
Amateur

Postby Mom2two » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:48 pm

NaNaBrianna wrote:

You’re not coming across as an asshole at all.
Reality is, she started BC, not the IVF meds. I don’t want to degrade her for wanting to have a baby. I get it! But I feel like she is blowing this whole process to be 10X bigger than it is and making herself so vulnerable for the world to see. If this cycle doesn’t work, the world will end. I hope she gets the outcome she wants, but if she doesn’t she’s going to make it a 10 video long huge event with A LOT of clickbait.

Next it will be click bait about being pregnant, staying pregnant, Justin cheating on her, baby dying. She's disgusting.

Mom2two
Talker

PreviousNext

Return to Q-Z