OkOscarSleepsAllDay

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: OkOscarSleepsAllDay

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

MomOf286 wrote:I kind of had a feeling that something would happen between Kyla and Oscar. She just gets on my nerves and always in their bed. I don't think Kyla is his type, but she just looks like a girl who would try and mess up a relationship.
Wait, what are you talking about?

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
Cate2121
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Cate2121 »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:
MomOf286 wrote:I kind of had a feeling that something would happen between Kyla and Oscar. She just gets on my nerves and always in their bed. I don't think Kyla is his type, but she just looks like a girl who would try and mess up a relationship.

She’/s talking about their friend who lives with them.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Well I did mention a while back that maybe they were in a poly relationship...

Shits getting weird.
Cate2121
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cate2121 »

flightlessbird wrote:Well I did mention a while back that maybe they were in a poly relationship...

Shits getting weird.
I thought she was like a nanny

waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

anr92 wrote:
waitwhat wrote:So hang on. Let me see if I got this straight. From now on, Kyra will film/edit, care for the children, go to college, mind the house and Oscar will be...what? Searching indefinitely for some kind of purpose/passion? Does that not sound like Oscar is being given official license to bum around while Kyra does it all? Poor Kyra, hopefully she can finish college and be able to not depend on Oscar, at least financially and to at least have the option to dump him if she wants to, if he doesn't get his shit together by then. Their views are slowly creeping back down and I have the ugly feeling that when they do actually crash, Oscar is gonna blame Kyra and claim the views started going down after she took over.
I don’t feel bad for her though, she put her self in that position. She couple put her foot down or leave his ass but she doesn’t. Someone commented on one of their recent videos exactly what u said and she defended Oscar! They said that he wakes up late because he’s playing video games & she wrote back with Saying that’s not true that he was online searching for “STUFF” something like that. That’s her fault. If I knew my man was a bumb from the start I would’ve left him long time ago, but thank god he’s not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I feel bad for Kyra because I get the feeling that she had a tough life growing up, she comes from a broken, unstable family and she met Oscar and clung to him and before she knew it she was pregnant and so even if she was having a tough time with Oscar (and I think she is) she couldn't bring herself to let go. She is living a life that's too mature for her (not necessarily for all 20 year olds) and I don't think it's as easy as saying "oh she can leave if she chooses to. Of course she is defending Oscar, it would be humiliating to admit the commenters are right, who wants to admit that ? If she admitted Oscar is lazy af and she is having a hard time with everything (house, YT, kids, college) people would start asking why she's not leaving him and the answer to that would be something she probably wants to admit even less.
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

I'm sorry guys but the whole relaunch video was about Kyra defending Oscar. Nothing more.
How Oscar feels, what he regrets, etc. I understand her standing by him cause she made her choice with him but she should calm down a bit.
Oscar does not deserve that much of attention and support for his behaviour.

This whole time I feel like he is pretending to be someone with a certain character but he hasn't figure it out yet, so he always changes behaviours.
To me it seems he lacks personality. Either that or he is a big hypocrite. That's the reason behind his game addiction. He wants to be someone he isn't.

The vlogs are not as enjoyable as they were even though Oscar isn't in them. Kyra is all over the place screaming and trying hard. They lost it, end of story.

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mmoommoo »

i don’t even watch them anymore. I’d is oscar honestly not in the vlogs anymore?? wow. never thought i’d see the day.

mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mmoommoo »

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

mmoommoo wrote:i don’t even watch them anymore. I’d is oscar honestly not in the vlogs anymore?? wow. never thought i’d see the day.

he is. Kyra is just the main vlogger now.

bryrose521
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bryrose521 »

People have mentioned how Alaya started crawling later than Landon but, Levi started developing slower than Jackson, too. Granted, Levi was born early but, maybe their babies just take a little longer to develop. Which, is of course, perfectly fine. Kyra is constantly working with Levi and teaching him new things where as Jackson is much further behind him. All kids develop at different paces.

doggo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doggo »

Cate2121 wrote: I thought she was like a nanny
No, she's just a girl that's randomly living with them for unexplained reasons and for an uncertain amount of time. Kyra says she likes to have company at the house at all times, which is kind of worrisome that she can't be content alone with the family.
cklein31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cklein31 »

Here's 2/4 of the last vlog summaries, I'll do the others later today lol

Recap: Why Does He Always Do This to Me?!
- Filmed 26 Oct, published 27 Oct
- Opens with a (questionable) fan who promotes his own YT channel and says "you're watching OKBaby" lowkey thought people would eventually try to use this for self promotion purposes.
- K and L are in her bed in the early afternoon. K talks about going to the store bc they're gonna have an indoor BBQ with some friends tonight. Levi plays peekaboo and jumps on the bed.
- K goes to the store
- When she gets back, L and K are eating cookies and she says he climbed on the counter and grabbed them to eat even tho he hasn't had dinner yet.
- She says good morning to Oscar who is looking in the fridge. They talk more about his calorie/macro thing. A is taking a nap.
- Oscar lifts Levi by his forehead... they say L is holding himself up though. Kyra says it's too dangerous a few times but while laughing.
- Kyra decorates the kitchen with some Halloween stuff.
- Cooper and her kids arrive. They're all running around and L starts crying. K says he's always 'that kid in the group.'
- A is up and in a white onesie eating spaghetti (far from the couch)
- K is holding the baby girl. I forgot whose baby it is but i think it's the baby from the "New Sibling" video a while ago? She says having all the kids over make her wanna have 20 kids but also not bc she likes that they all go home at night.
- Party is over - they didn't film any of it after that clip with the baby. The kids are asleep and OK and Kyla have been rewatching Stranger Things in anticipation of the new season, Kyla is in OK's bed alone w Oscar (I saw some people talking about this a few days ago). K says she wants to go to bed bc she doesn't like scary things. She goes to take her makeup off. End of vlog.

Recap: Baby Girl's Adorable Reaction to Feeding Horses for the First Time!
- Filmed 27 Oct, uploaded 28 Oct
- Opens with two young fans
- Montage as Kyra gets the kids dressed and packs the diaper bag
- They say (and show) "Good Morning Bug Buddy's" !!!!!!! BUDDIES. PLS. JUST WRITE BUDDIES. They're going to a festival or something. K says the trees there are "gawgeous" and shows them. She does an OOTD for the kids and shows where the clothes are from. Then where hers and Os are from. (Spoiler: like everything is from Cotton on)
- They go to the festival thing but leave bc K doesn't think it's kid friendly. They go to a pumpkin patch instead.
- They say it's cold but they don't have blankets or jackets or a stroller. K jokes it's a "bad mom move".. as if it isn't actually a bad mom move to make your kids be cold so you can get some MORE pumpkin patch footage...?? Alaya is so cute though oh my god.
- They go on a big slide. Neither of the kids seem to like or dislike it. They go to a petting zoo. They put corn in L and A's hands to feed horses which ... is dangerous........... also, once again, not sure why they made a vlog with a title about A's reaction to something bc she barely reacted.
- "Never think your kids are too young. Whenever we're thought that and BROUGHTEN them, they always have so much fun." Not even gonna touch this. So much wrong with that statement, aside from the obvious grammar error.
- They play in the corn box. Alaya cries. They get a few pumpkins.
- Back home bc the patch got really busy/crazy I guess. Alaya and Levi have spaghetti again. Levi has a phone in front of his face again.
- Kids go to bed. K eats alone but offers O some, he says no bc she didn't weigh it. They have a conversation about O being a man?? And K says L walks around immigrating O's 'manliness'.. ew.

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

Cate2121 wrote:
ACarATorchAJess wrote:

She’/s talking about their friend who lives with them.

I know who. I said what.

prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

Just stop. Nothing happened that we can prove or point to for real legitimate speculations. You literally sounds so dumb when you’re like “I KNEW IT!” But there nothing to show.
Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

I hate that some people think women and men can't be friends or around each other without having sex. Not saying they are or aren't but there has been nothing in the vlogs to assume they are having an affair.

cklein31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cklein31 »

Rather the opposite from what I saw at the end of the Why Does He Always...?! vlog... where Kyla was in bed with Oscar..... They were far apart and O and Kyra were (what seems) genuinely affectionate towards each other. Nothing about that scene had any indication of something fishy.......

Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

I dont think they are having an affair. Oscar obviously likes his women to be really thin because he used to comment on Kyras weight and food a lot so i doubt he likes Kyla in that way. Also, if anything he's probably annoyed by her being there all the time...he probably wants more alone time with kyra and cant because Kyla is third wheeling at dinner, when they watch movies or netflix and when they go to stores.

sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

Some people in this thread have never lived with friends of the opposite sex or shared an apartment. They are 20. The weird thing is that they’re parents, not that they share a living space with someone else their age. Also let’s not insult Kyla by suggesting she’d sleep with Oscar (eewwww).
Bay1029
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bay1029 »

So I have been a LONG time lurker and finally decided to make an account. I know the crazy accusation of Oscar and Kyla seems irrational but I can't help but think of the video Kyra made for her channel. She did a personal Q&A or something along those lines and they explicitly mentioned their sex life or lack of sex life actually. Oscar even joked and said "what is a sex life" or something like that. Idk it just seems odd, maybe there could be something going on especially if he is not getting any from Kyra.
Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

Bay1029 wrote:So I have been a LONG time lurker and finally decided to make an account. I know the crazy accusation of Oscar and Kyla seems irrational but I can't help but think of the video Kyra made for her channel. She did a personal Q&A or something along those lines and they explicitly mentioned their sex life or lack of sex life actually. Oscar even joked and said "what is a sex life" or something like that. Idk it just seems odd, maybe there could be something going on especially if he is not getting any from Kyra.
Aw i didnt mean to thank you.

Kyra said she was going through some mental things. Many couples have dry spells especially when under stress or when struggling with psychological problems like OCD and etc. Kyra also had given birth not too long ago. Many women take months to get their sex drive back after giving birth

Return to “OKBaby”