KKandTheHalfAsianBabies | KKandBabyJ | Part 11

mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandTheHalfAsianBabies | Part 11

Unread post by mmoommoo »

i seriously doubt they will wait until after the wedding for another baby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
calimama20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calimama20 »

No wonder Keren skin looks horrible. She doesn’t moisturize. She put up a video on her channel, washed her face finally but didn’t add anything back to her skin. That’ll age you quick. Dry skin ages so fast.

Also, lol at khoa putting her on blast on never washing her face

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

anr92 wrote:
spillingthetea wrote:She is pretty when she looks like she has her shit together but other times damn...
Anyways, dont know whats up with yt mom aging so badly, every yt mom has a ton of wrinkles and look like a mess except for kyra who has awesome skin

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Kyra may still look her age but, she looks dirty all the time. With her ugly ass bun and yellow teeth

Ugh. Agreed. She just looks greasy all the time
Lily_rose17
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lily_rose17 »

Ahahahhahahha
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Idkhihello
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Idkhihello »

I like how Khoa called her out basically letting everyone know how lazy she is lol

rouge
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rouge »

Idkhihello wrote:I like how Khoa called her out basically letting everyone know how lazy she is lol

When did that happen?

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

I really hope when the boys get older they start doing family meals. Instead of the boys eating in front of a screen and k&k eating after they go to bed

ach8007
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ach8007 »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:I really hope when the boys get older they start doing family meals. Instead of the boys eating in front of a screen and k&k eating after they go to bed

But Keren would say "that's what works for our family"

No bitch

That's what works for your lazy dumbass ass Image wtf is wrong with Khoa? He comes from an Asian background. Meals especially dinner time is centered around eating with family.
Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

In the new vlog, Landon fell in the tub. Even though it was on his back and he wasn't hurt, I'm sure Keren will blame that fall on his messed up teeth in a year.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Echox3 wrote:In the new vlog, Landon fell in the tub. Even though it was on his back and he wasn't hurt, I'm sure Keren will blame that fall on his messed up teeth in a year.

LOL I THOUGHT THE SAME THING
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

queentee20 wrote:Whoa whoa whoa Keren brushed her teeth before she ate bc she wouldn’t brush them after?! ... omg and she hates washing her face?!! Sorry but I can’t go to sleep with oily dirty skin D;
Who brushes their teeth and then eats and drinks a sweet tea? Let’s just sleep with food and sugar on our teeth Image she’s actually gross.

MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

What I don't understand is why she only ever gives Jackson muffins and fruit. He never gets any protein. she could easily get a 3 person hello fresh meal and they could all sit in the dining room or even at the island all together. Landon never gets any solid food either. He's going to be a year old in 3 months he could be eating so much more. No wonder Jackson is so dang small.
arizona87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by arizona87 »

staceybrax wrote:
queentee20 wrote:Whoa whoa whoa Keren brushed her teeth before she ate bc she wouldn’t brush them after?! ... omg and she hates washing her face?!! Sorry but I can’t go to sleep with oily dirty skin D;
Who brushes their teeth and then eats and drinks a sweet tea? Let’s just sleep with food and sugar on our teeth Image she’s actually gross.

Y'all know she ONLY brushed her teeth because it was a sponsored video Image

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Sun26
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sun26 »

Lily_rose17 wrote:Ahahahhahahha
Glasses honey, you need glasses.

Sun26
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sun26 »

Lily_rose17 wrote:Ahahahhahahha
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 89238f.jpg[/img]
Glasses honey, you need glasses.

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

I'm just catching up on their vids and they seriously don't understand why Jackson can't say frog the correct way? Probably because his teeth look like he's been gnawing on a fucking tree branch for the past year.
spaghettisaus
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by spaghettisaus »

Keren actually combed her hair for her latest video on her personal channel. I’m impressed, must’ve taken her hours.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

Keren thought Khoa's Mum wanted them to manage one of her restaurants? How now? She has zero culinary skills, and over spends daily without a budget plan. What good management skills does she exhibit to be able to run a successful business? Also the way she interacts with the restaurant employees doesn't strike me as one who builds positive rapport with co-workers.
ilovelamp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ilovelamp »

I finally unsubbed. Idk what took me so long. I don't want to support someone I dislike. I'll lurk here instead, lmao.
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

flightlessbird wrote:I'm just catching up on their vids and they seriously don't understand why Jackson can't say frog the correct way? Probably because his teeth look like he's been gnawing on a fucking tree branch for the past year.
The "R" sound is one of the last sounds that kids learn to pronounce correctly. The guttural "g" is often mis-heard as "k" even when it is pronounced correctly because they are basically the same sound (only difference is voicing, whether the vocal folds are vibrating or not) so even if he says "g" most people might still hear "k" in that context. Lots of 4/5 year olds mispronounce "R" but are perfectly on track developmentally/don't have screwed up teeth. So teeth might be a contributing factor, but you shouldn't expect a 2 year old to pronounce frog clearly and correctly (though some do). His idiot parents/uncles/aunts basically trained him to say "f**k" by laughing and cheering every time he said it. Basic operant conditioning. While it is very easy to condition a behavior (say "f**K" all the time) it is much harder to extinguish an undesirable behavior (stop saying it). He's going to keep saying it over and over to get a reaction and it's going to take a really long time of not getting a reaction before he forgets about it and stops saying it. It will probably be at least a year before he can say "R" correctly so now they're stuck in this nice situation that they've created for themselves because they're dumb.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”