JesssFam: Settled for Skube (Part 103)

colemanl1997
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Settled for Skube (Part 103)

Unread post by colemanl1997 »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

nadsbliss wrote:Drake's is in a new relationship too. The new babe is a mom and is a friend of Kally and Amber (Gabe's wife)
Well he clearly has a type. Wasn't Jess dying her hair blonde when she was married to him (not the whole time I know) ?
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
NaNaBrianna
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NaNaBrianna »

Halloween music everytransition for like .2 seconds.

AryanaK_XO
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AryanaK_XO »

lmao does anyone think 'big Caden' just looks fucking done with Jess' shit in most of the recent vlogs. He looks like he just does not want that damn camera in his face. Poor kid, he should just be allowed to spend time with his dad without being part of this shit show.
AbbyClare
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AbbyClare »

So they did animals for Halloween. I kind of like the idea, it's refreshing. Big eye roll on Lilia's impossibly pink costume, though. Must have been hard to find a peenk animal. :) It's also sort of self-ironic,isn't it,seeing as their house and life often resembles a zoo :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

I'm not a fan of the whole family costume thing. It always looks so forced.
While everyone is looking all plain, there's Lilia with her over the top costume lol it looks tacky.

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

DP

Someone asked her on FB how she gets Chris to dress up too, and someone else said "YouTube income..."

quadrupleaxel
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by quadrupleaxel »

Drake's new girlfriend has three children, is that right? Gosh, half of the children in Modesto are family to the boys.
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

quadrupleaxel wrote:Drake's new girlfriend has three children, is that right? Gosh, half of the children in Modesto are family to the boys.
Doesn't anyone in that city jave just one kid? Why do they want so many?
Mazement
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mazement »

Landen's little smile in that costume photo is the cutest thing <3
JustBeingCurious
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JustBeingCurious »

How long before she starts claiming the boy's and ariabella as her stepchildren?
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Drake needs to have his dick cut off. He’s a serial impregnater.

funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

smom12 wrote:Drake needs to have his dick cut off. He’s a serial impregnater.

Someone should start a gofundme for his vasectomy.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

waitwhat wrote:
Captain Smooth wrote: Praising Kaden is not necessarily the problem, it's the way and when she does it. The thing is, Kaden used to scream bloody murder in the house (he used to scream everywhere actually, the car, etc.), for no reason, except his mother saying, or asking something exciting, did she ever teach and tell him to knock it off? No, because that's the exact reaction she wanted from him (as with Lilia). When Kaden does something good, he gets a hug and told how wonderful he is, when Kyson is setting an example, it's just there, kind of. That's what I mean with different, Kyson hardly ever screamed, did she showcase Kysons rather quiet behaviour as something good to his brother, or the rest of his siblings? No, because she herself is a hyper person that always has strong reactions to everything.

Imo there is a high possibility that Kyson won't ever emulate his brother. Firstly he is a completely different person, the two of them couldn't be more different. Secondly I doubt that Jess is going to get anywhere with showcasing Kaden, she risks creating resentment either between the two, or between her and Kyson, or all three of them.
Also it's not about the stupid ticket, it's about her approach to parenting in general (or do you think this "parenting style" is just limited to innocent little things like a ticket?). Sorry, but I have watched Jess for too long, to just take it as simple as a mother-child-lesson.

See when you put it like that, I totally agree with you. I see what you are saying and your first paragraph is matching my "Kyson needs to like blue like Kaden" example. I also agree that overall Jess' parenting (that we see) leaves a lot to be desired. The not teaching them to share is gonna bite her in the ass as they get older and she no longer affords buying them all the exact same thing (7 laptops/ipads/high quality watches/etc) for one. The Lilia/Addie favoritism too, the boys are gonna be old enough to see it, she will hardly be able to tell 13 year old Kyson that he's not worth the money for that baseball camp like his 15 year old sister Lilia is worth that dance club (I will never get over her saying the twins weren't worth the money, who the fuck talks like that about their children?). Absolutely favoring Kaden is going to turn against her, I was only commenting on that raffle incident where her handling seemed appropriate to me, I wasn't making a general statement about Jess. I still believe that for the ticket situation her approach was ok but like I said, I don't think it would be ok for bigger things.
Holy crap, she said the twins aren't worth the money for the baseball camp? I totally missed that. What a douchy thing to say :x
I feel like she's never gonna run out of money, simply because she has absolutely no concept of money. From what I watched over the years, she looks like the type of parent that would be willing to throw money out the window she doesn't have, just to buy new sh*t (what are a few extra paymentplans, really?).

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to convince anybody of anything, everybody has their own opinion, it's just that I sometimes write so much, that the meanig get's lost in translation (so to speak). Another thing, I was reading my post again and it came off a little angry, if so, sorry, that wasn't intentional.
georgiapeach19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by georgiapeach19 »

Change your kids diaper...[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 76f130.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Shawn2011 wrote:
quadrupleaxel wrote:Drake's new girlfriend has three children, is that right? Gosh, half of the children in Modesto are family to the boys.
Doesn't anyone in that city jave just one kid? Why do they want so many?
Janell only has one kid and ,so far, she's firm about just having Alyna. She had a very complicated pregnancy and two terrible relationships so now she wants to focus on Alyna, her job, and her education. (Yea Janell!!!). And Gabe and Amber each have just one and they strike me as being very cautious about having another.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

nadsbliss wrote:Drake's is in a new relationship too. The new babe is a mom and is a friend of Kally and Amber (Gabe's wife)
I wonder how long before she is knocked up? She already has 3 so hopefully she isn’t a moron like Jess and makes Drake wrap it up unlike Natalie.
waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

Captain Smooth wrote:
Holy crap, she said the twins aren't worth the money for the baseball camp? I totally missed that. What a douchy thing to say :x
I feel like she's never gonna run out of money, simply because she has absolutely no concept of money. From what I watched over the years, she looks like the type of parent that would be willing to throw money out the window she doesn't have, just to buy new sh*t (what are a few extra paymentplans, really?).

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to convince anybody of anything, everybody has their own opinion, it's just that I sometimes write so much, that the meanig get's lost in translation (so to speak). Another thing, I was reading my post again and it came off a little angry, if so, sorry, that wasn't intentional.
She said the twins weren't worth the money for the disney trip. They were 3 and it was Lilia's third time going to Disney and the twins had never been. When she got called out by fans and YTMD, she wrote a comment claiming the twins don't even know what disney is and who the characters are and they could care less and they just aren't worth the money (because they are too young to enjoy disney). And then she kept posting pictures of the boys with Mimi (while the perfect family-Jess, Landen, Lily and Chris-were at Disney) and kept going on about how they're having such a blast (and implying the twins aren't missing out on Disney). It was really shitty.

If I had a nickle for every time I came across as angry...lol don't worry.
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

AbbyClare wrote:So they did animals for Halloween. I kind of like the idea, it's refreshing. Big eye roll on Lilia's impossibly pink costume, though. Must have been hard to find a peenk animal. :) It's also sort of self-ironic,isn't it,seeing as their house and life often resembles a zoo :)
And Lilia has to be the one to stand out badly. Adhercules looks like a rave girl with those stupid leg warmers.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

I like how Jess just slips herself into the mother role all the time. Saying that Caden loves her more than he loves his dad since he chose to ride in her car with Lilia....

Return to “JesssFam”