JesssFam: Settled for Skube (Part 103)

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Settled for Skube (Part 103)

Unread post by DoodleBop »

Why would he date someone with 3 kids when he doesn't even seem to like the kids who are biologically his?

Does Modesto have some weird thing about birth control? When I was younger for all the young women I knew birth control was nearly a religion.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Anybody tallying up how much Jess spent on Halloween costumes this year? She had 5 new costumes for the kids for the police station/downtown Halloween trip. She had 9 new costumes for the boo-zoo (I'm including her and Chris, Caden and Tommy). That's 14 costumes at $20 (maybe?) each. Holy crap! that's $280!!! And that doesn't include the Halloween t-shirts she buys for the pumpkin patch trip!! Unbelievable!!
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

She doesn't spend this much money on actual clothes for the twins.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by luci417 »

nadsbliss wrote:Drake's is in a new relationship too. The new babe is a mom and is a friend of Kally and Amber (Gabe's wife)
Oh cool so we can keep our eyes peeled for the pregnancy announcement. He and Nat have been broken up for 5 minutes so it was only a matter of time before he was trolling for that next baby mama.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
Bananasplit
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bananasplit »

I think the family costume idea is cute, but I think part of the fun of Halloween is letting ur kids pick there costume(with maybe some guidance from the parents). I can't imagine all Jesss kids weee excited to wear what mommy choose for them. Even my 2 yr old had an opinion on her costume. A family can be cute, even if they aren't matching or themed, I promise!
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

Drake has 4 bio kids of his own, this girl has 3. Together that makes 7.

I’m seeing a pattern here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

Even if she thought that Mexican candy was homemade and suspect, she should have just quietly thrown it away instead of broadcasting it on YouTube. I get that she was tying to show how 'responsible' she is, but it's just so rude to talk like that about something that someone has taken the time to make.
nomis99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nomis99 »

Damn that girl must be . . . desperate. I can’t imagine dating someone who doesn’t even see his own kids. I feel sorry for her children since they’re now in the mess too

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

nomis99 wrote:Damn that girl must be . . . desperate. I can’t imagine dating someone who doesn’t even see his own kids. I feel sorry for her children since they’re now in the mess too Image

I wonder if the boys will "go to a friend's house" from time to time now so Drake can pretend to be involved for the new girl. If that does happen it makes me sad for those boys, because we all know the only reason Drake saw them when he was with Natalie is because of her. And how confusing that's going to be for Landen...he just had a birthday party with Drake and Natalie this year and it'll possibly be Drake and this new girl next year if he gives a damn enough.

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

Britxo wrote:Drake has 4 bio kids of his own, this girl has 3. Together that makes 7.

I’m seeing a pattern here

Lucky number 7 y'all
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

DoodleBop wrote:She doesn't spend this much money on actual clothes for the twins.
I know. She dresses the twins so poorly. She posted a picture of them on the school's "Twin Day" on instagram. They were wearing some awful shorts and black shirts with camouflage patterned sleeves. The outfits looked so shabby and cheap. And I estimated she pissed away about $500 on Halloween crap (costumes, themed clothing, fees for the pumpkin patch activities, deorations). I makes me feel so sad for the twins.
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

HOW does Drake get these girls lmao are brain cells non existent in Modesto? What redeeming qualities does he have? 2 baby mamas, 4 kids. I'd run a mile. Mind you, if the new girl has 3 kids..... yikes. Sounds like too much **drama** for me lol.

As for the Halloween costumes.... haha. Jess hyped it up so much!! She acts like she damn well hand stitched the outfits, like no Jess, you ordered them from Amazon probably. I thought the best was Landen or maybe Tommy. Giant Baby looked absolutely hideous in that "zebra" outfit good lord. It was AWFUL.
picpac
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by picpac »

pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... ce22b3.jpg[/img]

Omg guys, lol.. went to creep on Natalie's page after you guys said Drake was in a new relationship.. and so is she. And her boytoy also has a kid or two Image I can't even with all these young'ins popping out kids with everyone then all trading partners and creating more kids.. between bio and step, that entire town is related Image

waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

olemama wrote:
DoodleBop wrote:She doesn't spend this much money on actual clothes for the twins.
I know. She dresses the twins so poorly. She posted a picture of them on the school's "Twin Day" on instagram. They were wearing some awful shorts and black shirts with camouflage patterned sleeves. The outfits looked so shabby and cheap. And I estimated she pissed away about $500 on Halloween crap (costumes, themed clothing, fees for the pumpkin patch activities, deorations). I makes me feel so sad for the twins.
Also the twins' shoes look shabby most often (and ever since Landen grew up, his clothes and shoes are the same way imo).

Anyways, I actually came back here to say that I finally saw the Halloween costumes and...well, no matter what we guessed, we got one thing right: Lilia and Addie front and center. Notice how the boys are all wearing dark bleak colors but the girls have bright lively ones. Yep, the boys are once again props. Also, I find it ridiculous that she dropped so much money on Halloween just so she can take this stupid picture. She could no longer force/manipulate the kids so she bought two costumes for each (the theme plus a costume of what each kid actually wanted to be on Halloween). I mean...she gave that big speech about quality over quantity and yet all I see her do is blow money on pointless stuff.
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Good lord so Natalie has found her someone... WITH A KID. SHOCK. NOT. Is there anyone left in Modesto under the age of 18 without a child????
waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

Now now, guys, don't be so harsh with Drake and Natalie. There probably isn't anyone their age in Modesto without at least one kid. What would you have them do? Be single and focus on the children they already have? Ridiculous.
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Bananasplit wrote:I think the family costume idea is cute, but I think part of the fun of Halloween is letting ur kids pick there costume(with maybe some guidance from the parents). I can't imagine all Jesss kids weee excited to wear what mommy choose for them. Even my 2 yr old had an opinion on her costume. A family can be cute, even if they aren't matching or themed, I promise!
Yeah, Jess is missing an opportunity to get Lilia's and the twin's creative juices flowing. Halloween was so much fun for my kids because they could play with face paint, funny hats and old clothing to see what they could come up with. They would spend weeks trying out crazy dress-up ideas in preparation for Halloween. There is no question that Jess is using her own creativity but it comes at the cost of the children's. The children will agree with anything she suggests because they love her.
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

missy-1010 wrote:I rolled my eyes when Jess was feeding Addie in the dumb Zebra costume.
Jessica should’ve gone as a hippo and Chris should’ve gone as a sloth, or ether or I guess really.
Lilia a parrot maybe?
Kyson a black sheep (obviously)
Kaden probably something that barks since no one can understand him anyway,
Landens costume was fitting
And last but not least Death Defying Addastrand should’ve gone as a bald eagle.

This was the best thing I've ever read on here.
funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

Can someone draw up a Jesssfam family tree with Drake and Natalie and Ashley and Gabe and everyone else? I'm losing track of how these people are related. How many siblings/potential siblings do the twins and Landen have?

Return to “JesssFam”