soma31
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

TaylerTragedy: A New Dawn Arises Part 57

Unread post by soma31 »

Panda714 wrote:
Mythix wrote:
Sparklingdee wrote:LOL why does she insist on telling people over and over they have the same father.... is that all Tayler has to hang onto in her life?
Yes

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk
Considering all she’s claimed about Chuckie, the fact that she pushes their paternity is actually a strike AGAINST her
Exactly. Why would you brag about repeatedly sleeping with a guy after they tried to kill you and went to jail for it? Especially when you had since become engaged to another person?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy: A New Dawn Arises Part 57

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

I am quite amused from everything being said. Panda might not comment so often but when she does...she creates art. I also find funny we keep trying to sense some logic into Tayler's actions.

There isn't. After the 3rd child and the 3rd repeat it gets boring. I may not have anything productive to add besides prepare my popcorn and watch your convos. I just hope her train wreck becomes more interesting.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

So what half assed costumes do you think they'll have this year?

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
Spillthattea
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Spillthattea »

Part of me thinks it's hilarious that she talks about how her kids are "full blooded siblings" like it's some kind of miraculous accomplishment, then there's the other part of me that thinks "liars over elaborate" every time I see her say it.

Sent from my Lenovo TB3-710F using Tapatalk
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

Spillthattea wrote:Part of me thinks it's hilarious that she talks about how her kids are "full blooded siblings" like it's some kind of miraculous accomplishment, then there's the other part of me that thinks "liars over elaborate" every time I see her say it.

Exactly. She goes overboard trying to prove they all have the same father, which makes me think she's just trying to convince people (and maybe herself).
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Spillthattea wrote:Part of me thinks it's hilarious that she talks about how her kids are "full blooded siblings" like it's some kind of miraculous accomplishment, then there's the other part of me that thinks "liars over elaborate" every time I see her say it.

OMG-- I am full blooded siblings with all of my sisters and my brother! My mom was awesome! (She was, actually, but for lots of other reasons)
And my kids have the same dad! Wow! I should pat myself on the back more often!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

twomommies wrote:So what half assed costumes do you think they'll have this year?

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... cc0dbc.jpg[/img]
Dollar Store Bat Girl & Spider Girl

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

She looks horrible
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

lily1995 wrote:
twomommies wrote:So what half assed costumes do you think they'll have this year?

They look like prostitots.

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

twomommies wrote:
lily1995 wrote:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

twomommies wrote:
lily1995 wrote:

Exactly what I thought I just didn't want to say it Image Poor kids

soma31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by soma31 »

mommaof2cuties wrote:She looks horrible
I wish she’d get the memo that it’s not 2007 anymore and nobody still posts selfies with shitty emo quotes/lyrics as captions

funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

So Sara was there with them so I'm assuming Chuckie was too.
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

What I find really funny about her insistence that you can tell they’re “full blooded” siblings is that appearance means shit. I have a friend who has dark features, tan skin, and is kinda chunky (has been since childhood), her “full blooded” brother is thin as a rake, with white blonde hair and blue eyes. Meanwhile, I have cousins (different parents) that practically look like twins... it doesn’t mean anything that they look alike! We know they share one parent, which is enough to make them look similar, and it being East Liverpool, all possible sperm donors are probably related anyway

SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Out of all costumes she had to dress Amity something creepy. I understand adults going that route but for kids a sane person would worry slightly if their child choose skeleton. Too scary in my opinion as a choice for a newborn. Then again exactly because she is on newborn stage she can't express her our opinion and Tayler puppet dresses her like she is a doll prop.
Even Sara choose a cutie monster.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 953f49.jpg[/img]
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

lily1995 wrote: Dollar Store Bat Girl & Spider Girl
Mythix
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mythix »

80085 wrote:
SilverLady01 wrote:Out of all costumes she had to dress Amity something creepy. I understand adults going that route but for kids a sane person would worry slightly if their child choose skeleton. Too scary in my opinion as a choice for a newborn. Then again exactly because she is on newborn stage she can't express her our opinion and Tayler puppet dresses her like she is a doll prop.
Even Sara choose a cutie monster. //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 953f49.jpg
I don't think that's scary/creepy at all? It's actually a really cute take on a skeleton costume for a baby. Reminds me of Skelanimals (no surprise since Tayler's mentally a 15yo scene kid). I find those shirts pregnant women wear with the skeleton babies on them creepier.

That monster costume is so cute though awww
I wore that shirt last Halloween at 20 weeks pregnant Image I think the irritation over Amitys costume is nitpicking.

SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

80085 wrote:
SilverLady01 wrote:Out of all costumes she had to dress Amity something creepy. I understand adults going that route but for kids a sane person would worry slightly if their child choose skeleton. Too scary in my opinion as a choice for a newborn. Then again exactly because she is on newborn stage she can't express her our opinion and Tayler puppet dresses her like she is a doll prop.
Even Sara choose a cutie monster. //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 953f49.jpg
I don't think that's scary/creepy at all? It's actually a really cute take on a skeleton costume for a baby. Reminds me of Skelanimals (no surprise since Tayler's mentally a 15yo scene kid). I find those shirts pregnant women wear with the skeleton babies on them creepier.

That is a actually cute! It isn't as dark and the baby even looks smiling. I don't like dark stuff on babies so maybe that is where my opinion goes.
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Mythix wrote:
80085 wrote:

I wore that shirt last Halloween at 20 weeks pregnant Image I think the irritation over Amitys costume is nitpicking.

Hmmm I don't think so as I have seen other moms dressing their kids way far cuter in my personal taste. She is also out of theme..all kids were dressed superheroes and Amity was just sceleton. It doesn't seem to fit for me. Then again I don't have Halloween where I live so it must have to do with it. We have dress up holiday but it isn't scary creepy oriented.
Mythix
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mythix »

SilverLady01 wrote:
Mythix wrote:
80085 wrote: I don't think that's scary/creepy at all? It's actually a really cute take on a skeleton costume for a baby. Reminds me of Skelanimals (no surprise since Tayler's mentally a 15yo scene kid). I find those shirts pregnant women wear with the skeleton babies on them creepier.

Hmmm I don't think so as I have seen other moms dressing their kids way far cuter in my personal taste. She is also out of theme..all kids were dressed superheroes and Amity was just sceleton. It doesn't seem to fit for me. Then again I don't have Halloween where I live so it must have to do with it. We have dress up holiday but it isn't scary creepy oriented.
My friends 3 year old boy went as a werewolf and her 5 year old daughter was Elsa. I've never met any one who coordinates their kids costumes. They just go as what they ask to go as.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”